March 19, 2024, 03:15:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celina Cass, 11yrs old, missing since 7/25/2011 from New Hampshire(BODY FOUND)  (Read 587315 times)
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #860 on: August 03, 2011, 05:51:30 PM »

Celina was a beautiful girl...it breaks my heart to read some of the comments here -:(!! Honestly, we could all see the resemblence in daughter and father-did we really need to point it out?!  -----It is nice to know that Celina is ~perfect~~ now-....!!  Im not sure who would be meaner-kids in school or posters on these boards..
Rest in peace sweet Celina....
I don't believe any of our monkeys were mean-spirited in their discussions about Celina.  an angelic monkey
I took it as caring, and wishing we/someone could have provided dental care for Celina (I guess that's what you're inferring).    an angelic monkey
exactly what it was...thank you for being a monkey who has read most of the posts and know where some of us were coming from...not mean spirited at all..
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #861 on: August 03, 2011, 05:55:03 PM »

anything I  was saying about her teeth was not meant to take away from her, but hoping that she was not teased about them..that's all.....and I really don't think that any other monkey was being mean spirited or being cruel...jmo...

she is an angel and she is beautiful while here on earth and now in heaven...

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #862 on: August 03, 2011, 05:55:06 PM »

Celina was a beautiful girl...it breaks my heart to read some of the comments here -:(!! Honestly, we could all see the resemblence in daughter and father-did we really need to point it out?!  -----It is nice to know that Celina is ~perfect~~ now-....!!  Im not sure who would be meaner-kids in school or posters on these boards..

Rest in peace sweet Celina....
I don't believe any of our monkeys were mean-spirited in their discussions about Celina.  an angelic monkey
I took it as caring, and wishing we/someone could have provided dental care for Celina (I guess that's what you're inferring).    an angelic monkey

exactly what it was...thank you for being a monkey who has read most of the posts and know where some of us were coming from...not mean spirited at all..

I agree. I honestly don't think any of us were being mean spirited. I think we all like to help people, make things better. Somebody with a good smile seems to have more confidence in theirself. I'm thinking we all wished for a good outcome & focus somewhat on something we could have had control over. We all feel like we could have or would have helped to fix her teeth. But why? Nobody else in that town seemed to have judged her. They loved, still love her for who she was.

Operation Good Smile is a very worthy cause. Our dentist, Dr. Mike Gioffre has gone to Vietnam on numerous occasions.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #863 on: August 03, 2011, 05:55:08 PM »

Here is a photo of Louisa on the right at the consignment shop where she works. This was taken Dec 2010 and is from an article in the Colebrook Chronicle. She looks young, pretty, happy and normal here. Not what I was expecting at all. The photo and article about the shop are on page 6 of the pdf below.

http://www.colebrookchronicle.com/Dec31.pdf

I tried to insert the photo, but it didn't work so I guess I don't know how to do it. If anyone could tell me how or insert it for me I would appreciate it.

From the pdf file link above:
Hours:
Tuesday thru Thursday~9:30 am to 4:30 pm
Friday~9:30 am to 6:00 pm
Saturday~9am to 4 pm
Closed Sunday and Monday
Wasn't Celina reported missing on a monday and didn't stepdad say he called Mom at work to tell her........on that same Monday?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #864 on: August 03, 2011, 05:56:26 PM »

anything I  was saying about her teeth was not meant to take away from her, but hoping that she was not teased about them..that's all.....and I really don't think that any other monkey was being mean spirited or being cruel...jmo...

she is an angel and she is beautiful while here on earth and now in heaven...

I agree wholeheartedly. 100%.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #865 on: August 03, 2011, 05:58:43 PM »

Here is a photo of Louisa on the right at the consignment shop where she works. This was taken Dec 2010 and is from an article in the Colebrook Chronicle. She looks young, pretty, happy and normal here. Not what I was expecting at all. The photo and article about the shop are on page 6 of the pdf below.

I tried to insert the photo, but it didn't work so I guess I don't know how to do it. If anyone could tell me how or insert it for me I would appreciate it.

Hours:
Saturday~9am to 4 pm
Closed Sunday and Monday
Wasn't Celina reported missing on a monday and didn't stepdad say he called Mom at work to tell her........on that same Monday?

I think she was reported missing the 26th. The 24th was Sunday...I think?
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #866 on: August 03, 2011, 06:04:28 PM »

Paul Mullaney is still in jail.  You will have to scroll to see the entire screen shot:

http://www4.egov.nh.gov/Inmate_Locator/Default.aspx

Thank you. Do there's absolutely no way he got out on good behavior if you can still find him in the system...right?
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #867 on: August 03, 2011, 06:06:07 PM »

I heart you monkeys.  an angelic monkey
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #868 on: August 03, 2011, 06:08:48 PM »

Mods, Please delete my post #825 as it goes to my personal page.  Eeeeek, thank you so much.

Omg Kippy. Lol! Don't worry...it's google cache's little secret...  I'm positive they won't tell anybody... Monkey Devil!

Honestly jkjkjkjkjkjj!
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #869 on: August 03, 2011, 06:21:14 PM »

Not criticizing or anything, and as a matter of just commenting...  I see now why her teeth were shaped like that, it's hereditary.

Adam Laro

Tis the silver truck:

From http://www.boston.com

Another picture of the truck. Witnesses saw a large green garbage can under the tarp.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #870 on: August 03, 2011, 06:30:07 PM »

Hours:
Saturday~9am to 4 pm
Closed Sunday and Monday

Monday - July 25
Evening - Celina Cass was last seen inside her home at her computer, according to her parents (Read more here)

Tuesday - July 26
Morning - Celina’s stepfather says he noticed her missing from her bed
Afternoon - Media alerted of Celina’s disappearance. Ground and air search begins.
                 Police seize Celina’s computer
Evening - Community members gather for a candlelight vigil

Wednesday - July 27
Morning - New Hampshire Fish Game boats search the Connecticut River (Read more here)
              The FBI Child Abduction Rapid Deployment Team join the search
              Crime scene tape is put around the Cass home and two vehicles on the property
Afternoon - The air and ground searches are called off
Evening - Police release more pictures of Celina Cass
              Assistant Attorney General Jane Young holds a press conference announcing they are treating Celina as a missing persons case

Read more: http://www1.whdh.com/news/articles/local/north/12005000219727/timeline-search-for-celina-cass/#ixzz1U0WZMoJh
marycat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #871 on: August 03, 2011, 06:32:20 PM »

Paul Mullaney is still in jail.  You will have to scroll to see the entire screen shot:

http://www4.egov.nh.gov/Inmate_Locator/Default.aspx

Thank you. Do there's absolutely no way he got out on good behavior if you can still find him in the system...right?

I think he is still in judging from his FB page. He could be out this month 8/23/11 if he has been a good boy.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #872 on: August 03, 2011, 06:39:21 PM »

Thank you Mary. 
marycat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #873 on: August 03, 2011, 06:54:59 PM »

Thank you Mary. 

You're welcome, Titch!

I am still looking for Kevin. I think he is a big part of this case. I can find several, but none are young guys. My Life has 2 - one 37 in Chichester, NH who is Kevin J. The other one is Kevin D, 47, of Bedford. Is it possible his name is something else, but he goes by Kevin? Maybe Kevin is his middle name? A photo would be sooo helpful.

Who was it that was on here talking about seeing Wendell's photos on FB? If someone could look at those there is supposed to be a photo of Kevin asleep at the bachelor party and the "ladies" working him over. It was referenced ina message from Wendell to "Bobby" IIRC.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #874 on: August 03, 2011, 07:02:05 PM »

Thank you Mary. 

You're welcome, Titch!

I am still looking for Kevin. I think he is a big part of this case. I can find several, but none are young guys. My Life has 2 - one 37 in Chichester, NH who is Kevin J. The other one is Kevin D, 47, of Bedford. Is it possible his name is something else, but he goes by Kevin? Maybe Kevin is his middle name? A photo would be sooo helpful.

Who was it that was on here talking about seeing Wendell's photos on FB? If someone could look at those there is supposed to be a photo of Kevin asleep at the bachelor party and the "ladies" working him over. It was referenced ina message from Wendell to "Bobby" IIRC.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
marycat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #875 on: August 03, 2011, 07:07:31 PM »

Thank you Mary. 

You're welcome, Titch!

Thanks, 4 Donks! Are we positive that is him? I thought there was some doubt earlier, so was hoping to verify it with Wendell's FB photos. This whole family stuff is confusing - too entwined to sort out. LOL
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #876 on: August 03, 2011, 07:10:26 PM »

Thank you Mary. 

You're welcome, Titch!

Good evening Monkey's,

Marycat have you tried?

Name Age Location Possible Relations Complete Details
Kevin M Cass   Stewartstown, NH 

http://www.peoplesmart.com/address

Please do not ask how this came up as Kevin M. Cass...it just did...on peoplesmart....

I typed in
Washington for addess,
coos for county,
stewartstown for city,
CASS, last name
I typed in no first name, this guy came-up.

We do not know if it is the "The Man" 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #877 on: August 03, 2011, 07:14:19 PM »

Thank you Mary. 

You're welcome, Titch!

monkey's,

You can do a reverse address on people smart and it will give you ages and relatives, this is why it is called "smart" Smile

www.peoplesmart.com  "reverse address" if case the link below can not be retrieved.

http://www.peoplesmart.com/address

Good luck and good night 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #878 on: August 03, 2011, 07:17:51 PM »

Hours:
Saturday~9am to 4 pm
Closed Sunday and Monday

July 25th was a Monday and the shop is closed.  It was at 9 p.m. that night that the family said they last saw her on her computer in her room.  So her mom wasn't in work that day. 

The next day, July 26th, was a Tuesday, which is the day stepdad found her missing and her mom would have been at work since the shop opens at 9:30 a.m. on Tuesdays.

I'm more curious about early that morning before stepdad says he saw her missing.  I wonder what time he got up that day.  Does anyone remember the time he posted something on his Facebook page (since deleted)?  If it is true that Celina didn't sleep in her room that night, maybe he noticed her not sleeping on the sofa.  Otherwise, why would he be looking for her so early during the summer when she didn't have to get up early for school?  The woman said that she would be surprised if Celena slept in her own room because she didn't like to if her sister wasn't there.  But this woman doesn't know where she slept for sure - it was just an observation on her part.  Yet the parents say that the last time that they saw her was in her room.  So that tells me that they should assume that she did sleep in her room since that was the last place they saw her.  Otherwise they would have said that the last time they saw her was sleeping on the sofa.  So then why would stepdad go looking for her?  It seems like he would just assume that she was sleeping in her room.

I know what I'm trying to say - is this making any sense to anyone?

Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #879 on: August 03, 2011, 07:19:18 PM »

Wow, what happened?  Can a mod please find my post for me.  Thanks.  LOL
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.