April 26, 2024, 07:48:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #634 6/4 - 6/5/2007  (Read 156087 times)
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #800 on: June 05, 2007, 12:51:30 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "truthseeker2"
Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "truthseeker2"
Hey Klaas, is there a way to find out how close the Haystack mountain is to Moko?  Or, Aruba Haystack Residence?

My grandson used to wake up at night and cry that Natalee was taken to the Haystack.  He knew absolutely nothing about the case except that he knew of her through the publicity and the fact that they were from the same area.  He was very upset that no one would look in that haystack.  This is not a farm kid who knows anything about haystacks.  It was troubling to us all and we had never heard about Haystack in Aruba and I asked, and was told it is near the K2s house.

That's freaky!  Canashito is very near Hooiberg.  That's one place that a search was conducted, but nothing found.  I don't think Canashito is where the quarry is, is it?  That's not very close to Joran's house.

I thought the whole island was canoshito.

Shocked  

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #801 on: June 05, 2007, 12:51:33 AM »

Tylergal  Laughing  Laughing
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #802 on: June 05, 2007, 12:52:34 AM »

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #803 on: June 05, 2007, 12:53:23 AM »

BRB - going to play a quick game  Laughing
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #804 on: June 05, 2007, 12:55:34 AM »

bleachedblack

Thanks for posting the map. Lala's may see it tomorrow and put you on the list!!

Moko is really close to Joran's house.  Joran himself puts all four of them at his house, even though he says they never went inside.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #805 on: June 05, 2007, 01:09:40 AM »

Just a passing thought before I sign off. In thinking about Shango's saying Mary never heard the bouy toll, I don't think he meant this to mean that Natalee was not taken out into the ocean, but rather that she was already deceased at the time the boat took Natalee out to the deep water.

Nite Monkeys

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #806 on: June 05, 2007, 01:12:01 AM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Just a passing thought before I sign off. In thinking about Shango's saying Mary never heard the bouy toll, I don't think he meant this to mean that Natalee was not taken out into the ocean, but rather that she was already deceased at the time the boat took Natalee out to the deep water.

Nite Monkeys

That could be what he means, not sure.

'Nite.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #807 on: June 05, 2007, 01:56:31 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #808 on: June 05, 2007, 06:37:34 AM »

just so eveyone knows...

There are two different masonic lodges on Aruba from the best I can tell -- one is the "official" one -- but the other one is a "renegade" one ....

It might be worth someone's time to investigate the "renegade one"-- the 'unofficial" one --- the unsanctioned one --- I suspect there might be some answers there...

I am not trying to put down the masonic folks --my brother is one -- but sometimes people go astray and it makes sense that this might be at play here -- that's all!

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #809 on: June 05, 2007, 06:39:55 AM »

Diario
http://www.diarioaruba.com/
Amigoe
http://www.amigoe.com/english/
BonDia
http://www.cspnv.com/
Solo di Pueblo
http://www.solodipueblo.com/
Aruba Today
http://www.arubatoday.com/
24ora
http://www.24ora.com/
Translator:
http://papiamentu.donamaro.nl

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #810 on: June 05, 2007, 06:50:53 AM »

Quote from: "Artcolley"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
You would think that they just captured one of America's most wanted criminals the wa they are going on about Paris Hilton.  Geezzzzzzzzzz

I am sick to death of hearing about these dysfunctional celebrities. BTW, just what is it that Paris ever did that made her a celebrity?????

I was trying to figure this out the other day and came up empty.  Who the hell is she?  Is she an actor, singer, what????????

I have no clue what the hell she has done and frankly, I dont see what all the hoopla is over her.  There are many many women out there who are far better looking.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #811 on: June 05, 2007, 06:56:41 AM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Hi Blonde  
I know what you are saying.. but I always have to  Laughing  when I hear that name "Canashito" and wonder how property values compare to the rest of the island.  Sorry for being O/T Embarassed

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #812 on: June 05, 2007, 07:00:45 AM »

bleachedblack   IMO it's correct about the bouy

I have just logged on after a long meeting tonight and can't sleep.

I see there is talk about the Masons and so I won't jump in until I go back and read

My thought is it more a coverup of the elite and pulling in of favors in power and not whether they had gone East or not.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #813 on: June 05, 2007, 07:09:21 AM »

Am on page 1.. LA Times used to have big ties with Warner Bros. Learned that in the Twilight deaths.

Remember... this is a company town... more ways than one. I stopped reading, subscribing to the Times a long time ago.. when I once was an "Industry insider" on something and found how they wrote what I knew were facts and non-facts. Consider the source of the paper and the city.

Gads... I should go to more meetings...lots of things happen when gone Laughing  Laughing

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #814 on: June 05, 2007, 07:23:45 AM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
I want to clarify this for all those that bombarded my yahoo email today with Simian/Shango questions.  

Is there any evidence, that anyone has, linking Merian Ernest to Simian?  An IP addy, perhaps or something?  Also, how can the true Simian have only surfaced on or after June 24?  What about the very first Simian posts?  What happened to the Gabe Leo and Albert Vrjolik theories? Where do they fit in?  If Simian is actually Clyde Burke by June 24 wouldn't that make him a doppleganger instead of the original Simian?  Just some of the questions I have been asked today.  TIA

Well, there was that one post the was in Morse code and I don't think too many people know that or use that. Had to be someone with a military or LE back ground IMO.

No idea how Gabe totally fits in... Someone on the FP, I think 1906, says he has a pic of Gabe and GVC together.. but I don't know..

Also, on the Drudge Report they have a story about Beth and John Ramsey. I'm not posting it because it doesn't matter to the investigation.

Morse code was also known by some Scouts, Ham Radio people. probably commercial and private pilots for survival and just hobbiest like me at times. Laughing  although a tad rusty.

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #815 on: June 05, 2007, 07:36:39 AM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Peeking in from work....
Did Shango refer to music ??
This had a reference to Clyde Burke  http://www.yadoneknow.com/antoni.htm

and this one the band name  http://www.nboband.com/home/?page_id=7  and this
In 2005 NBO did not give an inch, when Rueben “Mighty Hippie” Trappenberg decided to make his come back to the Calypso and Roadmarch contest and chose NBO to back him up.
Shocked  Shocked
If this is old news   sowwy
Seeyalater

Wasn't Ruben the married guy who also had a tickle site and somewhere pictures were posted of him at RAVE parties???

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #816 on: June 05, 2007, 07:36:54 AM »

Morning all-

It seems I upset some by suggesting that S&S be discussed yesterday, so I won't be posting much on the lively as a result. I remain confused that whatever I post is an issue with someone, I guess I've been under the mistaken impression that the lively was for discussion of this case and in a democratic nature? some find no value in S&S and therefore I was being rude and wasting others time.

so blah, why don't you take a poll for us today? I know you understood I was just trying to allow for some re-examination since we have so much more PV data and even Grande's details to bring to the S&S table now. I appreciate you understood this, thank you and for your patience and participation.

Gratefully I have a lot of work this week so I'll keep myself busy but I am tiring of being assaulted for having an opinion, or as i did yesterday, for pushing for all opinions to be considered. If ever I were an S&S expert I guess I could understand why I was singled out, but I am not which was evidenced by the few posts I did make during the debate.

I do feel that this case has become very frustrating for many now, myself included in that we are feeling it's all resting on the team from the KPLD to do something, which may or may not happen ultimately. I found discussion of S&S preferable to spiraling off into a depression and pure anger and concern over this stalemate. It seems I was wrong, we should have taken a vote it would appear?

The other concern related to me was that now days and days or even weeks would be spent discussing S&S now. So I challenge those who feel that way to bring other discussions to the lively, for that will accomplish far more than dissing me for daring to suggest we re-examine S&S.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #817 on: June 05, 2007, 08:06:34 AM »

I think the hammer drops Friday or Sat.IMO.Fits pattern,Morse code is also for sailors
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #818 on: June 05, 2007, 08:15:44 AM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Morning all-

It seems I upset some by suggesting that S&S be discussed yesterday, so I won't be posting much on the lively as a result. I remain confused that whatever I post is an issue with someone, I guess I've been under the mistaken impression that the lively was for discussion of this case and in a democratic nature? some find no value in S&S and therefore I was being rude and wasting others time.

so blah, why don't you take a poll for us today? I know you understood I was just trying to allow for some re-examination since we have so much more PV data and even Grande's details to bring to the S&S table now. I appreciate you understood this, thank you and for your patience and participation.

Gratefully I have a lot of work this week so I'll keep myself busy but I am tiring of being assaulted for having an opinion, or as i did yesterday, for pushing for all opinions to be considered. If ever I were an S&S expert I guess I could understand why I was singled out, but I am not which was evidenced by the few posts I did make during the debate.

I do feel that this case has become very frustrating for many now, myself included in that we are feeling it's all resting on the team from the KPLD to do something, which may or may not happen ultimately. I found discussion of S&S preferable to spiraling off into a depression and pure anger and concern over this stalemate. It seems I was wrong, we should have taken a vote it would appear?

The other concern related to me was that now days and days or even weeks would be spent discussing S&S now. So I challenge those who feel that way to bring other discussions to the lively, for that will accomplish far more than dissing me for daring to suggest we re-examine S&S.

I must have missed something??

I didnt see anyone getting mad that SnS was being discussed.  I just saw people who are SnS experts discussing the theories with the SnS skeptics?

I'm still skeptical but dont mind the discussion.
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #819 on: June 05, 2007, 08:17:40 AM »

Morning Monkeys

None, I guess the old saying is true:
you can't please all the people all the time & can only please some of the people some of the time.
I think a lot of the facts lie in the early posts. These were b4 the disinformation campaign started.
Seems I remember early on some from Aruba stating they were told to get online & confuse things. (this is my interpretation)
Since Aruba is one who doesn't release info as USA does,
then it makes sense a member of ALE or an individual with info may post it in a not so blatant way. I feel there was some constructive discussion last night. We now have the PVs to compare to Simian's posts & other early posts coming from Aruba.
IMO if someone doesn't like to discuss S&S then don't discuss it. Just pass right on by the posts.

Afterall,The only things in this case that are a certainty are:
1. Natalee left with J2K & has never been seen again.
2. Joran is a liar. He even says so in his book.

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.