March 19, 2024, 02:47:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celina Cass, 11yrs old, missing since 7/25/2011 from New Hampshire(BODY FOUND)  (Read 587310 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #600 on: August 02, 2011, 12:14:23 AM »

863 Washington St
STEWARTSTOWN, NH 03576

Bedrooms:   9
Bathrooms:   4
Sqft:   4,770
Lot size:   8,712 sq ft / 0.20 acres
Property type:   Multi Family
Year built:   1920
This 4770 square foot multi family home has 9 bedrooms and 4.0 bathrooms.

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/863-Washington-St-Stewartstown-NH-03576/99274672_zpid/

If there are 9 bedrooms why on earth would the girls have to share a room in the basement...unless...they rent part of the home...if so, who else lives there?

It does say Multi Family...

Gotcha...I just took that as maybe they could still own the entire thing since no one else has been mentioned...it seems they would have mentioned people living in that building/house.

Yes.. Someone one can own the entire home and rent it or sell it  as a Multi family Home with zoning approved...
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #601 on: August 02, 2011, 12:15:26 AM »

863 Washington St
STEWARTSTOWN, NH 03576

Bedrooms:   9
Bathrooms:   4
Sqft:   4,770
Lot size:   8,712 sq ft / 0.20 acres
Property type:   Multi Family
Year built:   1920
This 4770 square foot multi family home has 9 bedrooms and 4.0 bathrooms.

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/863-Washington-St-Stewartstown-NH-03576/99274672_zpid/

If there are 9 bedrooms why on earth would the girls have to share a room in the basement...unless...they rent part of the home...if so, who else lives there?

It does say Multi Family...

Gotcha...I just took that as maybe they could still own the entire thing since no one else has been mentioned...it seems they would have mentioned people living in that building/house.

Yes.. Someone one can own the entire home and rent it or sell it  as a Multi family Home with zoning approved...

It would be nice to know who else stayed there. 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #602 on: August 02, 2011, 12:15:45 AM »

My understanding was the family lived on the first floor..and I think that would include the basement.

Evidently the upstairs had been turned into and apartment.

That's not unusual with old Victorian homes.  However what is unsual is using the basement as a bedroom or anything other then a laundry room due to the lack of headspace..normally they have dirt basements that when rehabed are cemented over and then used as a laundry area..not a bedroom area.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #603 on: August 02, 2011, 12:19:51 AM »

PhilosophyReligious Views Bahá'í

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Favorite Quotations "if you ain't drinkin you ain't thinkin."

I'm sorry, I just laffed out loud at this azzhat. Tyler Noyes FB wall.
I think I must be tired. Goodnite all.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #604 on: August 02, 2011, 12:26:45 AM »

With video -- on the phone: Adam Laro

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/08/01/new.hampshire.missing.girl/index.html

Missing girl's body found in river in northern New England
By the CNN Wire Staff
August 1, 2011 9:19 p.m. EDT

(CNN) -- One week after 11-year-old Celina Cass was last seen, her body was found Monday by divers searching the Connecticut River, New Hampshire Senior Assistant Attorney General Jane Young said.

"We have brought Celina home, not the way we wanted to bring her home," Young said early Monday evening.

The girl's father, Adam Laro, said he was heartbroken and grasping for answers after hearing the news.

"I ... can't believe what's gone on," Laro told HLN's "Nancy Grace" show on Monday night. "I have no fingers to point ... I hope there will be some answers, that's what I'm asking."

::snipping2::
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #605 on: August 02, 2011, 12:30:10 AM »

Towles Mini-mart
846 Washington St
West Stewartstown, NH 03597
Phone : (603) 246-3447

Wonder if this place has a camera outside?  Its not too far from the home.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #606 on: August 02, 2011, 12:32:16 AM »

PhilosophyReligious Views Bahá'í

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Favorite Quotations "if you ain't drinkin you ain't thinkin."

I'm sorry, I just laffed out loud at this azzhat. Tyler Noyes FB wall.
I think I must be tired. Goodnite all.

Yeah, I saw that...wonder where he came up with that motto?

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #607 on: August 02, 2011, 12:34:12 AM »

Towles Mini-mart
846 Washington St

Or this place...even closer
Spa Restaurant
869 Washington St, W Stewartstown, NH 03597

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #608 on: August 02, 2011, 12:34:14 AM »

Can't keep my eyes open. I keep dozing off goodnight monkeys.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #609 on: August 02, 2011, 12:35:46 AM »

Towles Mini-mart
846 Washington St

I am wondering that myself.

I am also thinking the owner is the lady that has been organizing the vigils and talking to all the fols in town.

I am also thinking that Celina and her abducter did not walk by there that evening..but maybe it shows a certain car going by there..but that proves nothing ..unless the owner does not have an alibi.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #610 on: August 02, 2011, 12:37:07 AM »

Good night Titch..good night sweet monkeys.. an angelic monkey

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #611 on: August 02, 2011, 12:42:25 AM »

Towles Mini-mart
846 Washington St

I am wondering that myself.

I am also thinking the owner is the lady that has been organizing the vigils and talking to all the fols in town.

I am also thinking that Celina and her abducter did not walk by there that evening..but maybe it shows a certain car going by there..but that proves nothing ..unless the owner does not have an alibi.

Yes, exactly.  I am sure the police gathered all of the video from that night (if there was any)...wonder if they were able to catch that red truck in any of them? 

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #612 on: August 02, 2011, 12:58:04 AM »

Geeze .. The map shows how close Celina was found to her home..
Down to the left bottom is Main Street and US 3, Up top above the words Vermont and New Hampshire the dam is white Bar..

I was Mistaken as it was the Canaan Dam
This 27-foot hydroelectric dam spans the Connecticut River between Canaan, Vermont, and Stewartstown, New Hampshire, 373 miles from the river's mouth...
http://virtualglobetrotting.com/map/canaan-dam/view/?service=0

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #613 on: August 02, 2011, 01:18:01 AM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/08/02/nh-girl-celina-cass-body-found-in-ct-river-police-probe-focuses-on-family-home-and-stepdad-wendell-noyes/

NH Girl Celina Cass Body Found in CT River: Police Probe Focuses on Family Home And StepDad Wendell Noyes
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: August 02, 2011, 02:06:48 AM »

From the Blinkoncrime article --

"Speaking on the condition of anonymity to www.blinkoncrime.com, sources inside the investigation have confirmed that electronic forensic evidence led to  Celina’s recovery today."

http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/08/02/nh-girl-celina-cass-body-found-in-ct-river-police-probe-focuses-on-family-home-and-stepdad-wendell-noyes/

-------

Could it be the computer forensic on the computer that Celina was using?

http://www.newyorkcomputerforensics.com/learn/forensics_process.php

The Computer Forensic Examination Process
Computer forensics involves the preservation, identification, extraction, interpretation, and documentation of computer evidence. The field of computer forensics has different facets, and is not defined by any one particular procedure. At a very basic level, computer forensics is the analysis of information contained within and created with computer systems, typically in the interest of figuring out what happened, when it happened, how it happened, and who was involved.

::snipping2::
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #615 on: August 02, 2011, 02:26:52 AM »

Colour me totally confused.

I thought that Celina and Kayla were 1/2 sisters. So why would Kayla's last name be the same as Celina's dad but Celina's is Cass.
You're not alone in the confusion department.  I cannot figure it out, either.  I have done lots of geneaological research for years, and this either group has me  scratch

The only thing I can see is that possibly Mom was mad at Adam Laro (while pregnant with sweet Celina), and just decided to divorce, have the baby, and give Celina her maiden name of Cass.   

I did catch the re-run of Nancy Grace tonight (with Deborah Norville, who I agree, didn't have a clue) but anyway it answered one question for me.  When Lero was asked if he found anything suspicious going on in that house, he answered that he asked his daughters and they seemed okay.  So that means that both Celine and Kayla are both his daughters.  It kind of surprised me because I don't think they look anything alike. 

Some things still bother me.  Lero said that one time when he visited and spoke with stepdad, he voluntarily got out the girls' report cards and showed him how well they were doing in school.  (This speaks to me as someone who protests too much - providing unsolicited information).

Lero was also asked and didn't know if Louisa and stepdad were married.  I'm not trying to be mean or nasty but let's be real, we are not dealing with rocket scientists here.  At this point, I do feel sorry for Lero, Kayla and of course, Celina.  Period. 

I'm probably way off base on this one but I could swear that I read that the building right next door (the big white lodge) said that it was a Bed and Breakfast.  I'm sure the police have checked out anyone who was staying there at the time. 

Most importantly, I still don't get why stepdad is still in the hospital - as far as we know.  Does anyone else find it suspicious that absolutely nothing is being said about his medical condition?
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #616 on: August 02, 2011, 02:48:00 AM »

Towles Mini-mart
846 Washington St

Or this place...even closer
Spa Restaurant
869 Washington St, W Stewartstown, NH 03597

Funny about Spa Restaurant, Tyler Noyes grandmother (Lindsay Woods) works/worked as a cook at Spa Restaurant.  I have the facebook link but it shows up as my own page so I'm sorry I can't post it.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #617 on: August 02, 2011, 04:49:28 AM »

Just a few pic's of the day...

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #618 on: August 02, 2011, 04:59:53 AM »

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #619 on: August 02, 2011, 06:56:09 AM »

Colour me totally confused.

I thought that Celina and Kayla were 1/2 sisters. So why would Kayla's last name be the same as Celina's dad but Celina's is Cass.
You're not alone in the confusion department.  I cannot figure it out, either.  I have done lots of geneaological research for years, and this either group has me  scratch

The only thing I can see is that possibly Mom was mad at Adam Laro (while pregnant with sweet Celina), and just decided to divorce, have the baby, and give Celina her maiden name of Cass.   

I did catch the re-run of Nancy Grace tonight (with Deborah Norville, who I agree, didn't have a clue) but anyway it answered one question for me.  When Lero was asked if he found anything suspicious going on in that house, he answered that he asked his daughters and they seemed okay.  So that means that both Celine and Kayla are both his daughters.  It kind of surprised me because I don't think they look anything alike. 

Some things still bother me.  Lero said that one time when he visited and spoke with stepdad, he voluntarily got out the girls' report cards and showed him how well they were doing in school.  (This speaks to me as someone who protests too much - providing unsolicited information).

Lero was also asked and didn't know if Louisa and stepdad were married.  I'm not trying to be mean or nasty but let's be real, we are not dealing with rocket scientists here.  At this point, I do feel sorry for Lero, Kayla and of course, Celina.  Period. 

I'm probably way off base on this one but I could swear that I read that the building right next door (the big white lodge) said that it was a Bed and Breakfast.  I'm sure the police have checked out anyone who was staying there at the time. 

Most importantly, I still don't get why stepdad is still in the hospital - as far as we know.  Does anyone else find it suspicious that absolutely nothing is being said about his medical condition?

Good morning Monkey's,

Mr. Laro was in a Coma in the hospital (for thirteen days)  I am going to give him a Pass Smile

NANCY GRACE

Body of Missing New Hampshire 11-Year-Old Found

Aired August 1, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

ADAM LARO, CELINA`S FATHER (via telephone): I want to say thank you to all the authorities and all the people that have put the time and effort to look (INAUDIBLE) putting their time and effort in looking for my daughter and being able to find her under the circumstances which we were hoping we weren`t -- it wasn`t going to turn out this way. But I -- a lot of thanks to get to a lot of people, and even the townspeople that have put their time in there for putting signs up and stuff for me and for the family to help us all out.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1108/01/ng.01.html

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.