March 18, 2024, 09:22:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celina Cass, 11yrs old, missing since 7/25/2011 from New Hampshire(BODY FOUND)  (Read 587278 times)
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #680 on: August 02, 2011, 04:16:10 PM »

http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Authorities_Investigate_Missing_Girls_Death

Wendell Noyes this morning inside of a home on Route 253 in Vermont

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Authorities_Investigate_Missing_Girls_Death#ixzz1Tu8W2J2X

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: August 02, 2011, 04:21:33 PM »

@J- Thank you for pointing that out. Mr. Noyes was the one who realized that Celina was missing and not in her room. Family members tell us that he then notified her mother (we were told that she was at work). From there, the family members said that they began searching all around the neighborhood for her. A neighbor said that she was the one who contacted police as the family was going door to door trying to find her.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #682 on: August 02, 2011, 04:40:10 PM »

4 Donks, Thanks for the photo.  He is being monitored by the press or by Snoops:) God bless the WMUR.com.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #683 on: August 02, 2011, 04:51:50 PM »

Assistant Attorney General Jane Young just told News9 that it could be several more hours before any information is released concerning the autopsy results.
by David Sakowich/WMUR Staff 3:31 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Authorities_Investigate_Missing_Girls_Death#ixzz1TuHHGj1d
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: August 02, 2011, 04:52:14 PM »

4 Donks, Thanks for the photo.  He is being monitored by the press or by Snoops:) God bless the WMUR.com.

Thanks for this.

I know stepdad seems hinky but something seems off.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #685 on: August 02, 2011, 04:54:49 PM »

You know what, Wendell is a schizo and could very well be the perp...but...until the autopsy results are released, I'm gonna speculate a bit.

There are multiple offenders in the Noyes family. I'd absolutely hate to think of any of them driving long haul.

If the perp of Celina's death isn't directly related with this family, then I strongly feel this trucking company and/or their drivers should be looked into. Maybe find if somebody had a stayover in the rent by the night building next to Celina's home?

Omg, if the perp doesn't have a familial connection, it could be serial.

You know if it wasn't the step dad and there is a perk doing this, bet he was thinking Le would try and pin this on the step dad...
IF this is a murder.

I forget who originally posted tgis...maybe you or Seahorse? Sorry I forget. Anyway, I just realized this deceased Girdon Noyes was a trucker.

http://www.noyesgenealogy.net/getperson.php?personID=I44572&tree=noyes

Quote:
Birth    30 Mar 1929    Columbia, Coos, New Hampshire   [1] 
Gender    Male 
_UID    B080AF43E5B1D5118A064445535400005E6E 
Died    1 Feb 2005    Colebrook, Coos, New Hampshire   [1] 
(OBIT: Mr. Gordon E. Noyes, Sr., 75, of West Stewartstown, NH, passed away Tuesday afternoon, February 1, 2005, at the Upper Connecticut Valley Hospital.

Mr. Noyes was born March 30, 1929, in Columbia, NH, son of the late George A. and Lela (Brockney) Noyes.

Mr. Noyes served honorably in the United States Navy as a Fireman First Class from 1946-1948. He was employed as an equipment operator for St. Regis Company. He also drove truck for Beecher Falls Division of Ethan Allen and Roland Devost Trucking while working for various other local trucking firms. He was a past member of the Northland American Legion, Post #47 of Canaan, VT. He also enjoyed fishing, hunting and camping and will be remembered for his love of his children, grandchildren, brothers and sisters.

Mr. Noyes is survived by his six children, Winnie O’Neil and husband, Gary, of Colebrook, NH, Wayne Noyes and wife, Lisa, of Albany, NY, Wendell Noyes of Colebrook, NH, William Wright of S. Canaan, VT, Gordon E. Noyes, Jr. of Springfield, VT, and Brad Noyes of Putney, VT; six brothers and sisters, Allen Noyes of Lemington, VT, Ramona Noyes of Beecher Falls, VT, Virginia Posner-Walker of Tucson, AZ, Norman Noyes of Stewartstown, NH, Norma Richardson of West Stewartstown, NH, Gregory Noyes of Beecher Falls, VT, and Walter Noyes of Beecher Falls, VT; seventeen grandchildren; one great-grandchild; and numerous nieces, nephews and cousins.

Mr. Noyes is preceded in death by his parents; three brothers, George A. Noyes, Jr., John Noyes, and Lawrence Noyes; two sisters, Pauline Noyes and Barbara Arsenault; and a grandchild.

Funeral Service: Jenkins Funeral Home Calling hours will be private. A funeral service will be conducted on Friday, February 4, 2005, at 2:00 p.m. at the Jenkins Funeral Home in Colebrook with The Reverend Timothy McDowell officiating. Military Honors provided by the Northland American Legion, Post #47 of Canaan, VT, will immediately follow the funeral service. An interment service will be held in the spring at the Colebrook Village Cemetery.)
Buried    4 Feb 2005    Colebrook, Coos, New Hampshire   [1] 
(Colebrook Village Cemetery.)
Person ID    I44572    Noyes Family Genealogy
Last Modified    19 Jul 2005 

Titch,

The Noyes obit is not mine. 

George D. Cass is my obit,.

It really does not matter to me, Titch, if I ever get credit for anything, its not like, I was spying in a dark alley, paying people
$ information, like Kojak Smile 

http://files.usgwarchives.org/nh/state/obits/2004/coos20040310.txt (Fourth Obit from top)

Grandfather: George D. Cass, 62, Obit, March 5, 2004: The family of Celina Cass from the 2004 obituary.

Mother: Louisia Cass of West Stewartstown (Louisa, Louis, Loisa, etc...)
Aunt: Lori McKearney of Lancaster,

Uncle: Del Cass and (Wife Joy) of Jefferson
Uncle: Donny Cass of Whitefield
Grandmother: Ernestine (Cass) Blanchard of Whitefield
Great Aunt:  Joyce Dupont of Lancaster

The above is conclusive.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #686 on: August 02, 2011, 04:56:06 PM »

Thanks for this.

I know stepdad seems hinky but something seems off.

That is probably what he was doing.   Monkey Devil!

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #687 on: August 02, 2011, 05:09:25 PM »

Assistant Attorney General Jane Young just told News9 that it could be several more hours before any information is released concerning the autopsy results.

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Authorities_Investigate_Missing_Girls_Death#ixzz1TuHHGj1d

Doesn't sound good, again I'll repeat IF it were an accident they would of come right out of the box and said so.
Oh boy.........

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #688 on: August 02, 2011, 05:17:52 PM »

Seahorse omg Kojak! Hahahahaha!    I used to like that show, plus Miami Vice, Berretta, Hawaii 5-0, etc!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #689 on: August 02, 2011, 05:19:24 PM »

Doesn't sound good, again I'll repeat IF it were an accident they would of come right out of the box and said so.
Oh boy.........

Agree!
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: August 02, 2011, 06:01:08 PM »

WMUR  is saying the news conference is now scheduled for  6:30

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #691 on: August 02, 2011, 06:06:23 PM »

The AG announced a press conference at 6:30pm.

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #692 on: August 02, 2011, 06:08:15 PM »

Sorry 4 Donks, didn't see your furry ears there.

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #693 on: August 02, 2011, 06:08:47 PM »

Says it will be streamed;
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #694 on: August 02, 2011, 06:12:23 PM »

Sorry 4 Donks, didn't see your furry ears there.

Watch out Beela has a bunny in her mouth.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #695 on: August 02, 2011, 06:21:43 PM »

Thank you so much! I have to run to the market & the farmstand down the road. Hubby & boys are hungry for steak & jersey corn on the grill! Yummmmmmmmy!

I hope and pray this sweet child didn't suffer. Gosh why don't I feel this is going to a positive presser?
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: August 02, 2011, 06:28:56 PM »

Thank you so much! I have to run to the market & the farmstand down the road. Hubby & boys are hungry for steak & jersey corn on the grill! Yummmmmmmmy!

I hope and pray this sweet child didn't suffer. Gosh why don't I feel this is going to a positive presser?

We'll keep your spot warm for u, till you get back on........

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #697 on: August 02, 2011, 06:30:03 PM »

Seahorse omg Kojak! Hahahahaha!    I used to like that show, plus Miami Vice, Berretta, Hawaii 5-0, etc!

Titch

Sandra Cass?  I want to be conclusive on this family. 

www.whitepages.com - Typed in George Cass...few relatives including Sandra, among the usual suspects Smile
again www.whitepages.com I typed in Sandra Cass,Lancaster, NH, named George Cass as relative

Does Sandra Cass belongs to George Cass? What relative would she be of (late) George Cass?

I also loved, Dennis Weaver "McCloud"  &  Barnaby Jones, great TV. Smile 

The Monkey's are so well trained from TV detective shows       this explains why we here Smile

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #698 on: August 02, 2011, 06:32:02 PM »

We'll keep your spot warm for u, till you get back on........

No bananas? 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #699 on: August 02, 2011, 06:39:32 PM »

Looks like bad news;
In West Stewartstown, the state police major crime unit has arrived near the dam where Celina's body was found.

by Trent Spiner/WMUR Staff 5:32 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Authorities_Investigate_Missing_Girls_Death#ixzz1TuikDM8Q
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.