March 28, 2024, 10:46:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celina Cass, 11yrs old, missing since 7/25/2011 from New Hampshire(BODY FOUND)  (Read 587848 times)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #500 on: August 01, 2011, 07:37:17 PM »

A few days ago (July 28th I believe) this was reported -

"Investigators have not revealed anything of the evidence they have. Agent Ramsey said the one piece of information they don't have is her location."
by Kirk Enstrom/Staff 4:33 PM

This kind of answers the question for me as to why the home is still taped off and why law enforcement keeps going back there.  I think they knew a lot before today - except where Celina's body was.  Then that leads me to the drama of stepdad's oh so obviously fake fainting spell this morning.  Just on the day that Celina's body is found.  Also, why there have been no comments from the mom and stepdad, only Celina's real father.  And why is stepdad still in the hospital.  The coverage showed him on a stretcher but sitting up so how bad can he be?  Why is he still in the hospital?  Is he suddenly putting on his mental act?

I don't buy for one second either the fainting spell either as he gently lowered himself to his knees then fully down a few times or the fact that he is mental.  How convenient that it was captured on tape.  He's a pervert, that's for sure, but I don't believe his mental condition has anything to do with what's going on with him.  He's smart enough to operate a computer and has as friends just about every trashy woman he could find.  Also on his Facebook page is the quote that he uses Zoosk.  I've never heard of it but now know that it's a dating site.

http://www.facebook.com/zooskdating

His Facebook page is public which leads me to believe that the whole family knew what kind of man he is and that is what really burns me up about Celina's mother.  She should feel guilty for her daughter's death as well in my opinion.

Pattianne, I was just a lurker when you were here before under the other hat & I loved your contributions. Nice to see you back!

Again, somebody was posting on FB that the owner or driver of the red truck knew something & that they'd already been in & out of custody. Maybe we can check bookings & arrests there?
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #501 on: August 01, 2011, 07:40:30 PM »

The red truck supposedly belongs to Kevin Mullaney, the step-brother who lives with Celina and family.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #502 on: August 01, 2011, 07:40:44 PM »

Louisia M Cass
Louisa M Cass
Loisia M Cass
L Cass Lancaster, NH

West Stewartstown, NH
Colebrook, NH
Manchester, NH   

George D Cass (who died suddenly in 2004)

http://www.intelius.com/results.php?ReportType=1&formname=name&qf=louisia&qmi=M&qn=cass&qcs=Manchester%2C+NH&focusfirst=1

She may have attended High School in Lancaster, NH.    Have you checked court dockets, or can they be checked?  Smile

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #503 on: August 01, 2011, 07:41:30 PM »

"Investigators have not revealed anything of the evidence they have. Agent Ramsey said the one piece of information they don't have is her location."

This kind of answers the question for me as to why the home is still taped off and why law enforcement keeps going back there.  I think they knew a lot before today - except where Celina's body was.  Then that leads me to the drama of stepdad's oh so obviously fake fainting spell this morning.  Just on the day that Celina's body is found.  Also, why there have been no comments from the mom and stepdad, only Celina's real father.  And why is stepdad still in the hospital.  The coverage showed him on a stretcher but sitting up so how bad can he be?  Why is he still in the hospital?  Is he suddenly putting on his mental act?

I don't buy for one second either the fainting spell either as he gently lowered himself to his knees then fully down a few times or the fact that he is mental.  How convenient that it was captured on tape.  He's a pervert, that's for sure, but I don't believe his mental condition has anything to do with what's going on with him.  He's smart enough to operate a computer and has as friends just about every trashy woman he could find.  Also on his Facebook page is the quote that he uses Zoosk.  I've never heard of it but now know that it's a dating site.

His Facebook page is public which leads me to believe that the whole family knew what kind of man he is and that is what really burns me up about Celina's mother.  She should feel guilty for her daughter's death as well in my opinion.

Pattianne, I was just a lurker when you were here before under the other hat & I loved your contributions. Nice to see you back!

Again, somebody was posting on FB that the owner or driver of the red truck knew something & that they'd already been in & out of custody. Maybe we can check bookings & arrests there?

Oops! Nvm...wrong person. I had you confused with someone else. I still like your posts though. Lol!  Monkey Devil!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #504 on: August 01, 2011, 07:44:14 PM »

The red truck supposedly belongs to Kevin Mullaney, the step-brother who lives with Celina and family.

That's what I thought. Whoever the lady was that was posting, she was pleading with him to say something. She kept saying to not be afraid, just do the right thing & speak up. It was said that whoever had the red truck was in & out of custody...not sure if it was Kevin or not bc it coulda been somebody else that drove it or borrowed it.
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #505 on: August 01, 2011, 07:45:12 PM »

Oops! Nvm...wrong person. I had you confused with someone else. I still like your posts though. Lol!  Monkey Devil!

LOL, thanks for the welcome Titch.  I was only on a little while regarding Dolce.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #506 on: August 01, 2011, 07:45:58 PM »

Louisia M Cass
Louisa M Cass
Loisia M Cass
L Cass Lancaster, NH

West Stewartstown, NH
Colebrook, NH
Manchester, NH   

http://www.intelius.com/results.php?ReportType=1&formname=name&qf=louisia&qmi=M&qn=cass&qcs=Manchester%2C+NH&focusfirst=1

She may have attended High School in Lancaster, NH.    Have you checked court dockets, or can they be checked?  Smile

Haven't tried records yet. My hubby already thinks I'm addicted to these cases, so I'm almost afraid to subscribe to one of those full background sites... Monkey Devil!
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #507 on: August 01, 2011, 07:49:44 PM »

vid shows search area and B4 SD fell

Stepfather Discusses Search For Missing Girl

http://www.wmur.com/video/28728940/detail.html

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #508 on: August 01, 2011, 07:51:33 PM »

LOL, thanks for the welcome Titch.  I was only on a little while regarding Dolce.

Omg so I did have the right person! For the record, I was utterly disgusted when you guys revealed the real Dolce. She scammed people out of presents, etc. Omg I was so mad bc I followed this site all through Natalee Holloway's disappearance through Caylee Anthony and then HaLeigh Cummings. I joined & never looked back, but learned a really tough lesson about how trusting & naieve I could be regarding Internet information. I'm still caring but not as gullible as I used to be. Thanks!

Sorry for the o/t, but it just needed to be said... I heart you guys!
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #509 on: August 01, 2011, 07:56:51 PM »

Titch,

The brothers of Louisia must have attended HS in Manchester, NH.  If we can find out where they attended HS, then we may have a clue where she went.  This is the Obit for Dad who died suddenly. 

George D. Cass

Enjoyed people

LANCASTER : George D. Cass, 62, , died suddenly at his home on Saturday morning, March 6, 2004.

Mr. Cass was born in Lancaster on April 23, 1941, and had been a
lifelong resident. For many years he was employed at the Connecticut River
Valley Dairy, Lancaster, and also worked several years for Chianbro,
Pittsfield, Maine, and Miles Pond, Whitefield. He was a well-known local
who enjoyed socializing with people at downtown stores and at the
Laundromat owned by his son and daughter-in-law.

Family members include three sons, Del Cass and his wife Joy of
Jefferson, Donny Cass of Whitefield, Wayne Reed Sr. and his wife Valerie of  (Wayne Reed, SR) WTH ?
Jefferson; two daughters, Lori McKearney of Lancaster, Louisia Cass of West
Stewartstown;
his mother, Ernestine (Cass) Blanchard of Whitefield; a
sister, Joyce Dupont of Lancaster; thirteen grandchildren; and one
great-granddaughter.

There are no visiting hours. A memorial service will be held on
Wednesday evening March 10, at 7 p.m. at the Bailey Funeral Home,
Lancaster. The Rev. Dean A. Stiles, pastor of the Jefferson Christian
Church, will officiate. Burial will be in the spring in Northumberland
Cemetery.
     Donations may be made in his memory to the Lancaster Ambulance
Association, c/o Ron Wert, 25 Main Street, Lancaster, NH 03584.

http://files.usgwarchives.org/nh/state/obits/2004/coos20040310.txt

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #510 on: August 01, 2011, 07:59:28 PM »

Louisia M Cass
Louisa M Cass
Loisia M Cass
L Cass Lancaster, NH

West Stewartstown, NH
Colebrook, NH
Manchester, NH   

Haven't tried records yet. My hubby already thinks I'm addicted to these cases, so I'm almost afraid to subscribe to one of those full background sites... Monkey Devil!

Men do not understand we need to solve puzzles     

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #511 on: August 01, 2011, 08:03:08 PM »

That's what I thought. Whoever the lady was that was posting, she was pleading with him to say something. She kept saying to not be afraid, just do the right thing & speak up. It was said that whoever had the red truck was in & out of custody...not sure if it was Kevin or not bc it coulda been somebody else that drove it or borrowed it.

This is like a "party line" (old phone system).... dropping in FB conversations  Monkey Devil!

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #512 on: August 01, 2011, 08:06:56 PM »

ok,  I missed something...the red truck belonged to the step brother? whose child is the step brother?
soooo could it be that the step brother had something to do with Celina's murder and not the step father? anyone living in the home should and will be looked at I am certain...

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #513 on: August 01, 2011, 08:13:31 PM »

ok,  I missed something...the red truck belonged to the step brother? whose child is the step brother?
soooo could it be that the step brother had something to do with Celina's murder and not the step father? anyone living in the home should and will be looked at I am certain...

Entirely agree

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #514 on: August 01, 2011, 08:38:17 PM »

Is he stepbro or halfbro? Was Louisa married to his dad or were they just a "thing"? I didn't get the impression he'd be a bad kid. I'm wondering if maybe they just thought he knew something but was afraid to say something.

Be back in a bit. Football practice just started so it's late dinner time.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #515 on: August 01, 2011, 08:42:02 PM »

ITA//I hate to sa this, but if he really is schizo he has been taking his treatment and meds faithfully..because his display on tape this morning doesn't look schizo ..it looks very much as someone who is not schizo trying to look as thought they are mentally/emotionally upset..
Did he pull one on the judge before when they said he was schizo..sent to a mental institution but our now?  It appears to me it was an excuse and a way around crime before and he thought it might work now.  A true schizo wouldn't be acting like that..because he wouldn't be in the real world..this is all so fake..no mental breakdown of a schizo..just a lame pervert in my humble opinion.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #516 on: August 01, 2011, 08:51:10 PM »

ITA//I hate to sa this, but if he really is schizo he has been taking his treatment and meds faithfully..because his display on tape this morning doesn't look schizo ..it looks very much as someone who is not schizo trying to look as thought they are mentally/emotionally upset..
Did he pull one on the judge before when they said he was schizo..sent to a mental institution but our now?  It appears to me it was an excuse and a way around crime before and he thought it might work now.  A true schizo wouldn't be acting like that..because he wouldn't be in the real world..this is all so fake..no mental breakdown of a schizo..just a lame pervert in my humble opinion.

Totally agree! Is his fb still open or has it been deactivated? I haven't checked tonight.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #517 on: August 01, 2011, 08:53:17 PM »

Again..I hate to say this..but I think if you were a guy in this so called mother's home, for whatever reason, whatever your perversion..whatever your crime.. it was overlooked big time.  Maybe this woman was beaten down over life, or physically abused or mentally abused..but she just isn't right if you ask me.  You don't have those types of people around your preteen and teenage daughter..11 and 13 yr olds, unless you have a problem inside yourself or have been beaten down physically, mentally or verbally throughout your life that you just have given up.

Porr Celina..where were the other people in her life..her dad was sick..but where were his parents..her grands...where were the aunts and uncles..where was the school/  Why do these kids constantly fall through the cracks..why?

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: August 01, 2011, 09:00:03 PM »

Again..I hate to say this..but I think if you were a guy in this so called mother's home, for whatever reason, whatever your perversion..whatever your crime.. it was overlooked big time.  Maybe this woman was beaten down over life, or physically abused or mentally abused..but she just isn't right if you ask me.  You don't have those types of people around your preteen and teenage daughter..11 and 13 yr olds, unless you have a problem inside yourself or have been beaten down physically, mentally or verbally throughout your life that you just have given up.

Porr Celina..where were the other people in her life..her dad was sick..but where were his parents..her grands...where were the aunts and uncles..where was the school/  Why do these kids constantly fall through the cracks..why?

maybe this woman was beaten down over life, maybe she just made poor choices? dunno...
and yes, why do these children keep falling through the cracks?
I think part of the reason is because others don't want to get involved..neighbors, relatives, strangers who see a wrong against a child..they look the other way..easier not to get involved and say anything than to stand up for the child...jmo

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #519 on: August 01, 2011, 09:10:24 PM »

maybe this woman was beaten down over life, maybe she just made poor choices? dunno...
and yes, why do these children keep falling through the cracks?
I think part of the reason is because others don't want to get involved..neighbors, relatives, strangers who see a wrong against a child..they look the other way..easier not to get involved and say anything than to stand up for the child...jmo

I agree Cookie..I agree.

But we know in that town of 800 people there was one lady who when Celina's sister was looking for her, and came to her, took the time and thought to call it in as a missing person to 911. 

What the other 799 people where doing or thought IDK..maybe this was the first person her sister went to..if so that says a lot right there about the family dynamics and Celina's sister.

I hope that her sister is getting the love, care, and help she truly needs right now to deal with this...because she was the one looking for her sister..what were Mom and stepdad doing?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.