April 26, 2024, 04:11:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #5 7/29/11 - 8/03/11  (Read 295025 times)
Lily Valley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #140 on: July 30, 2011, 08:30:41 PM »

Most doctors say that Sociopaths cannot be helped.  They are just born that way and there is no treatment to cure them.  They are expert liars and con artists, manipulating people to get what they want.  They only care about themselves and are very narcissistic.  They live a parasitic lifestyle, conning others into supporting them and if they can't get that, they will steal from others.  Sociopaths can't hold down jobs and don't really want to work.  They will seek out people they can con, often leaving their victim broke bankrupt when they move on to their next victim.  They also will not take responsibility for their own actions and will blame others, even when it is obvious they are to blame.  Drug and alcohol abuse is very common and they are usually very promiscuous.  They feel no guilt nor remorse and have no conscience.  Sound familiar?

If Casey is going to get any kind of treatment, it will probably just be for show to try and improve her image so she can make more money from interviews in a couple of months.  But it will all be an act.  JMHO  
Exactly, very well stated.  Evil cannot be cured and it has already been established by psychologists that she is not mentally ill.  Obviously there haven't been any $$$ offers high enough for Miz. Anthony to consider worth her time.    Any talk of therapy is only to create interest in that she may actually have some NEW revealing and shocking story to tell.  Baez is trying to convince the public that they DO want to hear from poor, misunderstood KC.          

Well, I know that she tossed Caylee out into the swamp and she not in prison like she should be.  The only thing I care to know about her is if she's dead or back in jail.   I'm still so angry that these slimy snakes get away with everything.

That works for me.... Monkey Devil!

When snotrag took a fews days off from court so she could be looked at by doctors, were they the same ones that left months earlier?

IIRC the 3 psychologists who evaluated "It" toward the end of the trial were different ones called on by Judge Perry at the request of DT

"The Devil is Dancing Tonight"   Nancy Grace
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #141 on: July 30, 2011, 09:09:15 PM »

Is CJBP elected ?
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #142 on: July 30, 2011, 09:21:03 PM »

Man acquitted of killing four in 2008 Harvey apartment fire faces federal charges in incident

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2011/07/man_acquitted_of_killing_four.html
 ::snipping2::
"in those cases where the facts cry out for another prosecution," ...
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #143 on: July 30, 2011, 09:24:54 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-costs-20110729,0,3640216.story

By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel

8:06 p.m. EDT, July 29, 2011

The Orange County Sheriff's Office spent nearly $300,000 investigating the Casey Anthony case.

That brings the estimated investigative and prosecution costs attributed to the case to more than half a million dollars. It also brings the documented cost in public dollars spent on the Casey Anthony case overall to more than $822,470.

I got a notice recently from the Osceola County clerk of courts with a bill for $16.80 for an unpaid traffic ticket.....   say whaaaat - I don't even know where Osceola county is- they asked for personal information online and the case # they gave came up blank, so I figured it was a scam of some sort and called the Clerk's office.I told her there had to be some mistake as I had never heard of Osceola county...    she tapped on her computer-  searched -  tapped again - apologized for taking so long- kept searching-  finally she asks me "Looks like you have a 'not paying attention' ticket from Kissimmee"  Oooooh, I said, I drove to Disney MANY years ago and on the first day I was at the tail end of a series of cars that slammed their brakes on when an idiot crossed four lanes to cut in front of us and we all collided, but no one was hurt.
"Well,she says - you got a ticket ( this was 1993) and we need the money.... Florida is broke".
Now I have been in the same house with the same name and phone numer since this and no one ever wrote me before- It's the first I heard of a ticket.... but whatever.
So if they don't at least TRY to collect from Casey I shall be pizzed.
They tracked me down for $16.80!!!
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #144 on: July 30, 2011, 09:53:03 PM »

Man acquitted of killing four in 2008 Harvey apartment fire faces federal charges in incident

"in those cases where the facts cry out for another prosecution," ...

God I would love to see this in this case! Never gonna happen unfortunately
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #145 on: July 30, 2011, 10:05:47 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-costs-20110729,0,3640216.story

By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel

8:06 p.m. EDT, July 29, 2011

The Orange County Sheriff's Office spent nearly $300,000 investigating the Casey Anthony case.

That brings the estimated investigative and prosecution costs attributed to the case to more than half a million dollars. It also brings the documented cost in public dollars spent on the Casey Anthony case overall to more than $822,470.

I got a notice recently from the Osceola County clerk of courts with a bill for $16.80 for an unpaid traffic ticket.....   say whaaaat - I don't even know where Osceola county is- they asked for personal information online and the case # they gave came up blank, so I figured it was a scam of some sort and called the Clerk's office.I told her there had to be some mistake as I had never heard of Osceola county...    she tapped on her computer-  searched -  tapped again - apologized for taking so long- kept searching-  finally she asks me "Looks like you have a 'not paying attention' ticket from Kissimmee"  Oooooh, I said, I drove to Disney MANY years ago and on the first day I was at the tail end of a series of cars that slammed their brakes on when an idiot crossed four lanes to cut in front of us and we all collided, but no one was hurt.
"Well,she says - you got a ticket ( this was 1993) and we need the money.... Florida is broke".
Now I have been in the same house with the same name and phone numer since this and no one ever wrote me before- It's the first I heard of a ticket.... but whatever.
So if they don't at least TRY to collect from Casey I shall be pizzed.
They tracked me down for $16.80!!!
U better pay it or they will arrest U. That is beyond crazy.
The trial must have stimulated the economy there a bit, all the media, etc.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: July 30, 2011, 10:53:31 PM »

O/t but does anyone know where I can go and read about daniel clark head. He was shot while hunting. And I think if was left by 2 people. Anyway if you guys have a link can you post it. Or just tell me where if happen. Please thanks Smile

I don't think there's a forum with posts for this as of yet.
This is all I found on the net.
http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2011-05-19/story/georgia-man-indicted-death-stepson-during-hunting-trip

Klaas you can move this to the right spot.....please...

Started a thread - moving all these posts over there now

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=11894.0
« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 11:16:09 PM by klaasend » Logged
crazybabyborg
« Reply #147 on: July 30, 2011, 11:07:51 PM »

http://www.intellectualconservative.com/2011/07/30/the-casey-anthony-jurors-hardly-the-sharpest-noggins-in-the-courtroom/
The Casey Anthony Jurors: Hardly the Sharpest Noggins in the Courtroom
By Karen Norling, on July 30th, 2011

"Beyond a shadow of a doubt" means beyond any doubt whatsoever.  On the other hand, "beyond a reasonable doubt" means beyond any doubt arrived at through-say it with me now--reasoning.  Quite a difference between the two.

Best article I've read since the verdict! Thanks for the link, Trimm!!
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #148 on: July 31, 2011, 12:50:40 AM »

Jeff looks hawt in this picture, as do Yuri and Linda, and not sure who the other guy is but he is looking spiffy too.  I like the beard on Jeff.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: July 31, 2011, 12:52:32 AM »

I want to know how whoever wrote the article on the slore seeking therapy knows.  She is hidden.  I doubt bozo would tell anybody she is actively seeking therapy. 

Hope she gets shock wave therapy and her head explodes.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: July 31, 2011, 12:55:07 AM »

On the retrial by Feds article on Cyrus Gasby, he was acquitted in 2008, and they now have rearrestd him in 2011, so maybe we have hope in the slore's case.  I guess it took them 3 years to decide to retry him?

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #151 on: July 31, 2011, 01:12:06 AM »

Wow, PINELLAS COUNTY ACTUALLY CONVICTED SOMEbody.

http://www2.tbo.com/news/news/2011/jul/31/menewso10-temple-guilty-in-slaying-of-wife-gets-li-ar-247471/

sorry for the caps folks.  Had my caps on for work.  Too lazy to go back and fix it.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: July 31, 2011, 01:15:12 AM »

Jeff looks hawt in this picture, as do Yuri and Linda, and not sure who the other guy is but he is looking spiffy too.  I like the beard on Jeff.

The fourth one is Det. John Allen.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: July 31, 2011, 01:17:27 AM »

Did you all see this picture of Jeff?  Stolen from here. 

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Official-Jeffrey-Ashton-Page/167094923356300#!/pages/The-Official-Jeffrey-Ashton-Page/167094923356300?closeTheater=1

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #154 on: July 31, 2011, 01:19:26 AM »

The fourth one is Det. John Allen.

After I posted my comment, I thougth for a minute and figured it out.  Thanks.  Brain is not at 100% functioning yet.  I have a hard time thinking of anything but the slore being free while Caylee is still dead.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: July 31, 2011, 01:24:39 AM »

It is hard for me even to look at the pictures of Jeff and team.  My heart hurts for them for all their hard work and the slore walking.  I cannot help but feel Jeff retired because he cannot go on prosecuting cases knowing the skenky one won. 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: July 31, 2011, 01:29:47 AM »

It is hard for me even to look at the pictures of Jeff and team.  My heart hurts for them for all their hard work and the slore walking.  I cannot help but feel Jeff retired because he cannot go on prosecuting cases knowing the skenky one won. 

My heart goes out to the prosecutors as well. I think they did a great job.

I also think Jeff's retirement was planned in advance and had nothing to do with the verdict in the case.

an angelic monkey

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #157 on: July 31, 2011, 04:04:58 AM »

So did Flynt or whatever his name is and Hustler do something with Casey?

If so, join you on the sidewalk with signs. There's a local park for a packed lunch, and inexpensive parking but you have to look for it.

If this man, magazine happens with Casey, Southern Californians will unite and all who wish to join. I have my sock monkey ready to wear on my shoulder and my walking shoes ready.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #158 on: July 31, 2011, 08:47:03 AM »

Did you all see this picture of Jeff?  Stolen from here. 

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Official-Jeffrey-Ashton-Page/167094923356300#!/pages/The-Official-Jeffrey-Ashton-Page/167094923356300?closeTheater=1

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Mr. Ashton is so precious,  I fell in love with his smile, it shines through his eyes very seldom do you see this. My grandmother use to say when you see or meet a person whose smiles comes out in their eyes you have met an angel here on earth I honestly believe that.
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #159 on: July 31, 2011, 08:58:10 AM »

http://www.amazon.com/Mommys-Little-Girl-Anthony-Daughter/dp/0312365144

Mommy's Little Girl: Casey Anthony and her Daughter Caylee's Tragic Fate [Mass Market Paperback]
Diane Fanning (Author)

This is an older book..published back in Nov of 2009.  She released this because I think the author wanted something out there pretrial..never realizing it would take until 2011 to go to trial and that Casey would be found not guilty on all charges except the lying.  I haven't read it..but it has been out there for almost 2 years now.

I have read and have this book, it is basically all the events to what happened to Caylee as everyone told it. From George and Cindy getting notice in mail about car to slore being in jail. I think this is a very accurate account on things that happened.

Through out the stated events of what happened was like rereading the book for most of it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.