March 28, 2024, 03:55:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celina Cass, 11yrs old, missing since 7/25/2011 from New Hampshire(BODY FOUND)  (Read 587792 times)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #740 on: August 02, 2011, 09:17:10 PM »

Does anyone know where Louisa works and what shift? Was she even home the morning that Celina was missing or could she have worked the overnight shift? I think I saw on here that Wendell was the one who discovered Celina was gone.

A couple nights ago I read on one of those fb sites that she works in a second hand store or consignment shop of some sort. It's supposedly near where they live.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #741 on: August 02, 2011, 09:20:17 PM »

Breaking: Celina Cass Latest..Video..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRn6OXf9LwM&feature=player_embedded
Wendell Noyes on the ground..

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #742 on: August 02, 2011, 09:26:28 PM »

Snipped..

Stepfather Of Celina Cass Uncooperative In Investigation

BOSTON (CBS) – A source tells WBZ-TV’s Karen Anderson that Wendell Noyes, the stepfather of Celina Cass, has been questioned by police, and has been uncooperative.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2011/08/02/source-stepfather-of-celina-cass-uncooperative-in-investigation/
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #743 on: August 02, 2011, 09:27:34 PM »

I have never seen anyone fall down like that...he didn't want to hurt himself.  He wasn't collapsing, he purposefully laid down.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
marycat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #744 on: August 02, 2011, 09:28:41 PM »

Does anyone know where Louisa works and what shift? Was she even home the morning that Celina was missing or could she have worked the overnight shift? I think I saw on here that Wendell was the one who discovered Celina was gone.

A couple nights ago I read on one of those fb sites that she works in a second hand store or consignment shop of some sort. It's supposedly near where they live.

Thanks, titch. Well, I guess she wasn't working then and was probably home when whatever happened took place. Sad.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #745 on: August 02, 2011, 09:33:51 PM »

Snipped..

AP) – An autopsy conducted on the body of an 11-year-old girl who went missing for a week before being found dead in a river was unable to determine how she died, authorities said today. Senior Assistant Attorney General Jane Young said further study is required in the death of Celina Cass in New Hampshire. Celina's death has been deemed suspicious, based on what divers found, and investigators were treating the case as a criminal investigation.
http://www.newser.com/story/124923/celina-cass-autopsy-officials-still-dont-know-the-cause-of-death.html

Investigators search near the dam where the body of Celina Cass was found.   (AP Photo/Toby Talbot)

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #746 on: August 02, 2011, 09:36:00 PM »

Snipped..

Stepfather Of Celina Cass Uncooperative In Investigation

BOSTON (CBS) – A source tells WBZ-TV’s Karen Anderson that Wendell Noyes, the stepfather of Celina Cass, has been questioned by police, and has been uncooperative.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2011/08/02/source-stepfather-of-celina-cass-uncooperative-in-investigation/

does not surprise me

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #747 on: August 02, 2011, 09:36:54 PM »

For Rent

Police guard the home of Celina Cass on Tuesday in Stewartstown, N.H.   (AP Photo/Toby Talbot)

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #748 on: August 02, 2011, 09:38:03 PM »

that home looks like it is in need of some serious repairs...

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #749 on: August 02, 2011, 09:40:42 PM »

Snipped..

The death certificate indicates the cause and manner of death are pending toxicology reports and further investigation," Young said at a brief news conference.

Despite these findings, Young said, the Attorney General's office continues to investigate the death as suspicious based on "a visual observation of Miss Cass' body both in and out of water."

Celina's remains were discovered Monday morning in the Connecticut River, not far from her hometown. Several hours later, around 5 p.m., her body was pulled from the water, Young said.

http://abcnewsradioonline.com/national-news/celina-cass-autopsy-completed-cause-of-death-pending.html

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #750 on: August 02, 2011, 09:40:49 PM »

I have never seen anyone fall down like that...he didn't want to hurt himself.  He wasn't collapsing, he purposefully laid down.

Yes, I have seen a lot of people "fall" in the mental health facility that I worked in for eight years...I have seen that often...totally attention seeking...totally.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: August 02, 2011, 09:48:51 PM »

Snipped..

The presumed date of Cass's death seems to match the date she was reported missing, although no exact time has been determined, according to Young. Cass was reported missing on July 26 and was last seen the night before.

Young said investigators are still looking at suspects, and they “haven't ruled anybody in or out.” Part of any investigation involving the death of a child includes investigating surrounding sex offenders, she said.

http://bedford-nh.patch.com/articles/investigation-continues-on-death-of-young-nh-girl#c
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #752 on: August 02, 2011, 10:01:17 PM »

Snipped..

Who Killed Celina Cass? Police Question Stepfather Noyes, No Suspects Yet

Police have not identified anyone as a suspect as yet. Nor have they been able to determine where in the rive her body was eventually placed. Young declined to reveal if police have detected early signs leading to the person behind her disappearance and death. There are no "persons of interest" at the moment, and no arrests have been made.

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/191327/20110802/who-killed-celina-cass-police-question-stepfather-noyes-no-suspects-yet-autopsy-over-results-not-rev.htm?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #753 on: August 02, 2011, 10:01:28 PM »

http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Authorities_Investigate_Missing_Girls_Death

@J- Thank you for pointing that out. Mr. Noyes was the one who realized that Celina was missing and not in her room. Family members tell us that he then notified her mother (we were told that she was at work). From there, the family members said that they began searching all around the neighborhood for her. A neighbor said that she was the one who contacted police as the family was going door to door trying to find her.

bumping

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #754 on: August 02, 2011, 11:29:18 PM »

If the cod wasn't drowning then she was dead before entering the water.....homicide?

Your right, it she drowned, there would be water in her lungs.
I bet Le knows more then what they are letting on.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #755 on: August 02, 2011, 11:47:43 PM »

Thanks, titch. Well, I guess she wasn't working then and was probably home when whatever happened took place. Sad.

I read an article on here that said that the mother was at work and Wendell called here there to tell her that Celina was missing.
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #756 on: August 03, 2011, 12:22:42 AM »

http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Authorities_Investigate_Missing_Girls_Death

@J- Thank you for pointing that out. Mr. Noyes was the one who realized that Celina was missing and not in her room. Family members tell us that he then notified her mother (we were told that she was at work). From there, the family members said that they began searching all around the neighborhood for her. A neighbor said that she was the one who contacted police as the family was going door to door trying to find her.

bumping

Sorry 4 Donks, I didn't see your post before I posted but what you posted is where I read that.  I was going to go back and search, so thanks.

The autopsy can tell from her lungs if Celina drown so it sounds like that can be ruled out.  I think if there was any major trauma to her body that would give a cause of death so it sounds like that can also be ruled out.  I'm a bit curious about the picture that was shown pulling her body out of the water.  It was covered but it seemed to me to definitely have a square shape.  I wonder if she was placed in a box (or whatever) and  pushed over that bridge trussel into the water.  There was also some talk about waiting for a certain type of helicopter to bring her body up instead of using the one that was on hand.   

Maybe law enforcement are holding a clot close to their vest but as I mentioned before, I am sooooooo interested in the toxicology report simply because I'd think that stepdad is on lots of medication.  It has crossed my mind that maybe Celina was drugged (and possibly assaulted) since people who knew her say that she was shy and wouldn't go off with a stranger.

So on the night of July 25th, Celina, Louisia and Wendell were home.  I don't know about the brother.  But her older sister, Kayla, was not home.  On t.v. it was said that they watched a movie together (as reported by her parents).  Then Celina was last seen around 9 p.m. on her computer in her room in the basement (where she was afraid to sleep unless her sister was there).  Then the next report is that stepdad, Wendell, finds her missing the very next morning, on the 26th.  Her mom is at work and her sister was at a friend's house.  I think something happened in that house.

Then the parents make no pleas or statements, asking for privacy.  Then stepdad, on the very day that Celina's body is located, makes the poorest show of fainting/distress that I've ever seen.  Now a report that stepdad is not cooperating with law enforcement.  No wonder there is still crime scene tape around that house.

Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #757 on: August 03, 2011, 12:26:33 AM »

This is so sad.  It breaks my heart.  Celina looked so much like Elizabeth Taylor in National Velvet in the pics with her mouth closed.  I wonder why this young girl was left to have no dental work to repair whatever was wrong with her front teeth.  It was a pity, but probably indicative of lack of love and care she had during her short life. It doesn't matter now, of course, but she must have been so embarrassed about her teeth.  There is no excuse for this in this day and age.  No excuse for murdering children, either.  RIP Celina. She could have had a wonderful future.  Why are we losing children to monsters like Casey Anthony and whoever did this?

I agree with you about this little girl's teeth and how self conscious she must have been! she was soooo pretty..Other kids can be so cruel and I imagine that she was teased about her teeth..poor baby....now she will have a perfect smile in heaven, just as she deserved. 

I'm pages behind but I just had to say that I think you are so right!  Celina's smile is brilliant and perfect where she is now. 

Thank you.

an angelic monkey
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #758 on: August 03, 2011, 12:29:56 AM »

Autopsy can’t find cause of NH girl’s death

By Associated Press
 Tuesday, August 2, 2011 - Added 3 hours ago

::snipping2::
STEWARTSTOWN, N.H. — An autopsy conducted on the body of an 11-year-old girl who went missing for a week before being found dead in a river was unable to determine how she died, authorities said Tuesday.

Senior Assistant Attorney General Jane Young said the autopsy was conducted Tuesday but didn’t determine the cause or manner of Celina Cass’ death and further study is required.
http://news.bostonherald.com/news/regional/view/20110802autopsy_cant_find_cause_of_nh_girls_death/
----
‘Who would do that to Celina Cass?’

Autopsy offers few clues as town copes with girl’s death

By Marie Szaniszlo
 Wednesday, August 3, 2011 - Updated 40 minutes ago
 ::snipping2::
STEWARTSTOWN, N.H. — After an autopsy failed to immediately reveal last night how 11-year-old Celina Cass ended up dead in the Connecticut River, residents of this tranquil village near the Canadian border grappled with the jarring possibility of a killer in their midst.

http://news.bostonherald.com/news/regional/view/2011_0803who_would_do_that_to_celina_autopsy_offers_few_clues_as_town_struggles_with_murder/

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
marycat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #759 on: August 03, 2011, 01:10:09 AM »

Here is a photo of Louisa on the right at the consignment shop where she works. This was taken Dec 2010 and is from an article in the Colebrook Chronicle. She looks young, pretty, happy and normal here. Not what I was expecting at all. The photo and article about the shop are on page 6 of the pdf below.

http://www.colebrookchronicle.com/Dec31.pdf

I tried to insert the photo, but it didn't work so I guess I don't know how to do it. If anyone could tell me how or insert it for me I would appreciate it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.