March 18, 2024, 10:09:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celina Cass, 11yrs old, missing since 7/25/2011 from New Hampshire(BODY FOUND)  (Read 587282 times)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #660 on: August 02, 2011, 02:20:13 PM »

Thanks for the pic's.
Now we got to get the pic's of the inside of the family's house.
I put up pic's of the outside a bit back.  It sure didn't look like any upgrades were done...

Hey pharlap! My previous post is for the building next door to where Celina lived. The pics are of the building with ROOMS on the side of it.

I understood that.....grin    . Actually a nice looking building with improvements.
 Just thought I'd put the family's house up too.  Wonder if the basement is still a dirt one...
Big contrast to your pic's....

Lol. Sorry I misunderstood. I'm still trying to find a listing for their residence that gives a description like 859 does. Any luck?
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #661 on: August 02, 2011, 02:21:33 PM »

Nope....-(       

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #662 on: August 02, 2011, 02:25:15 PM »

if someone is looking for Wendell Noyes,maybe his fam and relatives can be found here
i looked a little,and was soon lost
http://noyesgenealogy.net/places-oneletter.php?offset=2&psearch=Coos%2C+New+Hampshire

Thank you.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #663 on: August 02, 2011, 02:28:23 PM »

Nope....-(       

I'm wondering if the Noyes family members were truckers or loggers. It seems like alot of them live very near these types of companies.

Do you remember Louisa's father's name?

Also, there's Neople that have a residence or 2 on Main St. Is it close to the trucking company's Main St address?
marycat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #664 on: August 02, 2011, 02:31:59 PM »

[/quote]

I see now it was submitted by Andie Parrish (Ancestor's Child). If she just gets her info from the news I wonder why she wouldn't have included the other family members?

I thought it had to be a family member to post a grave, but I was wrong. Sorry.
[/quote]

Hmmm, this is weird. I just dis a Veromi search on Andie Parrish with the state left blank. It only hut on ONE result. Tgis person is in Texas. Are they a relative? If not, why the need to submit this info on findagrave? Do they always submit info on this site? Is there a way to find out? I've followed missing cases for a few years now, including sending donations to search parties, and never once have I thought or considered to supply personal info on an online obituary!

http://www.veromi.com/Search.aspx?sType=name&db=&fn=Andie&mn=&ln=Parrish&city=&state=&dobmm=&dobdd=&doby=

Quote:
Name/Aka    Age    Address    Phone #'s    Relative/Associates    More Info
Parrish, Andre Akira

Possible Aka's:
PARRISH, ANDIE
32    Houston, TX
Humble, TX
Available   Parrish, Reginald Andre
Parrish, Joseph
Get Details...

[/quote]

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=mr&MRid=46498466

It says on her bio (link above) she has been a member of Find a Grave for 9 years, so I think she just randomly submits deaths to them. I find that sort of weird unless it was for genealogy purposes, but what do I know? She does say she is into genealogy and lists family from VA, PA, but no names we know from Celina's family so far and no mention of relatives in VT or NH.

It does seem odd that she would list the info so quickly without any kind of a tie to the family. Most of the time I think they are listed after the obit is available.

hmmm...
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: August 02, 2011, 02:36:06 PM »

You know what, Wendell is a schizo and could very well be the perp...but...until the autopsy results are released, I'm gonna speculate a bit.

There are multiple offenders in the Noyes family. I'd absolutely hate to think of any of them driving long haul.

If the perp of Celina's death isn't directly related with this family, then I strongly feel this trucking company and/or their drivers should be looked into. Maybe find if somebody had a stayover in the rent by the night building next to Celina's home?

Omg, if the perp doesn't have a familial connection, it could be serial.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #666 on: August 02, 2011, 02:37:50 PM »

Mary, thanks. I know I messed up. I corrected my error on the last page. I posted Andie's stats. 
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #667 on: August 02, 2011, 02:38:44 PM »

http://www.boston.com/news/local/new_hampshire/articles/2011/08/02/stepfather_of_dead_nh_girl_out_and_about/

Stepfather of dead NH girl out and about
August 2, 2011

::snipping2::

Hospital officials declined to say whether he was a patient. Shannon Towle of Towle's Mini-Mart says she sold Noyes cigarettes Tuesday morning.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #668 on: August 02, 2011, 02:57:22 PM »

Another article on the stepfather

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/191107/20110802/celina-cass-wendell-noyes-missing-nh-girl-missing-new-hampshire-girl.htm

Stepfather of Missing New Hampshire Girl Released From Hospital, 'Waved' to Reporters
August 2, 2011 2:34 PM EDT

The stepfather of Celina Cass, the 11-year old girl whose body was pulled from the Connecticut River Monday, has been released from the hospital and "appears to be doing O.K."

Local New Hampshire news station WMUR reported that Wendell Noyes was seen through the window of a West Stewartstown, N.H. home on Tuesday, sitting at a table eating a sandwich. It is unclear when Noyes was released from the hospital, as the hospital declined media requests for information.

Shannon Towle of Towle's Mini-Mart told The Boston Globe she sold Noyes cigarettes Tuesday morning, and WMUR News 9 released video footage Tuesday of Noyes sitting in a home said to be "across town" from the duplex he shared with Celina . The report said that Noyes waved to reporters but refused to come outside and speak.

Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #669 on: August 02, 2011, 02:59:11 PM »

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/191107/20110802/celina-cass-wendell-noyes-missing-nh-girl-missing-new-hampshire-girl.htm

Well, he appears to be just fine.  Sitting at a table eating a sandwich and waving at reporters.

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #670 on: August 02, 2011, 03:02:33 PM »

Well, he appears to be just fine.  Sitting at a table eating a sandwich and waving at reporters.

As if he hasn't a care in the world.  vomit.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #671 on: August 02, 2011, 03:03:12 PM »

Spa Restaurant is also Outback Pub. It's open 7 days a week. The address is 869, just a few buildings down from 863 where Celina lived. Did her basement level bedroom have a window?

http://www.spa-outbackpub.com/

Quote:
        The Spa Restaurant is a friendly, family restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. We offer the most extensive menu in the North Country, whether you're in the mood for a sandwich, burger, steak, seafood dinner, or just a bowl of homemade soup. Renowned for our Prime Rib and daily specials. Eat in or take out available. Open 7 days a week for your convenience.

History

The Spa Restaurant was established in the village of West Stewartstown in 1927, as a small diner. It was the focal meeting place for all area woodmen. In 1956 a formal dining room was added to keep pace with growing business.

After several renovations and additions to the restaurant, in 1994 current owners Francis & Stephanie Grondin added a lounge downstairs (The Outback Pub). With the strong belief of providing only the best in live entertainment it grew very quickly as the popular hot spot in the Great North Woods.

Located in the heart of the Northeast Kingdom, The Outback Pub provides an unparalled atmosphere in which to enjoy fine foods, drinks, and the best bands in New England.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #672 on: August 02, 2011, 03:08:01 PM »

2 syllables 5 letters. MO • RON

marycat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #673 on: August 02, 2011, 03:12:29 PM »

Mary, thanks. I know I messed up. I corrected my error on the last page. I posted Andie's stats. 

Titch,

I didn't notice you messed up. It was me. I really thought a family member had listed the info initially. I should learn to read for content! LOL

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #674 on: August 02, 2011, 03:31:40 PM »

You know what, Wendell is a schizo and could very well be the perp...but...until the autopsy results are released, I'm gonna speculate a bit.

There are multiple offenders in the Noyes family. I'd absolutely hate to think of any of them driving long haul.

If the perp of Celina's death isn't directly related with this family, then I strongly feel this trucking company and/or their drivers should be looked into. Maybe find if somebody had a stayover in the rent by the night building next to Celina's home?

You know if it wasn't the step dad and there is a perk doing this, bet he was thinking Le would try and pin this on the step dad...
IF this is a murder.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: August 02, 2011, 03:49:07 PM »

Lordy..they must have gotten him on some good meds to be so casual.... eating a sandwich and waving to reporters...is he related to the Anthony's.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #676 on: August 02, 2011, 03:55:31 PM »

You know if it wasn't the step dad and there is a perk doing this, bet he was thinking Le would try and pin this on the step dad...
IF this is a murder.

I forget who originally posted tgis...maybe you or Seahorse? Sorry I forget. Anyway, I just realized this deceased Girdon Noyes was a trucker.

http://www.noyesgenealogy.net/getperson.php?personID=I44572&tree=noyes

Quote:
Birth    30 Mar 1929    Columbia, Coos, New Hampshire   [1] 
Gender    Male 
_UID    B080AF43E5B1D5118A064445535400005E6E 
Died    1 Feb 2005    Colebrook, Coos, New Hampshire   [1] 
(OBIT: Mr. Gordon E. Noyes, Sr., 75, of West Stewartstown, NH, passed away Tuesday afternoon, February 1, 2005, at the Upper Connecticut Valley Hospital.

Mr. Noyes was born March 30, 1929, in Columbia, NH, son of the late George A. and Lela (Brockney) Noyes.

Mr. Noyes served honorably in the United States Navy as a Fireman First Class from 1946-1948. He was employed as an equipment operator for St. Regis Company. He also drove truck for Beecher Falls Division of Ethan Allen and Roland Devost Trucking while working for various other local trucking firms. He was a past member of the Northland American Legion, Post #47 of Canaan, VT. He also enjoyed fishing, hunting and camping and will be remembered for his love of his children, grandchildren, brothers and sisters.

Mr. Noyes is survived by his six children, Winnie O’Neil and husband, Gary, of Colebrook, NH, Wayne Noyes and wife, Lisa, of Albany, NY, Wendell Noyes of Colebrook, NH, William Wright of S. Canaan, VT, Gordon E. Noyes, Jr. of Springfield, VT, and Brad Noyes of Putney, VT; six brothers and sisters, Allen Noyes of Lemington, VT, Ramona Noyes of Beecher Falls, VT, Virginia Posner-Walker of Tucson, AZ, Norman Noyes of Stewartstown, NH, Norma Richardson of West Stewartstown, NH, Gregory Noyes of Beecher Falls, VT, and Walter Noyes of Beecher Falls, VT; seventeen grandchildren; one great-grandchild; and numerous nieces, nephews and cousins.

Mr. Noyes is preceded in death by his parents; three brothers, George A. Noyes, Jr., John Noyes, and Lawrence Noyes; two sisters, Pauline Noyes and Barbara Arsenault; and a grandchild.

Funeral Service: Jenkins Funeral Home Calling hours will be private. A funeral service will be conducted on Friday, February 4, 2005, at 2:00 p.m. at the Jenkins Funeral Home in Colebrook with The Reverend Timothy McDowell officiating. Military Honors provided by the Northland American Legion, Post #47 of Canaan, VT, will immediately follow the funeral service. An interment service will be held in the spring at the Colebrook Village Cemetery.)
Buried    4 Feb 2005    Colebrook, Coos, New Hampshire   [1] 
(Colebrook Village Cemetery.)
Person ID    I44572    Noyes Family Genealogy
Last Modified    19 Jul 2005 
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #677 on: August 02, 2011, 03:56:20 PM »

The autopsy has to be done by now.
Not a good sign, if it were an accident they would of told us by now. Jmo

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #678 on: August 02, 2011, 03:56:24 PM »

Sorry about my typos. I'm on my phone.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: August 02, 2011, 03:56:24 PM »

Lordy..they must have gotten him on some good meds to be so casual.... eating a sandwich and waving to reporters...is he related to the Anthony's.
AND, he was able to saunter into the little general store and buy a pack of cigs.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.