March 28, 2024, 05:36:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celina Cass, 11yrs old, missing since 7/25/2011 from New Hampshire(BODY FOUND)  (Read 587813 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #580 on: August 01, 2011, 11:44:30 PM »

859 Washington Stewartstown NH

Posted this last night...http://www.abliss.com/mls.php?action=listingdetail&mlsno=2806344&cid=1148&mysid=5d9ae120dced840a0555098965eadf18

This is the house next to Celina's.  Also in one of the articles it mentions the command post as two doors down from the family's Washington St home.

Okay..I guess I must be off in my thinking of this town.  I thought Celina's house was sort of adjacent to this house in the pic..like maybe they shared a side street .  So I am lost now as to where Celina's house and this house is..and why this house in the pic is important.  I never thought that house was Celina's..just a house adjacent to theirs.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: August 01, 2011, 11:47:15 PM »

Posted this last night...http://www.abliss.com/mls.php?action=listingdetail&mlsno=2806344&cid=1148&mysid=5d9ae120dced840a0555098965eadf18

This is the house next to Celina's.  Also in one of the articles it mentions the command post as two doors down from the family's Washington St home.
That house is next to Celina's..
Okay..I guess I must be off in my thinking of this town.  I thought Celina's house was sort of adjacent to this house in the pic..like maybe they shared a side street .  So I am lost now as to where Celina's house and this house is..and why this house in the pic is important.  I never thought that house was Celina's..just a house adjacent to theirs.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #582 on: August 01, 2011, 11:48:22 PM »

Oppps Sorry I posted in your comment.. That house that says Rooms on the side of it is next to Celina's house
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: August 01, 2011, 11:50:48 PM »

Okay..this house was used as the command post and was 2 doors down from Celina's house.   But wasn't Celina's house a Main ST address..or am I mistaken?

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: August 01, 2011, 11:50:54 PM »

What is Celina's sisters name?

Kayla? something like that..

Kayla is in a position to reveal to authorities the dynamics within the home.  According to Celina's friend and ... according to Celina's father ... Celina had no problem with her stepfather.

Janet

That's why I'm so confused Janet. More than one friend said she really liked her stepdad and totally loved her mom.

Bc Wendell has schizophrenia, it's easy to say he's a poi. Bug he has a bro & an uncle that are rso...so far.

I'm trying to find put if Tyler spent the night there that night, tge night before Celina was discovered missing.
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #585 on: August 01, 2011, 11:54:05 PM »

Okay..this house was used as the command post and was 2 doors down from Celina's house.   But wasn't Celina's house a Main ST address..or am I mistaken?

That's what I never found...was it posted? my understanding from a previous post is this house is next to Celina's...I think that the barn/house that you can see behind this house is where I saw the red truck parked in another picture...so is that Celina's house on the side of this house?  I'm so confused...I used Google Map to find their house with no success...I will also go and look for that article with Washington as the street name...be right back.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: August 01, 2011, 11:54:43 PM »

The command post looking at the street was left of the White home that has Rooms on the side of it.. Celina's home is to the right of the White home that has the word Rooms on the side of it.
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #587 on: August 01, 2011, 11:55:30 PM »

That's what I never found...was it posted? my understanding from a previous post is this house is next to Celina's...I think that the barn/house that you can see behind this house is where I saw the red truck parked in another picture...so is that Celina's house on the side of this house?  I'm so confused...I used Google Map to find their house with no success...I will also go and look for that article with Washington as the street name...be right back.

Peace or Jersey posted this:
W NOYES   
866 WASHINGTON   
COLEBROOK, NH

WENDELL NOYES     
80 MAIN
COLEBROOK, NH

W NOYES     
863 WASHINGTON   
STEWARTSTOWN, NH

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #588 on: August 01, 2011, 11:58:34 PM »

Sorry..that is silly of me..all the same hood..2 doors down..that must have made her family either feel very safe during the investigation or very weary.  I mean cops in the hood is good if you are not guilty of things..bad if you're the perp.  Of course after the house got the crime scene tape the family had to leave..since the tape is back up at the family residence one would think they are all trying to get hospitalized like stepdad or rooming with relatives..wait the relatives and family friends didn't even take them in before in this crisis....hmmm..  Womdering where the momma is sleeping tonight?  Wonder if sissy went with her..hopefully she is staying at a friends.

Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #589 on: August 01, 2011, 11:59:48 PM »

I would like to rant for a moment, please.

I tuned in to Nancy Grace . . she had Deborah Norville filling in for her, and by the way, never in my life would I have recognized her, but, oh well.

Anyway, Deborah Norville is an IDIOT ~ no offense to anyone here related to her, her neighbor, or friend.  ha.

She was talking about Celina's beautiful blonde hair, yes, blonde hair.  Asking Adam Laro why he had not talked to Celina's mom, on and on with assinine questions for Adam.  She had no idea he had been in the hospital.  He was so patient, and kind, and sad.

Norville obviously knew NOTHING about the case.  It was insulting.  She made Nancy Grace and her histonics seem welcome!

I was literally screaming at the TV.  So, now I've emailed HLN/CNN about that yoyo.  She needs to sashay back to wherever she
was.

Okay, thank you.  I feel better about that.  Monkey Devil!

I can't blame you for your rant.  Night Line just reported that the stepfather, Wendell Noyes, came out of the house today "drunk" and was taken to the hospital, with his wife by his side.  I doubt that an ambulance would take you to the hospital because you were drunk and she's not his wife.  Another case of the media screwing up.  It can be infuriating.
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: August 02, 2011, 12:00:53 AM »

W NOYES   
866 WASHINGTON   
COLEBROOK, NH

WENDELL NOYES     
80 MAIN
COLEBROOK, NH

W NOYES     
863 WASHINGTON   
STEWARTSTOWN, NH

And finally posted by Muffybee (from an article)...
Two doors down from the Washington Street home where Celina Cass, 11, lived with her family, a huge law enforcement contingent — including the FBI, New Hampshire and Vermont State Police, the U.S. Border Patrol and the Fish and Game Department — were holed up in a land management company office, directing the search...

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #591 on: August 02, 2011, 12:03:13 AM »

Didn't an article label Celina's house as a blue Victorian made into a multiple family dwelling? I wonder if we could do a recent Zillow search to look at the houses near the pic of this house above.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #592 on: August 02, 2011, 12:06:14 AM »

Uggg... On Zaba search showing Main Street is also US 3.. I wonder now if A & S Noyes own the home..

That's what I'm wondering too. They're in the 70's according to Veromi.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: August 02, 2011, 12:06:30 AM »

863 Washington St
STEWARTSTOWN, NH 03576

Bedrooms:   9
Bathrooms:   4
Sqft:   4,770
Lot size:   8,712 sq ft / 0.20 acres
Property type:   Multi Family
Year built:   1920
This 4770 square foot multi family home has 9 bedrooms and 4.0 bathrooms.

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/863-Washington-St-Stewartstown-NH-03576/99274672_zpid/
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #594 on: August 02, 2011, 12:06:37 AM »

Titch...
Not sure...but it seems their address should be 863 Washington Stewartstown, NH

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: August 02, 2011, 12:08:17 AM »

863 Washington St
STEWARTSTOWN, NH 03576

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/863-Washington-St-Stewartstown-NH-03576/99274672_zpid/

If there are 9 bedrooms why on earth would the girls have to share a room in the basement...unless...they rent part of the home...if so, who else lives there?

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #596 on: August 02, 2011, 12:09:17 AM »

863 Washington St
STEWARTSTOWN, NH 03576

If there are 9 bedrooms why on earth would the girls have to share a room in the basement...unless...they rent part of the home...if so, who else lives there?

It does say Multi Family...
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: August 02, 2011, 12:09:40 AM »

Titch...
Not sure...but it seems their address should be 863 Washington Stewartstown, NH

Ha...sorry...Jerseygirl must have posted it as I was typing it...Good find...I only found it because of your previous post showing Wendells address.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #598 on: August 02, 2011, 12:10:04 AM »

W NOYES   
866 WASHINGTON   
COLEBROOK, NH

WENDELL NOYES     
80 MAIN
COLEBROOK, NH

W NOYES     
863 WASHINGTON   
STEWARTSTOWN, NH

And finally posted by Muffybee (from an article)...
Two doors down from the Washington Street home where Celina Cass, 11, lived with her family, a huge law enforcement contingent — including the FBI, New Hampshire and Vermont State Police, the U.S. Border Patrol and the Fish and Game Department — were holed up in a land management company office, directing the search...

Thank you..

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #599 on: August 02, 2011, 12:10:58 AM »

863 Washington St
STEWARTSTOWN, NH 03576

It does say Multi Family...

Gotcha...I just took that as maybe they could still own the entire thing since no one else has been mentioned...it seems they would have mentioned people living in that building/house.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.