March 19, 2024, 03:23:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celina Cass, 11yrs old, missing since 7/25/2011 from New Hampshire(BODY FOUND)  (Read 587316 times)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #900 on: August 03, 2011, 08:20:08 PM »

Have y'all read the comments on Tyler Noyes' FB wall?  In particular, the 8 comments posted on Monday?

Very interesting.  I didn't cut and paste 'cause I figured it'd be bleeped for language.   

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1263560033&sk=wall

Now see I read what Tyler has to say..but I also read what someone else said first.  He is just taking up for his family.  I don't think that exchange is unusal for his age..I do think that someone calling him out about Wendall is not called for since Wendall is his uncle right, not him.  I mean how else is this kid supposed to react? 

I agree. They were being ignorant to him asking if he's related to the sex offender David or something. He said no & basically that people don't know what they're talking about.

Something is just not right with these players, though. Besides the sex offenders, is there something else? Looking through their families reminds me of those Branch Davidians, where they all intermingled & covered for each other. Are these people really who they say they are or are they using other people's names? It's just really weird. It's not usually this hard to seperate the wiring iykwim. I can't put my finger on it.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #901 on: August 03, 2011, 08:24:36 PM »

Snipped..
Celina Cass' biological father, Adam Laro, told a Boston news station that he felt Wendell Noyes, Celina's stepfather, was behaving strangely in the days following the 11-year-old's disappearance.

"Thing [sic] started to become different ... something was weird -- something was strange but I couldn't place it. Something was strange," Laro told WHDH-TV.

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/191814/20110803/celina-cass-missing-nh-girl-missing-new-hampshire-girl-wendell-noyes-adam-laro-stepfather.htm
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #902 on: August 03, 2011, 08:31:41 PM »

Friends close to Louisa Noyes say Mullaney, 23, is the son of a former boyfriend and moved into the Noyes' home about a year ago, joining Wendell and Louisa Noyes and her children, Celina and her older sister, Kayla.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2011/aug/03/stepdads-pickup-taken-from-home-of-dead-nh-girl/?ap

Hmmm... Thanks for all the new links Jersey! So basically everything we've been talking about it hitting the media now. This  is old news to us monkeys.  Monkey Devil! Nice to see the media's catching up.

One thing, though... I thought Kevin lived with Celina for a long time, like before he went to jail. I thought that's why she considers him her brother? How old os Kevin? I thought he was 18? Is Kevin in his early 20's?
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #903 on: August 03, 2011, 08:32:14 PM »

Here is a photo of Louisa on the right at the consignment shop where she works. This was taken Dec 2010 and is from an article in the Colebrook Chronicle. She looks young, pretty, happy and normal here. Not what I was expecting at all. The photo and article about the shop are on page 6 of the pdf below.

http://www.colebrookchronicle.com/Dec31.pdf

I tried to insert the photo, but it didn't work so I guess I don't know how to do it. If anyone could tell me how or insert it for me I would appreciate it.

From the pdf file link above:
Hours:
Tuesday thru Thursday~9:30 am to 4:30 pm
Friday~9:30 am to 6:00 pm
Saturday~9am to 4 pm
Closed Sunday and Monday
Wasn't Celina reported missing on a monday and didn't stepdad say he called Mom at work to tell her........on that same Monday?

July 25th was a Monday and the shop is closed.  It was at 9 p.m. that night that the family said they last saw her on her computer in her room.  So her mom wasn't in work that day. 

The next day, July 26th, was a Tuesday, which is the day stepdad found her missing and her mom would have been at work since the shop opens at 9:30 a.m. on Tuesdays.

I'm more curious about early that morning before stepdad says he saw her missing.  I wonder what time he got up that day.  Does anyone remember the time he posted something on his Facebook page (since deleted)?  If it is true that Celina didn't sleep in her room that night, maybe he noticed her not sleeping on the sofa.  Otherwise, why would he be looking for her so early during the summer when she didn't have to get up early for school?  The woman said that she would be surprised if Celena slept in her own room because she didn't like to if her sister wasn't there.  But this woman doesn't know where she slept for sure - it was just an observation on her part.  Yet the parents say that the last time that they saw her was in her room.  So that tells me that they should assume that she did sleep in her room since that was the last place they saw her.  Otherwise they would have said that the last time they saw her was sleeping on the sofa.  So then why would stepdad go looking for her?  It seems like he would just assume that she was sleeping in her room.

I know what I'm trying to say - is this making any sense to anyone?

You know what? Some reports say that Wendell called Louisa at work to see where Celina was or to let her know she wasn't in her room. Other reports say that Louisa & Wendell both discovered her missing. I know it's verified Kayla went to somebody's house to see if her sister was there & that person called 911. It's been reported that Louisa & Wendell called the state police but some articles sort of contradict that.

Was Louisa at work or not? If she was, then why wouldn't she check on her daughter before she left for work?

Titch..I asked that this morning..if Celina was afraid to sleep in the basement alone, if the sister was sleeping at a friends, if what the aunt said earlier in the week was true and correct about Celina sleeping on the sofa that night..her mother should have seen her on the sofa in the living room before she left for work that morning.  If she didn't..then why didn't she check the basement bedroom to make sure she was there?
Even if she was in a morning fog..I would think she would still check on her children in the morning before she left for work..meaning she forgot her other daughter was away and Celina would be on the sofa..she still would have checked ..right or maybe these are just more excuses for parents that don't parent.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #904 on: August 03, 2011, 08:32:29 PM »

Snipped..
Celina Cass' biological father, Adam Laro, told a Boston news station that he felt Wendell Noyes, Celina's stepfather, was behaving strangely in the days following the 11-year-old's disappearance.

"Thing [sic] started to become different ... something was weird -- something was strange but I couldn't place it. Something was strange," Laro told WHDH-TV.

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/191814/20110803/celina-cass-missing-nh-girl-missing-new-hampshire-girl-wendell-noyes-adam-laro-stepfather.htm

Thanks for all the articled.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #905 on: August 03, 2011, 08:32:56 PM »

Snipped..

Thanks for all the articles

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #906 on: August 03, 2011, 08:33:48 PM »

I dont know of this video was posted.. Interview with Wendell Noyes..

Stepfather Discusses Search For Missing Girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EorN9wTFtMM&feature=player_embedded
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #907 on: August 03, 2011, 08:35:49 PM »

marycat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #908 on: August 03, 2011, 08:36:23 PM »

snipped..

Mullaney and Celina's stepfather, Wendell Noyes, have previously run afoul of the law. Mullaney was charged in a string of car thefts in 2007, and Noyes was arrested in 2003 for breaking into an ex-girlfriend's home and threatening to throw her down a flight of stairs, according to court documents.

Wendell Noyes was involuntarily committed to a psychiatric hospital after the 2003 incident, and an order signed by a probate judge indicated he suffered from paranoid schizophrenia.

Mullaney pleaded guilty to stealing five cars and trucks in 2007 and was sentenced to 1 1/2 to 3 years in prison and a consecutive term of four months in jail.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2011/aug/03/stepdads-pickup-taken-from-home-of-dead-nh-girl/?ap

Good find, Jersey Girl. I haven't seen anything on Kevin M in regards to prison. I wonder if it was in NH? So, we know he is 23. I did find a reference to a Kevin D Mullane Sr, 50 years old, from West Stewartstown, but no other Mullaneys.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #909 on: August 03, 2011, 08:38:17 PM »

Something is really bothering me about this Sharon Towle..she has been front and center throughout all this..talking to reporters everyday..mentioning her business..mentioning how she feels....yet she was talking about the vigils every night before..now she's scared.  I would really like to know what this woman has done for the family during this..and the town and the searchers..she seems to me like someone I would not like..running her mouth, making sure to promote her minimart business and not much else.

Remember, too, that's where Wendell headed to buy his cigarettes yesterday, after his hospital dismissal.   

Hmmm... You're right. I wonder what the statistics are in that area. With all these names flowing over each other, it's almost as it a giant wall was built around their tri-county area and they were left to populate it. Doesn't it seem odd?
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #910 on: August 03, 2011, 08:39:33 PM »

Your Welcome 4 Donks ...
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #911 on: August 03, 2011, 08:41:56 PM »

Friends close to Louisa Noyes say Mullaney, 23, is the son of a former boyfriend and moved into the Noyes' home about a year ago, joining Wendell and Louisa Noyes and her children, Celina and her older sister, Kayla.

Hmmm... Thanks for all the new links Jersey! So basically everything we've been talking about it hitting the media now. This  is old news to us monkeys.  Monkey Devil! Nice to see the media's catching up.

One thing, though... I thought Kevin lived with Celina for a long time, like before he went to jail. I thought that's why she considers him her brother? How old os Kevin? I thought he was 18? Is Kevin in his early 20's?

I just take that Titch as he moved in after the crimes tint in jail..and also we don't know how long he lived with them before he was arrested..evidently neither do the reporters.  He may have lived with them off and on while his father was in jail..his father was in jail right?...sometimes kids in that situation spend a few months with each of many family members and family friends.

Yes I believe their age of 23 is right for Kevin..I think the kid has lived with many families and friends over the course of things.  He is certainly a possible suspect..but would he hurt someone he cared about as a sister..silly question I know.  Also would he leave her in a place that is frequented by other teens and young 20 something's in the area?  It sure makes him look plausible..but is it a setup?

marycat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #912 on: August 03, 2011, 08:42:10 PM »

Wow, what happened?  Can a mod please find my post for me.  Thanks.  LOL

pattiann is looking for this one,maybe a fix up
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=11868.msg1457364#msg1457364

Thanks cw618, it sure does need a fixup.

There's a mention of Kevin on Wendell's wall -

Wendell Noyes
i had a good time last nite my bachalor party bobby and i went to the legion had few drinks came back to house finished the nite at home with a few friends kevin passed out the ladies had fun with him as you might want to view the photos
October 3, 2010 at 10:13am

Unfortunately, Wendells pictures are not for public view.  Or maybe fortunately.

I bet if someone with a sexy pic asked to be his FB friend he'd jump on it! LOL I am not brave enough to do it! Monkey Devil!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #913 on: August 03, 2011, 08:46:38 PM »

Oh My God!

Then Kevin is the one that lady on that Missing Celina fb profile was talking about! Omgomgomg. Is it Kevin's red pickup truck? Holy cow!
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #914 on: August 03, 2011, 08:48:45 PM »

Update: Investigators Comb Through Vehicle In Cass Case..Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TP3o1RWa4Is&feature=player_embedded
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #915 on: August 03, 2011, 08:51:01 PM »

There's been something floating around in my head.  I've been looking for either a press conference or an article where the Assistant Attorney General made a statement to the effect 'that there's no need for the community to be concerned'.  That's not a quote - it was something she said seemingly trying to reassure the community.  I remember thinking at the time - was she trying to say that it wasn't a random kidnapping from someone outside of the area?  Can anyone locate that article?  TIA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #916 on: August 03, 2011, 08:53:48 PM »

DON'T MISS THE DANA PRETZER SHOW TONIGHT AT 9PM ET:

Click on the link below:

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: August 03, 2011, 08:54:12 PM »

Snipped..

Omg what happened to Celina? Oh dear Lord.

What about Kayla? Anybody know if she's still with her mom?

I'm wigged out about Wendell's past & family. Adam seems like a really nice guy. Just bc Louisa overlooked Wendell's past & his family's rso history, it doesn't mean Adam had to overlook it. He could have had Kayla & Celina live with him & his dad. Or is there something we don't know?
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #918 on: August 03, 2011, 08:59:29 PM »

Omg! There's Something About Mary! "Have you seen my baseball?" Lmao!  Monkey Devil!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #919 on: August 03, 2011, 09:03:29 PM »

Oh My God!

Then Kevin is the one that lady on that Missing Celina fb profile was talking about! Omgomgomg. Is it Kevin's red pickup truck? Holy cow!

But..what's interesting is the truck they took away today is good old Wendall's truck.

It also said that gloved LE inspected the under carriage before they took it away.  This says to me that they didn't find the evidence they needed with the red pick up..and where looking for that with the one they took today.

Sounds like they think whomever did this was off the side of the road in a truck..enough so that local vegetation might have been stuck underneath.  Also sounds like there maybe truck tire tracks at the scene rather then regular car tire tracks..just saying because so far they have impounded two trucks.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.