March 19, 2024, 12:33:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celina Cass, 11yrs old, missing since 7/25/2011 from New Hampshire(BODY FOUND)  (Read 587296 times)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #940 on: August 03, 2011, 10:08:16 PM »

Stepfather Of Celina Cass Checks Into Mental Hospital..

Cass’ stepfather, Wendell Noyes, check himself into a mental hospital in Concord Wednesday. Investigators also seized a silver pickup truck, that neighbors say was typically driven by Noyes.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2011/08/03/stepfather-of-celina-cass-checks-into-mental-hospital/

Thank-you Jerseygirl,

Perv will try to be declared "incompenent" again.  It won't work this time, IMO.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #941 on: August 03, 2011, 10:08:33 PM »

According to the video.

Celina’s biological father, Adam Laro, says he never noticed anything strange at the house, until the last time he visited her.

He says recently, Celina and her sister were sleeping in the basement.Things got change by certain people..He said they were sleeping on an air mattress.. This is crazy..
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #942 on: August 03, 2011, 10:09:06 PM »

Cass’ stepfather, Wendell Noyes, check himself into a mental hospital in Concord Wednesday. Investigators also seized a silver pickup truck, that neighbors say was typically driven by Noyes.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2011/08/03/stepfather-of-celina-cass-checks-into-mental-hospital/

Hummmm...got to make you wonder....

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #943 on: August 03, 2011, 10:12:50 PM »

Thank-you Jerseygirl,

Perv will try to be declared "incompenent" again.  It won't work this time, IMO.

Your Welcome.. Wendell Noyes should of never been around the children and either should of Kevin Mullaney.. Why should the girls slept in the basement on air mattresses..No wonder Celina was afraid by her self in the basement.. What mother would allow this to happen..
marycat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #944 on: August 03, 2011, 10:12:58 PM »

Thanks to the post about the car theft I found this in the Aug 27, 2997 Berlin Daily Sun

Kevin Mullaney, 19, of 35 West Road, Clarksville, was charged with six counts of theft by unauthorized taking and a single count of burglary. He is alleged to have entered the garage of Keith Colomb in Columbia and taken a 2000 Chevy Tahoe truck. He is also charged with taking a 1999 Dodge Caravan van belonging to Paul Garland, a 2004 Ford truck belonging to Patricia Hinds, a 2006 Ford vehicle belonging to Rancourt Trucking, a Chevy K10 from Herc’s Garage, and a 2003 Volkswagen belonging to Lindsay Lea. • Benjamin McKinnon, 19, of 28 Gould Road, Stewartstown was indicted on two counts of theft by unauthorized taking. He is alleged to have acted in concert with Mullaney in taking the Chevy K10 and the 2003 Volkswagen.

http://www.berlindailysun.com/node/48855/18661

I haven't been able to find his prison record. I was wondering when he was paroled and when his probation is up.

Marycat,

You must have a little magic machine  Have you tried Vermont,for KM prison records? 

Sometime's Immates are transferred out of State...

No, I did some searching in Maine, but not Vermont. That darn magic machine has been acting up - lol. I did find a Mark J Mullaney on the same street in Clarksville as Kevin. Maybe his dad? No age was given.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #945 on: August 03, 2011, 10:19:43 PM »

Dammit..Why can't parents be selective on who they date or live with especially when children are involve.. Children should come first...
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #946 on: August 03, 2011, 10:23:01 PM »

According to video.. Celina body was wrapped in a blanket... So most likely this happened at the home..
marycat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #947 on: August 03, 2011, 10:24:15 PM »

Another mystery man...could he be a relative? 

Mark J Mullaney   Clarksville, NH 

http://www.peoplesmart.com/address

I think he must be a relative. I am thinking father, but I haven't found a definitive age for him yet. I believe he could be the same Mark J that is 56 from Barnstead and Northwoods on peoplefinders.com. The one you found is listed at 35 West St in Clarksville, same address Kevin lived on when he was convicted of car theft. A relative was also listed as William C Mullaney and that is the 34 year old, Bill, on Kevin's FB page. Bill an older brother? Uncle?
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #948 on: August 03, 2011, 10:28:23 PM »

According to the video.

Celina’s biological father, Adam Laro, says he never noticed anything strange at the house, until the last time he visited her.

He says recently, Celina and her sister were sleeping in the basement.Things got change by certain people..He said they were sleeping on an air mattress.. This is crazy..

You know what? This just fills ne with rage. What is wrong with people? What's to become of Kayla now? I wanna look into Louisa. Is she a little "touched" too? What's the excuse? Was she goo trusting and/or forgiving? Why would tge girls have to give up their room for Kevin? Wth!

How...does...mom...get...a...pass..?

It doesn't seem right. What kind of mother sends her daughters to sleep on an air mattress in the basement...yet gives the girls' room to a felon?

I'm pretty much weirded out by these people. I honestly didn't think anybody could frustrate me as much as those Anthonys. Boy was I wrong!
marycat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #949 on: August 03, 2011, 10:31:45 PM »

There's been something floating around in my head.  I've been looking for either a press conference or an article where the Assistant Attorney General made a statement to the effect 'that there's no need for the community to be concerned'.  That's not a quote - it was something she said seemingly trying to reassure the community.  I remember thinking at the time - was she trying to say that it wasn't a random kidnapping from someone outside of the area?  Can anyone locate that article?  TIA

Hi Pattieanne, this does not mention the assist att. general but it's all I could find

An answer for all of you who have asked... The personnel leading the search efforts tell us that they discourage members of the public from heading to Stewartstown to take part in the search. They said that bigger numbers of untrained people can end up being counterproductive. The teams they are using are specially trained to look for certain things. They are extremely thankful to all of you for your suggestions and offers to help them out.
by David Hurlburt/WMUR Staff 10:15 AM

@LB Yes. They have searched several ponds including Back Pond.
by David Hurlburt/WMUR Staff 10:10 AM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Search_Continues_For_Missing_11-Year-Old_Girl#ixzz1TVb4ikFC

Pattianne,

Is this what you are looking for?

In a news conference Tuesday night, Senior Assistant Attorney General Jane Young said autopsy results conducted on Celina Cass' body were "pending."

Young said investigators are waiting on toxicology results and further investigation before determining the fifth-grader's cause of death.

Timeline: Search For Celina Cass
Pictures Of Celina Cass

Celina had been missing for a week when her body was found Monday in the Connecticut River. The body was discovered about a quarter-mile from her home in Stewartstown.

Young said authorities were back at the river late Tuesday where Celina was found to look for more clues as to how she was killed.

"Based on a visual observation of Miss Cass' body, both in the water and when we viewed it out of the water, we determined that that death was suspicious, and that's why we launched a criminal investigation," Young said.

Young would not comment on whether they have a suspect or person of interest.

"We continue to look at all facets of this case," she said. "The fact that the body was in the water certainly plays a part in the autopsy."

Young said a criminal investigation into Celina's death remains ongoing.

"I can't say that there is a heightened alarm for the public, but again, we remind people to remain vigilant," Young said.

The attorney general's office said toxicology tests typically take four to six weeks, but investigators asked for the tests to be rushed.

Read more: http://www.wmur.com/news/28746555/detail.html#ixzz1U1V9k4jN

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #950 on: August 03, 2011, 10:32:03 PM »

Thank-you Jerseygirl,

Your Welcome.. Wendell Noyes should of never been around the children and either should of Kevin Mullaney.. Why should the girls slept in the basement on air mattresses..No wonder Celina was afraid by her self in the basement.. What mother would allow this to happen..

Greed, money came before her daughters. IMO. She wanted the check from KM, to support her store (speculation)....
KM prob was recieving a check of some kind...Perv was recieving a retirement check and another check for "full disability"?  Was she receiving a check for the girls, from the State?    asking questions..

This may be one of the reason for this privacy thing...beside the obvious...IMO

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #951 on: August 03, 2011, 10:32:09 PM »

According to the video.

You know what? This just fills ne with rage. What is wrong with people? What's to become of Kayla now? I wanna look into Louisa. Is she a little "touched" too? What's the excuse? Was she goo trusting and/or forgiving? Why would tge girls have to give up their room for Kevin? Wth!

It doesn't seem right. What kind of mother sends her daughters to sleep on an air mattress in the basement...yet gives the girls' room to a felon?

I'm pretty much weirded out by these people. I honestly didn't think anybody could frustrate me as much as those Anthonys. Boy was I wrong!

I agree.. This is unthinkable for the mother to let this happen...
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #952 on: August 03, 2011, 10:32:25 PM »

Mods, Please delete my post #825 as it goes to my personal page.  Eeeeek, thank you so much.

Omg Kippy. Lol! Don't worry...it's google cache's little secret...  I'm positive they won't tell anybody... Monkey Devil!

Honestly jkjkjkjkjkjj!

Haha...I didn't know. I had so many facebook windows open looking at all these creeps, trying to figure out who was family to who I thought I pasted it wrong lol.  And I'm not so sure about them not telling anybody....look what Cindy Anthony's computer did when she wasn't looking! LOL
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #953 on: August 03, 2011, 10:37:54 PM »

Your most likely right Seahorse.. Greed for Money before daughters...
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #954 on: August 03, 2011, 10:38:58 PM »

the more we find out, the more disturbing this all becomes...sad, sad...
Mothers start making better choices!

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #955 on: August 03, 2011, 10:39:00 PM »

According to the video.

The 1st time I heard she slept in the basement I thought something was wrong with the family.
Look at that house.  NO inprovements, I bet the basement has a dirt floor.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #956 on: August 03, 2011, 10:39:46 PM »

Another mystery man...could he be a relative? 

Mark J Mullaney   Clarksville, NH 

http://www.peoplesmart.com/address

I think he must be a relative. I am thinking father, but I haven't found a definitive age for him yet. I believe he could be the same Mark J that is 56 from Barnstead and Northwoods on peoplefinders.com. The one you found is listed at 35 West St in Clarksville, same address Kevin lived on when he was convicted of car theft. A relative was also listed as William C Mullaney and that is the 34 year old, Bill, on Kevin's FB page. Bill an older brother? Uncle?

The puzzle is coming together for KM family tree, TY.  Where does Sandra Cass, come into the picture?  She is on some searchs,
was she a ex-wife?  She was not listed in the Obit.  Good old Timothy L. Cass, 26, same city residence as her, where is he?
I am leary, since Dad (George C) died suddenly...mom, gives me the heebie jeebies.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #957 on: August 03, 2011, 10:43:18 PM »

Thank-you Jerseygirl,

Well, stepdad was taken to the hospital the day Celina's body was found and now he checks himself into a mental hospital when his car is confiscated.  Nothing seemed to be bothering him yesterday when he was chomping on a sandwich waving at reporters.  I feel like I'm watching something out of the movie Deliverance.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #958 on: August 03, 2011, 10:43:52 PM »

Your most likely right Seahorse.. Greed for Money before daughters...

mom's dream of owning a used goods store, came first. 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #959 on: August 03, 2011, 10:45:17 PM »

the more we find out, the more disturbing this all becomes...sad, sad...
Mothers start making better choices!

Hi Cookie... Your so right this is very disturbing..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.