March 19, 2024, 02:59:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celina Cass, 11yrs old, missing since 7/25/2011 from New Hampshire(BODY FOUND)  (Read 587312 times)
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #80 on: July 29, 2011, 01:34:23 AM »

I apologize if this has been posted already. I just found these excerpts interesting.
http://www.boston.com/news/local/new_hampshire/articles/2011/07/29/search_widens_for_missing_nh_girl/

Search widens for missing N.H. girl

By Lynne Tuohy
Associated Press / July 29, 2011

::snipping2::
A police motorcade traveled to the nearby home of Betty and Dustin Day. Betty Day said investigators questioned her about a recent sleepover Celina had attended. From there, law enforcement officials continued farther down the road and searched camps in the woods.

Outside a three-story apartment house where the Cass family lived, a State Police major crime unit van arrived, and technicians wearing booties entered the building.

Debbie Whelan, who dialed 911 after Celina’s older sister Kayla went to her house looking for the missing girl Tuesday morning, said community residents continue to pray for her return.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
CarolynV
Scared Monkey

« Reply #81 on: July 29, 2011, 02:16:49 AM »

So, her own parents did not call 911?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: July 29, 2011, 07:14:18 AM »

Authorities say more than 150 tips have poured in as the search continues this morning.
by Kevin Clay/Staff 6:11 AM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Search_Continues_For_Missing_11-Year-Old_Girl#ixzz1TUY1e9T9

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: July 29, 2011, 07:23:56 AM »

Our latest report from West Stewartstown
by Kevin Clay/Staff 6:17 AM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Search_Continues_For_Missing_11-Year-Old_Girl#ixzz1TUaMPdcC

video at link.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: July 29, 2011, 08:43:07 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-hampshire-girl-celina-cass-searchers-question-entire/story?id=14187495
Missing New Hampshire Girl: Authorities to Talk to Every Person in Town
Video at link.
By RON CLAIBORNE, EMILY FRIEDMAN (@EmilyABC) and JESSICA HOPPER (@jesshop23)
STEWARTSTOWN, N.H. July 29, 2011

New Hampshire authorities plan to talk to every person in the tiny town of Stewartstown, N.H., for clues about Celina Cass' whereabouts.

"Every house, every individual in the neighborhood is being spoken to," said Jane Young, New Hampshire's assistant attorney general.

More than 100 searchers are now involved in the manhunt for the 11-year-old girl who was last seen in her bedroom at her computer on Monday night. The FBI is involved in the search and so are the Royal Canadian Mounted Police. The town of just 800 people is only a mile from Canada.

So far, this extraordinary effort has turned up nothing.

Court documents obtained by ABC News reveal that Celina's stepfather, Wendell Noyes, has a troubled past.

Noyes, 47, was involuntarily committed to a hospital in 2003 because of schizophrenia and arrested for threatening an ex-girlfriend, according to court documents.

Noyes was charged with violating a protective order held by his ex-girlfriend and for criminal trespassinig, criminal threatening and hindering apprehension.

The girlfriend, who lived with her two kids at the time, said that Noyes broke into her home while she was sleeping, lifted her mattress and slammed it down and then threatened to throw her down the stairs.

While awaiting trial, a judge ruled Noyes incompetent to stand trial and ordered him to be involuntarily placed in a hospital. Judge Richard Hampe wrote that Noyes' mental illness creates "a potentially serious likelihood of danger to himself and others."

A forensic examiner deemed Noyes a paranoid schizophrenic who likey developed his mental illness while in the Air Force, according to court documents.

Noyes has not been named a suspect in the disappearance. No suspects have been named at all.

~ Peter Frampton
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #85 on: July 29, 2011, 09:52:28 AM »

Good morning Monkey's,

I read where the truck and a car was taped off.  Did anyone else remember reading that?

The  mother reportly worked part time at a consignment store.  How many consignment store are in the area?   

I saw the mothers photo (yesterday) on UK Daily Mail, (I also picked up a virus - I believe from that site).  I can't go back to it, but the mother was under the blanket, the photographer was able to shoot a photo, very attactive with short dark hair.

If I had a missing daughter, I would want the 900 people in the community to stop and talk to me.  Who wouldn't?
Unless....

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: July 29, 2011, 10:01:00 AM »

Good morning Monkey's,

I read where the truck and a car was taped off.  Did anyone else remember reading that?

The  mother reportly worked part time at a consignment store.  How many consignment store are in the area?   

I saw the mothers photo (yesterday) on UK Daily Mail, (I also picked up a virus - I believe from that site).  I can't go back to it, but the mother was under the blanket, the photographer was able to shoot a photo, very attactive with short dark hair.

If I had a missing daughter, I would want the 900 people in the community to stop and talk to me.  Who wouldn't?
Unless....

This is the only picture I could find of mom.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: July 29, 2011, 10:02:36 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-hampshire-girl-celina-cass-searchers-question-entire/story?id=14187495
Missing New Hampshire Girl: Authorities to Talk to Every Person in Town
Video at link.
By RON CLAIBORNE, EMILY FRIEDMAN (@EmilyABC) and JESSICA HOPPER (@jesshop23)
STEWARTSTOWN, N.H. July 29, 2011

New Hampshire authorities plan to talk to every person in the tiny town of Stewartstown, N.H., for clues about Celina Cass' whereabouts.

"Every house, every individual in the neighborhood is being spoken to," said Jane Young, New Hampshire's assistant attorney general.

More than 100 searchers are now involved in the manhunt for the 11-year-old girl who was last seen in her bedroom at her computer on Monday night. The FBI is involved in the search and so are the Royal Canadian Mounted Police. The town of just 800 people is only a mile from Canada.

So far, this extraordinary effort has turned up nothing.

Court documents obtained by ABC News reveal that Celina's stepfather, Wendell Noyes, has a troubled past.

Noyes, 47, was involuntarily committed to a hospital in 2003 because of schizophrenia and arrested for threatening an ex-girlfriend, according to court documents.

Noyes was charged with violating a protective order held by his ex-girlfriend and for criminal trespassinig, criminal threatening and hindering apprehension.

The girlfriend, who lived with her two kids at the time, said that Noyes broke into her home while she was sleeping, lifted her mattress and slammed it down and then threatened to throw her down the stairs.

While awaiting trial, a judge ruled Noyes incompetent to stand trial and ordered him to be involuntarily placed in a hospital. Judge Richard Hampe wrote that Noyes' mental illness creates "a potentially serious likelihood of danger to himself and others."

A forensic examiner deemed Noyes a paranoid schizophrenic who likey developed his mental illness while in the Air Force, according to court documents.

Noyes has not been named a suspect in the disappearance. No suspects have been named at all.

oh no...I think that our worst fears about this stepdad harming this child is going to come true...my hinky meter has been going off the chart since his comment of 'get your butt home'..who says that when a child is missing..He did something to Celina. my gut feeling...
why don't mothers stop bringing dangerous men into their homes to harm their children? same old story, just different characters..
if I am wrong about this, then I will be the first to apologize, but I don't think that I am...

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #88 on: July 29, 2011, 10:05:20 AM »

Good morning Monkey's,

Unless....

I read that about the car, also.
Last night I was wondering if it had been mentioned anywhere as to whom the car and/or red truck belong..
Also, I guess Mom is using a wheelchair now due to stress?

I still think Mom knows *something* involving stepdad.  Only my opinion.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: July 29, 2011, 10:06:04 AM »

her story is on the today show right now...

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: July 29, 2011, 10:08:14 AM »

her story is on the today show right now...
thank you, watching now.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #91 on: July 29, 2011, 11:00:13 AM »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/07/29/authorities-frantically-search-for-missing-new-hampshire-girl-11/

Celina Cass' home sat empty, surrounded by police tape and guarded by a state trooper. Her family stayed elsewhere during a third day of community-wide searches as townspeople continued to pass out fliers of the girl, who was last seen when she went to bed Monday night.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/07/29/authorities-frantically-search-for-missing-new-hampshire-girl-11/

Sorry, if this is a repeat....I read so much and so much bounces off of me...

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: July 29, 2011, 11:12:20 AM »

So . . . what are the monkeys' thoughts on this case . . . any ideas?  Although the authorities say the family isn't involved, I honestly do not believe that . . . too strange.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #93 on: July 29, 2011, 11:16:39 AM »

Police said there's no indication that Celina ran away or that someone took her, and there were no signs of a struggle. But the FBI brought in its child abduction rapid deployment team with agents from Virginia, New York and Philadelphia.

A cousin is helping hand out bottles of water.

There is  no mention of the step-pop or mom contributing to the search.  The "wheel chair"  did not develope until after the interview, IMO.

I wonder if he took a sex enhancing drug?  The dense person I am, would not think of that, unless a talking head (a few weeks ago) mentioned the opinion, of sex inducing drug, in another case.  This would mean he would have been on "arousal alert" if
he was (IMO) on some kind of stuff that is advertised for    I am not being a wise guy or wise monkey, just
I am trying to be discreet.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: July 29, 2011, 11:32:41 AM »

An answer for all of you who have asked... The personnel leading the search efforts tell us that they discourage members of the public from heading to Stewartstown to take part in the search. They said that bigger numbers of untrained people can end up being counterproductive. The teams they are using are specially trained to look for certain things. They are extremely thankful to all of you for your suggestions and offers to help them out.
by David Hurlburt/WMUR Staff 10:15 AM

@LB Yes. They have searched several ponds including Back Pond.
by David Hurlburt/WMUR Staff 10:10 AM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Search_Continues_For_Missing_11-Year-Old_Girl#ixzz1TVb4ikFC

~ Peter Frampton
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: July 29, 2011, 11:35:24 AM »

This would mean he would have been on "arousal alert" if
he was (IMO) on some kind of stuff that is advertised for    I am not being a wise guy or wise monkey, just
I am trying to be discreet.
Okay ~ I know this is serious, but the *arousal alert* is too funny sounding. . . .love the *happy* banana, teehee. . .
Unfortunately, could be true.

Another odd thing (to me) is her bio dad is in the hospital, and we have heard nothing......I recall when this first made the news *someone* interviewed (not family) said there was no way she'd leave, as her Dad was hospitalized.  Sounds as if they are close.

I'm just thinking aloud with all this stuff.  Hopefully, authorities know much more than we do!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: July 29, 2011, 11:52:03 AM »

Video of the search today
by Kevin Clay/Staff 10:41 AM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Search_Continues_For_Missing_11-Year-Old_Girl#ixzz1TVfzxuWy

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: July 29, 2011, 11:54:32 AM »

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/43942766/ns/us_news-life/
07/29/11 Video
The search is intensifying for a young girl who vanished from her home in a small town in New Hampshire.  NBC’s Michelle Franzen reports.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: July 29, 2011, 01:03:49 PM »

News 9's Mike Garrity reports that there is no word from the AG on when they might be giving another update.
by Kevin Clay/Staff 11:55 AM

@MEB-Oregon When WMUR spoke with Celina's aunt at the family's home on Tuesday afternoon, she said that Celina's mother also saw her that evening and that they previously were watching TV or a movie together.
by David Hurlburt/WMUR Staff 11:42 AM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Search_Continues_For_Missing_11-Year-Old_Girl#ixzz1TVy1xveB

~ Peter Frampton
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #99 on: July 29, 2011, 01:45:32 PM »

News 9's Mike Garrity reports that there is no word from the AG on when they might be giving another update.
by Kevin Clay/Staff 11:55 AM

@MEB-Oregon When WMUR spoke with Celina's aunt at the family's home on Tuesday afternoon, she said that Celina's mother also saw her that evening and that they previously were watching TV or a movie together.
by David Hurlburt/WMUR Staff 11:42 AM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Search_Continues_For_Missing_11-Year-Old_Girl#ixzz1TVy1xveB

@Kojack The ground search today is focusing on a one mile radius from her home
by Kevin Clay/Staff 7/29/2011 5:23:11 PM 1:23 PM

Do any Monkey's have a guess why the search is within "a mile from her home" read on comment section on above link.
Is the aunt (in the article) related to the mother, by any chance?   

I am curious where the hill are the truck and the car?  The last reported the car and truck had yellow tape around the vehicles.

I am dense, is LE awaiting a search warrant to transport the cars?  They must have search warrants for the house.

This is a very small community of 900 people, someone must have seen something or heard something.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.