March 28, 2024, 11:46:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celina Cass, 11yrs old, missing since 7/25/2011 from New Hampshire(BODY FOUND)  (Read 587769 times)
CarolynV
Scared Monkey

« Reply #60 on: July 28, 2011, 07:10:55 PM »

New stuff regarding the stepdad.  At least I haven't seen it.

Our hinkies were not off, I am afraid.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-hampshire-girl-search-extends-canada/story?id=14178067
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #61 on: July 28, 2011, 07:46:45 PM »

New stuff regarding the stepdad.  At least I haven't seen it.

Our hinkies were not off, I am afraid.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-hampshire-girl-search-extends-canada/story?id=14178067

CarolynV,

Thank-you.

He must have a "noodle" problem, too.  Did you Monkey's see the girlies on his website?  He sounds more than a little Horney.
He did not get the "girlie" from the Air Force, (he may have problems), but the Horney problem, he acquired on his own. IMO.

If Celine is hungry and disorientated, how is she supposed to get "her butt home"?  She is not an AWOL troop from
Basic training.  I have a same hinky feeling.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #62 on: July 28, 2011, 07:52:55 PM »

something is off with the step dad.  what kind of a person says "get your butt home" to a missing and endangered child. 

She is not out on a date.  He is a freak.  No man in his right mind would say that statement. 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #63 on: July 28, 2011, 07:57:02 PM »

something is off with the step dad.  what kind of a person says "get your butt home" to a missing and endangered child. 

She is not out on a date.  He is a freak.  No man in his right mind would say that statement. 
I think Mom knows/suspects what has happened.  Otherwise, I cannot imagine coming out hidden under a blanket. 

Somewhere I read that the sister is really step-sister.  Just wondering if anyone has read that.  Not that it is important in the whole scheme of things.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: July 28, 2011, 08:06:06 PM »

Hat tip to Carolyn V, who posted the link up thread. I've snipped the article to note  the information provided about the step-father.  I'm not pointing fingers, but I'm looking at the environment Celina lived in. 

Missing New Hampshire Girl: Search Extends to Canada
July 28, 2011
 ::snipping2::
Court documents obtained by ABC News reveal that Celina's stepfather, Wendell Noyes, has a troubled past.

Court Docs Reveal Past of Celina Cass' Stepfather

Noyes, 47, was involuntarily committed to a hospital in 2003 because of his schizophrenia and arrested for threatening an ex-girlfriend, according to court documents.

Noyes was charged with violating a protective order held by his ex-girlfriend and for criminal trespassinig, criminal threatening and hindering apprehension.

The girlfriend, who lived with her two kids at the time, said that Noyes broke into her home while she was sleeping, lifted her mattress and slammed it down and then threatened to throw her down the stairs.

While awaiting trial, a judge ruled Noyes incompetent to stand trial and ordered him to be involuntarily placed in a hospital. Judge Richard Hampe wrote that Noyes' mental illness creates "a potentially serious likelihood of danger to himself and others."

A forensic examiner deemed Noyes a paranoid schizophrenic who likey developed his mental illness while in the Air Force, according to court documents.

Attempts to reach Noyes and his wife have been unsuccessful.
Earlier Wednesday, investigators examined clothing in a red pickup truck parked next door to the Cass family home. They also set up police tape around the Cass family home and began examining the home in detail. Celina lives with her mother, stepfather and 13-year-old sister. Celina's stepfather and mother have not released any statements since she vanished.

ABC News consultant Brad Garrett, a former FBI profiler and agent, said that it's not disconcerting that the parents haven't yet spoken. He said that it's key that investigators talk to Celina's friends and glean as much as they can from her computer and phone records.
In the last 48 hours, Celina's family and community members have posted flyers emblazoned with Celina's image.

"We're putting them everywhere," Lori McKearney, the girl's aunt, told ABC affiliate WMUR. "We have people going to Lancaster, Jefferson, Whitefield, Littleton. We're going to Pittsburg."

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #65 on: July 28, 2011, 08:34:02 PM »

if she is found in canada and it is found that she has been the victim of a heinous crime like murder, wouldn't that cause some juridiction problems? 
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #66 on: July 28, 2011, 08:42:42 PM »

Hat tip to Carolyn V, who posted the link up thread. I've snipped the article to note  the information provided about the step-father.  I'm not pointing fingers, but I'm looking at the environment Celina lived in. 

Missing New Hampshire Girl: Search Extends to Canada
July 28, 2011
Court documents obtained by ABC News reveal that Celina's stepfather, Wendell Noyes, has a troubled past.

Court Docs Reveal Past of Celina Cass' Stepfather

Noyes, 47, was involuntarily committed to a hospital in 2003 because of his schizophrenia and arrested for threatening an ex-girlfriend, according to court documents.

Noyes was charged with violating a protective order held by his ex-girlfriend and for criminal trespassinig, criminal threatening and hindering apprehension.

The girlfriend, who lived with her two kids at the time, said that Noyes broke into her home while she was sleeping, lifted her mattress and slammed it down and then threatened to throw her down the stairs.

While awaiting trial, a judge ruled Noyes incompetent to stand trial and ordered him to be involuntarily placed in a hospital. Judge Richard Hampe wrote that Noyes' mental illness creates "a potentially serious likelihood of danger to himself and others."

A forensic examiner deemed Noyes a paranoid schizophrenic who likey developed his mental illness while in the Air Force, according to court documents.

Attempts to reach Noyes and his wife have been unsuccessful.
Earlier Wednesday, investigators examined clothing in a red pickup truck parked next door to the Cass family home. They also set up police tape around the Cass family home and began examining the home in detail. Celina lives with her mother, stepfather and 13-year-old sister. Celina's stepfather and mother have not released any statements since she vanished.

ABC News consultant Brad Garrett, a former FBI profiler and agent, said that it's not disconcerting that the parents haven't yet spoken. He said that it's key that investigators talk to Celina's friends and glean as much as they can from her computer and phone records.
In the last 48 hours, Celina's family and community members have posted flyers emblazoned with Celina's image.

"We're putting them everywhere," Lori McKearney, the girl's aunt, told ABC affiliate WMUR. "We have people going to Lancaster, Jefferson, Whitefield, Littleton. We're going to Pittsburg."
I bolded the sentence above ~ I sure wonder to whom that red truck belongs, even though it says it is parked next door.  Heck, they may park on the grass near the property line, for all we know. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: July 28, 2011, 09:15:19 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/07/27/search-for-missing-new-hampshire-girl-focuses-on-connecticut-river/

Authorities Examining 'Every Facet' of Missing New Hampshire Girl's Life, Including Computer Records

Published July 28, 2011

| FoxNews.com

Authorities are examining "every facet" of missing 11-year-old Celina Cass' life, including computer records on the girl's home computer, the New Hampshire Assistant Attorney General tells FoxNews.com.

Celina, whom friends describe as sweet and reliable, was last seen by a family member Monday night at her home in Stewartstown, N.H., a small town near the Canadian border. She was reported missing Tuesday morning and those who know the child say it's unlikely she ran away.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/07/27/search-for-missing-new-hampshire-girl-focuses-on-connecticut-river/#ixzz1TS747zPK

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: July 28, 2011, 09:16:47 PM »

very sad and scared for this little girl..hope that she is found safe...

wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #69 on: July 28, 2011, 09:20:33 PM »

Anyone come across the address of her house or the road she lives on?  I'm  just curious if there is a store or business or something nearby that would have a surveillance camera.  I know this town is pretty rural but you never know...
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #70 on: July 28, 2011, 09:40:03 PM »

if she is found in canada and it is found that she has been the victim of a heinous crime like murder, wouldn't that cause some juridiction problems? 
Good thought Sunshine. I wonder too what happens if she is located in another country.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #71 on: July 28, 2011, 09:47:18 PM »

I wonder if Celina has a cell phone...?
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #72 on: July 28, 2011, 09:58:08 PM »

Anyone come across the address of her house or the road she lives on?  I'm  just curious if there is a store or business or something nearby that would have a surveillance camera.  I know this town is pretty rural but you never know...
The house is supposed to be on Route 3 according to the map Klaas posted earlier on either page 1 or 2. I thought I read there is only one stop light in a town of about 800 or so.The zip is
Stewartstown, NH 03576. I will keep looking to see what the actual street number is. In the meantime, I will see if I can repost the map Klass posted.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #73 on: July 28, 2011, 10:03:00 PM »

I don't have a good feeling about this at all.

She was last seen on the computer at around 9pm. 

Her aunt said in the interview she is afraid to sleep in the basement by herself, her sister was not home that night, so she would have slept on the sofa in the living room.  So she and her sister had a basement bedroom in this old Victorian house that she was afraid to sleep in by herself..but yet we are to believe she would leave the house in the dark after 9pm on her own?  I don't think so.

It was said she was shy and would never go with a stranger.  That only leaves people she knew. 

Was her mother home that night or was it just the stepdad there?

She was a shy 11 year old that had sex quizes and love quizes on her facebook page..as well as age appropriate things for an 11year old girl.

The sex quizzes..I wonder if her stepdad put them there..I just don't have a good feeling about him.

And what has been said about Cass doesn't add up to an 11 year old girl leaving after 9pm in the dark by herself or with a stranger.  Something is really very wrong and very off here.  I am so scared for this little girl.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #74 on: July 28, 2011, 10:06:10 PM »

I would really like to know when somebody outside the immediate family last saw or spoke with her.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #75 on: July 28, 2011, 10:13:28 PM »

Have I just missed it ~ do we know when Mom last saw her?

I keep reading she was on the computer in her room at 9:00 when step-dad last saw her.

I wonder if that means the basement room where she usually slept when older sister is home, or upstairs in the living room.

I wonder where Mom was?

Just wondering aloud.
wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #76 on: July 28, 2011, 10:15:27 PM »

I don't have a good feeling about this at all.

She was last seen on the computer at around 9pm. 

Her aunt said in the interview she is afraid to sleep in the basement by herself, her sister was not home that night, so she would have slept on the sofa in the living room.   So she and her sister had a basement bedroom in this old Victorian house that she was afraid to sleep in by herself..but yet we are to believe she would leave the house in the dark after 9pm on her own?  I don't think so.

It was said she was shy and would never go with a stranger.  That only leaves people she knew. 

Was her mother home that night or was it just the stepdad there?

She was a shy 11 year old that had sex quizes and love quizes on her facebook page..as well as age appropriate things for an 11year old girl.

The sex quizzes..I wonder if her stepdad put them there..I just don't have a good feeling about him.

And what has been said about Cass doesn't add up to an 11 year old girl leaving after 9pm in the dark by herself or with a stranger.  Something is really very wrong and very off here.  I am so scared for this little girl.

And this is interesting because a post on WMUR's live site states that her mother told them that it appeared to her that Celina had been in her bed at some point that evening...
wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #77 on: July 28, 2011, 10:22:10 PM »

Sorry, it was the aunt that provided that info, not the mother:

@Catherine Gammell When we spoke with Celina's aunt, she told us that it appeared that she had been in her bed at some point that night.
by David Hurlburt/WMUR Staff 7/28/2011 6:15:21 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Search_Continues_For_Missing_11-Year-Old_Girl#ixzz1TSNpOTkI
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #78 on: July 28, 2011, 10:28:02 PM »

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/national_world&id=8273920
But tight-lipped police investigators revealed little about the probe beyond that Wednesday, despite a flurry of activity in and around the three-story house where Celina lives with her mother and stepfather. 

IMO, LE knows which direction to look in.   Anyone seen how old Celina's sister is?

Kittymom,

Apparently the sister is older, do not know the exact age.

http://www6.lexisnexis.com/publisher/EndUser?Action=UserDisplayFullDocument&orgId=574&topicId=100020825&docId=l:1466433320&isRss=true

She shares the first-floor apartment in the teal- trimmed Victorian home with her mother, Louisa Noyes, stepfather Wendell Noyes and older sister, according to Cass's aunt Lori McKearney.

Cass would have slept on the living room couch Monday night, her aunt said, because the girl is scared to stay in the basement alone and her sister was sleeping at a friend's house. That friend, Kaylin Pettat, said Cass is a shy kid "but the nicest girl you've ever met."

I am going to try to weight everything I read carefully, at this point things seem like scambled eggs.  The "red truck" sounds
of interest, because the house was roped off after the mom's interview, IMO. 

Why would the mom need a blanket covering her up?  I asked myself that and the only reason I can think of is.....

So she was afraid to be in the basement by herself..yet her stepdad said she was on the computer..and another article says last seen in her bedroom. I am only guessing the computer was in the bedroom she shared with her 13 year old sister, who was spending the night with a friend.  If she thought everyone else was going to bed when they checked on her..wouldn't have she flown up the steps since she didn't want to be in the basement alone?

None of this adds up.  I want to know if the mother was home Monday evening..if she wasn't I am betting stepdad did something to this sweet, shy young lady.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #79 on: July 28, 2011, 11:06:57 PM »

Hi Wildmala- I came across this also from an article posted earlier. Washington Street must be off Route 3. I am still trying to locate an "exact address".

http://www.unionleader.com/article/20110728/NEWS07/110729892/-1/news
Two doors down from the Washington Street home where Celina Cass, 11, lived with her family

Also this is (odd??) from that same article:
Around the corner from investigators, a candlelight vigil was being held in the town park. About 200 attended, including Cass' mother, Louisa Noyes, who was in a wheelchair, surrounded by friends and family.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.