March 19, 2024, 02:36:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celina Cass, 11yrs old, missing since 7/25/2011 from New Hampshire(BODY FOUND)  (Read 587306 times)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #440 on: August 01, 2011, 05:28:09 PM »

Not sure, Tamikosmom.

I'm putting two and three together. If the truck in the driveway was hauled off by police, and certain things were taken from the home as evidence, and if mother and stepfather keep quiet and are "grieving" before a body is found, and the stepfather has been diagnosed as schizophrenic and is abusive, and if the mother is a doormat... and if the stepfather faints after told a body was found by the chem plant... and there had been no sign of struggle or break-in at the home... and...

... the best thing he can do for himself is confess.

It didn't look like he fainted  to me ,he laid him self down very carefully

I thought it was odd that his son came out on the media and said "he's a changed man now, he's better", yada yada yada. If that is truly his damn FB account, he's changed alright - for the worse! All those hobags on there? All those nudie web sluts? His FB was open for all to see, including his family members & kids! I wonder if it could really be his brother posing as Wendell, using Wendell's pic, bc legally he's not supposed to have any social networking as a registered sex offender. Otherwise, Wendell has deeper problems than schizophrenia? Which also makes me wonder about Louisa...

Jeesh, Zahra Baker...all I can think about.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #441 on: August 01, 2011, 05:28:11 PM »

Seahorse ~ I agree.  Something seemingly innocuous on a summer night.  Sister is sleeping over at a friends, so stepdad suggests a treat.

and prob went right by the police station too,and the fire station is between the LE and home
so sad, so sad, a state of affairs when mothers are looking out for themselves,and not their
children 1st

A. dam
B. home
C. LE
http://tinyurl.com/3s3par5

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: August 01, 2011, 05:29:32 PM »

@me We are told that Mr. Noyes remains hospitalized.
by David Hurlburt/WMUR Staff 4:24 PM
Is the step dad still in the hospital and if you know what is his status?
by me 4:24 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Authorities_Continue_Search_For_Celina_Cass#ixzz1ToaQvAu8
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #443 on: August 01, 2011, 05:30:03 PM »

Titch sry didn't see your post.....

Hi pharlap!     I missed yas for a few days!
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: August 01, 2011, 05:40:54 PM »

The news conference is scheduled for 6:05 pm
by Kevin Clay/Staff 4:37 PM
@Alex Dryer Our photographer was there. It was covered up.
by Kevin Clay/Staff 4:36 PM
did anyone witness the removal of the body
\
by Alex Dryer 4:35 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Authorities_Continue_Search_For_Celina_Cass#ixzz1TodGa0w6
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: August 01, 2011, 05:41:30 PM »

The news conference is scheduled for 6:05 pm

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Authorities_Continue_Search_For_Celina_Cass#ixzz1TodKv6AL

Watch the news conference at the link below:

http://www.wmur.com/video/28729984/detail.html
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: August 01, 2011, 05:45:17 PM »

Hope Le picked up some evidence by the river..

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: August 01, 2011, 05:47:37 PM »

The news conference can be seen at this link: www.wmur.com
by Kirk Enstrom/Staff 4:43 PM
A couple notes on the news conference. We will be showing it live on WMUR.com and on WMUR-TV. We do not have any information as to who is going to be speaking or what will be said. We don't know what sort of information is going to be revealed at the news conference. We have been told it will start at 6:05 p.m. ET, which is about 25 minutes from now.
by Kirk Enstrom/Staff 4:42 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Authorities_Continue_Search_For_Celina_Cass#ixzz1ToepCPl3
wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #448 on: August 01, 2011, 05:51:20 PM »

This is being passed around on Facebook to community members.  I read somewhere that this school has less than 100 kids k thru 8th?  Wow...that's small.  And will be so tough for such a small group of kids who likely all knew her in some fashion.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/CELINACASSMISSING
 ::snipping2::
Kym Lambert
"For those local: There will be COUNSELING SERVICES available tomorrow (Tuesday) from Mental Health at ST. ALBERT'S HALL from 9-12 for children and whoever else needs to talk. Most teachers will be there as well. PLEASE PASS THE WORD and get any and all who could use this service! Even if it's just being together with other people, it helps.
Nicky Thibodeaux
A counseling service??? Is this indication that the body found was Celina or is this service only being done to help with coping while everyone waits?
11 minutes ago.

Kym Lambert
I do not know this, I'm passing it along and as the police have revealed nothing regarding the identity I would say that there is no way the organizers know either. Whether this is her or not, having a child missing in a small town such as West Stewartstown is in itself extremely stressful.
 ::snipping2::
"
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #449 on: August 01, 2011, 05:52:37 PM »

Here's a video that shows the stepfather dropping to the ground this morning . . . guess this is what brought about the hospitalization.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/43971703#43971703
Totally Fake 

it reminds me in thought of when CA found out that a body had been found and she hyperventilated and acted weird...step dad must have heard that they were searching the river area or he was given some indication that they were on to him..
fake is right! or realization that he was caught!

There's no sobbing or anything...

Stealing from The Ringer: He's a fake-uh... A mudduh fake-uh." lololol!
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: August 01, 2011, 05:53:33 PM »

The theories about the oddity of the family...no Cass names and such...is something that I had thought about...to the point that it briefly had crossed my mind what if Celina was a kidnapped child or something...don't know why I had thought that.  Weird that it even crossed my mind. I wonder if she ever went to the doctor...dentist...so on.  You can exempt out of school shots...just something to check into.  All of the differing last names...the boy there that isn't even hers and so on...just very strange.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: August 01, 2011, 05:55:17 PM »

News 9 reporter Adam Sexton is at Upper Connecticut Valley Hospital where stepdad Wendell Noyes was taken this morning

by Kevin Clay/Staff edited by Kevin Clay/Staff 4:50 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Authorities_Continue_Search_For_Celina_Cass#ixzz1ToguTdJo
wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #452 on: August 01, 2011, 05:55:38 PM »

If this is little Celina, I pray so hard for swift justice...for her...and for those of us that need some glimmer of hope that we can have some faith in our justice system again after the whole CA ordeal!!!

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #453 on: August 01, 2011, 05:58:50 PM »

So heartbroken for sweet Celina.  I worked in a mental health facility for eight years...I was so shocked to see how many people hook up while they are being held.  Many get married and have children of their own...I am talking about the seriously mentally ill.  The woman also reminded me of a mental health patient...wondering if she has a background of mental health.  I do not mean that in a derogatory way either...she just fits what I have seen.
I only have some third hand knowledge of this illness thru a friend's brother. He was stricken about twenty years ago with this terrible illness, the parents had him committed as he wasn't taking the meds and was acting well, crazy. Then he took the entire month's supply of drugs at once. He had to report once a month for an injection, else he would be commited again under a mental heath warrant. The parents died, but the court order stood for the rest of this man's life.
It kept him very docile. No full blown episodes of the paranoia, but when I met him , I could see that he was very off and became overly stressed over very minor issues. He was intelligent and had had a good career as an actuary before he became ill. Having said that, I would never have him over on his own and I wouldn't let him look after my cats. I liked him and had alot of empathy for him , but there was no way he was going to be more than someone's brother that you saw when they had family things. He had a good support system
within his family and the Mental Heath agencies here.
What did this Noyes person have ? Who was looking at him to make sure he was ok and doing what he should have been doing every day ?
What I am trying to say is that some of these ill persons can function in the outside world, but there has to be a plan and plenty of eyeballs on them.

Such a sad situation. Apparently he is an ill man...doesn't take the anger away.  Someone should have been appointed as his guardian advocate or something.  He should NOT have been in that home...being this ill. Not taking the blame from him at all...this is a very touchy subject.  Most people don't care to hear that the man is sick because I think they may feel it is taking away from the accountability or something. Someone should have been keeping up with him...making sure he is staying medicated and such.  Especially if he carried a life time court order.  So so sad.  I guess I am speculating here because I really do not know that he did anything...just sounds like he may have. 

I see oversexed and not sick.  What if he took a sex drug, had a couple of beers, than did not give a rat butt, except to gratify himself?  I believe it that simple.  If he was sick, he would not have known what he was doing, then we would not needed a search party.  He knew and he should be executed like Gary Gilmore on TV, if the Perv did it.

I understand what you are saying...I definitely do not know the situation...and MOST DEFINITELY don't take away from his behavior...I am just saying those around him should have done something too...if he did something...he acts guilty to me...he appears oversexed without a doubt...people have learned also how to use the mental health system to their advantage.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: August 01, 2011, 06:02:05 PM »

I found a female rso in Michigan with the last name of Cass. Any relation? Anybody know if Louisa was born in & never left the Nh - VT area?

Here's the rso:

http://www.homefacts.com/offender-detail/MI13875316/Cynthia-Louise-Cass.html

Cynthia Louise Cass

Last Known Address: 6809 Arlene Ct, Romulus, MI, 48174

Race:   White              
Sex:   Female         Eyes:   Hazel
Height:   5'01         Hair:   Brown
Weight   190 lbs.         Age/DOB:   3/28/1975
Offense or Statute
Offense/Statute: Criminal Sexual Conduct 2nd Degree (Person Under 13)Date Convicted: 07 January 2004
Offense/Statute: Children - Accosting For Immoral PurposesDate Convicted: 07 January 2004
Alias(es)
None

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #455 on: August 01, 2011, 06:04:42 PM »

Warning: This is an image we showed on television of the body being removed from the river: www.wmur.com
by Kevin Clay/Staff 5:00 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Authorities_Continue_Search_For_Celina_Cass#ixzz1TojFE8z4
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: August 01, 2011, 06:06:22 PM »

http://www.wmur.com/news/28732488/detail.html
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #457 on: August 01, 2011, 06:07:52 PM »

If this is little Celina, I pray so hard for swift justice...for her...and for those of us that need some glimmer of hope that we can have some faith in our justice system again after the whole CA ordeal!!!

Well I guarantee that if Wendell's the perp of whatever happened to Celina, the outcome will be just as bad as Casey's ng verdict. Remember that freak Li guy that cut off this dude's head with a knife then dismembered him - all during a bus ride?remember that idiot was found not guilty by reason of insanity. Yet every person feared for their lives & will need therapy forever for witnessing such a horrific crime. I feel so bad for all of them, especially the victim's family, bc they'll never see justice.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #458 on: August 01, 2011, 06:08:31 PM »

Body of Celina Cass found in the river.

RIP Celina 
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: August 01, 2011, 06:08:38 PM »

The news conference is starting
by Kevin Clay/Staff 5:04 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Authorities_Continue_Search_For_Celina_Cass#ixzz1TokCtkeo
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.