March 18, 2024, 10:07:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celina Cass, 11yrs old, missing since 7/25/2011 from New Hampshire(BODY FOUND)  (Read 587281 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #260 on: July 31, 2011, 09:03:46 PM »

Going to move to the High Profile MP area just below Caylee Anthony forum
[/color]

Klaas,

Thank-you for the taking time for give us Monkey's a section for the document's.  I will look for High Profile Missing Personsunder Caylee Anthony forum.  BBM because I am sometimes dense Smile

Kevin Mullaney[/b] FB page is deleted.       Thank-you for the screen shot of his FB friends.

What does KM fB (tell us) that it is deleted?   I wished I would have asked him if that old truck is his.  Monkey Devil!

Seahorse

Celine's facebook is gone too.  I'm wondering if Facebook and the FBI take them down when cases heat up?
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #261 on: July 31, 2011, 09:08:52 PM »

[/color]

Klaas,

Thank-you for the taking time for give us Monkey's a section for the document's.  I will look for High Profile Missing Personsunder Caylee Anthony forum.  BBM because I am sometimes dense Smile

Kevin Mullaney[/b] FB page is deleted.       Thank-you for the screen shot of his FB friends.

What does KM fB (tell us) that it is deleted?   I wished I would have asked him if that old truck is his.  Monkey Devil!

Seahorse

Celine's facebook is gone too.  I'm wondering if Facebook and the FBI take them down when cases heat up?

That could be - but I would think leaving them up to see what gets posted would be a better plan.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #262 on: July 31, 2011, 09:08:56 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/2011/US/07/31/new.hampshire.missing.girl/
Father of missing N.H. girl says he's waiting for her to 'come home'
July 31, 2011

(CNN) -- The father of a missing 11-year-old girl New Hampshire girl pleaded for her safe return Sunday, six days after she was last seen in her home.

Local, state and federal investigators continue to look for Celina Cass, with searches being conducted "by air, by land, by water" in and around the girl's hometown of West Stewartstown, New Hampshire Senior Assistant Attorney General Jane Young said Sunday.

She noted that authorities, which include FBI members, had received more than 400 leads as of early Sunday evening but, "at this point, we still have not discovered Celina." The community of about 1,000 people borders Vermont, and is also very close to the Canadian border.

"We are working tirelessly to bring her home," Young said.

The girl's father, Adam Laro, said Sunday that he's recovering after being recently released from the hospital -- sending a message to his girl that "Daddy is OK now, I'm getting much better." He did not detail why he had been hospitalized.

He added that he, like others, is "wondering where my daughter is" and hoping she is safe.

"Whenever you want to come home, Celina, Daddy will be here waiting for you," Laro said.
 ::snipping2::
Video at Link

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #263 on: July 31, 2011, 09:10:13 PM »

MLS # 2836931 --- Stewartstown  NH  RESIDENTIAL --- $41900
225  Noyes Rd, Stewartstown NH  Rustic camp waiting for minor finishing touches. Most work is done and has a wood fired sauna for a relaxing way to finish a day fishing or on the trails. Electricity, gas & wood heat, gas lights, gravity fed shower, & composting toilet add to the amenities of this secluded get-a-way. Direct snowmobile trail access. -- Last Updated: 2/18/2011 5:01:26 PM

Noyes Rd...wonder if its any relation to Wendell Noyes?  http://www.c21energyshield.com/sitemap-search.asp?town=Stewartstown%20NH

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #264 on: July 31, 2011, 09:16:25 PM »

Good evening Monkey's,

Klaas,

Yes, I thought of that too.     Took them long enough to catch on...geez.  Perhaps they did not the FB.

They did not take W.N. girlie site, yet     This tells us something...maybe, they like girlies  Monkey Devil!

Just because the is a hound (paraphasing) does not mean he is a killer, wise words.   

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #265 on: July 31, 2011, 09:26:05 PM »

Y'all ~ Kevin's FB is still up ~ of course, no wall, but friends are still there.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #266 on: July 31, 2011, 09:26:25 PM »

[/color]

Klaas,

Seahorse

That could be - but I would think leaving them up to see what gets posted would be a better plan.

Hi Boyzmom,

Unless someone is in the Federal Witness Program.     My monkey face knows nothing, just throwing that out
there. Is there a witness on FB "friends" list?  I am usually wrong, once in awhile, I am dead on target, not too often. Smile

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #267 on: July 31, 2011, 09:27:47 PM »

Always a good site to go to:

http://interceder.net/dashboard/celina-cass

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #268 on: July 31, 2011, 09:37:49 PM »

Don't recall seeing this picture posted yet...

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #269 on: July 31, 2011, 09:38:58 PM »

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #270 on: July 31, 2011, 09:39:16 PM »

Y'all ~ Kevin's FB is still up ~ of course, no wall, but friends are still there.

Does anyone know the technique of finding out, when was the last time, Kevin logged-on to his FB account?  Thank-you.

I believe there is way, IDK how, yet.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #271 on: July 31, 2011, 09:40:06 PM »

Is that the step brother hugging the lady?  Anyone know?

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #272 on: July 31, 2011, 09:41:25 PM »

Does anyone know the technique of finding out, when was the last time, Kevin logged-on to his FB account?  Thank-you.
I believe there is way, IDK how, yet.
I don't know about that.
By the way, I am amazed that ole' Wendell's FB and wall is still up.  Tyler Noyes and Kevin are friends of Wendell's.  ick.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: July 31, 2011, 09:43:07 PM »

Is that the step brother hugging the lady?  Anyone know?
Maybe he had that hat on in one of the pics with Celina ~ that's all I can think of ~ it could be, just looking at it.
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #274 on: July 31, 2011, 09:43:12 PM »

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #275 on: July 31, 2011, 09:48:58 PM »

Pond becomes focus of hunt for missing fifth-grader Celina Cass as authorities and community resume intense search
Snipped..

Divers scoured a Northern New Hampshire pond in the hunt for 11-year-old Celina Cass, who has been missing for six days.
Frantic search: Celina Cass vanished from her home in the small town of Stewartstown, New Hampshire

Frantic search: Celina Cass vanished from her home in the small town of Stewartstown, New Hampshire

Senior Assistant Attorney General Jane Young said authorities searched Back Pond on Sunday for any sign of the fifth-grader.

The small pond is less than a mile away from the girl's home in Stewartstown, a small community of 800 residents.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2020973/Celina-Cass-Police-search-pond-clues-case-missing-fifth-grader.html
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #276 on: July 31, 2011, 09:49:13 PM »

Not sure why but a couple of pictures wouldn't let me post.

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: July 31, 2011, 09:51:17 PM »

Not sure why but a couple of pictures wouldn't let me post.

This photograph is so sad.  People just standing around for each other.  Wondering about Celina.  My heart hurts.
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #278 on: July 31, 2011, 10:00:01 PM »

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #279 on: July 31, 2011, 10:00:47 PM »

I know the pictures are really heartbreaking.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.