March 18, 2024, 10:13:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celina Cass, 11yrs old, missing since 7/25/2011 from New Hampshire(BODY FOUND)  (Read 587283 times)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #880 on: August 03, 2011, 07:20:45 PM »

Thank you Mary. 

You're welcome, Titch!

I am still looking for Kevin. I think he is a big part of this case. I can find several, but none are young guys. My Life has 2 - one 37 in Chichester, NH who is Kevin J. The other one is Kevin D, 47, of Bedford. Is it possible his name is something else, but he goes by Kevin? Maybe Kevin is his middle name? A photo would be sooo helpful.

Who was it that was on here talking about seeing Wendell's photos on FB? If someone could look at those there is supposed to be a photo of Kevin asleep at the bachelor party and the "ladies" working him over. It was referenced ina message from Wendell to "Bobby" IIRC.

I thought Kevin was only 18? Maybe that's why he's not out there with people searches & such. He's lived with Louisa. Maybe he hasn't been out on his own to form credit yet? Idk, just speculating. I saw that fb comment on Wendell's wall about the girls having fun with Kevin. I kinda wished it wasn't the Mullaney one that Celina calls brother. According to Wendells fb wall, he got married last October 2010. When is Kevin's bday? If anyone has access to Wendell's fb photos, maybe they could print out those pics & send them to the FBI. Seems like it's a small town where everybody knows everybody. If Kevin had alcohol with Wendell, then Wendell could be brought in and charged for it. If hookers had their way with Kevin and there's pics of them grabbing & kissing him, then Wendell could be charged with endangering the welfare of a child if Kevin was underage. The reason they need to be printed out is so the FBI has the complete URL in case it gets deleted. They sjould make sure it has today's date somewhere, too...or the date they're printed out. Either way, if Kevin really is only 18 right now, then he's still underage to drink.

Anybody have access to his photos?

I copy & pasted all of his friends, info and wall & put it on the pictures & social media thread. I didn't supply the links for the friends, though, bc some of them are attached to spam & all are X-rated. People can just search the names.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #881 on: August 03, 2011, 07:22:12 PM »

Thank you Mary. 

You're welcome, Titch!

I am still looking for Kevin. I think he is a big part of this case. I can find several, but none are young guys. My Life has 2 - one 37 in Chichester, NH who is Kevin J. The other one is Kevin D, 47, of Bedford. Is it possible his name is something else, but he goes by Kevin? Maybe Kevin is his middle name? A photo would be sooo helpful.

Who was it that was on here talking about seeing Wendell's photos on FB? If someone could look at those there is supposed to be a photo of Kevin asleep at the bachelor party and the "ladies" working him over. It was referenced ina message from Wendell to "Bobby" IIRC.

Thanks 4Donks!
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #882 on: August 03, 2011, 07:26:13 PM »

http://www.urbanchristiannews.com/ucn/2011/08/celina-cass-autopsy-fails-to-find-cause-of-girls-death.html

Celina Cass: Autopsy Fails to Find Cause of Girl's Death

::snipping2::

The lack of answers was "scary," said Shannon Towle, who owns a convenience store across the street from the house where Celina lived with her mother, sister, stepfather and a man named Kevin Mullaney, said by neighbors to be the son of a former boyfriend of her mother, Louisa Noyes.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #883 on: August 03, 2011, 07:28:17 PM »

http://www.urbanchristiannews.com/ucn/2011/08/celina-cass-autopsy-fails-to-find-cause-of-girls-death.html

The lack of answers was "scary," said Shannon Towle, who owns a convenience store across the street from the house where Celina lived with her mother, sister, stepfather and a man named Kevin Mullaney, said by neighbors to be the son of a former boyfriend of her mother, Louisa Noyes.

Same article.

Earlier Tuesday, investigators combed the area along the river, which divides Vermont and New Hampshire, above where Celina's body was found. A crime scene technician said they were doing computer-aided diagramming to give them a precise electronic image of the area.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #884 on: August 03, 2011, 07:38:11 PM »

Thank you Mary. 

You're welcome, Titch!

monkey's,

You can do a reverse address on people smart and it will give you ages and relatives, this is why it is called "smart" Smile

www.peoplesmart.com  "reverse address" if case the link below can not be retrieved.

http://www.peoplesmart.com/address

Good luck and good night 

Thanks Seahorse! I've never used this before...I think? Haha!
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #885 on: August 03, 2011, 07:42:27 PM »

This is Kevin's facebook page but he's not using a real picture of himself on it.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001374219262
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #886 on: August 03, 2011, 07:44:46 PM »

Wow, what happened?  Can a mod please find my post for me.  Thanks.  LOL

pattiann is looking for this one,maybe a fix up
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=11868.msg1457364#msg1457364

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #887 on: August 03, 2011, 07:48:20 PM »

They're fos. As soon as they saw her body they said it was suspicious. I think they're waiting on more evidence, to process & secure it, then get the culprit. IMO, their town has already been turned upside down, they're probably trying to prevent a stampede.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #888 on: August 03, 2011, 07:50:04 PM »

Have y'all read the comments on Tyler Noyes' FB wall?  In particular, the 8 comments posted on Monday?

Very interesting.  I didn't cut and paste 'cause I figured it'd be bleeped for language.   

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1263560033&sk=wall

Now see I read what Tyler has to say..but I also read what someone else said first.  He is just taking up for his family.  I don't think that exchange is unusal for his age..I do think that someone calling him out about Wendall is not called for since Wendall is his uncle right, not him.  I mean how else is this kid supposed to react? 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #889 on: August 03, 2011, 07:50:41 PM »

Wow, what happened?  Can a mod please find my post for me.  Thanks.  LOL

pattiann is looking for this one,maybe a fix up
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=11868.msg1457364#msg1457364

Thanks cw618, it sure does need a fixup.

There's a mention of Kevin on Wendell's wall -

Wendell Noyes
i had a good time last nite my bachalor party bobby and i went to the legion had few drinks came back to house finished the nite at home with a few friends kevin passed out the ladies had fun with him as you might want to view the photos
October 3, 2010 at 10:13am

Unfortunately, Wendells pictures are not for public view.  Or maybe fortunately.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: August 03, 2011, 07:56:32 PM »

They're fos. As soon as they saw her body they said it was suspicious. I think they're waiting on more evidence, to process & secure it, then get the culprit. IMO, their town has already been turned upside down, they're probably trying to prevent a stampede.

Something is really bothering me about this Sharon Towle..she has been front and center throughout all this..talking to reporters everyday..mentioning her business..mentioning how she feels....yet she was talking about the vigils every night before..now she's scared.  I would really like to know what this woman has done for the family during this..and the town and the searchers..she seems to me like someone I would not like..running her mouth, making sure to promote her minimart business and not much else.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #891 on: August 03, 2011, 07:59:25 PM »

hope that store had a vid cam

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #892 on: August 03, 2011, 08:00:11 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #893 on: August 03, 2011, 08:01:14 PM »

Here is a photo of Louisa on the right at the consignment shop where she works. This was taken Dec 2010 and is from an article in the Colebrook Chronicle. She looks young, pretty, happy and normal here. Not what I was expecting at all. The photo and article about the shop are on page 6 of the pdf below.

http://www.colebrookchronicle.com/Dec31.pdf

I tried to insert the photo, but it didn't work so I guess I don't know how to do it. If anyone could tell me how or insert it for me I would appreciate it.

From the pdf file link above:
Hours:
Tuesday thru Thursday~9:30 am to 4:30 pm
Friday~9:30 am to 6:00 pm
Saturday~9am to 4 pm
Closed Sunday and Monday
Wasn't Celina reported missing on a monday and didn't stepdad say he called Mom at work to tell her........on that same Monday?

July 25th was a Monday and the shop is closed.  It was at 9 p.m. that night that the family said they last saw her on her computer in her room.  So her mom wasn't in work that day. 

The next day, July 26th, was a Tuesday, which is the day stepdad found her missing and her mom would have been at work since the shop opens at 9:30 a.m. on Tuesdays.

I'm more curious about early that morning before stepdad says he saw her missing.  I wonder what time he got up that day.  Does anyone remember the time he posted something on his Facebook page (since deleted)?  If it is true that Celina didn't sleep in her room that night, maybe he noticed her not sleeping on the sofa.  Otherwise, why would he be looking for her so early during the summer when she didn't have to get up early for school?  The woman said that she would be surprised if Celena slept in her own room because she didn't like to if her sister wasn't there.  But this woman doesn't know where she slept for sure - it was just an observation on her part.  Yet the parents say that the last time that they saw her was in her room.  So that tells me that they should assume that she did sleep in her room since that was the last place they saw her.  Otherwise they would have said that the last time they saw her was sleeping on the sofa.  So then why would stepdad go looking for her?  It seems like he would just assume that she was sleeping in her room.

I know what I'm trying to say - is this making any sense to anyone?

You know what? Some reports say that Wendell called Louisa at work to see where Celina was or to let her know she wasn't in her room. Other reports say that Louisa & Wendell both discovered her missing. I know it's verified Kayla went to somebody's house to see if her sister was there & that person called 911. It's been reported that Louisa & Wendell called the state police but some articles sort of contradict that.

Was Louisa at work or not? If she was, then why wouldn't she check on her daughter before she left for work?
marycat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #894 on: August 03, 2011, 08:02:12 PM »

Thank you Mary. 

You're welcome, Titch!

Good evening Monkey's,

Marycat have you tried?

Name Age Location Possible Relations Complete Details
Kevin M Cass   Stewartstown, NH 

http://www.peoplesmart.com/address

Please do not ask how this came up as Kevin M. Cass...it just did...on peoplesmart....

I typed in
Washington for addess,
coos for county,
stewartstown for city,
CASS, last name
I typed in no first name, this guy came-up.

We do not know if it is the "The Man" 

It sure could be, but I can't get any other verification. The only other Kevin M Cass is NH that I have run across was from Colebrook (just down the road) and Concord, but was 38.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #895 on: August 03, 2011, 08:06:00 PM »

Stepdad's pickup taken from home of dead NH girl

STEWARTSTOWN, N.H. — Law enforcement officials looking into the death of an 11-year-old New Hampshire girl whose body was pulled from a river this week entered her home with a warrant Wednesday and impounded her stepfather's pickup truck, as her mother began making arrangements for a private memorial service.

New Hampshire State Police loaded the late-model silver pickup truck onto a flatbed, and gloved crime scene technicians examined its undercarriage before it was hauled away.

Continued..

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2011/aug/03/stepdads-pickup-taken-from-home-of-dead-nh-girl/?ap
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #896 on: August 03, 2011, 08:09:41 PM »

snipped..

Mullaney and Celina's stepfather, Wendell Noyes, have previously run afoul of the law. Mullaney was charged in a string of car thefts in 2007, and Noyes was arrested in 2003 for breaking into an ex-girlfriend's home and threatening to throw her down a flight of stairs, according to court documents.

Wendell Noyes was involuntarily committed to a psychiatric hospital after the 2003 incident, and an order signed by a probate judge indicated he suffered from paranoid schizophrenia.

Mullaney pleaded guilty to stealing five cars and trucks in 2007 and was sentenced to 1 1/2 to 3 years in prison and a consecutive term of four months in jail.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2011/aug/03/stepdads-pickup-taken-from-home-of-dead-nh-girl/?ap
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #897 on: August 03, 2011, 08:11:17 PM »

Friends close to Louisa Noyes say Mullaney, 23, is the son of a former boyfriend and moved into the Noyes' home about a year ago, joining Wendell and Louisa Noyes and her children, Celina and her older sister, Kayla.

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #898 on: August 03, 2011, 08:12:34 PM »

Have y'all read the comments on Tyler Noyes' FB wall?  In particular, the 8 comments posted on Monday?

Very interesting.  I didn't cut and paste 'cause I figured it'd be bleeped for language.   

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1263560033&sk=wall

Now see I read what Tyler has to say..but I also read what someone else said first.  He is just taking up for his family.  I don't think that exchange is unusal for his age..I do think that someone calling him out about Wendall is not called for since Wendall is his uncle right, not him.  I mean how else is this kid supposed to react? 
Gypsy ~ Literally, all I meant was that it was very interesting to me.  I think the kid was goading Tyler. 
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #899 on: August 03, 2011, 08:16:13 PM »

Something is really bothering me about this Sharon Towle..she has been front and center throughout all this..talking to reporters everyday..mentioning her business..mentioning how she feels....yet she was talking about the vigils every night before..now she's scared.  I would really like to know what this woman has done for the family during this..and the town and the searchers..she seems to me like someone I would not like..running her mouth, making sure to promote her minimart business and not much else.

Remember, too, that's where Wendell headed to buy his cigarettes yesterday, after his hospital dismissal.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.