March 28, 2024, 10:14:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celina Cass, 11yrs old, missing since 7/25/2011 from New Hampshire(BODY FOUND)  (Read 587757 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #540 on: August 01, 2011, 10:21:56 PM »

What is Celina's sisters name?
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #541 on: August 01, 2011, 10:22:33 PM »

Sorry Titch, I didn't see your post.  She was afraid to sleep in the basement alone but the last time she was seen was in her bedroom - which is in the basement.  I wonder who reported this to the police.  Her sister wasn't there and I think I read that it was the parents who reported her missing the next morning from her bedroom. 

Exactly! Stepdad said the last time he saw Celina was about 9:00 & she was in her bedroom on her computer. So, how is their apartment set up? How many bedrooms are on the basement level? Is the kitchen upstairs with the living room? Or downstairs? How many bathrooms? Is there a bathroom downstairs near her bedroom?

Does anyone remember the name and address of the apartment?  It's easy enough to get floor plans.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #542 on: August 01, 2011, 10:24:50 PM »

Kayla? something like that..

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #543 on: August 01, 2011, 10:25:11 PM »

I read somewhere it was Kayla and 13 years old.. Not 100% sure though
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #544 on: August 01, 2011, 10:25:45 PM »

Gypsy or anybody really  ,  the lady that dialed 911, is she a neighbor? Could Kayla have gone home to discover that her sister wasn't in her room? Maybe she ran to another apartment in their house to ask if Celina happened to be there? Or another neighbor maybe?

It bothers me why the lady called 911 but not the mom... Or did Louisa call 911 too but we just don't know about it?

Ya know what? We need to find put if it's possible to search bookings and/or arrests for the past week.

bothers me too about the 911 call..why was sister so concerned about finding Celina gone? enough to go to a neighbor or whomever this woman is and she called 911..how did they know that Celina was not visiting a friend or somewhere else..what made sister know that something was wrong as soon as she got home? bless this little girl cause she is going to have a lot to get over following the death of Celina..

My thought exactly.  Sister is away for the night..Celina is too afraid to sleep in the basement alone with her sissy..yet..she was last seen at 9pm on the computer in their bedroom..after watching TV with the family and then a movie..lots to cram in before 9 pm with dinner, clean up, tv shows and then a movie.

Plus if she was afraid to be in her own home in the basement at night in her bedroom..is this a child that would venture out after dark with a stranger.  No..because she was so shy she wouldn't even speak to people without her mom or sister there with her. So someone who knew her enticed her out of that house..or did something to her in that house on lat Monday night.  And her sister knew her well enough to know when she got home from the sleep over and did not find her at home Tuesday morning..prior to 9am to go looking for her....again ..if Mom and stepdad knew she was missing and had called it in..why would they have left a 13 year old look for a missing 11 year old ?  MAYBE IF THIS WAS BROAD DAYLIGHT WHEN IT HAPPENED..LIKE SHE WAS THERE AT 2PM AND GONE AT 3PM I CAN SEE LETTING HER LOOK FOR HER SISTER..BUT THIS LOOKS LIKE ONLY THE SISTER WAS CONSERNED ENOUGHT TO LOOK FOR HER.

Omg her sister's only 13? I thought she was at least 16! I just looked at her pics, didn't even think to look for her age! Omg!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #545 on: August 01, 2011, 10:26:00 PM »

snipped..

In 2003, Noyes was involuntarily committed to New Hampshire Hospital in Concord after he entered his girlfriend's house in the middle of the night and threatened to throw her down stairs, according to court documents. An order signed by a probate judge indicated Noyes suffered from paranoid schizophrenia and believed corrections officials implanted a transmitter in his body to keep track of him.

A court motion filed by his attorney at the time indicated Noyes served in Operation Desert Shield before receiving a medical discharge from the Air Force because of schizophrenia. The attorney didn't immediately return a call seeking comment.

http://www.wwlp.com/dpp/news/massachusetts/Missing-NH-girl%27s-body-found-in-river

do they do that to people? not that it isn't a good idea..

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #546 on: August 01, 2011, 10:30:09 PM »

Kayla Laro
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #547 on: August 01, 2011, 10:30:12 PM »

Sorry Titch, I didn't see your post.  She was afraid to sleep in the basement alone but the last time she was seen was in her bedroom - which is in the basement.  I wonder who reported this to the police.  Her sister wasn't there and I think I read that it was the parents who reported her missing the next morning from her bedroom. 

Exactly! Stepdad said the last time he saw Celina was about 9:00 & she was in her bedroom on her computer. So, how is their apartment set up? How many bedrooms are on the basement level? Is the kitchen upstairs with the living room? Or downstairs? How many bathrooms? Is there a bathroom downstairs near her bedroom?

Does anyone remember the name and address of the apartment?  It's easy enough to get floor plans.

I don't remember if it was ever said. Can we find put who owns the house? With the address we could also do a 411 search or neighbor search to figure put who's listed that lives in that same building.

I wanna see floor plans. Does West Stewartstown have a zoning committee or do they utilize a neighboring comunity's committee?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #548 on: August 01, 2011, 10:32:27 PM »

Thanks I'll look.  There is a Kaylee Cass that is a cousin but according to Kaylee's facebook she didn't know Celina because she didn't really stay in contact with that part of the family.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #549 on: August 01, 2011, 10:32:39 PM »

I don't remember if it was ever said. Can we find put who owns the house? With the address we could also do a 411 search or neighbor search to figure put who's listed that lives in that same building.

I wanna see floor plans. Does West Stewartstown have a zoning committee or do they utilize a neighboring comunity's committee?

I bet you anything that the basement was not actually finished off for a bedroom...bet that they were just down there with their bed and furniture...not with dry walled walls etc...

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #550 on: August 01, 2011, 10:33:06 PM »

Thanks I'll look.  There is a Kaylee Cass that is a cousin but according to Kaylee's facebook she didn't know Celina because she didn't really stay in contact with that part of the family.

Kayla Laro

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #551 on: August 01, 2011, 10:34:11 PM »

last name is Laro, tcumom said above

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #552 on: August 01, 2011, 10:37:18 PM »

I bet you anything that the basement was not actually finished off for a bedroom...bet that they were just down there with their bed and furniture...not with dry walled walls etc...

The house next to it--the one that says Rooms...is 859 Washington Stewartstown NH  I looked last night for property appraiser website and such but couldn't find anything...

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #553 on: August 01, 2011, 10:41:15 PM »

By WILSON RING

Snipped..

STEWARTSTOWN, N.H. (AP) — The body of an 11-year-old New Hampshire girl who disappeared almost a week ago was discovered Monday in a river less than half a mile from her home, authorities said. The death was being considered suspicious.

http://yoursun.net/sunnews/fortmeade/2736029-505/sunnewspapersmissingnhgirlsbodyfoundinriver.html.csp

I usually look at words and phases people use. Why I just said that.
The Lead detective, the gal that was doing the talking, she said they will be looking for the spot/location Celina was PUT IN the water.
That makes me tend to believe they know(but won't say) she was murdered.

Exactly. I'm trying to find out if Kevin had a friend spend the night. I'm really igged out about Wendell's fb profile. He had Kevin Mullaney as a friend, so Kevin knew exactly what the hell was on Wendell's wall. Jevin has too many friends in his fb profile to not have seen Wendell's wall. So, eith that family is severely warped & detatched or else the fb of Wendell's wasn't really Wendell's. Celina looks like she's happy around Kevin. Her smile is broad when pictured with him and Kayla. So I'm confused.

Who is Tyler Noyes?
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #554 on: August 01, 2011, 10:45:40 PM »

I thought it was odd that they were living in an old Victorian house..as the news said..with a basement bedroom.  I live in a very small town..that is very close to a national landmark town with many, many Victorian houses.  I have never seen 1 in which the basement has been able to be finished off for a bedroom or anything other then a laundry room.  Usually they have dirt floors..or newly cemented floors..but the vertical space is too short to accommodate making them into even a home gym or a bedroom.  Now I am talking true Victorian homes..but even many homes built between 1900 and 1930 have enough headroom in the basement if they are cemented and finished to make a bedroom..let alone anything other then a laundry and storage area possible.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: August 01, 2011, 10:49:24 PM »

I *think* Tyler Noyes is Wendell's son.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #556 on: August 01, 2011, 10:51:41 PM »

Colour me totally confused.

I thought that Celina and Kayla were 1/2 sisters. So why would Kayla's last name be the same as Celina's dad but Celina's is Cass.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #557 on: August 01, 2011, 10:55:12 PM »

How many ppl lived in that house?
When I heard she had her bedroom in the basement, thought yuck.
Guess we have no pic's of inside the house yet.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #558 on: August 01, 2011, 10:59:14 PM »

I'm on my iPhone & tried to do a 411 neighbor search on that Washington Street address given above. For some reason it's not showing. Is the neighbor search not available anymore on 411? Or is it bc I'm on my cell? I can't login the computer bc I just set the firewall up, added virus protection suite through Comcast, but I screwed up my linksys for the other computer's connection. I can't touch that computer til tomorrow. Can somebody on a laptop mac or pc search to see if you can do a 411 neighbor search or whitepages neighbor search please?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #559 on: August 01, 2011, 10:59:38 PM »

Kayla? something like that..

Kayla is in a position to reveal to authorities the dynamics within the home.  According to Celina's friend and ... according to Celina's father ... Celina had no problem with her stepfather.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.