April 25, 2024, 02:08:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #5 7/29/11 - 8/03/11  (Read 295014 times)
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1000 on: August 03, 2011, 12:22:12 PM »

Dihanna1...it is "another monkey".    We will need to round her and anyone else up, for a get together.

I have three grown children;  I just couldn't say no to this one...he wants a sibling....I say I hope no one else comes along!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1001 on: August 03, 2011, 12:25:37 PM »

People might wanna consider the dude who owns TMZ helped get OJ off. Dontcha wonder how they got such good pics of George & Cindy at Atlantis? If this truly is Casey, then I'll bet these pics were taken at a previous time & she's nowhere near that area now. Harvey Levin believed in Casey's innocence. Harvey Levin is part of The Innocence Project. The DC Madam left a ton of money to The Innocence Project. Texas is where the biggest percentage of death row inmates have been exhonorated. My bet is that she's somewhere in Texas...

hmmm, interesting, I didn't know any of this about Harvey, etc.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1002 on: August 03, 2011, 12:26:52 PM »

i think the pics are real, but staged and then maybe sold to tmz. i think they then moved her to another state as soon after the pics were taken
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1003 on: August 03, 2011, 12:28:37 PM »

kinda looks like it could be german village to me, or that suburb right outside, bexley or something with a b i think it's called, i have been to columbus to visit a friend before who lives in german village and that's what the area looks like

it's been confirmed...it is Lennox town center...Victorian Village area.  You were thinking of Berwick.

I grew up in Berwick, my maternal grandparents Victorian and Italian Village.  I in those areas at least four times a week.   My son was just doing a job at the Target at Lennox so it did look familiar.   

But I too am now questoning if it is here....could she put on that much weight this quickly at here age?   But if it is fake, would TMZ do that?  Would they gamble on their credibility?

BBM

Isn't TMZ the web equivalent of the National Enquirer ?

They're tabloid fodder but they almost always get the salacious stuff correct. I'm thinking that if it's truly Casey, then those pictures were taken under hidden security & staged or else they were taken at an earlier date.

Harvey Levin = Defense Attorney = Innocence Project = ACLU & Equal Liberties / Gay Rights Defender = Anti Death Penalty Advocate.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1004 on: August 03, 2011, 12:32:07 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-probation-hearing-20110803,0,6368330.story
By Anthony Colarossi and Amy Pavuk, Orlando Sentinel

12:00 p.m. EDT, August 3, 2011

While lawyers wait to hear if an emergency hearing will be held today to determine if Casey Anthony should be made to serve probation following a recent amended order by Judge Stan Strickland, a state corrections official said Anthony must report to the Orlando probation office by 10 a.m. Thursday.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
shannon1233
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1005 on: August 03, 2011, 12:33:34 PM »

BIG WASTE, JP has already let us know he's going to go against the probation by his releasing her the first time, and Baez says Stricklands order was flawed. JP said Strickland had something going on with a famous/popular blogger and that's why he insisted he recuse himself. Her legal team is filing motions for emergency hearing TODAY before the deadline runs out. DOC said she must report BARRING A NEW COURT ORDER. Soooo everything is in place to give her her walking shoes again. OMG, SICK!
  I have to agree with whoever said, JP and Mason go wayyyy back and things are not right. Last hope and prayer is Strickland contests what's happened to a higher power ( who's JP's boss since he's elected) or maybe Superior Court. But really, I give up. I can only hope and pray now that my post yesterday about how her life ends up comes to frutition.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1006 on: August 03, 2011, 12:34:01 PM »

Dihanna1...it is "another monkey".    We will need to round her and anyone else up, for a get together.

I have three grown children;  I just couldn't say no to this one...he wants a sibling....I say I hope no one else comes along!

LOL, I remember both of my girls wanted a little brother when they were younger.  But no more after them.  You could be right about it being anothermonkey. 

There used to be a monkey here from Zanesville, that came to Columbus, where we met the first time, helping Tim Miller and TES search for those two young college students on campus.  We got pretty close to Tim and crew. We even got to hang out in that famous brown bus.  It was a fascinating experience and it was right before he left for Aruba one of his last trips to search for Natalee.  The familes of those missing were so kind and greatful.  It was heartbreaking and humbling at the same time.  Unfortunately, they've never been found.  She also came down here to see Red, White and Boom for the first time.  I haven't talked to her in a long time.  Not sure what happened to her after she left here. 

Oh wow, I just realized I am totally off topic.  (Maybe we start a Buckeye thread).   Sorry Klaas and Mods.

But I would still love to find Casey at Lennox.  Just not sure what I would do if I found her.  She ain't worth going to jail over!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
shutterblog
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1007 on: August 03, 2011, 12:34:54 PM »

https://twitter.com/shutterblog/status/98792994790051840

THIS JUST IN: Attorneys for #LindsayLohan have filed motion to get her judge recused so she can go before Judge Perry as well. #CaseyAnthony
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1008 on: August 03, 2011, 12:35:10 PM »

https://twitter.com/#!/RichardHornsby
RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
@
@ldk61 Really? What ever came of Baez's contempt hearing?
28 minutes ago

ldk61 Lisa Kelley
@
@RichardHornsby I think you are wrong; JP has proven he means business. I think he will uphold Judge Strickland order. Smile
35 minutes ago https://twitter.com/#!/ldk61

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1009 on: August 03, 2011, 12:40:06 PM »

https://twitter.com/shutterblog/status/98792994790051840

THIS JUST IN: Attorneys for #LindsayLohan have filed motion to get her judge recused so she can go before Judge Perry as well. #CaseyAnthony

ROTFLMAO!  Monkey Devil!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1010 on: August 03, 2011, 12:40:09 PM »

Serenaz1 posted this earlier:
Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:40 am
this post is in the TMZ comment section:

The photos of Casey shopping were taken at the Lennox Town Center Mall on Olentangy River Rd. in Columbus, Ohio. Google Maps street view of the storefront matches perfectly - the windows, light posts, shrubbery, etc. She has been staying at the Varsity Inn ($72/night hotel) which is located on Olentangy River Rd., just across King Ave. from the Lennox Town Center Mall. She has to walk past Starbuck to get to the mall and she is pictured with a Starbucks drink in some of the photos.

I can't help it... I looked at all 27 pictures that TMZ took & they look exactly like her. I just don't think they're Casey. I think it's someone disguised to look like Casey. She was very thin when she walked out of the OC jail. How could her stomach form a muffin top & her skinny upper arms look chunky in such a short period of time? Why would she be walking out & about all by herself knowing she's public enemy #1 right now? Something just doesn't seem right about it. Those pictures sure do look like her. They walk like her, the big toe in flipflips sticks up like her's does, the nose seems right, the way she dresses, etc. I just wonder if they're truly pics of Casey or an imposter. TMZ reported she's staying in that hotel. I wonder how long her stay is...

People might wanna consider the dude who owns TMZ helped get OJ off. Dontcha wonder how they got such good pics of George & Cindy at Atlantis? If this truly is Casey, then I'll bet these pics were taken at a previous time & she's nowhere near that area now. Harvey Levin believed in Casey's innocence. Harvey Levin is part of The Innocence Project. The DC Madam left a ton of money to The Innocence Project. Texas is where the biggest percentage of death row inmates have been exhonorated. My bet is that she's somewhere in Texas...
Texas isn't the biggest percentage of death row inmates being exhonerated by The Innocence Project, it is actually Florida    Actually we are third

http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/innocence-and-death-penalty#inn-st

::snipping2::

EXONERATIONS BY STATE

As of October 27, 2010 there have been 138 exonerations in 26 different States.

State No   State No   State No   State No   State No
Florida 23   Oklahoma 10   Ohio 5   Mississippi 3   Kentucky 1
Illinois 20   North Carolina 7   New Mexico 4   South Carolina 2   Maryland 1
Texas 12   Pennsylvania 6   California 3   Indiana 2   Nebraska 1
Louisiana 8   Alabama 5   Massachusetts 3   Tennessee 2   Nevada 1
Arizona 8   Georgia 5   Missouri 3   Idaho 1   Virginia 1
                        Washington  1

The Innocence project better get busy, we have 7 executions here in Texas starting August 10 and the last one early November. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1011 on: August 03, 2011, 12:43:15 PM »

i have to agree with richard hornsby.  i honestly believe that judge perry will uphold stricklands order as well.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1012 on: August 03, 2011, 12:45:19 PM »

Thanks JSM!    I was just going from memory back in 2008 when the State of FL brought the DP to the table. I remember something about JBP & Texas. Dis he go to college in TX? Is he part of any legal groups in TX?

I really believe the reason Casey walked is political. I think there's alot the public will never know. I'm probably beating a dead horse but I just can't shake it.
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1013 on: August 03, 2011, 12:47:07 PM »

I will bet a million JP will let Slore slid on probation.

Mason served on Florida State Bar Associates and several other things I'll see if I can find that info again

But only thing I can say is JP wont always be around for Slore and team, Karma will come to bite her bin butt big time

I think those are older pictures of slore ,where are the people I do not believe she could walk down a sidewalk anywheres in America, England etc without being recognized.

And still praying that federals will go inj and retry this case, I have read there is a very big chance of this happening

Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1014 on: August 03, 2011, 12:51:44 PM »

Heres about Chaney Mason
http://www.jcheneymason.com/new_page_8.htm
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1015 on: August 03, 2011, 12:51:59 PM »

Thanks JSM!    I was just going from memory back in 2008 when the State of FL brought the DP to the table. I remember something about JBP & Texas. Dis he go to college in TX? Is he part of any legal groups in TX?

I really believe the reason Casey walked is political. I think there's alot the public will never know. I'm probably beating a dead horse but I just can't shake it.

YVW Titch. I think he went to Texas Southern University (not sure if it was law school). Other than that I don't know if he is part of any legal groups here in Texas.

I think you could be right about it being political.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
shannon1233
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1016 on: August 03, 2011, 12:53:03 PM »

FOUND: Perry and Mason and Finn connection, furthermore they all got caught doing bogus things by JAC, from WAY BACK: In Part:

"1. Cheney Mason delivered a glowing intro for his long-time friend"

Luckily, the Justice Administrative Commission, JAC, said, wait just a minute!

http://callsforjustice.wordpress.com/tag/j-cheney-mason/

IMO, JP should be recused himself!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1017 on: August 03, 2011, 12:57:02 PM »

Grab a vine and hang on everyone.  We're gonna change threads here in a sec...
We're heading to the next thread, where we can continue 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1018 on: August 03, 2011, 01:01:45 PM »

Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #6

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.