March 28, 2024, 02:16:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celina Cass, 11yrs old, missing since 7/25/2011 from New Hampshire(BODY FOUND)  (Read 587780 times)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #160 on: July 30, 2011, 08:59:25 AM »

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/regional/view.bg?articleid=1355027&srvc=rss

::snipping2::

The stepfather of Celina Cass, the 11-year-old New Hampshire girl who vanished from her home five days ago, told the Herald the family is mourning while her anguished kin made a desperate plea for the safe homecoming of their “beautiful” girl.

Reached yesterday at the Canaan, Vt., motel where the family is staying, Celina’s stepfather, Wendell Noyes, said only, “Right now, we’re in the process of grieving.”

Grieving after 5 days ??????
Most families are begging for the search to continue and on air begging for information and would never accept the child is dead. Other family members are putting out statements and aiding with candle light vigils but they have given up after 5 days...HINKY
Let's see. 
In 5 days, he has gone from telling her to "get your butt home" to being "in the process of grieving." 
Wendell certainly moves quickly.  He'll probably finish the grieving process before a full week has passed.
Scum.

Good morning,

There is no reward money offered for Celina, what does this tell us? 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #161 on: July 30, 2011, 09:05:37 AM »

Good morning,

I was thinking about that this morning.  This situation is too odd.  i simply cannot understand why the family has not made an appearance.  cough cough. 

Any thoughts on if creepy Wendell works for a living, or just peruses the goodies on his FB?

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #162 on: July 30, 2011, 09:07:56 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-hampshire-girl-celina-cass-searchers-question-entire/story?id=14187495

"We're using advanced techniques from aviation to canines and the like. We are hopeful some positive outcome could result," Ramsey said.

snip

Celina's mother and stepfather have not spoken to the media and requested "absolute privacy."

snip...

I read on WS they are staying at a motel.  I do not wish to give link, for they might be kicking and screaming over here Smile

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #163 on: July 30, 2011, 09:11:34 AM »

Good morning,

I was thinking about that this morning.  This situation is too odd.  i simply cannot understand why the family has not made an appearance.  cough cough. 

Any thoughts on if creepy Wendell works for a living, or just peruses the goodies on his FB?

Yes, the full time job is his goodies. I am sorry for being silly - at this very serious time, but how else could you define what he does?  He prob recieves a good retirement check from the A.F.

I am so grateful to the persistent efforts that NH has put into this search, they will fine Celina, God Bless her.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #164 on: July 30, 2011, 09:19:48 AM »

http://www.boston.com/news/local/new_hampshire/articles/2011/07/30/search_continues_for_missing_girl/
Search continues for missing girl who disappeared from N.H. home

Associated Press / July 30, 2011

STEWARTSTOWN, N.H. - Authorities said they have knocked on 300 doors in this area so far looking for missing 11-year-old Celina Cass and will install a new cellphone tower to improve communications among the forces involved in the search.

The family had their own message for her: “If you can hear this now, please know how much we love and we miss you. You are in our thoughts and in our prayers. We will not stop searching for you until you are back in our arms.’’

What kind of message is that?  Where are the parents faces?  They should be looking at the camera and pleading, unless...

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: July 30, 2011, 09:21:34 AM »

Just thinking (scary I know)
Odd that she didn't go out unless accompanied by her mom or sister and didn't talk to people unless she got the OK from mom or sister because she was shy.
Usually people that shy do not play sports and confidently pose for pictures.
Why have we not heard from her teachers.
Nothing is adding up for me.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #166 on: July 30, 2011, 09:25:10 AM »

I guess I'm just cynical these days.
Can't help but think they want "absolute privacy" from the media/press just so there won't be an inadvertent slip-up in speaking. 
I bet ole' Wendell is controlling the behind-the-scene situation with the family.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #167 on: July 30, 2011, 09:25:33 AM »

Odd that she didn't go out unless accompanied by her mom or sister and didn't talk to people unless she got the OK from mom or sister because she was shy.

Also when was she last seen by someone outside the immediate family.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: July 30, 2011, 09:36:17 AM »

I was just now looking again at Wendell's facebook.  What a dirt bag he is.  I know that doesn't make him responsble for whatever has happened to Celina but it makes him look very suspicious to me. 

Wendell's facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001375909710&sk=wall

Celina's facebook: (nice to know these are automatic, I wasn't sure)

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001536654742&sk=wall

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #169 on: July 30, 2011, 09:36:41 AM »

There are more the 50 FBI agents working on Celina's case, this would explain why Pervy and his wife are invisible.
If they are caught lying to the FBI they would be mincemeat. 

http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Search_Continues_For_Missing_11-Year-Old_Girl?Page=0

Kieran Ramsey of the FBI said there are more than 100 investigators working on the case.  More than 50 of those investigators are FBI agents.

On Friday evening, the police tape that surrounded the Cass home in West Stewartstown was removed and the Major Crimes investigation truck had left.

A red pickup truck on the property that drew the attention of investigators on Wednesday was also gone. The FBI had no comment on Friday night when asked about the whereabouts of the truck.  The FBI did say that there have been no arrests, there are no suspects, and nobody is in custody.  They did not comment when asked if there are any persons of interest.

http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Search_Continues_For_Missing_11-Year-Old_Girl?Page=0

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Search_Continues_For_Missing_11-Year-Old_Girl#ixzz1TawWXZLJ

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #170 on: July 30, 2011, 09:44:07 AM »

4 Donks,

A good point, she would be confident being athlete.   

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #171 on: July 30, 2011, 09:48:15 AM »

I was just now looking again at Wendell's facebook.  What a dirt bag he is.  I know that doesn't make him responsble for whatever has happened to Celina but it makes him look very suspicious to me. 

Wendell's facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001375909710&sk=wall

Celina's facebook: (nice to know these are automatic, I wasn't sure)

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001536654742&sk=wall

I read that he has 150 Girlie related entries on his site.  I did not count them Smile  I read that on JQ or WS.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #172 on: July 30, 2011, 10:04:33 AM »

Also when was she last seen by someone outside the immediate family.

This is a tiny place, (my guess) everyone knows, what everyone else, is doing every minute of the day Smile
Surely, someone would have kept an ear or eye opened, perhaps, kept watch on him or the kids, for nosiest...IMO 

WEST STEWARTSTOWN Missing State : NH .... a community of 800 residents with one blinking streetlight and a handful of stores. ...

ME:

This case makes me so disappointed, that a woman could be so careless with others lives in her household. What else
has she been careless about is my question? 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #173 on: July 30, 2011, 10:36:21 AM »

Good morning,

I can understand the family being poor and not having the resources to offer a reward. 

But does the state or federal government or some agency then step in and offer the reward?  Would the family have to ask them to do so?  Or is it up to the state to determine if and when a reward is offered?

I'd also like to know what type of dogs they used at her home..search and rescue dogs or cadaver dogs?

I can understand the parents secluding themselves if they are distraught and then appointing a family spokesperson..but it seems like they are way ahead of the game with their grieving.  I can see being very sad that she was gone and unable to cope..but not grieving.  Is the Aunt the official family spokesperson or did she just do that for awhile because she was approached by the press?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #174 on: July 30, 2011, 11:07:41 AM »

Crime Stoppers usually award $1,000 ...I don't know who makes that happen.  Stewartstown population is around 1,038 ...way small town

examples:

http://www.cityofportsmouth.com/police/crimestoppers.htm

http://www.seacoastcrimestoppers.org/index.php

Coos County is where Stewartstown is
http://www.cooscountynh.us/
« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 11:19:56 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #175 on: July 30, 2011, 11:12:48 AM »

mmmmmmmmmm...............right on the Canadian border and near western Maine border too..
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=stewartstown+nh&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&biw=1440&bih=731&wrapid=tlif131203852302611&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x4cb6bb337e89254f:0xc8646daed88759e5,Stewartstown,+NH&gl=us&ei=fB40Tq7uB4TbgQfmpOSMBQ&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=4&ved=0CDYQ8gEwAw

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: July 30, 2011, 11:38:42 AM »

The stepfather of Celina Cass, the 11-year-old New Hampshire girl who vanished from her home five days ago, told the Herald the family is mourning while her anguished kin made a desperate plea for the safe homecoming of their “beautiful” girl.

Reached yesterday at the Canaan, Vt., motel where the family is staying, Celina’s stepfather, Wendell Noyes, said only, “Right now, we’re in the process of grieving.”

Grieving!!!

Why assume the worst after such a short period of time?  What do these parents know that they have not revealed about missing Celina?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #177 on: July 30, 2011, 11:39:29 AM »

Good morning,

I can understand the family being poor and not having the resources to offer a reward. 

But does the state or federal government or some agency then step in and offer the reward?  Would the family have to ask them to do so?  Or is it up to the state to determine if and when a reward is offered?

I'd also like to know what type of dogs they used at her home..search and rescue dogs or cadaver dogs?

I can understand the parents secluding themselves if they are distraught and then appointing a family spokesperson..but it seems like they are way ahead of the game with their grieving.  I can see being very sad that she was gone and unable to cope..but not grieving.  Is the Aunt the official family spokesperson or did she just do that for awhile because she was approached by the press?

Gypsy,

You are very thoughtful considering the family may not have the funds for a reward. 

Mom could initiate  a "bake sale" fundraiser, or a car wash fundraiser.   

Mom and Auntie could help organize the bake sale fundraiser. The "grieving" step dad, could contact the Legion, and ask the Veterans for help, for a fundraiser.  They are great people (the Veterans); they would go to the ends of the earth, to help out
a good cause.  IMO

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #178 on: July 30, 2011, 11:48:52 AM »

Grieving!!!
Why assume the worst after such a short period of time?  What do these parents know that they have not revealed about missing Celina?

Janet

The truck is no longer where it was, the FBI is nil about it. 
I previously, posted the link Smile Perhaps the clues lie in the vehicle or vehicles or elsewhere. IMO

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #179 on: July 30, 2011, 12:05:26 PM »

http://www.cooscountynh.us/

According to the link above the entire county only has a population of 33,000. 

This must be a rural area that mostly caters to the locals and some tourist trade.

You would think everyone in this town of only 800 or so would band together to have bake sales or fundraisers or someone would step up to help.  It seems like the lady who owns the convenience store is helping out with these nightly vigils.  She certainly would see many people in the area each day running the convenience store.

If LE says they have around 250 tips that seems pretty sizable for a small town of a little over 800 people.  I realize the tips could be coming from other places still quite a few tips.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.