March 28, 2024, 03:00:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celina Cass, 11yrs old, missing since 7/25/2011 from New Hampshire(BODY FOUND)  (Read 587786 times)
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #140 on: July 29, 2011, 09:26:36 PM »

Louisa Cass

Wow.  So this is Mom. 

The redhead reminds me of Terri Horman.  It really creeped me out when I saw her holding the blanket over Mom's head.

Thank you so much.  This is the only other pic I've seen of her. 
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #141 on: July 29, 2011, 09:30:17 PM »

Louisa Cass And Wendall Noyes

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: July 29, 2011, 09:34:39 PM »

I tried to capture another pic of Louisa Cass..

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #143 on: July 29, 2011, 09:39:22 PM »

oh my.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #144 on: July 29, 2011, 09:41:35 PM »

Ground Search Resumed For Missing Girl .. Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeL9Uralas8&feature=player_embedded
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #145 on: July 29, 2011, 09:49:47 PM »

snipped..

While awaiting trial, a judge ruled Noyes incompetent to stand trial and ordered him to be involuntarily placed in a hospital. Judge Richard Hampe wrote that Noyes' mental illness creates "a potentially serious likelihood of danger to himself and others."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-hampshire-girl-searchers-lower-river-hunt-celina/story?id=14187495
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: July 29, 2011, 10:06:51 PM »

Does anyone know the age of her older sister?  Is she in school?  Monday (25) was a school night.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: July 29, 2011, 10:07:41 PM »

Thanks  Jerseygirl345

snipped..

While awaiting trial, a judge ruled Noyes incompetent to stand trial and ordered him to be involuntarily placed in a hospital. Judge Richard Hampe wrote that Noyes' mental illness creates "a potentially serious likelihood of danger to himself and others."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-hampshire-girl-searchers-lower-river-hunt-celina/story?id=14187495

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: July 29, 2011, 10:11:47 PM »

Does anyone know the age of her older sister?  Is she in school?  Monday (25) was a school night.
I read somewhere that she is 13, Kaylee.  Sorry I can't remember where I read that.

I thought they'd still be on summer vacation.  We start back the 3rd week in August, but we're in Texas.
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: July 29, 2011, 10:17:04 PM »

I read somewhere that she is 13, Kaylee.  Sorry I can't remember where I read that.

I thought they'd still be on summer vacation.  We start back the 3rd week in August, but we're in Texas.

Oh my goodness yes.  I am sitting here looking at my own child...still on summer vacation...I wasn't thinking it through before posting. 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #150 on: July 29, 2011, 10:27:53 PM »

I think Kayla is 13 years old.  In province of British Columbia ... the public schools are closed for the months of July and August for summer holidays.  The school year begins the Tuesday following the Labor Day long weekend at the beginning of September.

Janet

++++

Search widens for missing N.H. girl
Associated Press / July 29, 2011

<snipped>

Debbie Whelan, who dialed 911 after Celina’s older sister Kayla went to her house looking for the missing girl Tuesday morning, said community residents continue to pray for her return.

<snipped>

http://www.boston.com/news/local/new_hampshire/articles/2011/07/29/search_widens_for_missing_nh_girl/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #151 on: July 30, 2011, 07:45:45 AM »

Good morning Monkey's,

Kayla I believe is her sister.  I understand Kayla's age is 13, she has a different last name, from her sister.

Celina's FB page, Kayla and Celine, are in a photo.  I am sorry, I did not bookmark Celina's FB, because she

is a youth I did not post it. 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #152 on: July 30, 2011, 07:48:23 AM »

Thanks  Jerseygirl345

snipped..

Thanks for the photo.  Pictures are a 1,000 words, one word to me "worried" for step-dad.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: July 30, 2011, 07:54:54 AM »

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/regional/view.bg?articleid=1355027&srvc=rss

::snipping2::

The stepfather of Celina Cass, the 11-year-old New Hampshire girl who vanished from her home five days ago, told the Herald the family is mourning while her anguished kin made a desperate plea for the safe homecoming of their “beautiful” girl.

Reached yesterday at the Canaan, Vt., motel where the family is staying, Celina’s stepfather, Wendell Noyes, said only, “Right now, we’re in the process of grieving.”

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #154 on: July 30, 2011, 08:03:10 AM »

Is Louisa Cass her maiden name?  I wish to be careful.  I checked her out on Intelius.com (sometimes a trusty search)
lists a George D. Cass, I thought maybe that was the man in hospital, I don't think so, now.  If this is her maiden name...
  why would Celina have her mothers maiden name? 

Here is an obit, IDK if this is her or not, let's just say the same name...

Enjoyed people

LANCASTER Ñ George D. Cass, 62, of Powder Hill Drive, died suddenly at
his home on Saturday morning, March 6, 2004.

Mr. Cass was born in Lancaster on April 23, 1941, and had been a
lifelong resident. For many years he was employed at the Connecticut River
Valley Dairy, Lancaster, and also worked several years for Chianbro,
Pittsfield, Maine, and Miles Pond, Whitefield. He was a well-known local
who enjoyed socializing with people at downtown stores and at the
Laundromat owned by his son and daughter-in-law.

Family members include three sons, Del Cass and his wife Joy of
Jefferson, Donny Cass of Whitefield, Wayne Reed Sr. and his wife Valerie of
Jefferson; two daughters, Lori McKearney of Lancaster, Louisia Cass of WestStewartstown; his mother, Ernestine (Cass) Blanchard of Whitefield; a sister, Joyce Dupont of Lancaster; thirteen grandchildren; and one
great-granddaughter.

snip...

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #155 on: July 30, 2011, 08:03:56 AM »

http://files.usgwarchives.org/nh/state/obits/2004/coos20040310.txt
 an angelic monkey

Obit

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: July 30, 2011, 08:20:44 AM »

Looks like Cass is the maiden name ~ sister who spoke with media is Lori Lea Cass McKearney.

I'll go ahead and be unpolitically correct.  Louisa probably has self-esteem issues (just a guess), and this loser Wendell pays some attention to her, and boom....here we are.  Nutshell version.

Still wondering about bio dad and the hospitalization.  Can't figure that out.

Seahorse, did you read back a couple of pages from last night?  Gypsy and others had some thoughts.  sigh.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #157 on: July 30, 2011, 08:27:47 AM »

The stepfather of Celina Cass, the 11-year-old New Hampshire girl who vanished from her home five days ago, told the Herald the family is mourning while her anguished kin made a desperate plea for the safe homecoming of their “beautiful” girl.

Reached yesterday at the Canaan, Vt., motel where the family is staying, Celina’s stepfather, Wendell Noyes, said only, “Right now, we’re in the process of grieving.”

Grieving after 5 days ??????
Most families are begging for the search to continue and on air begging for information and would never accept the child is dead. Other family members are putting out statements and aiding with candle light vigils but they have given up after 5 days...HINKY

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #158 on: July 30, 2011, 08:35:04 AM »

Grieving after 5 days ??????
Most families are begging for the search to continue and on air begging for information and would never accept the child is dead. Other family members are putting out statements and aiding with candle light vigils but they have given up after 5 days...HINKY
Let's see. 
In 5 days, he has gone from telling her to "get your butt home" to being "in the process of grieving." 
Wendell certainly moves quickly.  He'll probably finish the grieving process before a full week has passed.
Scum.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: July 30, 2011, 08:54:41 AM »

http://www.fosters.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20110730/NEWS0201/110739989
Police knock on 300 doors in search for Stewartstown child
Saturday, July 30, 2011

STEWARTSTOWN, N.H. (AP) — A new cellular phone tower is being put up in far northern New Hampshire so law enforcement officials investigating the disappearance of an 11-year-old girl can communicate better with each other, a member of the state attorney general's office said Friday.

Celina Cass was last seen Monday night at her home computer in Stewartstown, a mile from the Canadian border. Jane Young of the New Hampshire attorney general's office said Friday that investigators have knocked on about 300 doors in the area.

"That canvass will continue; it will expand," she said at a news conference.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.