April 25, 2024, 07:58:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #5 7/29/11 - 8/03/11  (Read 295020 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #280 on: August 01, 2011, 11:07:05 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Dept. Of Corrections spokeswoman confirms #CaseyAnthony must report in person to Orange co within 72 hours. Breaking!
2 minutes ago http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #281 on: August 01, 2011, 11:07:50 AM »

Re: the jumping off a cliff remarks etc. I'd rather she live through that and here's why. IMO, she'll be milking the system just like her sperm donor ma and pa, whether it be welfare, disability whatever. So, you'll be paying for her lifetime either way. I'd like to see her jump BUT live. Completely paralyzed from the neck down, on a ventilator for the rest of her life, in a poorly run state home being placed there because ma and pa can't afford a better place. I'd like the caretakers to know who she is, so they're too busy to change her diapers, or come running when the alarms go off because her vent tube is clogged up. They'd come in the room, just in time, after she was panicked, unable to move or breath, but then they've cleared it so she's still laying there, staring at the ceiling, thinking of the bella vita she's missing for the rest of her life. Afraid of whether she'll choke again in the next 1/2 hour, 24/7, laying there in the smell of her own chit and urine. No one comes to see her. She's alone, all alone, can't move to alleviate the bed sores, can't eat or drink, all she can do is stare at that damn ceiling, and think. Let her live like this for the next 60 years. I remember Christopher Reeves describing times like this being the hardest. That's why I imagine her jumping off a cliff and living. Can you tell how much I hate this piece of sorry excuse for a human?
I would hate to be on your sh** list!
4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #282 on: August 01, 2011, 11:08:44 AM »

Ok sorry for all the dumb questions, but if she is required to be actively employed is
posing nude for f'n flint considered a job?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: August 01, 2011, 11:09:05 AM »

Re: the jumping off a cliff remarks etc. I'd rather she live through that and here's why. IMO, she'll be milking the system just like her sperm donor ma and pa, whether it be welfare, disability whatever. So, you'll be paying for her lifetime either way. I'd like to see her jump BUT live. Completely paralyzed from the neck down, on a ventilator for the rest of her life, in a poorly run state home being placed there because ma and pa can't afford a better place. I'd like the caretakers to know who she is, so they're too busy to change her diapers, or come running when the alarms go off because her vent tube is clogged up. They'd come in the room, just in time, after she was panicked, unable to move or breath, but then they've cleared it so she's still laying there, staring at the ceiling, thinking of the bella vita she's missing for the rest of her life. Afraid of whether she'll choke again in the next 1/2 hour, 24/7, laying there in the smell of her own chit and urine. No one comes to see her. She's alone, all alone, can't move to alleviate the bed sores, can't eat or drink, all she can do is stare at that damn ceiling, and think. Let her live like this for the next 60 years. I remember Christopher Reeves describing times like this being the hardest. That's why I imagine her jumping off a cliff and living. Can you tell how much I hate this piece of sorry excuse for a human?

me too but I sure am glad that Casey Ho is on this sh**t list lol!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #284 on: August 01, 2011, 11:09:30 AM »

Serendipiterry Terry
by RichardHornsby
@
@bobkealing @RichardHornsby Please Retweet! twitpic.com/5zccb3
36 minutes ago
https://twitter.com/#!/RichardHornsby

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: August 01, 2011, 11:12:17 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28726961/detail.html
Judge Orders Casey Anthony Back To Orange Co.
Anthony's Current Location Unknown
POSTED: Monday, August 1, 2011
UPDATED: 11:04 am EDT August 1, 2011

::snipping2::
An assistant in Judge Stan Strickland's office said the judge signed an amended court order Monday.

Anthony's whereabouts are currently unknown. She was released from the Orange County Jail on July 15 after being found not guilty of murder on July 5 in the death of her daughter, Caylee. She served additional time to complete a four-year sentence for four misdemeanor convictions of lying to police.

Strickland tried to make the probation run after Anthony was released from jail, but, last week the state said that would likely be an illegal sentence.

The state Department of Corrections interpreted Strickland's sentence so that Anthony could serve the probation while she was in jail awaiting her murder trial, but the judge says he intended the probation to be served after her release.

On Thursday, the state attorney's office said there's nothing that can be done because the the Department of Corrections terminated Anthony's probation after one year.

~ Peter Frampton
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #286 on: August 01, 2011, 11:14:14 AM »

Just woke up to the best news in a long time!  I love you Judge Strickland! 

A good day so far... it's also my husband and my 31st anniversary 

I need to back up a few pages to catch up, but just had to say YAY, probation!!!! 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
shannon1233
Scared Monkey

« Reply #287 on: August 01, 2011, 11:15:01 AM »

::MonkeyKiss2::sorry can't find a blushing smily
shannon1233
Scared Monkey

« Reply #288 on: August 01, 2011, 11:19:07 AM »

Sitting here thinking, isn't it a shame that we're all so grateful, elated, and filled with joy that in end, we're reduced to feeling this overwhelming joy over PROBATION. Whodathunk when all this started huh? My prayers have been answered, and I know in my heart, it's only the beginning of her encarcerated existance.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #289 on: August 01, 2011, 11:19:14 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Dept. Of Corrections spokeswoman confirms #CaseyAnthony must report in person to Orange co within 72 hours. Breaking!

Hmmmmm, Elizabeth Fryer is probably at the court right now filing an objection or the request for change of location......anything to delay and make more of this than need be.
No matter, hahahaha that the "new" look of baby-killer will be out without the media hype. Bet Blowhole will be very upset, he's been cruising knowing that his golden goose was under wraps until the right deal was made.     I mean how long can they pretend like she's a celebrity, not a convicted felon?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: August 01, 2011, 11:23:13 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Yes it is. I would imagine #CaseyAnthony attorneys will argue for probation transfer“@sherilynca: @bobkealing this is not for sure is it?
8 minutes ago
bob kealing
bobkealing bob kealing
DOC spokeswoman tells me they "are working with #CaseyAnthony attorneys" to begin her probation.
11 minutes ago http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: August 01, 2011, 11:25:17 AM »

will believe it when I see it...

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #292 on: August 01, 2011, 11:25:30 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing
I have the #CaseyAnthony probation order. Posting it @WESH .com.
14 seconds ago http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

~ Peter Frampton
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #293 on: August 01, 2011, 11:28:22 AM »

remember when we were so relieved when Perry took over from Strickland because we thought that Perry would be the tougher judge? boy were we wrong! soooooo disappointed in Judge Perry...thank goodness Judge Strickland stepped up to the plate!

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #294 on: August 01, 2011, 11:33:50 AM »

Is there any truth to this?     

http://www.newstime.co.za/Lifestyle/Casey_Anthony_Romancing_Jesse_James/29821/

Casey Anthony Romancing Jesse James!
Monday, August 01, 2011

Snipped:
Reports on Monday suggest that Casey Anthony has found new love!

Shortly after visiting KROQ radio’s “Kevin & Bean” show in Los Angeles, where he skirted around questions about his ex-relationship with LA Ink’s Kat Von D, Jesse James reportedly confirmed to WWN that he and Casey Antony were now a couple.

"Yes, Jesse and I are dating,” Casey told WWN’s own, Foxington Delware, in Los Angeles.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: August 01, 2011, 11:36:18 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing

Hmmmmm, Elizabeth Fryer is probably at the court right now filing an objection or the request for change of location......anything to delay and make more of this than need be.
No matter, hahahaha that the "new" look of baby-killer will be out without the media hype. Bet Blowhole will be very upset, he's been cruising knowing that his golden goose was under wraps until the right deal was made.     I mean how long can they pretend like she's a celebrity, not a convicted felon?
Free photo op.   Monkey Devil!

~ Peter Frampton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #296 on: August 01, 2011, 11:37:31 AM »

We all know that Judge Perry won't do the right thing as he hasn't done it so far!  What a disgrace to the justice system.  JP if you read here or your flunkies do, Please do the right thing!!!!

Judge Perry is just another left wing loon judge. It was obvious from the hearings he was going to assist the defense in the trial, then came the pseudo jury selection with "his" picks, and the trial was a disgrace to the legal system. Fortunately he has NOTHING to do with this probation because Judge Strickland ordered her to be on probation, and JP screwed it up not reading the order correctly. With all his so called "legal expertise" you would think he could at least read another judge's order correctly. It said VERY plainly AFTER she was released. geeshhhhhhhhh

Someone asked what party he was - I am guessing a Democrat because he is such a goof ball. IMO

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: August 01, 2011, 11:40:05 AM »

Court Orders
http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/Casey-strickland-0801.pdf
http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/Casey-strickland-2-0801.pdf

~ Peter Frampton
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #298 on: August 01, 2011, 11:41:27 AM »

http://m.tmz.com/article_head.ftl?id=http://www.tmz.com/2011/08/01/casey-anthony-george-and-cindy-vacation-dolphin-bahamas-atlantis-murder-trial-photos-pictures-july/

Aug 1, 8:00 AM
Casey Anthony's Parents Go on Vacation -- What's the Porpoise?!

Just 4 days after Casey Anthony was released from jail ... her parents were kickin' it in the Bahamas ... and went swimming with dolphins -- and for once, there's hard evidence to back up the story. George and Cindy Anthony went swimming at Dolphin Cay at the Atlantis resort on July 21 ... and spent all sorts of quality time smiling and making kissy faces with a dolphin named Hercules. As for Casey ... we're told she was not part of the tropical vacation -- but as TMZ first reported, she did enjoy a Corona minutes after she was released from the pokey. Life after a murder trial sure is relaxing.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #299 on: August 01, 2011, 11:43:17 AM »

Woohoo! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.