March 18, 2024, 08:33:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celina Cass, 11yrs old, missing since 7/25/2011 from New Hampshire(BODY FOUND)  (Read 587275 times)
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #380 on: August 01, 2011, 03:02:40 PM »

So heartbroken for sweet Celina.  I worked in a mental health facility for eight years...I was so shocked to see how many people hook up while they are being held.  Many get married and have children of their own...I am talking about the seriously mentally ill.  The woman also reminded me of a mental health patient...wondering if she has a background of mental health.  I do not mean that in a derogatory way either...she just fits what I have seen.

i completely agree 100% about the mother. 
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: August 01, 2011, 03:03:05 PM »

Once the news conference starts, it will automatically play at that link. However, the livestream will time out in your browser periodically. We will announce here when the news conference starts, and at that time, you should refresh the page.
by Kirk Enstrom/Staff 1:57 PM
Will the live stream (at the link you gave us) start automatically when they start or will we need to refresh the page or something?
by JO edited by JO 1:57 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Authorities_Continue_Search_For_Celina_Cass#ixzz1Tnzb0WOn
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #382 on: August 01, 2011, 03:05:21 PM »

Now the question is if the step father is going to claim not-guilty by reason of insanity.

We don't know the details of how she died, and how the searchers found her body.

But, if the step father killed Celina in their home and then he hid her somewhere, he should be able to stand trial because HE KNEW he had done wrong, and he knew that he would get in trouble if caught, he knew enough to hide the body. Unless the mom helped him, after finding out what he had done.

He seemed "normal" enough to participate in the police interview, and the vigil.

I hope he is not schizophrenic just when it's convenient for him.

He even weirded me out at the vigil.  I don's know how to capture screen shots but if you look at the video of the vigil, there is one point where he is looking straight at the camera and he looks mean. 
wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #383 on: August 01, 2011, 03:14:00 PM »

I hate this part...when the earth seems to stand still and we wait wait wait wait....

Prayers for Celina.  Such an innocent kid inside and out...   
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #384 on: August 01, 2011, 03:14:06 PM »

So heartbroken for sweet Celina.  I worked in a mental health facility for eight years...I was so shocked to see how many people hook up while they are being held.  Many get married and have children of their own...I am talking about the seriously mentally ill.  The woman also reminded me of a mental health patient...wondering if she has a background of mental health.  I do not mean that in a derogatory way either...she just fits what I have seen.
I only have some third hand knowledge of this illness thru a friend's brother. He was stricken about twenty years ago with this terrible illness, the parents had him committed as he wasn't taking the meds and was acting well, crazy. Then he took the entire month's supply of drugs at once. He had to report once a month for an injection, else he would be commited again under a mental heath warrant. The parents died, but the court order stood for the rest of this man's life.
It kept him very docile. No full blown episodes of the paranoia, but when I met him , I could see that he was very off and became overly stressed over very minor issues. He was intelligent and had had a good career as an actuary before he became ill. Having said that, I would never have him over on his own and I wouldn't let him look after my cats. I liked him and had alot of empathy for him , but there was no way he was going to be more than someone's brother that you saw when they had family things. He had a good support system
within his family and the Mental Heath agencies here.
What did this Noyes person have ? Who was looking at him to make sure he was ok and doing what he should have been doing every day ?
What I am trying to say is that some of these ill persons can function in the outside world, but there has to be a plan and plenty of eyeballs on them.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: August 01, 2011, 03:19:59 PM »

@Mike Only that the body is female, according to Essex County state attorney Vincent Illuzzi.
by Kevin Clay/Staff 2:16 PM
Have authorities said if it is the body of a child or only that the body is female?
by Mike 2:16 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Authorities_Continue_Search_For_Celina_Cass#ixzz1To3oKYBT
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: August 01, 2011, 03:22:00 PM »

I only have some third hand knowledge of this illness thru a friend's brother. He was stricken about twenty years ago with this terrible illness, the parents had him committed as he wasn't taking the meds and was acting well, crazy. Then he took the entire month's supply of drugs at once. He had to report once a month for an injection, else he would be commited again under a mental heath warrant. The parents died, but the court order stood for the rest of this man's life.
It kept him very docile. No full blown episodes of the paranoia, but when I met him , I could see that he was very off and became overly stressed over very minor issues. He was intelligent and had had a good career as an actuary before he became ill. Having said that, I would never have him over on his own and I wouldn't let him look after my cats. I liked him and had alot of empathy for him , but there was no way he was going to be more than someone's brother that you saw when they had family things. He had a good support system
What did this Noyes person have ? Who was looking at him to make sure he was ok and doing what he should have been doing every day ?
What I am trying to say is that some of these ill persons can function in the outside world, but there has to be a plan and plenty of eyeballs on them.

Such a sad situation. Apparently he is an ill man...doesn't take the anger away.  Someone should have been appointed as his guardian advocate or something.  He should NOT have been in that home...being this ill. Not taking the blame from him at all...this is a very touchy subject.  Most people don't care to hear that the man is sick because I think they may feel it is taking away from the accountability or something. Someone should have been keeping up with him...making sure he is staying medicated and such.  Especially if he carried a life time court order.  So so sad.  I guess I am speculating here because I really do not know that he did anything...just sounds like he may have. 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: August 01, 2011, 03:32:30 PM »

@John At the command center set up in West Stewartstown
by Kevin Clay/Staff 2:28 PM
Where is the news conference being held?
by John 2:28 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Authorities_Continue_Search_For_Celina_Cass#ixzz1To6xqKxD
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: August 01, 2011, 03:33:57 PM »

@Beth Adam Harding says possibly between 4-5, but we don't know for sure.
by Kevin Clay/Staff 2:29 PM
Do you know what time the news conference will be held?
by Beth 2:29 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Authorities_Continue_Search_For_Celina_Cass#ixzz1To7Fpf1K
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #389 on: August 01, 2011, 03:36:21 PM »

No, it doesn't take the anger away. This was a small community, everyone must have known his history.
The mother, what can a person say about this so called mother ?
They acted like they were guilty from the get go.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #390 on: August 01, 2011, 03:38:13 PM »

Such a sad situation. Apparently he is an ill man...doesn't take the anger away.  Someone should have been appointed as his guardian advocate or something.  He should NOT have been in that home...being this ill. Not taking the blame from him at all...this is a very touchy subject.  Most people don't care to hear that the man is sick because I think they may feel it is taking away from the accountability or something. Someone should have been keeping up with him...making sure he is staying medicated and such.  Especially if he carried a life time court order.  So so sad.  I guess I am speculating here because I really do not know that he did anything...just sounds like he may have. 

I see oversexed and not sick.  What if he took a sex drug, had a couple of beers, than did not give a rat butt, except to gratify himself?  I believe it that simple.  If he was sick, he would not have known what he was doing, then we would not needed a search party.  He knew and he should be executed like Gary Gilmore on TV, if the Perv did it.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: August 01, 2011, 03:44:56 PM »

Police are at the home and crime tape is going back up around the home. The family does not appear to be there.
by Kevin Clay/Staff 2:41 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Authorities_Continue_Search_For_Celina_Cass#ixzz1ToA8NYiC

@me Yes.
We will be updating this page with the main points of the news conference for those watching this on mobile and those who can't watch the video
by Kevin Clay/Staff 2:37 PM
R u gonna tell us about the convrince on live updates??
by me 2:37 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Authorities_Continue_Search_For_Celina_Cass#ixzz1To9ukrcm
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: August 01, 2011, 03:47:22 PM »

Here's a video that shows the stepfather dropping to the ground this morning . . . guess this is what brought about the hospitalization.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/43971703#43971703

snipped..

While awaiting trial, a judge ruled Noyes incompetent to stand trial and ordered him to be involuntarily placed in a hospital. Judge Richard Hampe wrote that Noyes' mental illness creates "a potentially serious likelihood of danger to himself and others."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-hampshire-girl-searchers-lower-river-hunt-celina/story?id=14187495

Why did Celina's mom allow this nut case into her home?  By the way as you can see, he's not falling to the ground he's going down very carefully.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #393 on: August 01, 2011, 03:48:03 PM »

This man's parents were highly educated. It was all done thru a lawyer's advice on what to do. They knew they had to do something to protect him and their entire family. And they did it. He was estranged from his parents for about ten years for what they had done to him. He didn't like the way the pills made him feel so he would take them sporadically. They were afraid for him and also for themselves. He did work after, but a lower level job for a while, but even that became too much and he went on public assistance. But, he never did any crimes ever.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #394 on: August 01, 2011, 03:51:48 PM »

Now the question is if the step father is going to claim not-guilty by reason of insanity.

We don't know the details of how she died, and how the searchers found her body.

But, if the step father killed Celina in their home and then he hid her somewhere, he should be able to stand trial because HE KNEW he had done wrong, and he knew that he would get in trouble if caught, he knew enough to hide the body. Unless the mom helped him, after finding out what he had done.

He seemed "normal" enough to participate in the police interview, and the vigil.

I hope he is not schizophrenic just when it's convenient for him.

He even weirded me out at the vigil.  I don's know how to capture screen shots but if you look at the video of the vigil, there is one point where he is looking straight at the camera and he looks mean. 
These oversized monsters alway's think it is a womans fault for their lack of restrain.  He should have joined a nudist colony if he wanted to swing. I wonder if he took that V--gra?  He was not expecting a 25,000 reward, that blew his cover. IMO

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #395 on: August 01, 2011, 03:52:44 PM »

I have already decided that he did it and the mother saw the signs way before and she did nothing. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: August 01, 2011, 03:53:50 PM »

Police are at the home and crime tape is going back up around the home. The family does not appear to be there.
by Kevin Clay/Staff 2:41 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Authorities_Continue_Search_For_Celina_Cass#ixzz1ToA8NYiC

@me Yes.
We will be updating this page with the main points of the news conference for those watching this on mobile and those who can't watch the video
by Kevin Clay/Staff 2:37 PM
R u gonna tell us about the convrince on live updates??
by me 2:37 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Authorities_Continue_Search_For_Celina_Cass#ixzz1To9ukrcm

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: August 01, 2011, 03:54:35 PM »

I have already decided that he did it and the mother saw the signs way before and she did nothing. 

i agree. he is a sicko and the mother appears to have a few screws loose as well.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: August 01, 2011, 03:55:50 PM »

Family members were all crying this morning.
Wonder if the body was identified by one of them...
      sad

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: August 01, 2011, 03:56:22 PM »

This will be the link for the news conference: link
by Kevin Clay/Staff 2:50 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Authorities_Continue_Search_For_Celina_Cass#ixzz1ToCf35kM

Link here -- http://www.wmur.com/video/28729984/detail.html
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.