March 18, 2024, 08:39:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celina Cass, 11yrs old, missing since 7/25/2011 from New Hampshire(BODY FOUND)  (Read 587276 times)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #240 on: July 31, 2011, 05:59:27 PM »

Here's a link to the text of her Dad's plea.  Maybe you all can get the video to work.

http://www.wmur.com/news/28722221/detail.html

Tcumom,

Thank-you.  The presser has not started yet, according to the comments Smile

http://www.wmur.com/video/28721982/detail.html

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #241 on: July 31, 2011, 06:05:30 PM »

Here's a link to the text of her Dad's plea.  Maybe you all can get the video to work.

Tcumom,

See, I get sucked into these other places ~ I need to quit nosing around.  Monkey Devil!

Well, I wonder if her bio Dad just randomly decided to speak before the *real* presser.  If you can, would you relay the info after the fact?

Also, I just went to Celina's FB page, and it says it's gone.  Would someone here please try.  I was going to look up Adam Laro since that name was put out there as her dad.  I'm almost sure he was a FB friend.  I have seen his name several times, but now can't find him, either.  sigh.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #242 on: July 31, 2011, 06:19:08 PM »

Well ~ I missed it, too.  I can't get the video to work. blah blah blah.

Anyway, her bio dad evidently spoke and said he's doing okay now, and please, he wants her back. 

That's it.  Maybe lasted 2-2 1/2 minutes.  This is according to someone at that not-so-friendly site. ha.

The other site which y'all probably know of, but was news to me is: http://www.justicequest.net/forums

I've been thinking about some stuff I'd like to ask y'all about . . . couldn't sleep at all last night and just kept going over things. 

Thank-you.   

thumleft     Justice Quest - monkey sometimes "hat tips" to JQ posters (when we repost), I like to give the 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #243 on: July 31, 2011, 06:30:22 PM »

The reason behind the 'one minute or two minute presser" is to keep the tips coming in - so this is good.  It is flustrating, but
good, to keep Celina in the news.  I give-up on who's who...geez, Good Lord, forget it.  I can not figure out where Celina's dad
is, the gentleman (today) would be the sisters, daddy.  I cry in my sleep for kids, I know what you mean.

The searchers are persistent, to show the culprit or culprits, that one life is meaningful, to show you just can not snuff a life out, and just throw away a child (or anyone) without being caught.  I hope the culprit's is chittin there pants.   

::justice2NJ::

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #244 on: July 31, 2011, 06:43:09 PM »

Good morning Monkey's,

I read where the truck and a car was taped off.  Did anyone else remember reading that?

The  mother reportly worked part time at a consignment store.  How many consignment store are in the area?   

I saw the mothers photo (yesterday) on UK Daily Mail, (I also picked up a virus - I believe from that site).  I can't go back to it, but the mother was under the blanket, the photographer was able to shoot a photo, very attactive with short dark hair.

If I had a missing daughter, I would want the 900 people in the community to stop and talk to me.  Who wouldn't?
Unless....

I read that about the car, also.
Last night I was wondering if it had been mentioned anywhere as to whom the car and/or red truck belong..
Also, I guess Mom is using a wheelchair now due to stress?

I still think Mom knows *something* involving stepdad.  Only my opinion.

Jerseygirl,

Your opinion and everyone elses, too.     

The truck is a mystery, geez. There is no a hint of who is owns the truck.  Thank-you for the crisp and clear photo's.
When the FBI shows up on the scene, everything is hush-hush.    everyone lip's are zipped. I can not
even find a loose lips on the newspaper comments, nil.  This is good. Smile

I would think the "Step" would have a new truck, and not a rundown looking vehicle.  I recall a car was also checked out, I only heard about the truck disappearance.   

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #245 on: July 31, 2011, 06:59:24 PM »

Tcumom,

See, I get sucked into these other places ~ I need to quit nosing around.  Monkey Devil!

Well, I wonder if her bio Dad just randomly decided to speak before the *real* presser.  If you can, would you relay the info after the fact?

Also, I just went to Celina's FB page, and it says it's gone.  Would someone here please try.  I was going to look up Adam Laro since that name was put out there as her dad.  I'm almost sure he was a FB friend.  I have seen his name several times, but now can't find him, either.  sigh.

Your sleuth work is great, please, keep digging.                       I did not know about Kevin Mullaney. 

I am sure the other guys "glean" from us too     I prowl around, too.    

I check Celina's FB, (I logged onto FB) her page is gone.  Kevin M, very interesting, I wonder if he born out of state.

I Wonder if L.C. is recieving checks or working under the table? The situation does not feel above board. IMO

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #246 on: July 31, 2011, 07:05:17 PM »

Klass,

May we monkeys have a thread for documents, please? 

Thank-you,

Seahorse

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #247 on: July 31, 2011, 07:31:26 PM »

I'm pretty curious about the other people that live in that housing (is it an apartment or weekly hotel rental?). Or is that building (with Rooms written on it) next to their home? I wonder if those vehicles belong to the family or to someone else in that complex type building. Also, I will have to look back to see the address, if there was ever one posted of Celina's address...to see if we can pull up who else may live there...I'm sure that may be a difficult task though.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #248 on: July 31, 2011, 07:37:40 PM »

I'm just posting this so maybe we could figure out how in heaven's name all these folks are related.  From what I found, I'm thinking her Dad actually was living in Florida, and married/remarried. 

MODS ~ please feel free to delete if you feel it is inappropriate.

LARO, ADAM GUY (Age 45)

Associated names:

LARO, ADAM W
   Available(5)    Available    MILFORD, NH
COLEBROOK, NH
MANCHESTER, NH
NASHUA, NH
WEST STEWARTSTOWN, NH
MERRIMACK, NH    Possible Relatives:

LARO, MARCIA (Age 63)
LARO, MARIA

Possible Roommates / Associates:

HOWCROFT, JUDITH A (Age 63)
SAMSON, LINDA L (Age 65)
SAMSON, RICHARD J (Age 65)
HAMILTON, MICHELLE L (Age 43)
BROOKS, HOWARD B (Age 84)
   View Details
2.    LARO, ADAM G
        Available    COLEBROOK, NH     
   View Details
3.    LARO, ADAM
   Available(1)    Available    MILFORD, NH    Possible Relatives:

LAROCHE, JULIE N (Age 31)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #249 on: July 31, 2011, 07:44:28 PM »

Klass,

May we monkeys have a thread for documents, please? 

Thank-you,

Seahorse
I'll have to create a separate area for Celina to do that.  Give me a little bit.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #250 on: July 31, 2011, 07:51:55 PM »

Going to move to the High Profile MP area just below Caylee Anthony forum
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #251 on: July 31, 2011, 08:06:32 PM »

Going to move to the High Profile MP area just below Caylee Anthony forum
[/color]

Klaas,

Thank-you for the taking time for give us Monkey's a section for the document's.  I will look for High Profile Missing Personsunder Caylee Anthony forum.  BBM because I am sometimes dense Smile

Kevin Mullaney[/b] FB page is deleted.       Thank-you for the screen shot of his FB friends.

What does KM fB (tell us) that it is deleted?   I wished I would have asked him if that old truck is his.  Monkey Devil!

Seahorse

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #252 on: July 31, 2011, 08:14:09 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=136.0

Klaas,

Thank-you for the Who's Who and Document section. 

::justice2NJ::

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #253 on: July 31, 2011, 08:16:18 PM »

So the household as far as we know consisted of :

Wendell Noyes      step dad with a history
Louisa Cass Noyes     mother
Kayla 13 yo !/2 sister     last name unknown
Kevin Mullaney  unrelated male

Apparently other apts on other floors of the building were also rented.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #254 on: July 31, 2011, 08:17:51 PM »

So the household as far as we know consisted of :

Wendell Noyes      step dad with a history
Louisa Cass Noyes     mother
Kayla 13 yo !/2 sister     last name unknown
Celina Cass  11 yo   father's name Adam Laro
Kevin Mullaney  unrelated male

Apparently other apts on other floors of the building were also rented.
self edit

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #255 on: July 31, 2011, 08:50:05 PM »

Coldwell Banker Wright Realty

Building that was posted by another monkey...the one next to Celina's house...for sale.  Here is the address:  859 Washington Stewartstown NH

If you look through the pictures I believe that you can see the back of the brown/red (I'm color blind) building that the red truck was at.  Posting it because I was curious if it was a place for people to stay the night in a room...and so on.

http://www.abliss.com/mls.php?action=listingdetail&mlsno=2806344&cid=1148&mysid=5d9ae120dced840a0555098965eadf18

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #256 on: July 31, 2011, 08:52:23 PM »

Building that was posted by another monkey...the one next to Celina's house...for sale.  Here is the address:  859 Washington Stewartstown NH

If you look through the pictures I believe that you can see the back of the brown/red (I'm color blind) building that the red truck was at.  Posting it because I was curious if it was a place for people to stay the night in a room...and so on.

http://www.abliss.com/mls.php?action=listingdetail&mlsno=2806344&cid=1148&mysid=5d9ae120dced840a0555098965eadf18

Description:

Rare opportunity in the Great North Woods - A snowmobiler clubhouse!!Buy with your buddies!!! Primary trail #128 across the street, Corridor #20 behind. Plenty of parking for trailers. 2 bedroom apt upstairs, 4 rooms with private baths on first level. 1 bedroom with showers and kitchen in basement. 2 means of egress on each level.Completely renovated schoolhouse-rent nightly to your friends. Week-end getaways?
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #257 on: July 31, 2011, 08:52:30 PM »

It states that this is "a snowmobiler clubhouse!!"
Also describes the area around it too...though it isn't the exact house...it helps to have a more vivid idea of the scene around Celina's house.

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #258 on: July 31, 2011, 08:58:22 PM »

Kevin Mullaney's FB is still coming up for me.  Of course, no wall available.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #259 on: July 31, 2011, 09:00:35 PM »

I 'THINK' I feel a  bit better hearing from one of Celina's friends that she liked her step father...not that I don't still have my hinky meter up with him

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.