April 19, 2024, 09:59:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #634 6/4 - 6/5/2007  (Read 155964 times)
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #80 on: June 04, 2007, 12:03:52 PM »

Anyone have the U.N. link handy?
Starr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #81 on: June 04, 2007, 12:06:20 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Does anyone have the email address of the LA Times Ombudsman?  I don't think writing to the author of the article will do any good as she is not going to tattle on herself.  We need to do that for her.  

I see this as a deliberate attempt to get Aruban propaganda out there to sully the jury pool.

Is there any verification from the MB kids that Natalee was "supine on the bar" doing the now famous jelly shots?  I do not recall reading that from anybody except the suspects AND their attorney.

I have no problem with her doing that just want it verified by her friends and not just J2K's word for it.

I believe it was Lee Ashford Broughton who said they were doing body shots.
It is in her 302

Be Kinder Than Necessary Because Everyone You Meet is Fighting Some Kind Of Battle
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: June 04, 2007, 12:11:27 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"

United Nations?

http://www.un.org/english/
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #83 on: June 04, 2007, 12:12:50 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

United Nations?

http://www.un.org/english/

Yeah, thanks!
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: June 04, 2007, 12:13:01 PM »

I think it is pretty clear by now, by the lack of any sort of investigation, that the Dutch are in Aruba to shut down the case.

They are clearly there to review whatever files or evidence the ALE might have collected, make an appearance at the only 2 locations on the island not searched, and they will soon be declaring a cold case.

They have done absolutley nothign that resemebles an investigation, only a review of some sorts.  Once the ALE gets the Dutch "blessing", the case will be declared cold and it will all be over.

This much seems obvious to me.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #85 on: June 04, 2007, 12:17:32 PM »

klaasend,

You said earlier that you are pretty sure Simian posted on June 30th as Mano and again on July 1st as Baboon.  Do you have the content of those posts?  I only have the Simian and the doppleganger's posts.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #86 on: June 04, 2007, 12:19:23 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
I think it is pretty clear by now, by the lack of any sort of investigation, that the Dutch are in Aruba to shut down the case.

They are clearly there to review whatever files or evidence the ALE might have collected, make an appearance at the only 2 locations on the island not searched, and they will soon be declaring a cold case.

They have done absolutley nothign that resemebles an investigation, only a review of some sorts.  Once the ALE gets the Dutch "blessing", the case will be declared cold and it will all be over.

Well, they are good at keeping quiet.

Things are quiet and hot and humid here. The Dutch team is still in Aruba. Their time has been extended for whatever purpose the have in mind. We call them 'the mute' investigators. They don't say anything, they don't contact anyone, and as far as we know, they haven't done anything visible in the recent past. I continue to wonder what they are up to, because I simply refuse to believe they just came to put on a show.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: June 04, 2007, 12:21:54 PM »

Things are quiet and hot and humid here. The Dutch team is still in Aruba. Their time has been extended for whatever purpose the have in mind. We call them 'the mute' investigators. They don't say anything, they don't contact anyone, and as far as we know, they haven't done anything visible in the recent past. I continue to wonder what they are up to, because I simply refuse to believe they just came to put on a show.

I hope your friend is right.  Maybe keeping quiet about what the investigators think will be a good thing.

(fingers crossed)

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #88 on: June 04, 2007, 12:24:24 PM »

If they asked 1 single person any sort of question, we would know about it.  Everyone on that island knows everyone and the Dutch just would not be able to keep that quiet.

They have not questioned anyone, they have not searched the last place Natalee was seen alive, they have not searched any place that would obviously need to be searched (lighthouse area, apinted rocks, etc) They have not spoken to Beth, Dave, or anyone from Mt Brook, they have not searched the dump, the ocean, nothing.

They are doing nothing but firming up the ALE's case to declare this thing cold by reviewing the work they have done and putting a big closed stamp on it.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #89 on: June 04, 2007, 12:25:17 PM »

Quote from: "truthseeker2"

I hope your friend is right.  Maybe keeping quiet about what the investigators think will be a good thing.

(fingers crossed)

I hope Rudy Croes ticked off the right people back in Holland over the weekend and someone will decide to drop the hammer on the whole bunch!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: June 04, 2007, 12:27:43 PM »

klaasend,

You said earlier that you are pretty sure Simian posted on June 30th as Mano and again on July 1st as Baboon.  Do you have the content of those posts?  I only have the Simian and the doppleganger's posts.

Name: Baboon

The FBI was with a group in Aruba. Some left, some stayed.

There is no plea barganing in Aruba or the Dutch Kingdom. What they do is reduced sentences for the for the lesser crimes.

The case where the gentleman was “beheaded” was solved. The girl was picked up and she is awaiting for her charges and subsequent trial.

A case of a drive-by shooting was also solved and the involved have been arrested. Nobody was killed they just shot in the air. One is the son of really, really rich and influential people in Aruba. Not like Joran, which by Aruban standards is just the son of a judicial employee.

Some have to start coming to grips that maybe something else happened to the girl.

Posted Jul 1, 10:38 AM

Name: Baboon
Nurse:

Transporting Aruban marines? Would you mean Dutch Marines?

The US Coast Guard, FOL, Dutch Marines and the Aruban Coast Guard work together to counter drug-trafficking. Why would that be funny?

Posted Jul 1, 10:29 AM

Name: Mono

El Mono no hace predicciones. Solo pasa informacion. Chica Nueva, no pongas tus pantaletas en un nudo.

Posted Jun 30, 6:10 PM

Claro que lo de tus pataletas era en broma. No hay vaqueros en la costa. Se dice que se estan acostando muy tempranos. Este cuenta va a tomar una vuelta inesperada muy pronto.

Posted Jun 30, 6:20 PM

El Mono se canso. De impostores y de imitadores.

Posted Jun 30, 6:37 PM
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: June 04, 2007, 12:27:58 PM »

(fingers crossed)

I hope Rudy Croes ticked off the right people back in Holland over the weekend and someone will decide to drop the hammer on the whole bunch!

I second your opinion.  That would be a huge help.  And it would be nice to think that ole Rudy was the one to do them all in!

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #92 on: June 04, 2007, 12:28:01 PM »

I don't think a "case closed" stamp can be put on this even by Aruba.  It may be put in the archives, but it ain't closed.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: June 04, 2007, 12:29:32 PM »

Thanks Klaas!

Do you have like a big Mary Poppins bag where you keep everything we might need???

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: June 04, 2007, 12:31:09 PM »

I don't think a "case closed" stamp can be put on this even by Aruba.  It may be put in the archives, but it ain't closed.

in Aruba, cold basically equals closed, especially in THIS case
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: June 04, 2007, 12:32:16 PM »

anyhow, thats my prediction and I expect it will come true within the next couple weeks.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: June 04, 2007, 12:32:39 PM »

Thanks Klaas!

Do you have like a big Mary Poppins bag where you keep everything we might need???

LOL - nope but I have ways of searching front page posts that you guys don't have, lol  Laughing
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: June 04, 2007, 12:35:08 PM »

Thanks Klaas!

If so, Klass's bag is very well organized. She pops up with the stuff immediately. I would still be fumbling around with the Chips Ahoy crumbs at the bottom of my bag.

PS -- Just noticing that the Fox website is featuring a story about BHT and John Ramsey. Not too sensational. Just the facts.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: June 04, 2007, 12:36:22 PM »

anyhow, thats my prediction and I expect it will come true within the next couple weeks.

Blah,
They may archive it but if they mark it officially closed, they have to release the files to the parents and for whatever evil reasons, they don't want to do that.  Anyone else on earth can get them but not the parents.

I doubt they do that OFFICIALLY but in actual fact, you may well be right that this is where this is going.  I hope and pray not but logically I can see it happening.  They just won't call it closed.  Inactive maybe but not closed so they can protect those files or at least scrub them squeaky clean.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: June 04, 2007, 12:40:43 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Thanks Klaas!

LOL - nope but I have ways of searching front page posts that you guys don't have, lol  Laughing

Very Happy
klaas

The codetalker who said they corresponded with Simian (Rob and I posted about this the other day) also mentioned that Simian posted under several other nics.

The ones I remember offhand were:
MerrianErnest
Gordo

Do you know if there is any truth to that? Or are they all fakes?

(Or possibly you can't disclose -- which I would respect)

I'm still organizing all this 'stuff' we were told early on for my brain to process -- trying to get a handle on the extent of the misinformation campaign.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.