March 28, 2024, 04:54:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celina Cass, 11yrs old, missing since 7/25/2011 from New Hampshire(BODY FOUND)  (Read 587805 times)
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #620 on: August 02, 2011, 07:54:51 AM »

I think Adam Laro is in total shock.  I cannot imagine coming out of a medically-induced coma, only to find out his youngest daughter is missing.  I'm surprised he isn't back in the hospital.

Actually, i was impressed with his interview, especially given the fact that that idiot Deborah Norville had no clue about the facts.  He sounded broken, and broken-hearted.

It sounds as if Adam has little to no communication with the Mom, and heck, they may have just let him *assume* they had married. 

I agree that Celina and Kayla do not resemble; from what I could see of Mom under the blanket, Celina has her dark hair/coloring, and Kayla may favor Adam.  My two brothers have those coloring differences, too.

Perhaps Wendell is having tests run, as an excuse from the authorities to *keep* him in the hospital.  He needs to be separated from Louisa, and maybe more info will be forthcoming.  Gosh, I can just picture him intimidating her (and Kayla), in ways I don't want to consider.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #621 on: August 02, 2011, 09:18:20 AM »

I'll bet they have someone stationed outside Wendell's room, too. 

I *would* like to know where Kevin Mullaney was that night.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #622 on: August 02, 2011, 09:18:54 AM »

This is so sad.  It breaks my heart.  Celina looked so much like Elizabeth Taylor in National Velvet in the pics with her mouth closed.  I wonder why this young girl was left to have no dental work to repair whatever was wrong with her front teeth.  It was a pity, but probably indicative of lack of love and care she had during her short life. It doesn't matter now, of course, but she must have been so embarrassed about her teeth.  There is no excuse for this in this day and age.  No excuse for murdering children, either.  RIP Celina. She could have had a wonderful future.  Why are we losing children to monsters like Casey Anthony and whoever did this?

I agree with you about this little girl's teeth and how self conscious she must have been! she was soooo pretty..Other kids can be so cruel and I imagine that she was teased about her teeth..poor baby....now she will have a perfect smile in heaven, just as she deserved. 

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #623 on: August 02, 2011, 10:29:19 AM »

In this day and age, there is not one excuse for that poor child's lack of orthodontia.  To me that was a red flag of neglect as soon as I saw her picture.  Rest in peace, sweet girl.  You are with someone who cares now.....

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #624 on: August 02, 2011, 10:56:02 AM »

Celina has been described as very shy.
She was always accompanied by mom or sister when she went out.
She always looked to them before speaking to someone she didn't know.

On the other hand
She played sports
Had friends who came over to her house
In pictures she is front and center laughing and smiling.

This just doesn't compute.

My sister was extremely shy growing up and the only pictures we have of her she was in the background, hiding behind someone or candid and did not know pictures were being taken. She did not participate in organized sports and had one close friend.

Just trying to get a complete picture here.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #625 on: August 02, 2011, 11:19:30 AM »

http://www.thirdage.com/news/celina-cass-autopsy-scheduled_08-02-2011

Celina Cass Autopsy Scheduled

Results from an autopsy on the body of Celina Cass, the 11-year-old New Hampshire girl who went missing last week, are scheduled to be released to authorities and the girl’s family today, ABC reports. Cass’s friends and family are hoping the autopsy will contain clues to what happened to her.

::snipping2::

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #626 on: August 02, 2011, 12:13:00 PM »

Good morning monkey friends & guests!
marycat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #627 on: August 02, 2011, 12:18:24 PM »

Has the mother made any statement at all during this ordeal? If she did I missed it. That seems so weird to me that she wouldn't ask for her daughter to come home or to be returned to her. Especially strange that she didn't call the authorities or look for her that morning when she found her missing. Did she or her current "husband" or whatever he is ever do anything to help with the search? Hand out fliers? Thank the searchers? Anything?

I agree Wendell is the prime POI with his medical issues and family history, but I can think of another scenario. Could the mother have been jealous of Celina - maybe of the attention she garnered from Wendell - and done something to her in a fit of jealous rage? Her silence says either guilty to me, seriously abused wife or she has a barely functional IQ. Maybe all 3.

Some people just should not have kids.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #628 on: August 02, 2011, 12:30:17 PM »

In this day and age, there is not one excuse for that poor child's lack of orthodontia.  To me that was a red flag of neglect as soon as I saw her picture.  Rest in peace, sweet girl.  You are with someone who cares now.....

I agree! thought the same thing when I saw her picture. In fact, I was shocked ..I just didn't want to say anything although I typed it a couple of times and deleted it...

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #629 on: August 02, 2011, 12:30:42 PM »

Has the mother made any statement at all during this ordeal? If she did I missed it. That seems so weird to me that she wouldn't ask for her daughter to come home or to be returned to her. Especially strange that she didn't call the authorities or look for her that morning when she found her missing. Did she or her current "husband" or whatever he is ever do anything to help with the search? Hand out fliers? Thank the searchers? Anything?

I agree Wendell is the prime POI with his medical issues and family history, but I can think of another scenario. Could the mother have been jealous of Celina - maybe of the attention she garnered from Wendell - and done something to her in a fit of jealous rage? Her silence says either guilty to me, seriously abused wife or she has a barely functional IQ. Maybe all 3.

Some people just should not have kids.

Hello Monkey's,

I have not heard Mom's voice, not even in a telephone interview, very perculiar.  She looks older than 39 years old, according to search engines. IMO

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #630 on: August 02, 2011, 12:34:09 PM »

i really think the mom has mental health issues as well.  this is so sad, that poor child.  she is safe with the angels now.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #631 on: August 02, 2011, 12:36:18 PM »

not sure if this has been posted,an interview with adam laro,the bio father,after celina
body was recovered, i cant remember where i read/heard this,her body came from
upstream,she was behind the dam under an old RR crossing,ill post the link if i can find
it again
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWxl2Ez8B_4&NR=1

i think this is adam
http://www.whitepages.com/name/Adam-G-Laro/Colebrook-NH/4qktprf

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #632 on: August 02, 2011, 12:37:48 PM »

i really think the mom has mental health issues as well.  this is so sad, that poor child.  she is safe with the angels now.

Aiding and abetting would make me a person squirrelly. IMO. 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #633 on: August 02, 2011, 12:51:31 PM »

Thanks, Jerseygirl   

I forget about this search engine.   

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: August 02, 2011, 12:52:16 PM »

I dozed off last night trying to get info on that building next door to where Celina lived. Thanks to jerseygirl for providing the address & pic...at least I think she was the first to supply it. It does rent rooms by the night & has parking for trailers. It's been for sale according to Google searches for quite some time and the price was reduced $25,000. It's being sold for $99,000 right now. This listing & pics were at the following link June 2011...

Link:
http://www.beangroup.com/real_estate/listings/Homes/NH/Stewartstown/1192879

Info Quote:
859 washington, Stewartstown NH 03597
$99,900

Rare opportunity in the Great North Woods - A snowmobiler clubhouse!!Buy with your buddies!!! Primary trail #128 across the street, Corridor #20 behind. Plenty of parking for trailers. 2 bedroom apt upstairs, 4 rooms with private baths on first level. 1 bedroom with showers and kitchen in basement. 2 means of egress on each level.Completely renovated schoolhouse-rent nightly to your friends. Week-end getaways?
Property Essentials
MLS#: 2806509
Rooms: 9
Bedrooms: 7
Full Bathrooms: 5
3/4 Bathrooms: 1
1/2 Bathrooms: 1
Lot Size: 0.530 acres
Taxes: $2,305
Color: 
Style: Colonial
Footprint: 
Finished: 4706 sqft 
Above Grnd: 4706 sqft
Below Grnd: 
Garage Capacity: 0
Year Built: 1925
Road Frontage: 200
Water Frontage: 
Water Body: 
Seasonal: N
Surveyed: U
Zoning: comm/ind
School Information
School District: 
Elementary: 
Middle: 
High: 
Room Sizes (approximate)
Living Room: 
Dining Room: 
Kitchen: 
Master: 
Bedroom 2: 
Bedroom 3: 
Den: 
Fam/Rec: 
Other Room: 
Listed by Kay Gruwell of Bean Group / Portsmouth
Additional Property Features & Characteristics
Amenities: 
Appliances: Air Conditioner
Basement: Full,Partially Finished
Construction: Wood Frame
Disability Features: 
Driveway: Common/Shared,Gravel
Exterior: Vinyl
Foundation: Concrete
Fuel: Electric,Oil
Heating/Cooling: Baseboard,Hot Water,Multi Zone
Lot Description: Business District,Fenced,Level
Parking: 
Roof: Shingle-Asphalt
Sewer: Public
This page has been viewed 64 times. For more info please contact us.

Pics:

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #635 on: August 02, 2011, 12:59:00 PM »

Thanks for the pic's.
Now we got to get the pic's of the inside of the family's house.
I put up pic's of the outside a bit back.  It sure didn't look like any upgrades were done...

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #636 on: August 02, 2011, 01:00:44 PM »

Thanks for the pic's.
I put up pic's of the outside a bit back.  It sure didn't look like any upgrades were done...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=11868.600

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: August 02, 2011, 01:06:18 PM »

Thanks for the pic's.

Hey pharlap! My previous post is for the building next door to where Celina lived. The pics are of the building with ROOMS on the side of it.
marycat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #638 on: August 02, 2011, 01:08:41 PM »

Have you seen this? That was quick to show up on find a grave already. Her only survivor listed is Adam Laro.

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=74266905
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #639 on: August 02, 2011, 01:18:51 PM »

I'm waiting for the autopsy report results, especially the toxicology.  I'm sure stepdad is on a ton of medications so I'm curious to see whether Celina was drugged.

I do feel sorry for Mr. Lero - he's been through the mill lately.  I feel sorry for him, Kayla and Celina.  All of the others are still up in the air.  I may be totally wrong about the stepdad but as of right now, he's my primary suspect, as well as Louisa.  The way I see it, the police were told that they last saw Celina in her bedroom on her computer at 9 o'clock the night before so that information had to have come from Louisa and stepdad.  There's a lot to refute that, especially since Celina was afraid to sleep in the basement without her sister.  Plus their bizarre behavior.  I think law enforcement is just waiting to see the cause and manner of death.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.