March 28, 2024, 02:05:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celina Cass, 11yrs old, missing since 7/25/2011 from New Hampshire(BODY FOUND)  (Read 587779 times)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #920 on: August 03, 2011, 09:04:20 PM »

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2011-08-03-celina-cass-new-hampshire-investigation_n.htm?csp=34news

Stepdad's pickup taken from home of dead N.H. girl
Updated 40m ago

Close family friend Jeanine Brady, the employer of Celina's mother, Louisa Noyes, said the girl's body has been turned over to the family and a service is being planned. Brady declined to say where or when the service would be held. She said it will be private.

snip

"She needed the utmost privacy," Brady said.   

::justice2NJ::

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #921 on: August 03, 2011, 09:05:42 PM »

Officials tow car in Celina Cass investigation

Snipped

NECN has learned that Celina and her sister had recently been sleeping in the basement of their house while a family friend, 23-year-old Kevin Mullaney, was staying with them in Celina's room.

Mullaney, like stepfather Wendell Noyes, is among the friends and relatives interviewed by police in recent days.

The command center where the investigation has been based was set to close Wednesday evening.

http://www.necn.com/08/03/11/Officials-tow-car-in-Celina-Cass-investi/landing_newengland.html?blockID=545812&feedID=4206

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #922 on: August 03, 2011, 09:06:46 PM »

snipped..

Mullaney and Celina's stepfather, Wendell Noyes, have previously run afoul of the law. Mullaney was charged in a string of car thefts in 2007, and Noyes was arrested in 2003 for breaking into an ex-girlfriend's home and threatening to throw her down a flight of stairs, according to court documents.

Wendell Noyes was involuntarily committed to a psychiatric hospital after the 2003 incident, and an order signed by a probate judge indicated he suffered from paranoid schizophrenia.

Mullaney pleaded guilty to stealing five cars and trucks in 2007 and was sentenced to 1 1/2 to 3 years in prison and a consecutive term of four months in jail.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2011/aug/03/stepdads-pickup-taken-from-home-of-dead-nh-girl/?ap

Good find, Jersey Girl. I haven't seen anything on Kevin M in regards to prison. I wonder if it was in NH? So, we know he is 23. I did find a reference to a Kevin D Mullane Sr, 50 years old, from West Stewartstown, but no other Mullaneys.

I posted a few pages ago some comments from people on another link. It says all of this. This lady was talking about this stuff a few nights ago on a Missing Celina fb profile. She pleaded with him to say something. She insisted he knew something. Rocks or blocks were mentioned with weighting Celina down, blood found in the red truck, Celina being wrapped in a blanket, and that only 1 pair of her sneakers were missing...which is how Louisa knew what shoes she could have last been seen in.

All this time I thought Kevin knew more but I didn't think he was the actual perp. I thought maybe he was just afraid to say something.

Does Kevin do drugs? Anybody know? Gosh, for the past few days ve been trying to find out who lives in Canaan besides Gordon.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: August 03, 2011, 09:07:22 PM »

Clint says they are taking a hard look at the step father.  Clint may not be aware of Kevin Mullaney.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #924 on: August 03, 2011, 09:07:34 PM »

Friends close to Louisa Noyes say Mullaney, 23, is the son of a former boyfriend and moved into the Noyes' home about a year ago, joining Wendell and Louisa Noyes and her children, Celina and her older sister, Kayla.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2011/aug/03/stepdads-pickup-taken-from-home-of-dead-nh-girl/?ap

Oh My God!

Then Kevin is the one that lady on that Missing Celina fb profile was talking about! Omgomgomg. Is it Kevin's red pickup truck? Holy cow!

But..what's interesting is the truck they took away today is good old Wendall's truck.

It also said that gloved LE inspected the under carriage before they took it away.  This says to me that they didn't find the evidence they needed with the red pick up..and where looking for that with the one they took today.

Sounds like they think whomever did this was off the side of the road in a truck..enough so that local vegetation might have been stuck underneath.  Also sounds like there maybe truck tire tracks at the scene rather then regular car tire tracks..just saying because so far they have impounded two trucks.

Gypsy,  You are wearing your monkey "thinking cap".   

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
marycat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #925 on: August 03, 2011, 09:09:19 PM »

Thanks to the post about the car theft I found this in the Aug 27, 2997 Berlin Daily Sun

Kevin Mullaney, 19, of 35 West Road, Clarksville, was charged with six counts of theft by unauthorized taking and a single count of burglary. He is alleged to have entered the garage of Keith Colomb in Columbia and taken a 2000 Chevy Tahoe truck. He is also charged with taking a 1999 Dodge Caravan van belonging to Paul Garland, a 2004 Ford truck belonging to Patricia Hinds, a 2006 Ford vehicle belonging to Rancourt Trucking, a Chevy K10 from Herc’s Garage, and a 2003 Volkswagen belonging to Lindsay Lea. • Benjamin McKinnon, 19, of 28 Gould Road, Stewartstown was indicted on two counts of theft by unauthorized taking. He is alleged to have acted in concert with Mullaney in taking the Chevy K10 and the 2003 Volkswagen.

http://www.berlindailysun.com/node/48855/18661

I haven't been able to find his prison record. I was wondering when he was paroled and when his probation is up.

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: August 03, 2011, 09:13:03 PM »

Friends close to Louisa Noyes say Mullaney, 23, is the son of a former boyfriend and moved into the Noyes' home about a year ago, joining Wendell and Louisa Noyes and her children, Celina and her older sister, Kayla.

Oh My God!

Then Kevin is the one that lady on that Missing Celina fb profile was talking about! Omgomgomg. Is it Kevin's red pickup truck? Holy cow!

But..what's interesting is the truck they took away today is good old Wendall's truck.

It also said that gloved LE inspected the under carriage before they took it away.  This says to me that they didn't find the evidence they needed with the red pick up..and where looking for that with the one they took today.

Sounds like they think whomever did this was off the side of the road in a truck..enough so that local vegetation might have been stuck underneath.  Also sounds like there maybe truck tire tracks at the scene rather then regular car tire tracks..just saying because so far they have impounded two trucks.

Gypsy,  You are wearing your monkey "thinking cap".   

Witnesses said that a green garbage can could be seen under the blue tarp.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #927 on: August 03, 2011, 09:16:26 PM »

I dont know of this video was posted.. Interview with Wendell Noyes..

Stepfather Discusses Search For Missing Girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EorN9wTFtMM&feature=player_embedded

Thanks for this video Jersey. Wendell seems a bit touched iyam. All he says is yup yeah & fine. Weird.

At the beginning of this video they inform the body was found on the NH side of the river. If you look at the river, you can see exactly how small or narrow the river in that area is. It sort of looks like you could jump across it with a decent ramp & dirtbike.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #928 on: August 03, 2011, 09:17:39 PM »

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2011-08-03-celina-cass-new-hampshire-investigation_n.htm?csp=34news

Updated 40m ago

Close family friend Jeanine Brady, the employer of Celina's mother, Louisa Noyes, said the girl's body has been turned over to the family and a service is being planned. Brady declined to say where or when the service would be held. She said it will be private.

snip

From that same article I gathered that Brady declined to say if Wendall was still living in their home..interesting..because if he was she would not have declined to give out that info..she would have said yeas ..of course it is home home too.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #929 on: August 03, 2011, 09:20:21 PM »

Questions Remain in Case of Celina Cass..Video
http://www.tutorialsvideo.net/news-video/questions-remain-in-case-of-celina-cass.html

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #930 on: August 03, 2011, 09:27:49 PM »

Thanks to the post about the car theft I found this in the Aug 27, 2997 Berlin Daily Sun

Kevin Mullaney, 19, of 35 West Road, Clarksville, was charged with six counts of theft by unauthorized taking and a single count of burglary. He is alleged to have entered the garage of Keith Colomb in Columbia and taken a 2000 Chevy Tahoe truck. He is also charged with taking a 1999 Dodge Caravan van belonging to Paul Garland, a 2004 Ford truck belonging to Patricia Hinds, a 2006 Ford vehicle belonging to Rancourt Trucking, a Chevy K10 from Herc’s Garage, and a 2003 Volkswagen belonging to Lindsay Lea. • Benjamin McKinnon, 19, of 28 Gould Road, Stewartstown was indicted on two counts of theft by unauthorized taking. He is alleged to have acted in concert with Mullaney in taking the Chevy K10 and the 2003 Volkswagen.

http://www.berlindailysun.com/node/48855/18661

I haven't been able to find his prison record. I was wondering when he was paroled and when his probation is up.

Marycat,

You must have a little magic machine  Have you tried Vermont,for KM prison records? 

Sometime's Immates are transferred out of State...

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #931 on: August 03, 2011, 09:37:44 PM »

Oh My God!

But isn't the red pickup still in impound?

We need to check records. Is anybody being held at all? Where's Kevin been?
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #932 on: August 03, 2011, 09:40:54 PM »

Updated 40m ago

snip

From that same article I gathered that Brady declined to say if Wendall was still living in their home..interesting..because if he was she would not havdeclined to give out that info..e she would have said yeas ..of course it is home home too.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #933 on: August 03, 2011, 09:42:04 PM »

Snipped

NECN has learned that Celina and her sister had recently been sleeping in the basement of their house while a family friend, 23-year-old Kevin Mullaney, was staying with them in Celina's room.

Mullaney, like stepfather Wendell Noyes, is among the friends and relatives interviewed by police in recent days.

The command center where the investigation has been based was set to close Wednesday evening.

http://www.necn.com/08/03/11/Officials-tow-car-in-Celina-Cass-investi/landing_newengland.html?blockID=545812&feedID=4206

Wow! Now it's down to just "friend"? Is he a close friend, half bro, what? This is crazy!
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #934 on: August 03, 2011, 09:45:41 PM »

Another mystery man...could he be a relative? 

Mark J Mullaney   Clarksville, NH 

http://www.peoplesmart.com/address

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: August 03, 2011, 09:46:18 PM »

There's been something floating around in my head.  I've been looking for either a press conference or an article where the Assistant Attorney General made a statement to the effect 'that there's no need for the community to be concerned'.  That's not a quote - it was something she said seemingly trying to reassure the community.  I remember thinking at the time - was she trying to say that it wasn't a random kidnapping from someone outside of the area?  Can anyone locate that article?  TIA

Hi Pattieanne, this does not mention the assist att. general but it's all I could find

An answer for all of you who have asked... The personnel leading the search efforts tell us that they discourage members of the public from heading to Stewartstown to take part in the search. They said that bigger numbers of untrained people can end up being counterproductive. The teams they are using are specially trained to look for certain things. They are extremely thankful to all of you for your suggestions and offers to help them out.
by David Hurlburt/WMUR Staff 10:15 AM

@LB Yes. They have searched several ponds including Back Pond.
by David Hurlburt/WMUR Staff 10:10 AM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Search_Continues_For_Missing_11-Year-Old_Girl#ixzz1TVb4ikFC

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #936 on: August 03, 2011, 09:51:06 PM »

Snipped

Wow! Now it's down to just "friend"? Is he a close friend, half bro, what? This is crazy!

IMO...He was an income of some sorts...he did not live there free. You know how much food men eat and they stink-up everything    I wonder if she was getting a check for him....privacy...Ha!

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: August 03, 2011, 09:59:55 PM »

Stepfather Of Celina Cass Checks Into Mental Hospital..

Cass’ stepfather, Wendell Noyes, check himself into a mental hospital in Concord Wednesday. Investigators also seized a silver pickup truck, that neighbors say was typically driven by Noyes.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2011/08/03/stepfather-of-celina-cass-checks-into-mental-hospital/
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #938 on: August 03, 2011, 10:03:10 PM »

Cass’ stepfather, Wendell Noyes, check himself into a mental hospital in Concord Wednesday. Investigators also seized a silver pickup truck, that neighbors say was typically driven by Noyes.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2011/08/03/stepfather-of-celina-cass-checks-into-mental-hospital/

Celina Body was wrapped in a blanket according to video
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #939 on: August 03, 2011, 10:06:21 PM »

From the same article.

::snipping2::
Celina’s biological father, Adam Laro, says he never noticed anything strange at the house, until the last time he visited her.

He says recently, Celina and her sister were sleeping in the basement.

“It seems odd to me, very odd. Here they had two beautiful rooms and a nice place to live all of a sudden things got changed by certain people who I won’t name,” says Laro. “Now all of a sudden they’re staying on an air mattress on the cellar floor, to me it’s kind of crazy.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.