April 26, 2024, 09:14:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #5 7/29/11 - 8/03/11  (Read 295030 times)
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #240 on: August 01, 2011, 10:27:58 AM »

Every video or picture of her going to probation offices knocks down her value.After the general public sees her a couple of times they will lose interest and the media will too. 
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #241 on: August 01, 2011, 10:31:01 AM »

Just dropping in to say Hip Hip Hooray!! finally, something 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #242 on: August 01, 2011, 10:32:24 AM »

Hopefully it sticks like superglue!  an angelic monkey
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #243 on: August 01, 2011, 10:33:19 AM »

Every video or picture of her going to probation offices knocks down her value.After the general public sees her a couple of times they will lose interest and the media will too. 

hope so..but first we have to get her 'on probation'...which I am sure Baez will fight tooth and nail..course if he goes up against Perry, 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #244 on: August 01, 2011, 10:33:34 AM »

Finally!!! Some good news, I really didn't think Strickland would do it.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #245 on: August 01, 2011, 10:34:10 AM »

don't get your hopes up too high monkey friends..don't want to see all of us be disappointed yet again...

shannon1233
Scared Monkey

« Reply #246 on: August 01, 2011, 10:36:35 AM »

http://www.intellectualconservative.com/2011/07/30/the-casey-anthony-jurors-hardly-the-sharpest-noggins-in-the-courtroom/
The Casey Anthony Jurors: Hardly the Sharpest Noggins in the Courtroom
By Karen Norling, on July 30th, 2011

"Beyond a shadow of a doubt" means beyond any doubt whatsoever.  On the other hand, "beyond a reasonable doubt" means beyond any doubt arrived at through-say it with me now--reasoning.  Quite a difference between the two.
 ::snipping2::

Best article I've read since the verdict! Thanks for the link, Trimm!!

Cheers to this masterfully written article! Thanks sooo much for sharing!

TY for this excellent article. Beyond any shadow of a doubt, this was the laziest, most irresponsible, close minded, "fishy", shady, ignoramous, ignorant, group ever put together in one room entrusted to uphold the judicial system. Lady Justice isn't blind, these jurors were/are! I'm surprised they didn't wear blindfolds and earplugs throughout the trial. Wait a minute, the cameras didn't show them, maybe they did, and just removed those devises upon hearing Bobo's voice... hmmmmm

Strickland is becoming another of my hero's
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #247 on: August 01, 2011, 10:37:04 AM »

Even if the scheme team gets her out of the probation it has put a large speed bump in their race to riches. 

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: August 01, 2011, 10:38:06 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Guess that "noise" was true after all.“@RichardHornsby: She's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!”
11 minutes ago
bob kealing
bobkealing bob kealing
As @WESH told you exclusively Friday, #CaseyAnthony today ordered to return to Orange County within 72 hours to begin check fraud probation.
17 minutes ago http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #249 on: August 01, 2011, 10:38:33 AM »

Will she have special privileges at the cost of the State of Florida for being the most wanted person
in America and because of death threats (per Mason) will need protection? 
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #250 on: August 01, 2011, 10:40:11 AM »

hope so..but first we have to get her 'on probation'...which I am sure Baez will fight tooth and nail..course if he goes up against Perry, 
We all know that Judge Perry won't do the right thing as he hasn't done it so far!  What a disgrace to the justice system.  JP if you read here or your flunkies do, Please do the right thing!!!!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: August 01, 2011, 10:40:29 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28725489/detail.html
Will Casey Anthony Return To Orange County?
Judge Strickland To Explain Probation Order

POSTED: 7:01 am EDT August 1, 2011
UPDATED: 10:07 am EDT August 1, 2011

The state attorney's office spokesman said the Department of Corrections policy allows defendants to serve probation while still in jail and not under sentence.

"I read the order," said state attorney's spokesman Randy Means. "The order said she was supposed to begin when she was released from her sentence."

Strickland's office told WESH 2 News on Friday afternoon that it was his intent that Anthony serve a year of probation after her release from jail.

Officials with the Orange County clerk's office told WESH they are processing the paperwork to amend Anthony's probation status. Strickland is expected to sign the clarification order Monday.

The order then goes to the Department of Corrections, which will begin the process of setting up supervised probation.

"There's nothing illegal about it," said defense attorney Richard Hornsby. "You were supposed to be on probation. You better report to probation within a few hours of this order coming down."

Eaton said Anthony's attorneys can ask the Department of Corrections to allow her to serve probation in another county or even in another state.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28725489/detail.html#ixzz1TmvPucbX

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28725489/detail.html#ixzz1TmvD1VSz

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #252 on: August 01, 2011, 10:40:44 AM »

I don't think Blowhole can fight her probation.....Judge Strickland ordered it well over a year ago. Not to mention, KC plead guilty to the check fraud charges, and even if she could appeal the sentence it would have to be within 30 days of that sentence.
I hope he stipulated she must serve her probation in Orange County, but even if he didn't, her address will be available to the public for the next 365 days. LOL

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #253 on: August 01, 2011, 10:41:16 AM »

Hey All! i just found this; don't know if casey will find a career as a paralegal!
http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/1976835

Can a convicted felon obtain a career as a paralegal?

by James Gilmore on March 27th, 2010

Great Answer
Professionally Researched. (What's this?)

On One Hand: Can't Take PACE Exam
According to the National Federation of Paralegal Associations, to take the Paralegal Advanced Competency Exam (PACE) to qualify as a paralegal, a person "cannot have been convicted of a felony."

On the Other: Felons Find Work
According to James Tinley in a March 2010 New Haven Register article, L. Mark Hurley, a former state prosecutor and convicted felon unable to reapply for his law license for 10 years, took a job as a paralegal at a law practice.

Bottom Line
A convicted felon can obtain a career as a paralegal if he already has a background in law. Because a convicted felon cannot take the PACE exam, people without law experience will find it much harder, if not impossible, to obtain a career as a paralegal

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #254 on: August 01, 2011, 10:42:42 AM »

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/os-casey-anthony-probation-20110801,0,7618332.story
 ::snipping2::
That document, commonly referred to as the minutes, lacked the specific wording "upon release," said Leesa Bainbridge, the clerk's office spokeswoman.

That document was amended and Strickland signed it today.

It's likely Casey Anthony's defense team will challenge this turn of events, and say that Anthony should not serve probation because she already did that while in jail. An argument claiming "double jeopardy" is expected.

If that happens, the defense would have to make that legal argument before Orange-Osceola Chief Judge Belvin Perry in some kind of emergency hearing.

Case Notes provided by the DOC through its Probation & Parole Services, show that Casey Anthony was contacted by probation officials while she was awaiting trial in the Orange County Jail. The one-page document shows 23 "contacts" involving Anthony's probation case.

Several of those contacts were listed as "residence verification."

"Offender has remained in OCJ pending trial on murder charges her entire period of supervision," one entry in the case notes states. "Case could not be tolled as additional charges have not been disposed."

This is a breaking news story. Check back for more details.

~ Peter Frampton
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #255 on: August 01, 2011, 10:42:54 AM »

Will she have special privileges at the cost of the State of Florida for being the most wanted person
in America and because of death threats (per Mason) will need protection? 

Ya right, the only things that will be fling-ed at snotrag are eggs and tomatoes.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #256 on: August 01, 2011, 10:44:26 AM »

OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
by JimLichtenstein
CONFIRMED: #CaseyAnthony begins supervised probation in Orange County 72-hours from today. http://thesent.nl/qzGt8c
47 minutes ago
http://twitter.com/#!/JimLichtenstein

~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: August 01, 2011, 10:45:56 AM »

I don't think Blowhole can fight her probation.....Judge Strickland ordered it well over a year ago. Not to mention, KC plead guilty to the check fraud charges, and even if she could appeal the sentence it would have to be within 30 days of that sentence.
I hope he stipulated she must serve her probation in Orange County, but even if he didn't, her address will be available to the public for the next 365 days. LOL

thanks Seeme...just too afraid to get my hopes up that she may have to be inconvenienced by having to serve a year probation...we can only hope that it sticks and that she does something to mess up and ends right back in jail!

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #258 on: August 01, 2011, 10:48:06 AM »

Hey All! i just found this; don't know if casey will find a career as a paralegal!
http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/1976835

Can a convicted felon obtain a career as a paralegal?

by James Gilmore on March 27th, 2010 
Great Answer
Professionally Researched. (What's this?)
On One Hand: Can't Take PACE Exam
According to the National Federation of Paralegal Associations, to take the Paralegal Advanced Competency Exam (PACE) to qualify as a paralegal, a person "cannot have been convicted of a felony."

On the Other: Felons Find Work
According to James Tinley in a March 2010 New Haven Register article, L. Mark Hurley, a former state prosecutor and convicted felon unable to reapply for his law license for 10 years, took a job as a paralegal at a law practice.

Bottom Line
A convicted felon can obtain a career as a paralegal if he already has a background in law. Because a convicted felon cannot take the PACE exam, people without law experience will find it much harder, if not impossible, to obtain a career as a paralegal

I'm confused...I thought they were misdemeanors? Is she a true felon or not?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #259 on: August 01, 2011, 10:48:12 AM »

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
She's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!
26 minutes ago
https://twitter.com/#!/RichardHornsby

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.