March 28, 2024, 06:30:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celina Cass, 11yrs old, missing since 7/25/2011 from New Hampshire(BODY FOUND)  (Read 587741 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #520 on: August 01, 2011, 09:13:56 PM »

ok,  I missed something...the red truck belonged to the step brother? whose child is the step brother?
soooo could it be that the step brother had something to do with Celina's murder and not the step father? anyone living in the home should and will be looked at I am certain...

Again..I hate to say this..but I think if you were a guy in this so called mother's home, for whatever reason, whatever your perversion..whatever your crime.. it was overlooked big time.  Maybe this woman was beaten down over life, or physically abused or mentally abused..but she just isn't right if you ask me.  You don't have those types of people around your preteen and teenage daughter..11 and 13 yr olds, unless you have a problem inside yourself or have been beaten down physically, mentally or verbally throughout your life that you just have given up.

Porr Celina..where were the other people in her life..her dad was sick..but where were his parents..her grands...where were the aunts and uncles..where was the school/  Why do these kids constantly fall through the cracks..why?

maybe this woman was beaten down over life, maybe she just made poor choices? dunno...
and yes, why do these children keep falling through the cracks?
I think part of the reason is because others don't want to get involved..neighbors, relatives, strangers who see a wrong against a child..they look the other way..easier not to get involved and say anything than to stand up for the child...jmo

I agree Cookie..I agree.

But we know in that town of 800 people there was one lady who when Celina's sister was looking for her, and came to her, took the time and thought to call it in as a missing person to 911. 

What the other 799 people where doing or thought IDK..maybe this was the first person her sister went to..if so that says a lot right there about the family dynamics and Celina's sister.

I hope that her sister is getting the love, care, and help she truly needs right now to deal with this...because she was the one looking for her sister..what were Mom and stepdad doing?

yes...
wondered why the woman called the police instead of calling mom and step dad first to see what they had to say about Celina..thank God this woman did call the police..don't know why mom and step dad did not..hinky to me!
when speaking about people turning their eyes away from a child being abused or harmed, I meant in any city and any state it happens..not just in this town..We have seen it time and time again as we follow these cases haven't we friend?

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #521 on: August 01, 2011, 09:15:33 PM »

Sorry about all the typos and misspellings Monkeys..I am really upset and when I am I don't bother to use spell check, etc. 

I actually am educated..just don't type like it when I am furious.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: August 01, 2011, 09:26:32 PM »

Sorry about all the typos and misspellings Monkeys..I am really upset and when I am I don't bother to use spell check, etc. 

never noticed a one of em...

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #523 on: August 01, 2011, 09:26:59 PM »

Uncut: AG Announces Discovery Of Celina Cass' Body...Video

Read more: http://www.wmur.com/video/28733079/detail.html#ixzz1TpYDPxaU
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: August 01, 2011, 09:28:09 PM »

Did Kevin have a friend spend the night on the 24th? The 24th is when Kayla slept over a friend's house, right?

I read that Kayla & Celina shared a bedroom & their room was in the basement. The living room is supposedly upstairs. Celina's aunt said it was strange bc she liked to sleep in the living room when her sister isn't home. Celina doesn't like to be in the dark alone. Yet Wendell said he last saw Celina in her bedroom around 9:00 pm on her computer. So, who else slept downstairs? How many bedrooms are there? How many apartments was that building converted into? How many families live there? A portable cell tower had to be brought in for le to successfully communicate with one another. So what cell service do those residents normally use? Or don't they? Did Celina have an iTouch? My kids each have an iTouch. They come with Facetime automatically. The kids add TextFree all the time. My boys don't need to bc they have cells bug most kids use that TextFree app so their parents don't have to pay for cell texting. It's free, literally. I wonder if Celina had anything like that.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #525 on: August 01, 2011, 09:29:31 PM »

never noticed a one of em...

ahhh dint needer, nope nope.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: August 01, 2011, 09:32:07 PM »

By WILSON RING

Snipped..

STEWARTSTOWN, N.H. (AP) — The body of an 11-year-old New Hampshire girl who disappeared almost a week ago was discovered Monday in a river less than half a mile from her home, authorities said. The death was being considered suspicious.

http://yoursun.net/sunnews/fortmeade/2736029-505/sunnewspapersmissingnhgirlsbodyfoundinriver.html.csp
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #527 on: August 01, 2011, 09:32:59 PM »

Again..I hate to say this..but I think if you were a guy in this so called mother's home, for whatever reason, whatever your perversion..whatever your crime.. it was overlooked big time.  Maybe this woman was beaten down over life, or physically abused or mentally abused..but she just isn't right if you ask me.  You don't have those types of people around your preteen and teenage daughter..11 and 13 yr olds, unless you have a problem inside yourself or have been beaten down physically, mentally or verbally throughout your life that you just have given up.

Porr Celina..where were the other people in her life..her dad was sick..but where were his parents..her grands...where were the aunts and uncles..where was the school/  Why do these kids constantly fall through the cracks..why?

I couldn't agree more Gypsy DD.  The mom looks as subservient as a woman could get.  But in my mind, she had an obligation to at least try to protect her daughters.  Okay, some households are run a little looser than others but to have a pervert like him in the house is downright neglectful with two daughters.  I'm not crazy about the brothers either.  So it looks like it was an "anything goes" house.  You're supposed to be 13 years old to have a Facebook page.  So who set up a Facebook page for her and why did it have so many questionable people on it?  It looks to me like the mother just didn't care. 

I'm also wondering why they are running toxicology tests.  It's probably just standard to see if Celina was drugged beforehand.  I just can't shake the feeling that she may have never left that house alive. 

Her aunt said that Celina probably slept on the sofa that night because she was afraid to sleep in the basement by herself and her sister was at a friend's house.  It is sad.  It's also sad that her sister is the only one who went looking for her.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: August 01, 2011, 09:34:22 PM »

Gypsy or anybody really  ,  the lady that dialed 911, is she a neighbor? Could Kayla have gone home to discover that her sister wasn't in her room? Maybe she ran to another apartment in their house to ask if Celina happened to be there? Or another neighbor maybe?

It bothers me why the lady called 911 but not the mom... Or did Louisa call 911 too but we just don't know about it?

Ya know what? We need to find put if it's possible to search bookings and/or arrests for the past week.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #529 on: August 01, 2011, 09:35:34 PM »

By WILSON RING

Snipped..

STEWARTSTOWN, N.H. (AP) — The body of an 11-year-old New Hampshire girl who disappeared almost a week ago was discovered Monday in a river less than half a mile from her home, authorities said. The death was being considered suspicious.

http://yoursun.net/sunnews/fortmeade/2736029-505/sunnewspapersmissingnhgirlsbodyfoundinriver.html.csp

Thank you fellow jerseygal! 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: August 01, 2011, 09:38:25 PM »

Gypsy or anybody really  ,  the lady that dialed 911, is she a neighbor? Could Kayla have gone home to discover that her sister wasn't in her room? Maybe she ran to another apartment in their house to ask if Celina happened to be there? Or another neighbor maybe?

It bothers me why the lady called 911 but not the mom... Or did Louisa call 911 too but we just don't know about it?

Ya know what? We need to find put if it's possible to search bookings and/or arrests for the past week.

bothers me too about the 911 call..why was sister so concerned about finding Celina gone? enough to go to a neighbor or whomever this woman is and she called 911..how did they know that Celina was not visiting a friend or somewhere else..what made sister know that something was wrong as soon as she got home? bless this little girl cause she is going to have a lot to get over following the death of Celina..

Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #531 on: August 01, 2011, 09:38:48 PM »

Sorry Titch, I didn't see your post.  She was afraid to sleep in the basement alone but the last time she was seen was in her bedroom - which is in the basement.  I wonder who reported this to the police.  Her sister wasn't there and I think I read that it was the parents who reported her missing the next morning from her bedroom. 
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: August 01, 2011, 09:39:16 PM »

The red truck supposedly belongs to Kevin Mullaney, the step-brother who lives with Celina and family.

That's what I thought. Whoever the lady was that was posting, she was pleading with him to say something. She kept saying to not be afraid, just do the right thing & speak up. It was said that whoever had the red truck was in & out of custody...not sure if it was Kevin or not bc it coulda been somebody else that drove it or borrowed it.

This is like a "party line" (old phone system).... dropping in FB conversations  Monkey Devil!

Wow! You hit the nail on the head with that analogy. That's exactly what it seemed like!
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #533 on: August 01, 2011, 09:39:50 PM »

By WILSON RING

Snipped..

Thank you fellow jerseygal! 
Your welcome.. Even though sad news..
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: August 01, 2011, 09:43:03 PM »

Sorry Titch, I didn't see your post.  She was afraid to sleep in the basement alone but the last time she was seen was in her bedroom - which is in the basement.  I wonder who reported this to the police.  Her sister wasn't there and I think I read that it was the parents who reported her missing the next morning from her bedroom. 

Exactly! Stepdad said the last time he saw Celina was about 9:00 & she was in her bedroom on her computer. So, how is their apartment set up? How many bedrooms are on the basement level? Is the kitchen upstairs with the living room? Or downstairs? How many bathrooms? Is there a bathroom downstairs near her bedroom?
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: August 01, 2011, 10:02:02 PM »

bothers me too about the 911 call..why was sister so concerned about finding Celina gone? enough to go to a neighbor or whomever this woman is and she called 911..how did they know that Celina was not visiting a friend or somewhere else..what made sister know that something was wrong as soon as she got home? bless this little girl cause she is going to have a lot to get over following the death of Celina..

My thought exactly.  Sister is away for the night..Celina is too afraid to sleep in the basement alone with her sissy..yet..she was last seen at 9pm on the computer in their bedroom..after watching TV with the family and then a movie..lots to cram in before 9 pm with dinner, clean up, tv shows and then a movie.

Plus if she was afraid to be in her own home in the basement at night in her bedroom..is this a child that would venture out after dark with a stranger.  No..because she was so shy she wouldn't even speak to people without her mom or sister there with her. So someone who knew her enticed her out of that house..or did something to her in that house on lat Monday night.  And her sister knew her well enough to know when she got home from the sleep over and did not find her at home Tuesday morning..prior to 9am to go looking for her....again ..if Mom and stepdad knew she was missing and had called it in..why would they have left a 13 year old look for a missing 11 year old ?  MAYBE IF THIS WAS BROAD DAYLIGHT WHEN IT HAPPENED..LIKE SHE WAS THERE AT 2PM AND GONE AT 3PM I CAN SEE LETTING HER LOOK FOR HER SISTER..BUT THIS LOOKS LIKE ONLY THE SISTER WAS CONSERNED ENOUGHT TO LOOK FOR HER.

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: August 01, 2011, 10:02:30 PM »

By WILSON RING

Snipped..

I usually look at words and phases people use. Why I just said that.
The Lead detective, the gal that was doing the talking, she said they will be looking for the spot/location Celina was PUT IN the water.
That makes me tend to believe they know(but won't say) she was murdered.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #537 on: August 01, 2011, 10:04:11 PM »

Should have written ..Celina was too afraid to sleep alone withOUT her Sissy.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #538 on: August 01, 2011, 10:07:45 PM »

Frank D Comerford Dam is an International Style concrete dam in the Fifteen Mile Falls of the Connecticut River, on the border between the U.S. states of New Hampshire and Vermont.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #539 on: August 01, 2011, 10:20:12 PM »

snipped..

In 2003, Noyes was involuntarily committed to New Hampshire Hospital in Concord after he entered his girlfriend's house in the middle of the night and threatened to throw her down stairs, according to court documents. An order signed by a probate judge indicated Noyes suffered from paranoid schizophrenia and believed corrections officials implanted a transmitter in his body to keep track of him.

A court motion filed by his attorney at the time indicated Noyes served in Operation Desert Shield before receiving a medical discharge from the Air Force because of schizophrenia. The attorney didn't immediately return a call seeking comment.

http://www.wwlp.com/dpp/news/massachusetts/Missing-NH-girl%27s-body-found-in-river
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.