March 28, 2024, 04:53:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celina Cass, 11yrs old, missing since 7/25/2011 from New Hampshire(BODY FOUND)  (Read 587804 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #360 on: August 01, 2011, 01:46:50 PM »

Tragic.

Taping off the area near the bridge
by Kevin Clay/Staff 10:59 AM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Authorities_Continue_Search_For_Celina_Cass#ixzz1TnGsTdLQ

Oh no!  I was really hoping that she would be found safe. 

I never expected this to end well 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #361 on: August 01, 2011, 01:47:22 PM »

wow. so sad. rest in peace celina.   an angelic monkey

i have a feeling we are going to see charges against step dad by tonight
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #362 on: August 01, 2011, 01:58:05 PM »

wow. so sad. rest in peace celina.   an angelic monkey

i have a feeling we are going to see charges against step dad by tonight

Wendell is going to claim that the voices told him to do it.

Considering the words of the judge in a past hearing ... this guy should never have been let loose and allowed the opportunity to harm this precious little girl.  What the heck was this mother with two young daughters thinking when she allowed this creep into her home?  She was not worthy of the gift beyond worth that she was blessed with.  I am sooo angry!!

Janet

+++++

Stepfather Discusses Search For Missing Girl
POSTED: 12:22 pm EDT August 1, 2011
UPDATED: 12:24 pm EDT August 1, 2011

Video:

http://www.wmur.com/video/28728940/detail.html

snipped..

While awaiting trial, a judge ruled Noyes incompetent to stand trial and ordered him to be involuntarily placed in a hospital. Judge Richard Hampe wrote that Noyes' mental illness creates "a potentially serious likelihood of danger to himself and others."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-hampshire-girl-searchers-lower-river-hunt-celina/story?id=14187495

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #363 on: August 01, 2011, 01:58:39 PM »

Officials confirm this is a New Hampshire based investigation, Adam Harding reports.
by Kevin Clay/Staff 12:54 PM
Several family members and friends have arrived at the command center.
by Kevin Clay/Staff 12:53 PM
Assistant Attorney General Jane Young arrived back at the command center 10-15 minutes ago.
by Kevin Clay/Staff 12:53 PM
@Karla We expect one but we do not have a time.
by Kevin Clay/Staff 12:49 PM
are they going to give the media an update?
by Karla 12:49 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Authorities_Continue_Search_For_Celina_Cass#ixzz1TnjFvwev
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: August 01, 2011, 02:02:08 PM »

@3timesoccermom When they decide to hold a news conference, we will stream it. Stay tuned...
by Kevin Clay/Staff 12:56 PM
Will we see the report live?
by 3timesoccermom 12:55 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Authorities_Continue_Search_For_Celina_Cass#ixzz1TnkDPpZT
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #365 on: August 01, 2011, 02:04:07 PM »

@Cliz There will be a link. The livestream will be in Windows Media format. If you have a Mac, you can download Flip4Mac to watch it.
by Kevin Clay/Staff 1:00 PM
will there be a link here within this or elsewhere - we weren't able to see any of the streaming video when it was up
by Cliz 12:59 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Authorities_Continue_Search_For_Celina_Cass#ixzz1TnkjSIAl
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #366 on: August 01, 2011, 02:07:13 PM »

What a sad but not unexpected ending.

I am guessing stepdad is not prostrate with grief over her death..more like grief over being caught.  Just my opinion..the man is not all there..missing more then a few brain cells.  I could be wrong..but from the facebook page of his he is perverted and unfortunately they seem to run in packs..pervs always know each other.  So I am guessing he is at the root of tthis..either the perp, or the perp is a friend or relative of this man.

Rest in peace Cass.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: August 01, 2011, 02:07:30 PM »

@hurt! Yes it will be
by Kevin Clay/Staff 1:01 PM
will it be posted after
by hurt! 1:01 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Authorities_Continue_Search_For_Celina_Cass#ixzz1Tnlb5QPW
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #368 on: August 01, 2011, 02:18:26 PM »

I am guessing stepdad is not prostrate with grief over her death..more like grief over being caught.  Just my opinion..the man is not all there..missing more then a few brain cells.  I could be wrong..but from the facebook page of his he is perverted and unfortunately they seem to run in packs..pervs always know each other.  So I am guessing he is at the root of tthis..either the perp, or the perp is a friend or relative of this man.

Rest in peace Cass.

Yet he's fainting like a Nancy when law enforcement is getting close to finding her body.  He never should have been on the streets let alone living in a house with a young girl.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #369 on: August 01, 2011, 02:20:41 PM »

So where does this leave Mom?  Is she going to claim she didn't see or hear anything Monday evening into Tuesday morning?

I am still stuck on the fact that this mother did not report her child mising.  Celina was reported missing by a woman her sister spoke with Tuesday morning when she was out looking for her sister. I still say that was fast reporting by this other woman..and glad she did report her missing..but odd that her own family, other then her sister did not.

Also odd her mother attends the vigil in a wheelchair and now the stepdad is so prostrate with something that he is flinging himself on the ground and taken away in an ambulance.  Why do I think an insanity plea is coming from stepdad and possibly the mom ?

I say both Mom and stepdad knew what happened before this and were in cover up mode.  I also think that maybe some concerned citizen coughed up what they knew once the $25,000 and another $5000 reward were posted.  $30,000  is almost a years salary for the people in that area according to their county/chamber of commerce website.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #370 on: August 01, 2011, 02:21:48 PM »

Rest in peace Cass.

Yet he's fainting like a Nancy when law enforcement is getting close to finding her body.  He never should have been on the streets let alone living in a house with a young girl.

He clearly has some mental issues.  His facebook page is really perverted.  Nice group of "friends" he has.  How dare that Mother let him in her house. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #371 on: August 01, 2011, 02:27:25 PM »

So heartbroken for sweet Celina.  I worked in a mental health facility for eight years...I was so shocked to see how many people hook up while they are being held.  Many get married and have children of their own...I am talking about the seriously mentally ill.  The woman also reminded me of a mental health patient...wondering if she has a background of mental health.  I do not mean that in a derogatory way either...she just fits what I have seen.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: August 01, 2011, 02:28:47 PM »

@Travis LeBrun It will be on TV and online
by Kevin Clay/Staff 1:24 PM
Will this broadcast interupt WMUR television programming or is it online only?
by Travis LeBrun 1:24 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Authorities_Continue_Search_For_Celina_Cass#ixzz1Tnqun7V9

They have not announced a time for a news conference. Stay here and we will let you know as soon as possible.
by Kevin Clay/Staff 1:20 PM
@3timesoccermom Photographers are setting up a podium outside for a news conference. Attorney General Michael Delaney, Assistant Attorney General Jane Young, and several family members and friends have arrived.
by Kevin Clay/Staff 1:19 PM
Can you tell us what's going on at the command center?
by 3timesoccermom 1:18 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Authorities_Continue_Search_For_Celina_Cass#ixzz1TnqdtWUh
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #373 on: August 01, 2011, 02:34:25 PM »

Headline News is saying that the medical examiner is on the scene.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: August 01, 2011, 02:48:20 PM »

Here is a link to where we will be streaming the news conference. We still have no guess on when it will be: Livestream
by Kevin Clay/Staff 1:39 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Authorities_Continue_Search_For_Celina_Cass#ixzz1Tnv09Vps

live stream-- http://www.wmur.com/video/28729984/detail.html
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #375 on: August 01, 2011, 02:50:43 PM »

@Travis LeBrun It will be on TV and online
by Kevin Clay/Staff 1:24 PM
Will this broadcast interupt WMUR television programming or is it online only?
by Travis LeBrun 1:24 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Authorities_Continue_Search_For_Celina_Cass#ixzz1Tnqun7V9

They have not announced a time for a news conference. Stay here and we will let you know as soon as possible.
by Kevin Clay/Staff 1:20 PM
@3timesoccermom Photographers are setting up a podium outside for a news conference. Attorney General Michael Delaney, Assistant Attorney General Jane Young, and several family members and friends have arrived.
by Kevin Clay/Staff 1:19 PM
Can you tell us what's going on at the command center?
by 3timesoccermom 1:18 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Authorities_Continue_Search_For_Celina_Cass#ixzz1TnqdtWUh

Now the stepdad has been ushered away in an ambulance earlier today, mom has been in a wheelchair for the past few days..I am guessing the family members will be mom's sister, possibly Celina's dad and maybe grandparents..and possibly her sister. 

I would think this would be a really hard press conference to attend if you were family.  It's not like they have each been on the news daily pleading for her return..so seems off to me that now there is a press conference they attend.

I would have found it hard , but definitely would have been begging for my daughter back in front of every camera and microphone available.  But if a body was discovered it would be impossible for me to be there..I would need to be sedated and hold the rest of my family close.  That's when I would send in a family spokesperson.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: August 01, 2011, 02:53:25 PM »

So heartbroken for sweet Celina.  I worked in a mental health facility for eight years...I was so shocked to see how many people hook up while they are being held.  Many get married and have children of their own...I am talking about the seriously mentally ill.  The woman also reminded me of a mental health patient...wondering if she has a background of mental health.  I do not mean that in a derogatory way either...she just fits what I have seen.

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #377 on: August 01, 2011, 02:57:05 PM »

Now the question is if the step father is going to claim not-guilty by reason of insanity.

We don't know the details of how she died, and how the searchers found her body.

But, if the step father killed Celina in their home and then he hid her somewhere, he should be able to stand trial because HE KNEW he had done wrong, and he knew that he would get in trouble if caught, he knew enough to hide the body. Unless the mom helped him, after finding out what he had done.

He seemed "normal" enough to participate in the police interview, and the vigil.

I hope he is not schizophrenic just when it's convenient for him.

wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #378 on: August 01, 2011, 03:00:54 PM »

::snipping2::
"Attorney General Michael A. Delaney, NH State Police Colonel Robert Quinn and F.B.I. Supervising Special Agent Kieran Ramsey announce that earlier today divers from the New Hampshire Fish and Game Department discovered what appears to be a body in the Connecticut River in West Stewartstown. At this juncture, law enforcement officers are processing the location. No positive identification of the body has been made. It is anticipated that further information will be released later today. "
by Kirk Enstrom/Staff 8/1/2011 6:55:46 PM 12:55 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Authorities_Continue_Search_For_Celina_Cass#ixzz1Tnz0BtYy
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #379 on: August 01, 2011, 03:01:16 PM »

"Attorney General Michael A. Delaney, NH State Police Colonel Robert Quinn and F.B.I. Supervising Special Agent Kieran Ramsey announce that earlier today divers from the New Hampshire Fish and Game Department discovered what appears to be a body in the Connecticut River in West Stewartstown. At this juncture, law enforcement officers are processing the location. No positive identification of the body has been made. It is anticipated that further information will be released later today. "
by Kirk Enstrom/Staff 1:55 PM
The Attorney General's Office just issued a news release with little new information.
by Kirk Enstrom/Staff 1:55 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Authorities_Continue_Search_For_Celina_Cass#ixzz1Tnz8Y9xW
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.