March 19, 2024, 01:04:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celina Cass, 11yrs old, missing since 7/25/2011 from New Hampshire(BODY FOUND)  (Read 587300 times)
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #780 on: August 03, 2011, 09:31:12 AM »

Good morning to my own monkey self and 12 guests. Lmao!  Monkey Devil!

good morning to you and myself and everyone else lol!

GM cookie.............

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #781 on: August 03, 2011, 09:31:57 AM »

Think why it was hours for Le to retrieve the body, chain of command.
They need the coroner there?

does this seem right to any of you? a child's body must remain in the water for hours because of 'chain of command'? outrageous! the natural instinct would be to fish that body out as soon as possible...dignity and respect, all of that...
but I do understand that it could interfere with evidence and all of that...

I think it took time to safely collect the body and all evidence surrounding it, including riverbed soil & marine life feeding off the body.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #782 on: August 03, 2011, 09:34:42 AM »

Good morning to my own monkey self and 12 guests. Lmao!  Monkey Devil!

good morning to you and myself and everyone else lol!

GM cookie.............

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #783 on: August 03, 2011, 09:35:35 AM »

does this seem right to any of you? a child's body must remain in the water for hours because of 'chain of command'? outrageous! the natural instinct would be to fish that body out as soon as possible...dignity and respect, all of that...

I think it took time to safely collect the body and all evidence surrounding it, including riverbed soil & marine life feeding off the body.

i agree. i hope we see an arrest today
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #784 on: August 03, 2011, 09:39:18 AM »

i agree. i hope we see an arrest today

I know..it takes time..still, ...breaks my heart...

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #785 on: August 03, 2011, 10:03:04 AM »

Omg! I'm still combing through comments from that previous article and this stands out to me! This is along the same lines of what I read A few nights ago on one of those Missing Celina fb sites! I wanna know more about Kevin & the rumor of the friend he was with the night before Celina was discovered missing! I'd also like to add that Kevin is the guy that this lady on fb was begging & pleading with to give the police answers, said he was in & out of custody a few times regarding this, said the mom & stepdad passed polys but Kevin didn't. I'll try to search those fb profiles but a few of the comments were already deleted, including the comment made about the "rocks". I really wanna know if that was truly Wendell's fb profile or if it's a younger guy or kid. I'm leaning toward the profile really being utilized by a younger kid. Can't help it. Something just doesn't seem right...unless it's both Kevin AND Wendell... I do think Kevin knows something.

http://www.newhampshire.com/article/20110802/NEWS07/110809998

Quote:
diane newcomb said:

Well, I just went to another board i frequent and there is some talk of this guy that was staying with them named Kevin mulaney with a red pickup truck. Said they found blood in it and they tore it all apart wed night. Just relaying what i am hearing. Anyone else hear this? Someone screen proofed some things.

(Report Abuse) August 2, 2011 8:03 pm
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #786 on: August 03, 2011, 10:08:12 AM »

I can imagine everybody's babyfine neck hairs standing on end after my last post...

Makes ya sick...doesn't it?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #787 on: August 03, 2011, 10:10:35 AM »

I can imagine everybody's babyfine neck hairs standing on end after my last post...

sickening...I really hope that who ever is responsible for Celina's death is held accountable..

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: August 03, 2011, 10:16:13 AM »

http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Authorities_Investigate_Missing_Girls_Death

@J- Thank you for pointing that out. Mr. Noyes was the one who realized that Celina was missing and not in her room. Family members tell us that he then notified her mother (we were told that she was at work). From there, the family members said that they began searching all around the neighborhood for her. A neighbor said that she was the one who contacted police as the family was going door to door trying to find her.

bumping

Sorry 4 Donks, I didn't see your post before I posted but what you posted is where I read that.  I was going to go back and search, so thanks.

The autopsy can tell from her lungs if Celina drown so it sounds like that can be ruled out.  I think if there was any major trauma to her body that would give a cause of death so it sounds like that can also be ruled out.  I'm a bit curious about the picture that was shown pulling her body out of the water.  It was covered but it seemed to me to definitely have a square shape.  I wonder if she was placed in a box (or whatever) and  pushed over that bridge trussel into the water.  There was also some talk about waiting for a certain type of helicopter to bring her body up instead of using the one that was on hand.   

Maybe law enforcement are holding a clot close to their vest but as I mentioned before, I am sooooooo interested in the toxicology report simply because I'd think that stepdad is on lots of medication.  It has crossed my mind that maybe Celina was drugged (and possibly assaulted) since people who knew her say that she was shy and wouldn't go off with a stranger.

So on the night of July 25th, Celina, Louisia and Wendell were home.  I don't know about the brother.  But her older sister, Kayla, was not home.  On t.v. it was said that they watched a movie together (as reported by her parents).  Then Celina was last seen around 9 p.m. on her computer in her room in the basement (where she was afraid to sleep unless her sister was there).  Then the next report is that stepdad, Wendell, finds her missing the very next morning, on the 26th.  Her mom is at work and her sister was at a friend's house.  I think something happened in that house.

Then the parents make no pleas or statements, asking for privacy.  Then stepdad, on the very day that Celina's body is located, makes the poorest show of fainting/distress that I've ever seen.  Now a report that stepdad is not cooperating with law enforcement.  No wonder there is still crime scene tape around that house.

I would have to go back to find the quote from Celina's aunt, her Mom's sister, that said she was not only afraid of sleeping in the basement alone..but would have slept on the sofa in the living room then instead.

If that is the case..then why didn't Mom notice she was or was not on the sofa?

Did she infact sleep on the sofa that night and something happened that morning?

Or did Mom notice she was not on the sofa when she left for work? 

I am puzzled by that not sleeping in the basement so would be sleeping on the sofa part..that means someone..her Mom should have seen her that morning before leaving for work.....did she?  We have not been told that she did not..we have been told the last person to see her was Wendall..she was in the basement on the computer at 9pm the night before.

Why didn't Mom check on her before she left for work that morning if she should have been on the sofa sleeping and she wasn't?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #789 on: August 03, 2011, 10:16:15 AM »

Woow.........Not a good way to start the morning off.
We don't know IF it's true atm.

IF it is, that would explain why Le said before and after her body was pulled out of the water, it looked suspicious.
Sad

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #790 on: August 03, 2011, 10:20:29 AM »

very sickening! thank you for posting all of that titch and for keeping us updated.  i would not be suprised if kevin was involved. imo it's either him or step dad.  i think she was killed in or near the home and then placed in something and dumped in the river. it's so sad Sad
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #791 on: August 03, 2011, 10:30:07 AM »

What is wrong with the mother....she marries a guy with a history of violence and is bipolar then allows an unrelated male with a criminal history to live there. Did she think of her daughters at all ?

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #792 on: August 03, 2011, 10:33:51 AM »

very sickening! thank you for posting all of that titch and for keeping us updated.  i would not be suprised if kevin was involved. imo it's either him or step dad.  i think she was killed in or near the home and then placed in something and dumped in the river. it's so sad Sad

Me too. We have no idea really if it's Kevin, Wendell, both, or a stranger atm...but...the person that I remember posting on one of those Missing Celina fb profiles was somebody that knew this family very well, they knew Kevin, they said Kevin failed his poly was questioned a few times they took a red truck to search it mentioned a bag & rocks, etc. I remember refreshing that page while I was reading it and some of the comments were removed as it was said le asked to remove them. At the moment I cannot prove this. I'll have to research it bc I didn't save it. Now there's NUMEROUS Missing Celina profiles that I'll have to comb through.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #793 on: August 03, 2011, 10:35:31 AM »

What is wrong with the mother....she marries a guy with a history of violence and is bipolar then allows an unrelated male with a criminal history to live there. Did she think of her daughters at all ?

Is it politically correct to say "no comment" but still take the time to type it out & post it?  Monkey Devil!
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #794 on: August 03, 2011, 10:35:40 AM »

Where did this Kevin come from?  How long had he been in the home?  I had not heard about him before.  Makes me sick is right!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #795 on: August 03, 2011, 10:35:54 AM »

Does Kayla look extremely uncomfortable in this picture ?

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #796 on: August 03, 2011, 10:38:12 AM »

Klaas, good morning. Could you please save that post of mine with those tiny urls screenshots in case the link ends up being canned? I'm on my cell & don't have photobucket on it. My computers still aren't completely done bc I screwed up my Linksys!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #797 on: August 03, 2011, 10:39:03 AM »

Where did this Kevin come from?  How long had he been in the home?  I had not heard about him before.  Makes me sick is right!

Louisa's exboyfriend's son.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #798 on: August 03, 2011, 10:39:24 AM »

Does Kayla look extremely uncomfortable in this picture ?

Yes, pic speaks volume's..

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #799 on: August 03, 2011, 10:40:08 AM »

I wonder where Kevin Mullaney has been staying/hiding while the house has been cordoned off? 

I have wondered for days where he was that evening and the next morning. 

*If* he is responsible or involved, I still believe ole' Wendell and Louisa are at least know what happened.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.