March 28, 2024, 10:43:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #634 6/4 - 6/5/2007  (Read 155641 times)
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #620 on: June 04, 2007, 09:58:24 PM »

I went to dinner and came back and read all the posts since I left.  I congratulate all of you on a civil and informative discussion of a sensitive issue.  I do confess I find the S/S posts interesting, although I have not studied them in depth as others have.  I think they show the different forces swirling around Aruba two years ago about this time.  These forces were not like anything we have understood or experienced in this country.  Most of us had not encountered this type of communication ever before.  There were people trying to get information out about the case's progress, but they did not or could not speak openly.   There were also people trying to spread dis-information about the case.  It was difficult to distinguish between them and between the people who were just fascinated with the case and speculating.  Then, the game-players and idiots who jump on bandwagons muddied the waters, too.  Hindsight is generally easier to read than foresight, and I think we are experiencing it.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #621 on: June 04, 2007, 09:58:26 PM »

Quote from: "Artcolley"
Quote from: "Kermit"
#   ShocktheMonkey  Says:
June 25th, 2005 at 11:18 pm

I am on the island and am involved in the matter (which I can not disclose how I am involved). I am blogging to keep you informed as this case has captured the world.
http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2005/06/25/natalee-holloway-saturday-june-25/#comment-2483
June 23rd, 2005 at 11:18 am

these boards are being watched. wording of comments are monitored and being obscure is the only way to communicate right now.
http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/?p=1175

Kermit, those posts are very telling and go along with what I remember Arubiangirl having said. THank you for posting those!

You are most welcome.

ribbit
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #622 on: June 04, 2007, 10:01:42 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Name: Christy White

I just have one question before I comment…..who is Natalee?

Posted Jun 23, 9:24 AM

MOMfromMO,
No I’m not kidding. Please inform….

Posted Jun 23, 9:30 AM

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, thanks pktbk. so Natalee = aruba girl. Why didn’t you guys just say that. I think she might be like the runaway bride. Got in a little too deep and now she doesnt know how to come out of it. I didn’t think ppl from alabama traveled much anyway. Aren’t they usually too busy muddin’?

Kristin,
That wasn’t really nice.

Posted Jun 23, 9:37 AM

BhamNativeGirl,
Obviously I offended you with the muddin’ comment. I appologize. But isn’t that the great thing about America….freedom of speech!

At this point aren’t we all speculating? I don’t think that just b/c they have arrested ppl that she’s dead. I think that b/c American’s are outraged arban govt fell the need to make us feel as if though they are taking it seriously. From what I saw at the begining….they weren’t.

Posted Jun 23, 9:47 AM

MOM,
As I stated before I didn’t know her by name all I knew was the girl missing in aruba.

Posted Jun 23, 9:51 AM

THEN - SAME EMAIL ADDY SAME IP

Name: SHOCKtheMOKEY
the submarine pinged….im being watched

Posted Jun 23, 10:18 AM

things are getting weird here, VERY weird. just keep your eye on noord

Posted Jun 23, 10:44 AM

Name: SHOCKtheMONKEY

the right people are doing what needs to be done. be patient

Posted Jun 23, 11:03 AM

ETC - YOU GET THE IDEA

Christy White (posting from Jacksonville, FL) turned into SHOCKtheMONKEY

Just another loser, eh?
OOOO what I'd LOVE to say...but will be a good Monkey. Cool
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #623 on: June 04, 2007, 10:01:50 PM »

Quote from: "Frijole"
Okay..then I suppose the question is, at what age "responsibility for their actions"! Cool

ArtC... you obviously don't understand their "system"... LOL  I am inclined to believe that they are never held accountable so long as they are rich, dutch and white that is.

Oh, you are right. Silly me. I forgot about the "system"!
THe one that doesn't exist! Twisted Evil

The system I do not think has anything to do with race or color but how much green stuff they produce or can help produce for the country or prop it up.  I don't Joran was producing anything but a load of gas, but Poppa was the licensure guy who could make things happen and he was a judge and knew what was in all those lockboxes.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #624 on: June 04, 2007, 10:03:04 PM »

Let's take a look at Simian's posts on June 22.  Grande says they are Burke's also...just covering all aspects here...don't anyone jump off the ship yet...

Simian Says: June 22nd, 2005 at 11:31 am
I am from Aruba…and it is tragically funny to read how most of you speculate with information you read or see an CNN and Fox News.

Simian Says: June 22nd, 2005 at 11:34 am
If you knew where the prison is located you would not call it oceanfront property. It is the North Coast. Very rugged terrain.

Simian Says: June 22nd, 2005 at 11:37 am
Aruban Police deal with hardened criminals from the Mainland. So the fact that a 17 year-old isn’t talking is beyond everybody on the island too.

What I posted is information I have on the behaviour of the parental units on Aruba. Furthermore, the parents were taken in for interviews by the FBI last night.

Simian Says: June 22nd, 2005 at 11:41 am
To whoever made comment: I have taken a tour of the facility and even spent a night in there when it was inaugurated. So have everybody in my gradutating class at Colegio Arubano who wanted to participate.

When did KIA get inaugurated?  I had that info and now I can't seem to find it...still looking though.  Would Burke have been young enough to qualify for this statement?  He's around 45 now, right?
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #625 on: June 04, 2007, 10:04:28 PM »

http://news.caribseek.com/set-up/exec/view.cgi?archive=72&num=16771

Another BS Article from july/2005..Like Croes and Oduber did anything to investigate any of there own is laughable.

Investigation of the Police Force is not necessary
by A.M. Digital

Posted: Jul 9, 2005 18:10 UTC

ORANJESTAD - The Natalee Holloway case certainly has Aruba upside down. There is a lot of pressure on the Government and on the investigating team.

According to Eric Zaandam, president of the Police union SPA, it is unfortunate that the case has not yet been solved, but more unfortunate are the negative expressions towards the police force by amongst others the Minister of Justice, Rudy Croes, and by Prime Minister Nelson Oduber.

“This is to regretted because, instead of receiving support our own Government dignitaries express themselves negatively about the police” said Zaandam. “Minister Rudy Croes even mentioned that he will bring in a police team from Curaçao to investigate their colleagues in Aruba.”
Eric Zaandam wishes for the Minister of Justice to understand once and for all that the investigating team is responsible and has to report to the Public Prosecutor, and this happens all the time. The investigating team has no obligation to report to anybody else, including the Minister of Justice. The Minister may well bring any team from abroad but the Aruba Police Force will not report to any team.

Those that wish to have information will have to knock on the door at the Public Prosecutor’s office and not interrogate any member of the investigating team, according to the union leader. Minister Croes should not try to play the police forces of other islands against the Aruba police force.

SPA learned of the intentions of the Aruba Minister of Justice when they were in Surinam to commemorate 100 years of existence of the Surinam police force. Here they advised their colleague from the Netherlands Antilles not to fall in the trap of the Aruba Minister. SPA also contacted the Netherlands Antillean Police Union on the matter.

If the Aruba Minister of Justice wants information, he will have to approach the Public Prosecutor, and not accuse any member of the investigating team of leaking information. The investigating team did not commit any crime and an investigation is not necessary.

“The Aruba Police have already cooperated with all the teams that wished to help with the investigation of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, except Scotland Yard” said Zaandam.

In police circles it is already agreed that they will not collaborate with any team that comes in to investigate the investigating team of the Natalee Holloway case.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #626 on: June 04, 2007, 10:05:10 PM »

# arubagirl Says:
June 11th, 2005 at 2:08 am e

Empty big plastic bag found at Canashito.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #627 on: June 04, 2007, 10:05:54 PM »

I just have one question before I comment…..who is Natalee?

Posted Jun 23, 9:24 AM

MOMfromMO,
No I’m not kidding. Please inform….

Posted Jun 23, 9:30 AM

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, thanks pktbk. so Natalee = aruba girl. Why didn’t you guys just say that. I think she might be like the runaway bride. Got in a little too deep and now she doesnt know how to come out of it. I didn’t think ppl from alabama traveled much anyway. Aren’t they usually too busy muddin’?

Kristin,
That wasn’t really nice.

Posted Jun 23, 9:37 AM

BhamNativeGirl,
Obviously I offended you with the muddin’ comment. I appologize. But isn’t that the great thing about America….freedom of speech!

At this point aren’t we all speculating? I don’t think that just b/c they have arrested ppl that she’s dead. I think that b/c American’s are outraged arban govt fell the need to make us feel as if though they are taking it seriously. From what I saw at the begining….they weren’t.

Posted Jun 23, 9:47 AM

MOM,
As I stated before I didn’t know her by name all I knew was the girl missing in aruba.

Posted Jun 23, 9:51 AM

THEN - SAME EMAIL ADDY SAME IP

the submarine pinged….im being watched

Posted Jun 23, 10:18 AM

things are getting weird here, VERY weird. just keep your eye on noord

Posted Jun 23, 10:44 AM

Name: SHOCKtheMONKEY

the right people are doing what needs to be done. be patient

Posted Jun 23, 11:03 AM

ETC - YOU GET THE IDEA

Christy White (posting from Jacksonville, FL) turned into SHOCKtheMONKEY

Who did she turn into next?
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #628 on: June 04, 2007, 10:06:05 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "Frijole"
Okay..then I suppose the question is, at what age "responsibility for their actions"! Cool

ArtC... you obviously don't understand their "system"... LOL  I am inclined to believe that they are never held accountable so long as they are rich, dutch and white that is.

Oh, you are right. Silly me. I forgot about the "system"!
THe one that doesn't exist! Twisted Evil

The system I do not think has anything to do with race or color but how much green stuff they produce or can help produce for the country or prop it up.  I don't Joran was producing anything but a load of gas, but Poppa was the licensure guy who could make things happen and he was a judge and knew what was in all those lockboxes.

Yes. Green.
Gads, I hope this case is solved and Natalee's parents can find some peace.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #629 on: June 04, 2007, 10:06:12 PM »

Quote from: "Blonde"
# arubagirl Says:

Yep, that was on the front page of SM.  That's when they were on their way to the body.  First it was the Lighthouse then Canashito.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #630 on: June 04, 2007, 10:07:00 PM »

EASY - that's all...nobody after that and her IP was not shared with anyone else.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #631 on: June 04, 2007, 10:08:11 PM »

Anna and Blah
I want you to two to ask the hard questions.  I really do.  I know I seem frustrated at times trying to explain my thinking, but that is only because I am not as smart as some of the other monkeys.  It's the difference in all of us that has kept this going for two years.  If we all agreed there would never be any questions and we would never be searching for the answers. You both just keep being skeptical.  I am the same way about those Aru Bay videos.  I have no problem with it at all...in fact I welcome it.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #632 on: June 04, 2007, 10:08:49 PM »

What I posted is information I have on the behaviour of the parental units on Aruba. Furthermore, the parents were taken in for interviews by the FBI last night.

Is this the Canoshito?

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #633 on: June 04, 2007, 10:10:25 PM »

Quote from: *******

<<snip>>
“Minister Rudy Croes even mentioned that he will bring in a police team from Curaçao to investigate their colleagues in Aruba.”

What ever became of this  Investigation  Has anyone on Aruba asked or is that why the Dutch are there and Aruba is breaking the Justice Department away from the Netherlands?? Confused

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #634 on: June 04, 2007, 10:12:19 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Let's take a look at Simian's posts on June 22.  Grande says they are Burke's also...just covering all aspects here...don't anyone jump off the ship yet...

I am from Aruba…and it is tragically funny to read how most of you speculate with information you read or see an CNN and Fox News.

If you knew where the prison is located you would not call it oceanfront property. It is the North Coast. Very rugged terrain.

Aruban Police deal with hardened criminals from the Mainland. So the fact that a 17 year-old isn’t talking is beyond everybody on the island too.

To whoever made comment: I have taken a tour of the facility and even spent a night in there when it was inaugurated. So have everybody in my gradutating class at Colegio Arubano who wanted to participate.

When did KIA get inaugurated?  I had that info and now I can't seem to find it...still looking though.  Would Burke have been young enough to qualify for this statement?  He's around 45 now, right?

Lala's I think Burke is pretty young.  Remember Arubagirl mentioned something about KIA and opening of a new wing.  It wasn't that many years ago.  I'll see if I can find it.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #635 on: June 04, 2007, 10:12:26 PM »

You would think that they just captured one of America's most wanted criminals the wa they are going on about Paris Hilton.  Geezzzzzzzzzz
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #636 on: June 04, 2007, 10:13:13 PM »

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:32 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
# arubagirl Says:
June 11th, 2005 at 1:08 am e

It seems that they are going to Canashito, which is sort of a rock quarry. During the massive search (the one where the civil servants got off), they spotted suspcious activity by a white van in the area. The cops went to check it out, but found nothing.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #637 on: June 04, 2007, 10:13:31 PM »

Quote from: "Blonde"
# arubagirl Says:

Yep, that was on the front page of SM.  That's when they were on their way to the body.  First it was the Lighthouse then Canashito.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #638 on: June 04, 2007, 10:13:47 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
You would think that they just captured one of America's most wanted criminals the wa they are going on about Paris Hilton.  Geezzzzzzzzzz

I am sick to death of hearing about these dysfunctional celebrities. BTW, just what is it that Paris ever did that made her a celebrity?????
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #639 on: June 04, 2007, 10:14:08 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"

Lala's I think Burke is pretty young.  Remember Arubagirl mentioned something about KIA and opening of a new wing.  It wasn't that many years ago.  I'll see if I can find it.

I believe it opened in Septmeber 1990.  At least I have a note to that effect.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.