March 28, 2024, 05:26:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celina Cass, 11yrs old, missing since 7/25/2011 from New Hampshire(BODY FOUND)  (Read 587809 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #960 on: August 03, 2011, 10:49:24 PM »

Snipped..

Investigators on Tuesday combed the area along the river, which divides Vermont and New Hampshire, above where Celina's body was found. A crime scene technician said they were doing computer-aided diagramming to give them a precise electronic image of the area.

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/autopsy-on-new-hampshire-girls-body-inconclusive_2011-08-02.html
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #961 on: August 03, 2011, 10:50:53 PM »

What a sad home life for Celina and Kayla. 

http://www.wgme.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/wgme_vid_8756.shtml

Celina Cass' birth father says her home was not stable, slept on air mattress in basement

::snipping2::

Still, Celina's birth father, Adam Laro, says he thought Noyes was odd but he didn't have any problems with him.

And then recently Laro says he learned more about Celina's home life and became concerned.

"The next thing I know they are staying on an air mattress on the cellar floor, staying down in the cellar and to me it's like, why would they do that?  It wasn't a good atmosphere over there, there were a lot of people in and out of that place and a lot of faces every time I went over there.  It hurts me incredibly. I don't even know how to explain it-- it's crushing-- it's heart crushing-- it's like a sore that is never going to leave," said Laro.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #962 on: August 03, 2011, 10:54:34 PM »

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown comments on the suspicious death of Celina Cass ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fe17BJD9Gsc

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #963 on: August 03, 2011, 10:59:48 PM »

According to the video.

Celina’s biological father, Adam Laro, says he never noticed anything strange at the house, until the last time he visited her.

He says recently, Celina and her sister were sleeping in the basement.Things got change by certain people..He said they were sleeping on an air mattress.. This is crazy..

You know what? This just fills ne with rage. What is wrong with people? What's to become of Kayla now? I wanna look into Louisa. Is she a little "touched" too? What's the excuse? Was she goo trusting and/or forgiving? Why would tge girls have to give up their room for Kevin? Wth!

How...does...mom...get...a...pass..?

It doesn't seem right. What kind of mother sends her daughters to sleep on an air mattress in the basement...yet gives the girls' room to a felon?

I'm pretty much weirded out by these people. I honestly didn't think anybody could frustrate me as much as those Anthonys. Boy was I wrong!

The 1st time I heard she slept in the basement I thought something was wrong with the family.
Look at that house.  NO inprovements, I bet the basement has a dirt floor.

Yep..I posted a few days ago about my concern for living in the basement of an old Victorian..they usually had dirt floors and very low ceilings....most even when the floor is cemented over are only good for a laundry room.

Still..why didn't Mom notice that Celina was not on the living room sofa when she left for work that morning/  It was stated by Celina's aunt and Mom's sister that Celina would sleep on the sofa in the living room when her sissy was away because she was afraid of sleeping in the basement alone.  So why didn't Mom notice she was not on the sofa and not at home when she left for work that morning?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #964 on: August 03, 2011, 11:05:17 PM »

According to the video.

Celina’s biological father, Adam Laro, says he never noticed anything strange at the house, until the last time he visited her.

He says recently, Celina and her sister were sleeping in the basement.Things got change by certain people..He said they were sleeping on an air mattress.. This is crazy..

You know what? This just fills ne with rage. What is wrong with people? What's to become of Kayla now? I wanna look into Louisa. Is she a little "touched" too? What's the excuse? Was she goo trusting and/or forgiving? Why would tge girls have to give up their room for Kevin? Wth!

How...does...mom...get...a...pass..?

It doesn't seem right. What kind of mother sends her daughters to sleep on an air mattress in the basement...yet gives the girls' room to a felon?

I'm pretty much weirded out by these people. I honestly didn't think anybody could frustrate me as much as those Anthonys. Boy was I wrong!

The 1st time I heard she slept in the basement I thought something was wrong with the family.
Look at that house.  NO inprovements, I bet the basement has a dirt floor.

Yep..I posted a few days ago about my concern for living in the basement of an old Victorian..they usually had dirt floors and very low ceilings....most even when the floor is cemented over are only good for a laundry room.

Still..why didn't Mom notice that Celina was not on the living room sofa when she left for work that morning/  It was stated by Celina's aunt and Mom's sister that Celina would sleep on the sofa in the living room when her sissy was away because she was afraid of sleeping in the basement alone.  So why didn't Mom notice she was not on the sofa and not at home when she left for work that morning?

If someone in that house did it, more then one person knows..jmo.
Things just don't add up....

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #965 on: August 03, 2011, 11:08:29 PM »

Celina Cass' birth father says her home was not stable, slept on air mattress in basement

Still, Celina's birth father, Adam Laro, says he thought Noyes was odd but he didn't have any problems with him.

And then recently Laro says he learned more about Celina's home life and became concerned.

"The next thing I know they are staying on an air mattress on the cellar floor, staying down in the cellar and to me it's like, why would they do that?  It wasn't a good atmosphere over there, there were a lot of people in and out of that place and a lot of faces every time I went over there.  It hurts me incredibly. I don't even know how to explain it-- it's crushing-- it's heart crushing-- it's like a sore that is never going to leave," said Laro.

Who were all these people in and out of the house. I hope to heII they weren't all the Noyes family RSO's.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #966 on: August 03, 2011, 11:10:37 PM »

There's been something floating around in my head.  I've been looking for either a press conference or an article where the Assistant Attorney General made a statement to the effect 'that there's no need for the community to be concerned'.  That's not a quote - it was something she said seemingly trying to reassure the community.  I remember thinking at the time - was she trying to say that it wasn't a random kidnapping from someone outside of the area?  Can anyone locate that article?  TIA

Hi Pattieanne, this does not mention the assist att. general but it's all I could find

NM, thank you so much for looking for Jane Young's statement that stuck in my head.  I do appreciate it.

OMG, marycat, that's exactly what I've been looking for.  At the time the first thing that struck me was that she was telling the neighborhood not to be too upset because they know who it was and it wasn't random.  Thanks.

And JerseyGirl - you are good!  Great finds tonight.  I also think that whatever happened, happened in that house.

How dare that mother put her two daughters on an air mattress in the basement while she had two perverts living in her house.  No wonder poor Celina was afraid to sleep in the basement.  Infuriating.

An answer for all of you who have asked... The personnel leading the search efforts tell us that they discourage members of the public from heading to Stewartstown to take part in the search. They said that bigger numbers of untrained people can end up being counterproductive. The teams they are using are specially trained to look for certain things. They are extremely thankful to all of you for your suggestions and offers to help them out.
by David Hurlburt/WMUR Staff 10:15 AM

@LB Yes. They have searched several ponds including Back Pond.
by David Hurlburt/WMUR Staff 10:10 AM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Search_Continues_For_Missing_11-Year-Old_Girl#ixzz1TVb4ikFC

Pattianne,

Is this what you are looking for?

In a news conference Tuesday night, Senior Assistant Attorney General Jane Young said autopsy results conducted on Celina Cass' body were "pending."

Young said investigators are waiting on toxicology results and further investigation before determining the fifth-grader's cause of death.

Timeline: Search For Celina Cass
Pictures Of Celina Cass

Celina had been missing for a week when her body was found Monday in the Connecticut River. The body was discovered about a quarter-mile from her home in Stewartstown.

Young said authorities were back at the river late Tuesday where Celina was found to look for more clues as to how she was killed.

"Based on a visual observation of Miss Cass' body, both in the water and when we viewed it out of the water, we determined that that death was suspicious, and that's why we launched a criminal investigation," Young said.

Young would not comment on whether they have a suspect or person of interest.

"We continue to look at all facets of this case," she said. "The fact that the body was in the water certainly plays a part in the autopsy."

Young said a criminal investigation into Celina's death remains ongoing.

"I can't say that there is a heightened alarm for the public, but again, we remind people to remain vigilant," Young said.

The attorney general's office said toxicology tests typically take four to six weeks, but investigators asked for the tests to be rushed.

Read more: http://www.wmur.com/news/28746555/detail.html#ixzz1U1V9k4jN

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: August 03, 2011, 11:18:09 PM »

um Dad...if you knew this was going on, why didn't you step in? 

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #968 on: August 03, 2011, 11:18:55 PM »

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2011/aug/03/stepdads-pickup-taken-from-home-of-dead-nh-girl/?ap

::snipping::Brady, the family friend, described Louisa Noyes as a devoted mother who is devastated by her daughter's death.

"Both her girls are everything to her," Brady said. "She's always put their needs before hers. But they were everything to each other."

~~~~~~Bull Sh*t ~~~~~~~

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #969 on: August 03, 2011, 11:28:15 PM »

um Dad...if you knew this was going on, why didn't you step in? 

Cookie..not taking up forthe Dad but Dad's seem to have very little say over what happens to their bio kids once their is a divorce or the Mom has custody.  It is almost impossible to get the courts or social services to take a Dad's plea into consideration. I don't know why..but it seems that it is very hard to convince a court that a bio mother is not doing right by her children..and takes an act of God to get kids removed from their bio mother.  If the mother hasn't given up custody she reigns as far as courts and laws are concerned.  I've seen this in my own family and I have seen it where I used to work.  And as sick as he was I suppose there was no way he felt he could care for them full time.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
marycat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #970 on: August 03, 2011, 11:28:36 PM »

OMG, marycat, that's exactly what I've been looking for.  At the time the first thing that struck me was that she was telling the neighborhood not to be too upset because they know who it was and it wasn't random.  Thanks.

You're welcome, Pattianne! I just remembered it because it struck me too. LE knows it wasn't the proverbial bushy haired stranger and are tightening the news.

An answer for all of you who have asked... The personnel leading the search efforts tell us that they discourage members of the public from heading to Stewartstown to take part in the search. They said that bigger numbers of untrained people can end up being counterproductive. The teams they are using are specially trained to look for certain things. They are extremely thankful to all of you for your suggestions and offers to help them out.

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Search_Continues_For_Missing_11-Year-Old_Girl#ixzz1TVb4ikFC

[/quote]
[/quote]

Pattianne,

In a news conference Tuesday night, Senior Assistant Attorney General Jane Young said autopsy results conducted on Celina Cass' body were "pending."

Young said investigators are waiting on toxicology results and further investigation before determining the fifth-grader's cause of death.

Pictures Of Celina Cass

Celina had been missing for a week when her body was found Monday in the Connecticut River. The body was discovered about a quarter-mile from her home in Stewartstown.

Young said authorities were back at the river late Tuesday where Celina was found to look for more clues as to how she was killed.

"Based on a visual observation of Miss Cass' body, both in the water and when we viewed it out of the water, we determined that that death was suspicious, and that's why we launched a criminal investigation," Young said.

"We continue to look at all facets of this case," she said. "The fact that the body was in the water certainly plays a part in the autopsy."

"I can't say that there is a heightened alarm for the public, but again, we remind people to remain vigilant," Young said.

The attorney general's office said toxicology tests typically take four to six weeks, but investigators asked for the tests to be rushed.

[/quote]
[/quote]
marycat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #971 on: August 03, 2011, 11:29:10 PM »

You're welcome, Pattianne! I just remembered it because it struck me too. LE knows it wasn't the proverbial bushy haired stranger and are tightening the news.

Noose! Sorry.

[/quote]

Pattianne,

Pictures Of Celina Cass

[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #972 on: August 03, 2011, 11:34:17 PM »

If someone in that house did it, more then one person knows..jmo.
Things just don't add up....

[/quote]
Oh, yeah ~ I think Louisa, Kevin, and Wendell all know what happened. 
I still want to know when Louisa went to bed that night.
I still want to know where Kevin was that night.
I want to know why Wendell is not cooperating.
Is this too much to ask?   
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: August 03, 2011, 11:35:24 PM »

Gypsy..I understand about moms and dads and courts and all that...was divorced myself with 2 boys...
But, how many stories did we read about where dad had concerns but didn't/couldn't do anything about it and then it was too late?

Not blaming anyone but geez!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: August 03, 2011, 11:37:35 PM »

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2011/aug/03/stepdads-pickup-taken-from-home-of-dead-nh-girl/?ap

::snipping::Brady, the family friend, described Louisa Noyes as a devoted mother who is devastated by her daughter's death.

"Both her girls are everything to her," Brady said. "She's always put their needs before hers. But they were everything to each other."

~~~~~~Bull Sh*t ~~~~~~~

Agree...

Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #975 on: August 03, 2011, 11:49:21 PM »

There's been something floating around in my head.  I've been looking for either a press conference or an article where the Assistant Attorney General made a statement to the effect 'that there's no need for the community to be concerned'.  That's not a quote - it was something she said seemingly trying to reassure the community.  I remember thinking at the time - was she trying to say that it wasn't a random kidnapping from someone outside of the area?  Can anyone locate that article?  TIA

Hi Pattieanne, this does not mention the assist att. general but it's all I could find

Pattianne,

Pictures Of Celina Cass

That's the second post I screwed up today.  I'm going to have to me more careful.

NM, thank you so much for looking for Jane Young's statement that stuck in my head.  I do appreciate it.

And JerseyGirl - you are good!  Great finds tonight.  I also think that whatever happened, happened in that house.

How dare that mother put her two daughters on an air mattress in the basement while she had two perverts living in her house.  No wonder poor Celina was afraid to sleep in the basement.  Infuriating.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: August 03, 2011, 11:52:03 PM »

We'll be moving to a new thread on page 50 - get ready!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: August 03, 2011, 11:53:09 PM »

Ready

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: August 03, 2011, 11:54:21 PM »

~~~~~~Bull Sh*t ~~~~~~~

Agree...

There is no way anyone could believe that stepdad is normal.  Why on earth would any mother put her kids in the basement and move a guy into their room?  She is not a doting mother, something is not right with her.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: August 03, 2011, 11:54:40 PM »

I think we need 2 more posts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.