April 19, 2024, 02:13:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #634 6/4 - 6/5/2007  (Read 155971 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #940 on: June 05, 2007, 12:28:48 PM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
Annie,what is a nincompoop.I get called that a lot along with idiot,man,etc

Coming from a woman, "man" might be the worst thing you get called sometimes.  Laughing  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #941 on: June 05, 2007, 12:31:46 PM »

They can only call us dimwits if we give them cause to do that.  Fool me once, shame on you.  Fool me twice, that makes me a dimwit.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #942 on: June 05, 2007, 12:31:56 PM »

Someone posted referencing 'dumb cluck' a few days back....Tibro, maybe....'dimwit' made me think of it.....

BT, I followed what you were saying, too.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #943 on: June 05, 2007, 12:32:05 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

Coming from a woman, "man" might be the worst thing you get called sometimes.  Laughing  Laughing

Virtual synonyms!  J/K.
Time for this dimwit to go mow the grass.  Ciao for now Monks.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #944 on: June 05, 2007, 12:32:47 PM »

Tigers have dogs?  I bet the dog worries when you get hungry. Shocked
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #945 on: June 05, 2007, 12:33:16 PM »

Oh yeah.I found Nair is not good on a man's face,and why .A stupid man is worse.I think the hammer is falling as we speak,and I hope joran fights the police,hehe
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #946 on: June 05, 2007, 12:33:33 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Tigers have dogs?  I bet the dog worries when you get hungry. Shocked

Tiger's dog is nice - she send email greetings to my dog.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #947 on: June 05, 2007, 12:34:26 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
I don't know how to answer the feminine Simian question just yet.  I am working on it.  I have the info in my stuff somewhere.  I have so much to look throught that I am still searching for it.  

Klaas....am I correct that you stated there are some June 24 Simian posts that are NOT the same IP as Burke?  I wish some smart and intelligent monkey would post only those Simians that are from the same IP together in some form.  I have no way of knowing anything about IP addys or I would do it.

I started doing that the other day and it got messed up.  I can copy them all but then I have to take out the email address and IP before posting.  There are many Simian posts so it's a large file to work with.  I'll try to do it again today.  FYI - Simian posted from more than one IP but always with the same email address and the IP was always Aruba.

do you know how to do find & replace with Microsoft word?  It can save you from searching and editing all that stuff out, do it all in one click
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #948 on: June 05, 2007, 12:34:26 PM »

Annie,you mow.You are hired,and I agree ,BT
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #949 on: June 05, 2007, 12:35:06 PM »

Quote from: "AnnieMW1"
Quote from: "BTgirl"

Virtual synonyms!  J/K.
Time for this dimwit to go mow the grass.  Ciao for now Monks.

Not a dimwit at all, Annie.  I always look forward to your posts and missed you very much during your absence.  You and Jackie were often the only sanity on the early morning boards ruled by the Pawleys and Margaritas.

Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #950 on: June 05, 2007, 12:38:07 PM »

IIRC,Tigers find humans tasty and crunchy,with ketcup.Kate is quick,and she brings tree rats,to share
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #951 on: June 05, 2007, 12:41:47 PM »

Easy,

Maybe you are trying TOO hard.

Just write something each day; it doesn't have to be lengthy or
earth-shattering. Just write. You have an interesting style.

And pics are nice to add, too.

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #952 on: June 05, 2007, 12:41:56 PM »

Blah
I am computer stupid...trust me I would detailed instructions...please if you don't mind.  I will attempt to use it.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #953 on: June 05, 2007, 12:41:57 PM »

Quote from: "AnnieMW1"
Better a dimwit than a nincompoop... Cool   [the latter perhaps my favorite word of all time...]

Annie here's nimcompoop in morse -. .. -- -.-. --- -- .--. --- --- .--.

I rather like that word too but don't use it often  Laughing

son likes to call me 'random' which is son-speak for you're book smart mom but you have no common sense for you aren't accepting my wacky reasoning why I did something not so smart  Laughing (he admitted to this while under stringent mommy questioning)

lala's, darling daughter is the cupcake girl this week, I'm the working stiff on my second job - klaas has rubbed off on me, one job isn't enough, in fact Klaas likes to do 3 or even 4 daily  Laughing You should email DD and quiz her lots about cupcakes today !

actually I don't call people dimwits on message boards or forums for it seems pretty childish, a bit like sticking your tongue out at someone?  Wink I did bring that info regarding dimwit the the lively so I guess I own it but I don't want it  Laughing

I also for the record, didn't "scold' anyone yesterday. I guess my communication style is to try to be polite and ask for things, sorry that was misinterpreted. oh well, more lessons learned

back to the 7 powerpoints I have open  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #954 on: June 05, 2007, 12:44:44 PM »

I agree with that, Easy.  I don't have great pictures but I have a few very good ones that were made by the local newspaper, saved onto a disk that I would be willing to share if you are interested in doing seasonal flora for your  blog (just the pictures).  You can write about anything from foreign policy to how you reacted to an ant bite, as I am sure it would be interesting.  All you need are some pictures that are cheerful to go along with it.  Don't let your blog dry up in the hot sun of the new Desert Southeast.  You can do a snippet each day on what is on your mind or your personal experiences in life as it relates to today's socioeconomic or cultural landscape.

Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #955 on: June 05, 2007, 12:44:46 PM »

wow,powerpoints,that is hard.I never call people something i have trouble spelling.None your your cookies look great.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: June 05, 2007, 12:45:21 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
Quote from: "klaasend"
I don't know how to answer the feminine Simian question just yet.  I am working on it.  I have the info in my stuff somewhere.  I have so much to look throught that I am still searching for it.  

Klaas....am I correct that you stated there are some June 24 Simian posts that are NOT the same IP as Burke?  I wish some smart and intelligent monkey would post only those Simians that are from the same IP together in some form.  I have no way of knowing anything about IP addys or I would do it.

I started doing that the other day and it got messed up.  I can copy them all but then I have to take out the email address and IP before posting.  There are many Simian posts so it's a large file to work with.  I'll try to do it again today.  FYI - Simian posted from more than one IP but always with the same email address and the IP was always Aruba.

do you know how to do find & replace with Microsoft word?  It can save you from searching and editing all that stuff out, do it all in one click

Yes I know how to do that but the problem is more in pasting it back in the forum.  You lose your spacing and have to play around to make it readable.
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #957 on: June 05, 2007, 12:45:51 PM »

Oh yeah.I found Nair is not good on a man's face,and why .A stupid man is worse.I think the hammer is falling as we speak,and I hope joran fights the police,hehe

Shocked

Maine, born and raised!
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #958 on: June 05, 2007, 12:55:34 PM »

I am off to buy panties,see you later.I would like to know more about the illegal,who claimed to have seen Natalee's murder and collected a used condum.To much truth to be ignored,I think.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #959 on: June 05, 2007, 12:56:38 PM »

Quote from: "JusticeforNatalee"
Easy,

Maybe you are trying TOO hard.

Just write something each day; it doesn't have to be lengthy or
earth-shattering. Just write. You have an interesting style.

And pics are nice to add, too.

Writing my observations about life is the easiest thing in the world for me, when I am in an expressive mood.  When I’m not, it just doesn’t work.

Originally, I was asked to contribute to a new start-up blog and that probably would have suited me well, but that didn’t work out.  I will come up with something that works for me one of these days.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.