March 28, 2024, 05:05:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #634 6/4 - 6/5/2007  (Read 155625 times)
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #760 on: June 04, 2007, 11:47:43 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Simian Says: June 24th, 2005 at 6:06 pm
I ponder the evidence of sex and drugs with the father. It was to hard for her and she could not handle the pressure. I am done. I am leaving now…..

Simian Says: June 24th, 2005 at 6:12 pm
A whiskered rat will pause in repose, and then drink a cup of gravy.

Give me a few minutes, I'm double checking but I think that is a FAKE Simian.

This sounds like a fake Simian to me.....

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #761 on: June 04, 2007, 11:48:44 PM »

I ponder the evidence of sex and drugs with the father. It was to hard for her and she could not handle the pressure. I am done. I am leaving now…..

Give me a few minutes, I'm double checking but I think that is a FAKE Simian.

I will post the Moko part........

Simian Says: June 24th, 2005 at 6:13 pm
Ally, alguien se esta pasando de impostor. Comprometiendo mi abilidad de darles informacion. Lo siento. No puedo dejarme al descubierto. Pasa la informacion a los demas.

AllyinMiami Says: June 27th, 2005 at 12:38 pm
The cowboys have their feet deep in the dirty water. They are confident in their equipment. Babylonians are there to pick up when necessary. From Montana to Moko there is not much to walk

The monkey is connected to a microwave. The monsters have come to eat from the anguished/ The birdie has come down from the cable/ we have to wait a while until it becomes known to all why he leaves all his dogs dead there

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #762 on: June 04, 2007, 11:49:09 PM »

The posts above are FAKE - they were posted by someone impersonating Simian.  They were posting from Denver, CO - different email address than Simian as well.

FAKE
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #763 on: June 04, 2007, 11:50:52 PM »

The posts above are FAKE - they were posted by someone impersonating Simian.  They were posting from Denver, CO - different email address than Simian as well.

FAKE

This one is the real Simian:

Ally, alguien se esta pasando de impostor. Comprometiendo mi abilidad de darles informacion. Lo siento. No puedo dejarme al descubierto. Pasa la informacion a los demas.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #764 on: June 04, 2007, 11:50:56 PM »

FAKE

Any idea how much of that Simian was fake?

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #765 on: June 04, 2007, 11:51:41 PM »

FAKE

This one is the real Simian:

Was the part that followed about the MOKO fake?

Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #766 on: June 04, 2007, 11:51:45 PM »

I also think Tylergirl sounds different lately. Her style is far more eighteenth century formal than it was before. Oh well, maybe she's been reading Henry James. That would explain it.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #767 on: June 04, 2007, 11:51:49 PM »

Simian Says: June 27th, 2005 at 10:51 am
The Babylonians and the cowboys have swarmed the dirty waters. The dead dogs are stinking.

Simian Says: June 27th, 2005 at 10:59 am
The cowboys’ steel and wires are screaming. The dirty water is large, deep and too wide, but they are sure there is light on their screen.
The Babylonians will be proven right. All along they were right. The story given by the gamblers might check out after all.

Simian Says: June 27th, 2005 at 11:14 am
The road from the boy’s home leads to the dirty water. Look for Noord and look for Moko.
The cowboys feet are wet. They are not quickdraws, they will creep by the inch. It’s deep and wide. The Babylonians need this, before time runs out.

Simian Says: June 27th, 2005 at 11:33 am
Find Aruba. Look for Noord. Look for Montaña. Look for Moko. Let your fingers connect the dots.
The cowboys feet are deeper in the dirty water. The vultures are hanging around and are ready to pounce. Hang on to your tubes.
The Simian doesn’t want to be right.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #768 on: June 04, 2007, 11:57:19 PM »

Quote from: "truthseeker2"
Quote from: "Kermit"
Simian Says: June 27th, 2005 at 12:39 am
Watch tomorrow, but do not speak, and it will all unfold before you.

This post was shortly after midnight.  That morning TES began a search of the quarry in Moko.  They asked the media to stay away while they followed this 'hit'.  For the most part the media gave them room, but it was posted at RWV that the Dutch media interfered.  The search was never completed.

If Simian is Clyde or someone else connected with ALE it seems they believed this location could have been the right place to search.

Hodges indicated in his interview with Dana that Deepak's statements may allude to a container within a container.  Could this be a container such as a cage or plastic bag as one container and a body of water contained by land as the other?

Just fishin' here.

and therefore Simian or Shango said that Mary never heard the bell toll

which would denote she was not at sea.

That's knda what I'm thinking.  Wasn't there something posted early on about Joran killing a dog and throwing it in this quarry?  Or was that another place?

On July 12, 2005 identity “clevfan” of “Major Wager.com” reported:

Anyway, remember John Merryweather, evil incarnate and my mom’s cousin? He has a son, named Herbert (Herbie) Merryweather. Herbert is married and has a son, but I don’t know his name.
The mother of this son came to talk to my mom day before yesterday and it turns out that her son is a classmate of Joran’s.

So, got it, grandson Merryweather is Joran’s classmate. Turns out that that grandson and mom had a major clash with Joran some time before, because Joran accused grandson of killing Joran’s dog and throwing it in Moko Dam (place where TX ES also searched), however, the mother threatened to go the cops to make a complaint against Joran, and the Joran confessed to killing his own dog.****
Comment by Maggie | July 7, 2006, 10:00 pm
http://tinyurl.com/zwma7
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: June 04, 2007, 11:57:29 PM »

The posts above are FAKE - they were posted by someone impersonating Simian.  They were posting from Denver, CO - different email address than Simian as well.  This particular one was posting from Denver, CO and used a different email addy than the "real" Simian:

FAKE

Any idea how much of that Simian was fake?

That particular person made these FAKE Simian posts.  There were other Simian fakes. This particular one was posting from Denver, CO and used a different email addy than the "real" Simian:

Name: Simian

Just got info the plane has arrived they are going to the courts

Posted Jun 25, 7:57 PM | Edit Comment | Delete Comment | Edit Post “Natalee Holloway; Saturday June 25” | View Post

Posted Jun 24, 6:06 PM | Edit Comment | Delete Comment | Edit Post “UN CRISIS FUERA DI PROPORCION! /A Crisis Out of Proportion!” | View Post

The end is near and bodies are washing upon the shore……………

Posted Jun 24, 6:02 PM | Edit Comment | Delete Comment | Edit Post “UN CRISIS FUERA DI PROPORCION! /A Crisis Out of Proportion!” | View Post

The battle is coming

Posted Jun 24, 6:01 PM | Edit Comment | Delete Comment | Edit Post “UN CRISIS FUERA DI PROPORCION! /A Crisis Out of Proportion!” | View Post
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #770 on: June 04, 2007, 11:58:53 PM »

They do sound very fake, TX.

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #771 on: June 04, 2007, 11:59:07 PM »

On July 12, 2005 identity “clevfan” of “Major Wager.com” reported:

Anyway, remember John Merryweather, evil incarnate and my mom’s cousin? He has a son, named Herbert (Herbie) Merryweather. Herbert is married and has a son, but I don’t know his name.
The mother of this son came to talk to my mom day before yesterday and it turns out that her son is a classmate of Joran’s.

So, got it, grandson Merryweather is Joran’s classmate. Turns out that that grandson and mom had a major clash with Joran some time before, because Joran accused grandson of killing Joran’s dog and throwing it in Moko Dam (place where TX ES also searched), however, the mother threatened to go the cops to make a complaint against Joran, and the Joran confessed to killing his own dog.****
Comment by Maggie | July 7, 2006, 10:00 pm
http://tinyurl.com/zwma7

Very interesting!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #772 on: June 05, 2007, 12:00:09 AM »

The Babylonians and the cowboys have swarmed the dirty waters. The dead dogs are stinking.

The cowboys’ steel and wires are screaming. The dirty water is large, deep and too wide, but they are sure there is light on their screen.
The Babylonians will be proven right. All along they were right. The story given by the gamblers might check out after all.

The road from the boy’s home leads to the dirty water. Look for Noord and look for Moko.
The cowboys feet are wet. They are not quickdraws, they will creep by the inch. It’s deep and wide. The Babylonians need this, before time runs out.

Find Aruba. Look for Noord. Look for Montaña. Look for Moko. Let your fingers connect the dots.
The cowboys feet are deeper in the dirty water. The vultures are hanging around and are ready to pounce. Hang on to your tubes.

All of the above are REAL Simian posts
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #773 on: June 05, 2007, 12:00:54 AM »

All of the above are REAL Simian posts

I thought they were.  Thanks for the confirmation.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #774 on: June 05, 2007, 12:01:06 AM »

Cool

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #775 on: June 05, 2007, 12:03:58 AM »

nite monkey's.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #776 on: June 05, 2007, 12:04:30 AM »

Simian Says: June 27th, 2005 at 12:39 am
Watch tomorrow, but do not speak, and it will all unfold before you.

This post was shortly after midnight.  That morning TES began a search of the quarry in Moko.  They asked the media to stay away while they followed this 'hit'.  For the most part the media gave them room, but it was posted at RWV that the Dutch media interfered.  The search was never completed.

If Simian is Clyde or someone else connected with ALE it seems they believed this location could have been the right place to search.

Hodges indicated in his interview with Dana that Deepak's statements may allude to a container within a container.  Could this be a container such as a cage or plastic bag as one container and a body of water contained by land as the other?

Just fishin' here.

and therefore Simian or Shango said that Mary never heard the bell toll

which would denote she was not at sea.

Could it mean she was already dead in the container before the boat arrived near the lighthouse.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #777 on: June 05, 2007, 12:04:46 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

Cool

Was it Rudy Croes or Oduber who was in Florida when Natalee went missing.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #778 on: June 05, 2007, 12:07:28 AM »

Sorry to change the subject, but I just read this and don't know if it has been mentioned here yet. Taxes on the increase again in Aruba, this from Sunday June 2, Amigoe.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Water and electricity increase with 12 percent  

ORANJESTAD – Consumers of water and electricity will notice an increase of more or less 12 percent on this month’s utility bill.  Water- and Electricity Company WEB increased the tariffs again in June.  This is due to the increased oil price on the world market.  

The company emphasizes that the price for water consumption won’t increase for 40 percent of the households, because this group does not consume more than 12 cube of water per month.  The tariffs remain the same for this quantity.  The WEB bases the tariff for 12 cube water on a fixed fuel price of 35 dollars per oil barrel for the production of water.  The tariff for more than 12 cube of water and for electricity is based on 51 dollars that WEB pays for one barrel oil.  That is about 23 percent more than what the company had paid for one barrel in May.

http://www.amigoe.com/english/

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #779 on: June 05, 2007, 12:08:19 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

Cool

Was it Rudy Croes or Oduber who was in Florida when Natalee went missing.

Oduber as I recall. Then when she was missing he didn't return for 2 weeks.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.