March 28, 2024, 11:33:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celina Cass, 11yrs old, missing since 7/25/2011 from New Hampshire(BODY FOUND)  (Read 587767 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #800 on: August 03, 2011, 10:42:47 AM »

Klaas, good morning. Could you please save that post of mine with those tiny urls screenshots in case the link ends up being canned? I'm on my cell & don't have photobucket on it. My computers still aren't completely done bc I screwed up my Linksys!

Can't do it right now Titch, am walking out the door.  Will do it when I return.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #801 on: August 03, 2011, 10:44:20 AM »

Kevin's facebook.  We've posted it several times before.  His brother Paul is currently incarcerated in NH.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001374219262
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #802 on: August 03, 2011, 10:45:03 AM »

Klaas, good morning. Could you please save that post of mine with those tiny urls screenshots in case the link ends up being canned? I'm on my cell & don't have photobucket on it. My computers still aren't completely done bc I screwed up my Linksys!

Can't do it right now Titch, am walking out the door.  Will do it when I return.

Thank you. Hope ya have a nice day.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #803 on: August 03, 2011, 10:45:52 AM »

I can imagine everybody's babyfine neck hairs standing on end after my last post...

Makes ya sick...doesn't it?

Where did this Kevin come from?  How long had he been in the home?  I had not heard about him before.  Makes me sick is right!

Louisa's exboyfriend's son.

Thanks!  What a strange group of relationships!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #804 on: August 03, 2011, 10:47:52 AM »

Kevin's facebook.  We've posted it several times before.  His brother Paul is currently incarcerated in NH.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001374219262

Thanks Klaas.  I didn't make the connection that he was living in the house, or what the relationship was.   

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #805 on: August 03, 2011, 10:49:25 AM »

Does Kayla look extremely uncomfortable in this picture ?

Yes and so does her sister..atleast I think that's her sister beside her.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #806 on: August 03, 2011, 10:50:11 AM »

I can imagine everybody's babyfine neck hairs standing on end after my last post...

Makes ya sick...doesn't it?

Where did this Kevin come from?  How long had he been in the home?  I had not heard about him before.  Makes me sick is right!

Louisa's exboyfriend's son.

Thanks!  What a strange group of relationships!

Tell me about it. It's like watching a scary movie except this is real life, real people, real victims. It's so unreal.

Whether Kevin is involved or not, I'm curious how many Noyes peeps are truckers. Seems like there's so much crime, mental illness & multiple sex offenders surrounding these families. Noyes, Cass, Mullaney...
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #807 on: August 03, 2011, 11:16:29 AM »

This is where I stand right now:

I think Kevin knew about whatever happened to Celina. I'm trying to figure out if he's Celina's 1/2 brother or just his mom's exboyfriend's son. For some reason I think he's Celina's 1/2 brother. On that Missing Celina fb site I was talking about, it was said that a relative of Wendell's (son or nephew) was there that night. Apparently he's a little older than Kevin. I think it's this guy's red truck that le took. I believe he's in his early 20's. I think his last name is Noyes & for some reason the name Tyler is in my memory. There's a Nathan, too, but from what I remember reading the Noyes guy I'm referring to is in his 20's. I'm thinking Kevin knows something but was maybe afraid to say something.

Who is the Noyes kid/guy ghat lives right across the river in Canaan, VT? He's supposed to be in his early 20's. This is the guy that I'm skeptical of bc the red truck "I think" is owned by him. I'll have to look through people's friend lists now..
wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #808 on: August 03, 2011, 11:22:17 AM »

I believe Kevin is the son of a former boyfriend of the mom's that still lived with her...don't know why. 

I'm sorry if I missed it somewhere...did they happen to mention anywhere how long they expected it to be before the toxicology reports came back?

Thanks!
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #809 on: August 03, 2011, 11:27:58 AM »

I believe Kevin is the son of a former boyfriend of the mom's that still lived with her...don't know why. 

I'm sorry if I missed it somewhere...did they happen to mention anywhere how long they expected it to be before the toxicology reports came back?

Thanks!

At PC no timeline was given.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #810 on: August 03, 2011, 11:50:11 AM »

Thanks!

I got the impression that the former boyfriend is incarcerated.  Maybe that's why he was staying there?   

"Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes."  ~ Maggie Kuhn
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #811 on: August 03, 2011, 12:18:12 PM »

Thanks!

I got the impression that the former boyfriend is incarcerated.  Maybe that's why he was staying there?   

That's what I thought, too. But I still for some reason thought Celina was raised with him or he's her 1/2 brother. I'm thinking maybe her mom (Louisa) split with Adam Laro while she was preggers with Celina, was in a relationship with Kevin Mullaney's dad, his dad went away or whatever, but Kevin stayed with Louisa. I think maybe that's why Celina views him as her brother bc maybe she was raised with him. I must be wacky bc in all the pics I saw of Celina with Kevin, to me it looks like she adores him & they get along good. Then again, I'm always wishing for the best.

I'm thinking "if" Kevin really had a questionable poly, I'll bet it was over whether he knew something or not. I'm truly hoping beyond hope he had nothing to do with this. I feel for Celina's loved ones, especially Kayla.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #812 on: August 03, 2011, 12:22:45 PM »

Thanks!

Good Aftertnoon Monkey's,

Wildmala do you know the ages for Paul mullaney and Kevin Mullaney, please?  I have looked with no success.

T.Y.

Titch

Will you, please, repost the "midwestern" Louisa Cass?  Thank-you. 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #813 on: August 03, 2011, 12:25:32 PM »

Thanks!

That's what I thought, too. But I still for some reason thought Celina was raised with him or he's her 1/2 brother. I'm thinking maybe her mom (Louisa) split with Adam Laro while she was preggers with Celina, was in a relationship with Kevin Mullaney's dad, his dad went away or whatever, but Kevin stayed with Louisa. I think maybe that's why Celina views him as her brother bc maybe she was raised with him. I must be wacky bc in all the pics I saw of Celina with Kevin, to me it looks like she adores him & they get along good. Then again, I'm always wishing for the best.

I'm thinking "if" Kevin really had a questionable poly, I'll bet it was over whether he knew something or not. I'm truly hoping beyond hope he had nothing to do with this. I feel for Celina's loved ones, especially Kayla.
I agree with you.  I do think she liked Kevin....in the 3 pics of them, it looks like she adored her older *brother*.
Kevin Mullaney and Paul Mullaney both have another Mullaney on their FB friends....could be their dad....I can't tell. 

Whoever did this, I believe all 3 (Louisa, Wendell, Kevin) know what the story is . . .
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #814 on: August 03, 2011, 12:36:21 PM »

Thanks!

Good Aftertnoon Monkey's,

Wildmala do you know the ages for Paul mullaney and Kevin Mullaney, please?  I have looked with no success.

T.Y.

Titch

Will you, please, repost the "midwestern" Louisa Cass?  Thank-you. 

But I thought that person was still incarcerated? Her first name's Cynthia? That one? I'll go look...
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #815 on: August 03, 2011, 01:07:06 PM »

Police are really investigating this. They are at the Casses again this morning, and they hauled out a T150 truck that was in the property, one that is supposed to have a tarp on top and a green trash bag that could be seen inside.

I think that the "pending" report on the autopsy is just that, pending on more investigation and other tests before giving a final cause of death.

It could also be that the police wants time to go back and make sure all available evidence is gathered and whatever the autopsy findings were that they can be corroborated in court.

Yesterday people were saying that Celina's body was wrapped, and I assumed it was wrapped before it was submerged.

But, reading the chat from WMUR Live Wire, I can see that police wrapped the body before bringing it up. As of:

We were at the Connecticut River when Celina's body was recovered, but couldn't see much because authorities wrapped her body before removing it from the water.
by Trent Spiner/WMUR Staff 8/3/2011 12:42:24 AM 7:42 PM yesterday

http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Authorities_Investigate_Missing_Girls_Death?Page=4

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #816 on: August 03, 2011, 01:15:11 PM »

I think she must have been weighted down or the body would have surfaced by then.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #817 on: August 03, 2011, 01:16:57 PM »

Police are really investigating this. They are at the Casses again this morning, and they hauled out a T150 truck that was in the property, one that is supposed to have a tarp on top and a green trash bag that could be seen inside.

I think that the "pending" report on the autopsy is just that, pending on more investigation and other tests before giving a final cause of death.

It could also be that the police wants time to go back and make sure all available evidence is gathered and whatever the autopsy findings were that they can be corroborated in court.

Yesterday people were saying that Celina's body was wrapped, and I assumed it was wrapped before it was submerged.

But, reading the chat from WMUR Live Wire, I can see that police wrapped the body before bringing it up. As of:

We were at the Connecticut River when Celina's body was recovered, but couldn't see much because authorities wrapped her body before removing it from the water.
by Trent Spiner/WMUR Staff 8/3/2011 12:42:24 AM 7:42 PM yesterday

http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Authorities_Investigate_Missing_Girls_Death?Page=4

Thank you.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #818 on: August 03, 2011, 01:23:38 PM »

I think she must have been weighted down or the body would have surfaced by then.

Think your right.
Le would of said if she drowned, so no water in her lungs.

However some ppl don't float, really.
Can u guys lay on your backs and float in water? 
I can't, I sink.  In less your in salt water.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #819 on: August 03, 2011, 01:26:59 PM »

Wow, I just got lost in a sea of Facebook friends for this family.

Some of Kevin Mullaney's friends are-
Bill Mullaney
Kaylee Noyes
Kyla Laro
Paul Mullaney
Wendell Noyes

Some of Kayla Laro's friends are-
Amy Laro
Angela Laro
Julie Laro
Kaylee Noyes
Kevin Mullaney
Nick Noyes

Some of Wendell Noyes friends are-
Kevin Mullaney
Tyler Noyes

It looks like Wendell had only 3 males as his friends, the two above and one other guy.  All the others are woman that I doubt that he knew very well other than in his own mind. 

The interesting part is that only Kevin Mullaney and Tyles Noyes can view his facebook.  But that's not necessarily true because if, say Kaylee is friends with Kevin, she can then view Kevin's friends and open up Wendell's page.  There was a detective of some sort on JVM the other night who said that on Celina's friends list there were only 3 out of 35 who were real friends of hers.  I wonder who put the others on her page?

It seemed like a free for all with the computers in that house.  It would have been very helpful if they had all listed family on the left side but they probably can't figure it out themselves.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.