March 28, 2024, 05:19:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celina Cass, 11yrs old, missing since 7/25/2011 from New Hampshire(BODY FOUND)  (Read 587808 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #840 on: August 03, 2011, 04:29:26 PM »

Not criticizing or anything, and as a matter of just commenting...  I see now why her teeth were shaped like that, it's hereditary.

Adam Laro

Tis the silver truck:

From http://www.boston.com

I think that mom had bad teeth too from the photo that I saw...
but there are dentists in this day and age who will treat children for free in some cases where needed...

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #841 on: August 03, 2011, 04:34:50 PM »

Not criticizing or anything, and as a matter of just commenting...  I see now why her teeth were shaped like that, it's hereditary.

Adam Laro

Tis the silver truck:

The man standing behind dad to our right is her brother according to the family interview.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #842 on: August 03, 2011, 04:43:39 PM »

Celina's brother or mother's brother?

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #843 on: August 03, 2011, 04:45:12 PM »

Have y'all read the comments on Tyler Noyes' FB wall?  In particular, the 8 comments posted on Monday?

Very interesting.  I didn't cut and paste 'cause I figured it'd be bleeped for language.   

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1263560033&sk=wall
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #844 on: August 03, 2011, 04:47:34 PM »

Here is a photo of Louisa on the right at the consignment shop where she works. This was taken Dec 2010 and is from an article in the Colebrook Chronicle. She looks young, pretty, happy and normal here. Not what I was expecting at all. The photo and article about the shop are on page 6 of the pdf below.

http://www.colebrookchronicle.com/Dec31.pdf

I tried to insert the photo, but it didn't work so I guess I don't know how to do it. If anyone could tell me how or insert it for me I would appreciate it.

Marycat and Jerseygirl, Thank-you, wowsy, I did not know she owned a store.  Could we put this beautful photo over
in Celina Cass' photos?  This is a nice reference piece, since this is the only crisp and clear photo, we have of mom.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=136.0

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
marycat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #845 on: August 03, 2011, 04:51:54 PM »

I believe Kevin is the son of a former boyfriend of the mom's that still lived with her...don't know why. 

I'm sorry if I missed it somewhere...did they happen to mention anywhere how long they expected it to be before the toxicology reports came back?

Thanks!

Good Aftertnoon Monkey's,

Wildmala do you know the ages for Paul mullaney and Kevin Mullaney, please?  I have looked with no success.

T.Y.

Titch

Will you, please, repost the "midwestern" Louisa Cass?  Thank-you. 

Paul Edward Mullaney is 24 now - in prison for a probation violation on a previous conviction of being an accomplice to a burglary.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:EnqwCmU-hzgJ:www.fosters.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article%3FAID%3D/20090822/GJCOMMUNITY02/708229943/0/citnews1406+belknap+county+nh+paul+mullaney&cd=5&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a&source=www.google.com

The kid he was with on the burglary is a bad kid with a criminal history at 19 - gave meth to a friend, Raymond DeLucca, who died and is in prison 5-15.

http://www.fosters.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080517/GJNEWS02/995483473

A Gilford man who pleaded guilty to being an accomplice to burglary has violated the terms of his probation.

Paul Mullaney, 23, 23 Liscomb Circle #2, was sentenced to 12 months in the HOC, six months suspended during good behavior and compliance with all terms of the court's order. The suspended sentence may be imposed for up to two years. The court recommended work release consistent with administrative regulations and for the defendant to participate meaningfully and complete any counseling, treatment or educational programs as directed by correctional authorities. He was further ordered to complete the Adapt Program while incarcerated and shall also work toward obtaining his GED. Public Defender Howard Clayman represented Mullaney.

I can't find a thing on Kevin that is concrete. The neighbors called him a "man", so I think he is probably close to Paul's age, but that is just a feeling.

The Bill Mullaney on the FB page works at (or owns) a paintball place around Barnstead, NH. I "think" he is only 34, so too young to be Paul and Kevin's father/ According to a people search, Bill Mullaney of Northwoods NH is 34.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #846 on: August 03, 2011, 04:58:27 PM »

Celina's brother or mother's brother?

Adam Laro's son...Celina's brother.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #847 on: August 03, 2011, 04:58:55 PM »

Celina was a beautiful girl...it breaks my heart to read some of the comments here -:(!! Honestly, we could all see the resemblence in daughter and father-did we really need to point it out?!  -----It is nice to know that Celina is ~perfect~~ now-....!!  Im not sure who would be meaner-kids in school or posters on these boards..

Rest in peace sweet Celina....

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #848 on: August 03, 2011, 05:03:36 PM »

Celina was a beautiful girl...it breaks my heart to read some of the comments here -:(!! Honestly, we could all see the resemblence in daughter and father-did we really need to point it out?!  -----It is nice to know that Celina is ~perfect~~ now-....!!  Im not sure who would be meaner-kids in school or posters on these boards..

I don't believe any of our monkeys were mean-spirited in their discussions about Celina.  an angelic monkey
I took it as caring, and wishing we/someone could have provided dental care for Celina (I guess that's what you're inferring).    an angelic monkey
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #849 on: August 03, 2011, 05:04:52 PM »

the reason i mention this info, my cuz insurance wouldnt pay,she had to pay out of pocket
and it was expensive, so $$ may have been a prob
Gaps Between Teeth there are many causes,Sometimes, a diastema is part of a set of problems
If a large labial frenum is causing the gap, the frenum can be reduced through surgery called a frenectomy.
http://irinadental.com/index.php?page=problem&pro=gaps_between_teeth&page_name=Gaps%20Between%20Teeth

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #850 on: August 03, 2011, 05:12:59 PM »

Adam Laro

Tis the silver truck:

but there are dentists in this day and age who will treat children for free in some cases where needed...

I don't know where some of you live, but I raised my kids in the state of Maine. My 2 girls had horrible teeth, my son's weren't that bad. I was a single mom, going to school and working 3/4 time trying to make ends meet. My ex was supposed to pay child support and carry medical on the 3 children. He did neither. My kids received medical from the state and I don't care what some here think of that, my children, ALL children need and should be entitled to recieve medical and dental care. My 2 girls were referred to an orthodonist, by a dentist they visited reguarly. There was ONE orthodontist in the whole state that would accept medicaid to treat children and let me tell you it had to be bad to qualify! I knew families that traveled 8hours one way to get their child treatment...My son't mouth was never fixed, he still gives me crap about it, but where was I supposed to come up with 3500.00? I did my best to provide the necessities and despite their imperfections I loved them, still do, buck teeth and all....

Celina's parents may not have qualified and dentist and orthodontists don't work for free...at least not where I come from.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #851 on: August 03, 2011, 05:20:12 PM »

I believe Kevin is the son of a former boyfriend of the mom's that still lived with her...don't know why. 

I'm sorry if I missed it somewhere...did they happen to mention anywhere how long they expected it to be before the toxicology reports came back?

Thanks!

Wildmala do you know the ages for Paul mullaney and Kevin Mullaney, please?  I have looked with no success.

T.Y.

Titch

Paul Edward Mullaney is 24 now - in prison for a probation violation on a previous conviction of being an accomplice to a burglary.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:EnqwCmU-hzgJ:www.fosters.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article%3FAID%3D/20090822/GJCOMMUNITY02/708229943/0/citnews1406+belknap+county+nh+paul+mullaney&cd=5&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a&source=www.google.com

The kid he was with on the burglary is a bad kid with a criminal history at 19 - gave meth to a friend, Raymond DeLucca, who died and is in prison 5-15.

A Gilford man who pleaded guilty to being an accomplice to burglary has violated the terms of his probation.

Paul Mullaney, 23, 23 Liscomb Circle #2, was sentenced to 12 months in the HOC, six months suspended during good behavior and compliance with all terms of the court's order. The suspended sentence may be imposed for up to two years. The court recommended work release consistent with administrative regulations and for the defendant to participate meaningfully and complete any counseling, treatment or educational programs as directed by correctional authorities. He was further ordered to complete the Adapt Program while incarcerated and shall also work toward obtaining his GED. Public Defender Howard Clayman represented Mullaney.

I can't find a thing on Kevin that is concrete. The neighbors called him a "man", so I think he is probably close to Paul's age, but that is just a feeling.

The Bill Mullaney on the FB page works at (or owns) a paintball place around Barnstead, NH. I "think" he is only 34, so too young to be Paul and Kevin's father/ According to a people search, Bill Mullaney of Northwoods NH is 34.

Wow, thanks Marycat!
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #852 on: August 03, 2011, 05:22:22 PM »

Mods, Please delete my post #825 as it goes to my personal page.  Eeeeek, thank you so much.
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #853 on: August 03, 2011, 05:27:21 PM »

P.S. about the teeth...

Sometimes orthodontial treatment requires a variety of procedures such as extractions and a "wait period" in order to allow some teeth to drop....just saying
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #854 on: August 03, 2011, 05:28:18 PM »

Thanks!

T.Y.

Titch

b] The suspended sentence may be imposed for up to two years. The court recommended work release consistent with administrative regulations and for the defendant to participate meaningfully and complete any counseling, treatment or educational programs as directed by correctional authorities. He was further ordered to complete the Adapt Program while incarcerated and shall also work toward obtaining his GED. Public Defender Howard Clayman represented Mullaney.

Good afternoon busy monkey's,

Titch,

Thank-you for filling in the puzzle on his age.

"The Man" his last name  may be altered, I will play around with his last name.  Thank-you for a very good newspaper article.  Paul should be out on the streets by now, you think? The paper was dated Saturday, August 22, 2009.

Paul Mullaney, 23, 23 Liscomb Circle #2, was sentenced to 12 months in the HOC, six months suspended during good behavior and compliance with all terms of the court's order.[/

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #855 on: August 03, 2011, 05:31:29 PM »

Thanks!

T.Y.

Titch

Wow, thanks Marycat!

Nice work,Marycat, Thank-you, very talented monkey's   

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #856 on: August 03, 2011, 05:37:48 PM »

Mods, Please delete my post #825 as it goes to my personal page.  Eeeeek, thank you so much.

Not going to your page.  When the link gets broken it will go to anyones home page.  So when I click on it, it goes to my home page and if Titch clicked on it it would go to her home page.   

Facebook and Twitter URL's often don't work right so I always add the URL tags just in case.

You can do this by typing in front of the URL [ url ]  then at the end of the url  [ /url ]   (I had to add a space after and before the brackets or it wouldn't show for you)

OR you can highlight the URL then click on the URL icon and it will add the URL tags for you
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #857 on: August 03, 2011, 05:41:07 PM »

Paul Mullaney is still in jail.  You will have to scroll to see the entire screen shot:

http://www4.egov.nh.gov/Inmate_Locator/Default.aspx

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #858 on: August 03, 2011, 05:42:39 PM »

I don't believe any of our monkeys were mean-spirited in their discussions about Celina.  an angelic monkey
I took it as caring, and wishing we/someone could have provided dental care for Celina (I guess that's what you're inferring).    an angelic monkey

exactly what it was...thank you for being a monkey who has read most of the posts and know where some of us were coming from...not mean spirited at all..

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #859 on: August 03, 2011, 05:49:13 PM »

Adam Laro

Tis the silver truck:

I don't know where some of you live, but I raised my kids in the state of Maine. My 2 girls had horrible teeth, my son's weren't that bad. I was a single mom, going to school and working 3/4 time trying to make ends meet. My ex was supposed to pay child support and carry medical on the 3 children. He did neither. My kids received medical from the state and I don't care what some here think of that, my children, ALL children need and should be entitled to recieve medical and dental care. My 2 girls were referred to an orthodonist, by a dentist they visited reguarly. There was ONE orthodontist in the whole state that would accept medicaid to treat children and let me tell you it had to be bad to qualify! I knew families that traveled 8hours one way to get their child treatment...My son't mouth was never fixed, he still gives me crap about it, but where was I supposed to come up with 3500.00? I did my best to provide the necessities and despite their imperfections I loved them, still do, buck teeth and all....

Celina's parents may not have qualified and dentist and orthodontists don't work for free...at least not where I come from.

True story here... When I was little, I had a gap in my teeth you could fit a thumb through. Literally. My teeth fixed themselves. No lie, people always assumed I had braces but I never did. My teeth are straight, symmetrical and white. I'm thinking Celina's parents might not have had the money to fix her teeth, or heck who am I kidding - why would they care? My son got a 2 by 4 in his mouth when he was in 3 rd grade. He had a diving board accident, clipped his face on the cement, then had to have part of his palate rebuilt. So he had 2 brackets & 4 spacers to prepare for full orthontics. He got his full set of braces in 4th grade. Spring of 4th grade he was too close to somebody's backswing & got hit in the mouth with the bat. I held his main artery bc he was in shock, mouth & face split open, teeth in his throat, etc. He had 6 root canals, had 2 supernumerary teeth cut out, lost 9 teeth, had to get a new set of braces which thank God Little League paid for and reconstructive surgery by a maxiofacial oral surgeon - a plastic surgeon wasn't good enough. He wore braces until 9th grade.

The 2 by 4 in 3rd grade cost us $1900. The full set of braces in 4th cost us $7700. they were mangled in the bat accident & he had to get another set, plus implants & an incredible surgeon. You can't tell at all but we paid top dollar for his surgeries & reconstruction. Cosmetics aren't covered by insurance. His teeth implants, whitening & bonding isn't covered by dental either. We did this bc we thought it would make his outlook more pleasant & his apppearance easy on the eyes.

Having said that, I've learned a really tough lesson about judging someone's appearance. I don't think that Celina's teeth weren't fixed bc her parents didn't care about her...I think they overlooked it bc they're not superficial like I was years ago. Some people aren't in the same financial position as others. My downstairs was gutted for almost 4 years bc I insist on putting ALL of our children first. My downstairs is finally just now getting done! I just think Celina's parents thought she was beautiful & perfect just the was she was, that nothing about her needed to be changed in their eyes. In researching alot of the people from that entire area, it sure does appear they might have the same philosophy. Maybe that's why some people look like they have more money than others buts they all still seem to pull together for each other. I think it's just their way. They don't judge.

Hope that doesn't sound snarky...it's not meant to. I thought I'd share my experience with my son bc I really do feel more superficial now after feeling "sorry" for Celina's teeth appearance. Why? Who cares? Sooo many kids go through that awkward stage. Celina wouldn't have liked anybody feeling "sorry" for her, just like anybody else wouldn't want other people's pity. They want people to accept them for who they are, not other people's idea of perfection.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.