March 19, 2024, 12:02:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celina Cass, 11yrs old, missing since 7/25/2011 from New Hampshire(BODY FOUND)  (Read 587293 times)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #100 on: July 29, 2011, 02:04:29 PM »

Hat tip to poster 229
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

in New York about 30 miles from the Canada boarder crossing, you can not cross into Canada with out a passport or inhanced licience, they would have to hide her in the trunk and they often check that also, last time i went over they pulled up off the line searched our car and then let us go on, they are even more careful now due to 9-11, your taking a big chance of crossing over with something in your vehicle that shouldn't be there.

http://www.justicequest.net/forums/showthread.php?p=836236

CC would not have been taken over the border to Canada, the above post mentions cars are thoroughly searched before entering Canada.  I have read thoughts on Canada, this common sense post puts that all to rest. 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #101 on: July 29, 2011, 02:22:35 PM »

Makes sense for the search to be within the one mile, since Canada would not be an option. IMO 

The 11-year-old girl, who lives one mile from the Canadian border, was last seen by her parents at her computer in her bedroom Monday evening. By Tuesday morning, she had vanished from the family's West Stewartstown home.

At least 48 law enforcement agents, some coming from New York and Virginia, have arrived in New Hampshire to aid in the search for Cass, New Hampshire Assistant Attorney General Jane Young told ABC News. The Royal Canadian Mountain Police are working with New Hampshire officials to look for the girl, he said.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-hampshire-girl-fbi-joins-search-celina-cass/story?id=14178067&cid=ESPNheadline

(The link was previously posted, I just needed to reread the detail's to piece together why the one mile search.)

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #102 on: July 29, 2011, 02:36:34 PM »

http://www.unionleader.com/article/20110728/NEWS07/110729892

When does a Homicide Prosecutor head up a Missing person case? It is pretty obvious that they know far more than is being released and one can read into Young's presence in this case as very very troubling and potentially very heartbreaking.
July 28, 2011 2:16 am

Homicide prosecutor? Something stinks here and the authroites know something they are not telling us. I heard a rumor on the net that the mother refused to cooperate with authorites and the 'step dad' has become a 'person of interest'. If all of this is true, then I have a sick feeling that the outcome of this is not good. Please have all of this be wrong and let this girl be July 28, 2011 7:00 am safe.

---------

Monkey's,

When service members get into trouble, they keep a "low profile"  this is what the "Step" is doing in my opinion and prob advising
the wife to do the same.  IMO

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #103 on: July 29, 2011, 03:01:53 PM »

So it's been 4-days...  I have a gut feeling that LE knows where to focus their investigation.  But I'm suprised we haven't heard anything from LE as to whether they have found ANY leads or clues based on their search on her computer/facebook, etc.  At least a last known time she was ON the computer, anything....isn't 4 days enough time in a missing child case to gather these details? 

I hate to speculate...Maybe they have found that she wasn't even on the computer around the time the parents say they last saw her on the computer? 

Hope the release some details.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #104 on: July 29, 2011, 03:23:00 PM »

Pervy also lived in Vermont (if anyone can believe) Intelius.com  Canaan VT. is an hour and 18 minutes from Coos, NH.

Fitchburg, Mass., he may have lived  Intelius.com, I did not check the mileage on MA.

www.intelius.com
Wendell  G. Noyes  Age 47

Fitchburg, MA
Colebrook, NH
Canaan, VT

http://www.intelius.com/results.php?ReportType=1&formname=name&qf=Wendell+&qmi=&qn=Noyes&qcs=New+Hampshire&focusfirst=1

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #105 on: July 29, 2011, 03:24:46 PM »

Good morning Monkey's,

I read where the truck and a car was taped off.  Did anyone else remember reading that?

The  mother reportly worked part time at a consignment store.  How many consignment store are in the area?   

I saw the mothers photo (yesterday) on UK Daily Mail, (I also picked up a virus - I believe from that site).  I can't go back to it, but the mother was under the blanket, the photographer was able to shoot a photo, very attactive with short dark hair.

If I had a missing daughter, I would want the 900 people in the community to stop and talk to me.  Who wouldn't?
Unless....

This is the only picture I could find of mom.

Thank-you.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #106 on: July 29, 2011, 03:40:06 PM »

I do not think El jerko is married to her mom, IMO.  The news refers him as the child's "step-father" but not as the husband
of the mother.  El jerko's fB account is very much into womanizing, lets say.   

I would not want as a neighbor let alone in the basement apartment with a chlld, dog or cat. He looks like he is in wine, women and song.  This is my opinion only.   
Need a picture asap I think we went to school together 

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: July 29, 2011, 03:50:05 PM »

I do not think El jerko is married to her mom, IMO.  The news refers him as the child's "step-father" but not as the husband

I would not want as a neighbor let alone in the basement apartment with a chlld, dog or cat. He looks like he is in wine, women and song.  This is my opinion only.   

Blonde - there is an image of step-father at the following link.

Janet

+++++

Public speculation spreads in the case of missing girl Celina Cass

The public demands answers on Facebook as they look deeper in step-father's Facebook page. Step father is not currently a suspect.

July 28th, 2011

http://www.imperfectparent.com/topics/2011/07/28/public-speculation-spreads-in-the-case-of-missing-girl-celina-cass/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #108 on: July 29, 2011, 03:54:55 PM »

Good morning Monkey's,

I read where the truck and a car was taped off.  Did anyone else remember reading that?

The  mother reportly worked part time at a consignment store.  How many consignment store are in the area?   

I saw the mothers photo (yesterday) on UK Daily Mail, (I also picked up a virus - I believe from that site).  I can't go back to it, but the mother was under the blanket, the photographer was able to shoot a photo, very attactive with short dark hair.

If I had a missing daughter, I would want the 900 people in the community to stop and talk to me.  Who wouldn't?
Unless....

Who is this guy with her?

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #109 on: July 29, 2011, 03:55:55 PM »

http://dotwebcams.com/

There are no web cams for the state of Vermont or New Hamshire. 

Perhaps the Canadan border may have a web cam?  speculation 

A Monkey asked about local web cams. The map below has a business, IDK if there surveilance or not.
A Police station appears in the map, did they have a camera?  I gleaned the map 

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=218199748434644937742.0004a920a568ec00d3e14&msa=0&ll=44.99391,-71.531612&spn=0.002811,0.006947

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #110 on: July 29, 2011, 03:56:39 PM »

No he's too young to have gone to school with me 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: July 29, 2011, 03:57:04 PM »

I am assuming he is talking about his bachelor party......so recently married to Celinas Mom??

from WN's FB page:

Wendell Noyes
i had a good time last nite my bachalor party bobby and i went to the legion had few drinks came back to house finished the nite at home with a few friends kevin passed out the ladies had fun with him as you might want to view the photos
October 3, 2010 at 9:13am

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001375909710&sk=wall

One of the posts at the following forum indicates that Celina's mother and Wendell Noyes were married October, 2010.

Janet

++++

http://mockforums.net/thread-6140-page-2.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #112 on: July 29, 2011, 03:59:53 PM »

Good morning Monkey's,

Unless....

I think the guy under the blanket with Celina's mother may be Wendell.

Janet

+++++

http://www.imperfectparent.com/topics/2011/07/28/public-speculation-spreads-in-the-case-of-missing-girl-celina-cass/

_____

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #113 on: July 29, 2011, 04:00:07 PM »

Good morning Monkey's,

Unless....

Blonde,

I do not know the man in the photo.  Did you check out Wendell Noyes Facebook page?  This guy does not look like the same guy on FB.  I will check www.military.com to see if he is subscribed to the site.  I need to find my password 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #114 on: July 29, 2011, 04:01:27 PM »

http://dotwebcams.com/

There are no web cams for the state of Vermont or New Hamshire. 

Perhaps the Canadan border may have a web cam?  speculation 

A Monkey asked about local web cams. The map below has a business, IDK if there surveilance or not.
A Police station appears in the map, did they have a camera?  I gleaned the map 

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=218199748434644937742.0004a920a568ec00d3e14&msa=0&ll=44.99391,-71.531612&spn=0.002811,0.006947

Thanks for looking in to that!  yes...it looks like there are a couple little stores there.  By the looks of them I don't know if they would be the type that would have security cameras...  never know though.
wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #115 on: July 29, 2011, 04:02:26 PM »

Good morning Monkey's,

Unless....

Blonde,

I do not know the man in the photo.  Did you check out Wendell Noyes Facebook page?  This guy does not look like the same guy on FB.  I will check www.military.com to see if he is subscribed to the site.  I need to find my password 

Yes...I don't think the guy on Facebook is the same person as the stepdad.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: July 29, 2011, 04:05:55 PM »

A green car is mentioned as being wrapped with crime scene tape; it's mentioned on that mockforums.com site.  I have no idea if I'm allowed to post that, but I guess I'll find out soon enough.   

That dude under the blanket doesn't look to me to be the same one on FB.  I guess I'll get my glasses. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #117 on: July 29, 2011, 04:09:49 PM »

We're being told that a vigil for Celina is planned for tonight at 8pm in the park on Main Street in West Stewartstown. The park is near Celina's home.
by David Hurlburt/WMUR Staff 2:35 PM

Ramsey also tells us that the FBI now has 50 or more agents working the case in Stewartstown in addition to the other law enforcement personnel that is there.
by David Hurlburt/WMUR Staff 2:28 PM

Kieran Ramsey from the FBI tells News 9 there are no indications of foul play, no indications that she ran away and no indications that she was abducted. Investigators are puzzled at this point. We are expecting an on-camera update from the AG at 5:30.
by Kevin Clay/Staff 2:26 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Search_Continues_For_Missing_11-Year-Old_Girl#ixzz1TWilzcJd

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: July 29, 2011, 04:11:15 PM »

NOYES, WENDELL G (Age 47)
   Available(5)    Available    COLEBROOK, NH
FITCHBURG, MA
MOUNTAIN HOME AFB, ID
MOUNTAIN HOME A F B, ID
CANAAN, VT
PLATTSBURGH, NY
ELLSWORTH AFB, SD
BOX ELDER, SD    Possible Relatives:

SKIDGEL, DENISE (Age 46)
NOYES, DENISE G
NOYES, DENISE G

Well, once again, I hope I'm allowed to post this ~ it's available on the internet w/ no fee so I'm thinking it's okay.  Just posting to show where he's lived . . .
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #119 on: July 29, 2011, 04:27:12 PM »

New stuff regarding the stepdad.  At least I haven't seen it.

Our hinkies were not off, I am afraid.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-hampshire-girl-search-extends-canada/story?id=14178067

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.