April 19, 2024, 12:11:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #5 7/29/11 - 8/03/11  (Read 294865 times)
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #160 on: July 31, 2011, 09:04:16 AM »

Stealing a line from an old Jack Benny movie:

Casey Anthony, as a baby, should have been put in an electric highchair.   

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #161 on: July 31, 2011, 09:21:38 AM »

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/appcommon/searchall.asp
I hope this link works for y'all.  When she gets on probation you can put in her last name, white, female, first name and search.  Don't add anymore or less cause this system searches and brings back lots and lots of alias'.  Less is more here.  I haven't read all the way back and can't now but about FL Probation, she won't be asked, required or told to get a GED, depending on how Strickland wrote her order she may not even have to be employed caused I believe she's has paid the check charges, right? Your current address should always be posted under offenders name!!!!!!  Let's see if she's able to break that rule!!  She may or may not have to seek gainful employment, may or may not have to do community service and she will have to go check in once a month and random urine drug screen while a female officer watches her!!!!  She will be on felony probation.  She can drink but should not be in the company of other felons and I gotta go to work so I may have forgotten something.  My best friends exwasteofskinhusband was on for money laundering and didn't want to work and did the same thing.  Poor girl, good family, Christian, she even met him in Church and he had us all fooled.  Talk about sociopath!  Even his own family was helping him and they weren't money savvy but believed him and did what he said and he scammed the rents and gparents!  Very sad!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: July 31, 2011, 10:01:33 AM »

http://www.ocala.com/article/20110716/ARTICLES/110719773/1005/sports01?p=1&tc=pg
Anthony trial rife with area connections 
By Kimberly Moore Wilmoth
Staff writer
Published: Saturday, July 16, 2011 at 6:30 a.m.
Last Modified: Sunday, July 17, 2011 at 1:24 a.m.

::snipping2::
Beginning in November 2010, Gainesville forensic psychologist Harry Krop visited Casey Anthony in jail about half a dozen times and interviewed her at length as he prepared to testify should a sentencing hearing be necessary. Krop was hired by and paid by the defense — at about one-third his usual fee.

Following her acquittal, Anthony, 25, signed a release form allowing Krop to talk to the media about all but one issue: the allegations that she was sexually abused by her father, George Anthony, and her brother, Lee Anthony.

“Casey chose not to testify,” Krop said. “Whether she will talk in the future about issues brought up in opening statements, I don't know. It depends on whether she and her family want to try and reconcile their differences.”

Krop said he tested Casey's IQ, which resulted in a score of 107 — average intelligence.

“She's smarter than 70 percent of the population,” he said.

Despite three years of television pundits calling Anthony a psychopath, a sociopath and a pathological liar, among other things, Krop said none of those things are true.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: July 31, 2011, 10:17:23 AM »

http://www.murfreesboropost.com/ketron-caylee-s-law-needed-in-tennessee-cms-28010
KETRON: Caylee’s Law needed in Tennessee
By: BILL KETRON, State Senator
Posted: Sunday, July 31, 2011 7:21 am

Most of us with children have felt the panic of turning around in a store or park and not being able to locate your child.   

Certainly, the younger the child the more unsettling it is, especially as the seconds turn into minutes. 

It is hard to fathom not reporting a child missing for over a month, which is what happened in the case of Casey Anthony’s 2-year-old daughter, Caylee. 

That inaction is unacceptable and should carry penalties under the law.

The Casey Anthony trial has shined a bright light on the gap in many state’s laws, including Tennessee’s, regarding the reporting of a missing child. 

Florida law does not provide any penalties for this inaction. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #164 on: July 31, 2011, 10:19:31 AM »

http://www.news-journalonline.com/opinion/editorials/n-j-editorials/2011/07/31/anthony-case-fallout-threatens-crucial-liberties.html
Anthony case fallout threatens crucial liberties
EDITORIAL
  July 31, 2011 12:05 AM

Some of the people angry over the outcome of the Casey Anthony trial have vented their frustration with demands for new laws. Others are looking at the sensational case and proposing ways to perfect justice by curbing First Amendment rights or limiting public access to information about the workings of the justice system.

In the wake of the death of 2-year-old Caylee Anthony, many people wanted to do something to better protect innocent children. The problem is, new laws setting a time frame for reporting missing children may not help. It would be sadly ironic if an emotional overreaction to the acquittal of Casey Anthony inspired ill-conceived laws that resulted in the imprisonment of honest caregivers.

It would be equally ironic if the high level of public interest in the Casey Anthony case provided the spark for legislation that infringes on the First Amendment. The trial had circus-like elements, and some of the media coverage fell well below the standards of good journalism, but it's undeniable that millions of Americans were interested in following Casey Anthony's encounter with the justice system.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #165 on: July 31, 2011, 10:33:32 AM »

http://www2.starexponent.com/news/2011/jul/31/casey-anthony-judge-wields-gavel-press-basher-ar-1208134/
Casey Anthony judge wields gavel as press-basher
By: Gene Policinski
Published: July 31, 2011

http://www.oaoa.com/opinion/anthony-69475-letter-casey.html
LETTER: Higher power will judge Casey Anthony
Comments 0
July 31, 2011 6:00 AM
BY: Ron Price
Odessa

~ Peter Frampton
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #166 on: July 31, 2011, 10:36:36 AM »

http://www.ocala.com/article/20110716/ARTICLES/110719773/1005/sports01?p=1&tc=pg
Anthony trial rife with area connections 
By Kimberly Moore Wilmoth
Staff writer
Published: Saturday, July 16, 2011 at 6:30 a.m.
Last Modified: Sunday, July 17, 2011 at 1:24 a.m.

Beginning in November 2010, Gainesville forensic psychologist Harry Krop visited Casey Anthony in jail about half a dozen times and interviewed her at length as he prepared to testify should a sentencing hearing be necessary. Krop was hired by and paid by the defense — at about one-third his usual fee.

Following her acquittal, Anthony, 25, signed a release form allowing Krop to talk to the media about all but one issue: the allegations that she was sexually abused by her father, George Anthony, and her brother, Lee Anthony.

“Casey chose not to testify,” Krop said. “Whether she will talk in the future about issues brought up in opening statements, I don't know. It depends on whether she and her family want to try and reconcile their differences.”

Krop said he tested Casey's IQ, which resulted in a score of 107 — average intelligence.

“She's smarter than 70 percent of the population,” he said.

Despite three years of television pundits calling Anthony a psychopath, a sociopath and a pathological liar, among other things, Krop said none of those things are true.

I can see why kc's team hired him...What a pile of cr@p....

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #167 on: July 31, 2011, 11:14:07 AM »

Man acquitted of killing four in 2008 Harvey apartment fire faces federal charges in incident

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2011/07/man_acquitted_of_killing_four.html
"in those cases where the facts cry out for another prosecution," ...

Lets pray the feds feel this way on this case and step up for Caylee

As for probation..if she lived in N.Carolina she would have to report to Probation officer 1x a month and they come to your house 1x a month, your randomly tested for drugs. Have to get G.E.D. or work, can not own or have guns in home and can not be around any other felons.. You can go anywhere in your state but to leave your state you have to have permission from P.O. moving from county to county isn't really a big deal basically you let the P.O. know a week ahead of your moving with an address and phone number if you have one and they transfer your case there.
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #168 on: July 31, 2011, 11:34:58 AM »

http://www2.starexponent.com/news/2011/jul/31/casey-anthony-judge-wields-gavel-press-basher-ar-1208134/

Comments 0
Odessa

Been thinking a lot about Perry bashing the press. 'The press' brought out once more his affair.  Sure he did not appreciate that. Bash the press.
There have been 'press' articles about the options he did not take in overriding the jury in their decision. Had he questioned the jury about that verdict before reading it, things might have been different also. Bash the press.
A few days after that verdict I wondered what must be going through Perry's mind about his own handling of this case. Many of you have discussed his behaviors that seemed to favor the DT throughout the trial.
I do not think the good judge's motivation in writing that bashing are transparent.  But maybe they should be to some of us.??
Methinks he might actually have a conscience.  Methinks also that honesty on his part would have better served the world and 'the press.'
What has gone through Perry's mind this eternity of the last many days?
Perry's troubles are not over. imo

4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #169 on: July 31, 2011, 11:40:36 AM »

George Anthony Stands to Profit One Million Dollars for Pontiac

"There are collectors of macabre things. Apparently this falls into that category now," Lippman said. The Kelley Blue Book lists the standard value on a used Sunfire at about $3,000, but Lippman said it could go to a collector for much as much as One Million Dollars.

Of course George and Cindy Anthony say they do not want to profit from the sale of the car and the money would be donated to their newest foundation in memory of Caylee Anthony. However this statement should be taken with a grain of salt considering they have already profited on several occasions from the death of their granddaughter.

http://www.issues.cc/complaints/casey-anthony/george-anthony-stands-to-profit-one-million-dollars-for-pontiac
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #170 on: July 31, 2011, 11:56:01 AM »

Comments 0
Odessa

Been thinking a lot about Perry bashing the press. 'The press' brought out once more his affair.  Sure he did not appreciate that. Bash the press.
There have been 'press' articles about the options he did not take in overriding the jury in their decision. Had he questioned the jury about that verdict before reading it, things might have been different also. Bash the press.
A few days after that verdict I wondered what must be going through Perry's mind about his own handling of this case. Many of you have discussed his behaviors that seemed to favor the DT throughout the trial.
I do not think the good judge's motivation in writing that bashing are transparent.  But maybe they should be to some of us.??
Methinks he might actually have a conscience.  Methinks also that honesty on his part would have better served the world and 'the press.'
What has gone through Perry's mind this eternity of the last many days?
Perry's troubles are not over. imo

should have previewed my words:  motivation in writing that bashing are transparent
wrong verb...should have been:  motivation in writing that bashing IS transparent
karen not fully awake yet.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: July 31, 2011, 12:23:46 PM »

http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/2011/07/31/casey-anthony-latest-spin-about-why-casey-wont-give-interview-for-three-months/
Casey Anthony Latest Spin About Why She Won’t Give Interviews For Three Months- She’s In Therapy07/31/2011

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/spycatcher/201107/the-not-so-obvious-lessons-the-casey-anthony-trial
The Not So Obvious Lessons From The Casey Anthony Trial
Published on July 13, 2011 by Joe Navarro, M.A. in Spycatcher

~ Peter Frampton
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #172 on: July 31, 2011, 12:57:39 PM »

Florida Governor Rick Scott. His contact informatio n is in here. I think since election time is rolling around, I think we should slam him with emails, letters, phone calls, etc. I think this is an excellent place to start. I would pass this on to all Florida residents. I think we should SPREAD THIS LINK LIKE WILDFIRE. I think Florida residents should put the pressure on. http://www .flgov.com /contact-g ov-scott/Contact Governor Scott
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #173 on: July 31, 2011, 01:20:11 PM »

Good afternoon, Monkeys,

IMO if we were content to leave the punishment of criminals to a "Higher power," we would have no courts, judges, police, army, etc;  In fact, no laws governing human behaviour at all.   We would be secure in the knowledge that a "Higher power," would eventually take care of the wrongdoer.  And while I believe that a "Higher power" might eventually take care of Casey and others like her, I am not content to wait for that.  That's why I am disgusted by the verdicts of the Anthony jury.  Our system of justice is touted as being the "Best in the world," and it may well be.  But is it as good as it could be?  Not if murderers like Casey Anthony go free, it isn't.  A system of justice is only as good as the people who are in charge of it.  In this case, I believe Judge Perry wasn't very good.  IMO he was looking to his own reputation and to secure his position as chief judge by favoring the defense, thus assuring no appeal.  Had Casey Anthony been convicted of murder, there would have been an automatic appeal, which might very well have been successful.  If it were not, there could be appeals for the next twenty years. And if, by chance one of these appeals were to be successful, it would reflect badly on Judge Perry's record.  And it is my considered opinion that every judgement Perry made he made with his own record in mind, not whether or not his rulings served justice.  And, IMO, they did not.  They were skewed toward the defense and the prosecution cannot appeal a not guilty verdict, which of course Perry knows.

And then we found out that Perry is just another skirt-chaser, human after all, and like many others in high office. Maybe he thought Casey was too pretty to go to jail, as did the prosecuter in the Debra LaFave case. 

I don't know what was going on in his court, but I am absolutely certain that justice wasn't going on, and it was Perry's doing. So While I am not content to wait for this "Higher power," I see no alternative.  Maybe we should just abolish courts and laws altogether and wait......and be content.   

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: July 31, 2011, 01:33:18 PM »

I have a little more to say and it's about protecting the names of the so-called jury.  In this country, we do not have secret juries or secret trials, that is, except in the case of Judge Perry's court.  If I were to be on a jury and if I had participated in an unpopular opinion, (And were I on the Anthony jury, we would still be deliberating, as I would not bow to the judge's wishes nor would I be bullied by the other members of the jury.) I hope and believe that I would be sure enough of my vcerdict to stand up and say so, and not hide like a sniveling coward, or make assinine statements as have the foreman, or the silly woman who lied that she lived with her parents.  We later found out that even her boyfriend didn't like what she did and kicked her out.  That's sort of a serious, but IMO deserved, consequence.

Florida law requires that the names of the jurors be released, except in rare cases.  Judge Perry decided this was a rare case.  Judge Perry seems to be God.  Is it possible that the judge is afraid that the jury or one of its members might say they voted the way they thought the judge wanted them to?  IMO it certainly appeared that the verdict was what Perry wanted, in order to preserve his pristine record. 

For some time I have been disturbed by judges who legislate from the bench, making new laws rather than interpreting and upholding laws already on the books.  Perry. IMO, is just another example of this recent change in the judiciary.  Do we now have a combined Legislative branch? Jurists-Legislative and Executive?  Or has it all meshed into just one, Executive.  Sometimes it appears that way to me.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #175 on: July 31, 2011, 01:48:32 PM »

Jeff looks hawt in this picture, as do Yuri and Linda, and not sure who the other guy is but he is looking spiffy too.  I like the beard on Jeff.

The fourth one is Det. John Allen.

Jeff looks hot wow

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #176 on: July 31, 2011, 02:05:39 PM »

I have a little more to say and it's about protecting the names of the so-called jury.  In this country, we do not have secret juries or secret trials, that is, except in the case of Judge Perry's court.  If I were to be on a jury and if I had participated in an unpopular opinion, (And were I on the Anthony jury, we would still be deliberating, as I would not bow to the judge's wishes nor would I be bullied by the other members of the jury.) I hope and believe that I would be sure enough of my vcerdict to stand up and say so, and not hide like a sniveling coward, or make assinine statements as have the foreman, or the silly woman who lied that she lived with her parents.  We later found out that even her boyfriend didn't like what she did and kicked her out.  That's sort of a serious, but IMO deserved, consequence.

Florida law requires that the names of the jurors be released, except in rare cases.  Judge Perry decided this was a rare case.  Judge Perry seems to be God.  Is it possible that the judge is afraid that the jury or one of its members might say they voted the way they thought the judge wanted them to?  IMO it certainly appeared that the verdict was what Perry wanted, in order to preserve his pristine record. 

For some time I have been disturbed by judges who legislate from the bench, making new laws rather than interpreting and upholding laws already on the books.  Perry. IMO, is just another example of this recent change in the judiciary.  Do we now have a combined Legislative branch? Jurists-Legislative and Executive?  Or has it all meshed into just one, Executive.  Sometimes it appears that way to me.

and a big THANKS to you.
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #177 on: July 31, 2011, 02:07:20 PM »

Good afternoon, Monkeys,

IMO if we were content to leave the punishment of criminals to a "Higher power," we would have no courts, judges, police, army, etc;  In fact, no laws governing human behaviour at all.   We would be secure in the knowledge that a "Higher power," would eventually take care of the wrongdoer.  And while I believe that a "Higher power" might eventually take care of Casey and others like her, I am not content to wait for that.  That's why I am disgusted by the verdicts of the Anthony jury.  Our system of justice is touted as being the "Best in the world," and it may well be.  But is it as good as it could be?  Not if murderers like Casey Anthony go free, it isn't.  A system of justice is only as good as the people who are in charge of it.  In this case, I believe Judge Perry wasn't very good.  IMO he was looking to his own reputation and to secure his position as chief judge by favoring the defense, thus assuring no appeal.  Had Casey Anthony been convicted of murder, there would have been an automatic appeal, which might very well have been successful.  If it were not, there could be appeals for the next twenty years. And if, by chance one of these appeals were to be successful, it would reflect badly on Judge Perry's record.  And it is my considered opinion that every judgement Perry made he made with his own record in mind, not whether or not his rulings served justice.  And, IMO, they did not.  They were skewed toward the defense and the prosecution cannot appeal a not guilty verdict, which of course Perry knows.

And then we found out that Perry is just another skirt-chaser, human after all, and like many others in high office. Maybe he thought Casey was too pretty to go to jail, as did the prosecuter in the Debra LaFave case. 

I don't know what was going on in his court, but I am absolutely certain that justice wasn't going on, and it was Perry's doing. So While I am not content to wait for this "Higher power," I see no alternative.  Maybe we should just abolish courts and laws altogether and wait......and be content.   

karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #178 on: July 31, 2011, 02:46:06 PM »

CANNOT  post on new thread...hmmmmmmm?
Maybe we are not supposed to?

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #179 on: July 31, 2011, 03:21:56 PM »

let's do this for caylee..Casey Anthony in Federal Court

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
On July 5, 2011, at 1:15 pm Central Standard Time, Casey Anthony was found not guilty of first degree murder in the death of her daughter Caylee Anthony. The only charges she now faces are four counts of falsifying police reports, each of which only carries a 1 year prison term. As of today it has been ruled that she will be released on Wednesday, July 13th.

Within our Judicial system, the State of Florida is no longer able to try Casey Anthony for the murder of Caylee Anthony as this will be considered Double Jeopardy, but within the Separate Sovereigns rule The U.S. Federal Government is. First Degree murder is a federal offense and, from the moment Casey Anthony lied to the FBI she was in violation of The Martha Stewart Law which comes with a year sentence for each count. I beseech you, do not let this crime go unpunished.

Since the ruling of this case it has been confirmed that as many as 5 jurors have been offered everything from interviews to book deals, with juror number 6 being offered a reported 5 figures to do a media interview. Juror number 3 has gone on record to state that the decision given has made her sick to her stomach and she did not feel Casey Anthony was truly not guilty. It has also been confirmed that the jury for the 11 hours they were in the deliberation room did not deliberate at all but were said to be playing cards, leaving their notes on their chairs in the courtroom. Throughout the entirety of this case right down to the verdict, it has bared a shocking resemblance to the trial of O.J. Simpson. There was a reason that after the O.J. Simpson trial was over the law was enacted to stop jurors from being able to sell their story for 90 days, and I would hate to think that this beautiful child was not given the justice she deserved for the opportunity of wealth.

This case has touched hearts all over the world and on July 5th when it was announced a verdict had been reached everyone watched and waited. It would be a understatement to say that the verdict was anything but shocking. With the evidence that the State of Florida provided it's hard to believe anyone with a sound state of mind would have ruled this case not guilty on every count. This was not justice for Caylee Anthony and many people the world over have lost faith in our Judicial System. I still want to believe that we as a nation have the best Judicial System in the world but it only works when everyone involved is honest in the search for justice.

The case of Caylee Anthony was tragic, and I do not want this to be misconstrued as a "witch hunt", but justice was not given. The jury was not honest in their search for justice. I beseech you, bring this case before the Federal Court, give Caylee another chance at the justice she deserves.

Sincerely, WE THE PEOPLE WHO SEEK JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE MARIE

YOUR NAME

6061 Gate Parkway
Jacksonville, FL 32256
Phone (904) 248-7000
...Fax: (904) 248-7404
E-mail: Jacksonville@ic.fbi.gov

FBI Headquarters
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20535-0001
(202) 324-3000See More
LETS MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.