April 19, 2024, 08:23:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #5 7/29/11 - 8/03/11  (Read 294877 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #460 on: August 01, 2011, 10:26:41 PM »

It is my opinion JP knew exactly what he was doing when he ignored misinterpreted JS's original probation order.

yep...

The more I see, the more I am coming to believe there is a LOT amiss in the entire trial and the judge.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #461 on: August 01, 2011, 10:27:35 PM »

Judge Strickland & The Jar are about to star in their own version of "High Noon" ...

My money is on Judge Strickland.............

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #462 on: August 01, 2011, 10:29:42 PM »

Judge Strickland & The Jar are about to star in their own version of "High Noon" ...

My money is on Judge Strickland.............

hope so Turbs!

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #463 on: August 01, 2011, 10:39:06 PM »

Jim Lichtenstein is tweeting that Casey is at the Menninger clinic (psych) in Houston and George/Cindy traveled there today with MLippman, their attorney.
They flew first class of course. Isn't that sweet?
They will try to make her socially acceptable by sticking some bogus Psychiatric label on her.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #464 on: August 01, 2011, 10:43:44 PM »

Jim Lichtenstein is tweeting that Casey is at the Menninger clinic (psych) in Houston and George/Cindy traveled there today with MLippman, their attorney.
They will try to make her socially acceptable by sticking some bogus Psychiatric label on her.

I have her label.....................PSYCHOPATH !!!

Airlinemonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #465 on: August 01, 2011, 10:52:49 PM »

First class..really? Mental Hospital....really? Give me a break...I hate the A's...
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #466 on: August 01, 2011, 10:54:40 PM »

If the emergency case goes before Perry, we all know what that is going to mean..he isn't going to admit that he made a mistake..he will let her skate on by..pinch me if I am wrong...
I totally agree!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #467 on: August 01, 2011, 10:54:44 PM »

It is my opinion JP knew exactly what he was doing when he ignored misinterpreted JS's original probation order.

yep...

The more I see, the more I am coming to believe there is a LOT amiss in the entire trial and the judge.

Yep, me too.  In fact I started realizing it during the trial, I think at the very minute Perry said, "Sit down, Mr. Ashton,"  the writing was on the wall.  I predict that Casey will not have one day of probation.  Her pal Perry will see to that.  After all, he sentenced Casey for lying to LE, the same offense when he lied to the FBI about his mistress.  Not a day in the slammer for either one of them.  Justice in Orange County seems to be selective. No justice for the judge and no justice for children murdered by their slut of a mother. Perjurers seem to get a free ride, too.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #468 on: August 01, 2011, 10:56:35 PM »

yep...

Yep, me too.  In fact I started realizing it during the trial, I think at the very minute Perry said, "Sit down, Mr. Ashton,"  the writing was on the wall.  I predict that Casey will not have one day of probation.  Her pal Perry will see to that.  After all, he sentenced Casey for lying to LE, the same offense when he lied to the FBI about his mistress.  Not a day in the slammer for either one of them.  Justice in Orange County seems to be selective. No justice for the judge and no justice for children murdered by their slut of a mother. Perjurers seem to get a free ride, too.

EXACTLY !!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #469 on: August 01, 2011, 10:59:25 PM »

If the emergency case goes before Perry, we all know what that is going to mean..he isn't going to admit that he made a mistake..he will let her skate on by..pinch me if I am wrong...
I totally agree!

Puke......

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #470 on: August 01, 2011, 11:05:02 PM »

I really just like to know the true facts of things no matter how good or bad but the state did ask to serve probation in jail. The judge said he will consider it so not sure? He did say he would give it a thought

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKIVc2VLZFI
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #471 on: August 01, 2011, 11:07:13 PM »

remember when we were so relieved when Perry took over from Strickland because we thought that Perry would be the tougher judge? boy were we wrong! soooooo disappointed in Judge Perry...thank goodness Judge Strickland stepped up to the plate!

Thank goodness! Thank goodness! Thank goodness!

I knew nothing about either of these two jurists [ Strickland or Perry ], but was actually sorry that Strickland felt as though he had been placed in such a position by unforeseen circumstances, [ albeit innocent in my view ], to disengage himself from this case.  I was so impressed by his early, very candid and very clear statement for the world to hear, paraphrasing: "That Casey Anthony and the truth are strangers."   Wow---what a bulls-eye & gutsy summation!

Ono..I felt bad for Judge Strickland when he recused himself..
I was thinking that even though I liked him that he might have been too pandering to the defense team...and that Judge Perry would be a lot tougher and stricter..boy was I wrong!
and Stickland saying that Casey Anthony and the truth are strangers was indeed gutsy!

Here is what I am now wondering Cookie..Did Judge Stan recuse himself because he was being pushed in that direction by Judge Perry? 

JP was the Chief Judge ..he heard the Grand Jury testimony.  He and Mason have a mutaul friend in the legal community.

Does Stan now feel like he was had..pushed into that circumstance of recusing himself by Jp inorder to do the right theing..and then JP did not do the right thing with the jury selection, the trial, even the verdict..because in all the circumstances the judge owns the courtroom..it is his areana..and JP should have and could have stopped that verdict in it's tracks and didn't.

If I was Stan and knew that a person was guilty..and he knew JP knew she was guilty prior to trial due to the GD testimony..then I would be really pizzed if I had to recuse myself on his say so in agreement with the defense..and then he let the defendant off the entire case..even my probation.  Something is up here folks..something is up.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #472 on: August 01, 2011, 11:08:13 PM »

Does anyone here go to the Official Jeffrey Ashton FB page?  If you go to his page, then on discussions and scroll down someone posted a letter that supposedly was on Craigslist.  It is someone claiming to know a lot of stuff about how Casey got off. 

Part of what they say I believe too.  I think that KC was into something big and there was some paying off of higher ups to get her off.  There is also speculation of her leaving Caylee at one of the vacant houses that were down the street from her house. 

I don't know how to post that FB page here so if you go to Ashton's page and then discussions and scroll down you will see Letter on Craigslist.  Click on that and then read it.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #473 on: August 01, 2011, 11:15:21 PM »

First class..really? Mental Hospital....really? Give me a break...I hate the A's...

Knowing her she checked in to avoid having to come back to OC to do her probation..
How does she get private care when she is indigent? 
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #474 on: August 01, 2011, 11:18:27 PM »

Knowing her she checked in to avoid having to come back to OC to do her probation..

http://www.menningerclinic.com/admissions/program-costs.htm

Compass Young Adult Program

$1,250/day

6-8 weeks
Comprehensive Psychiatric
Assessment & Stabilization—inpatient    $1,800/day▫
   2-3 weeks

Hope Adult Program

$1,250/day

6-8 weeks

Professionals in Crisis Program

$1,250/day

6-8 weeks

Professional Assessment—inpatient

$1,700/day▫

5 days
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #475 on: August 01, 2011, 11:49:16 PM »

And the Menniger Clinic charges a minimum of $1200 a day for in patient care.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Airlinemonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #476 on: August 01, 2011, 11:54:33 PM »

http://www.menningerclinic.com/admissions/program-costs.htm

Compass Young Adult Program

$1,250/day

6-8 weeks
Comprehensive Psychiatric
Assessment & Stabilization—inpatient    $1,800/day▫
   2-3 weeks

Hope Adult Program

$1,250/day

6-8 weeks

Professionals in Crisis Program

$1,250/day

6-8 weeks

Professional Assessment—inpatient

$1,700/day▫

5 days
What?? This BS makes me so mad, one of the girls I work with had to pay 100.00 copay to have her 12yr old daughter have a MRI, she also has 3 other children and 100.00 is a few days worth of grocery's, yes we are very lucky we have jobs, and yes we are lucky we have health insurance...but how does Casey get away with going to a luxury mental hospital that is more like a hotel then a hospital without any money....who the he$$ is paying for this? Why does this bother me so much?? I know one day Karma will come.....right guys???????
Airlinemonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #477 on: August 01, 2011, 11:55:43 PM »

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #478 on: August 01, 2011, 11:59:10 PM »

Does anyone here go to the Official Jeffrey Ashton FB page?  If you go to his page, then on discussions and scroll down someone posted a letter that supposedly was on Craigslist.  It is someone claiming to know a lot of stuff about how Casey got off. 

Part of what they say I believe too.  I think that KC was into something big and there was some paying off of higher ups to get her off.  There is also speculation of her leaving Caylee at one of the vacant houses that were down the street from her house. 

I don't know how to post that FB page here so if you go to Ashton's page and then discussions and scroll down you will see Letter on Craigslist.  Click on that and then read it.

There are several "official Jeff Ashton" fb pages... do you have a link plz? TYIA

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #479 on: August 02, 2011, 12:00:57 AM »

There are several "official Jeff Ashton" fb pages... do you have a link plz? TYIA

NEVERMIND...HERE IT IS....http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=167094923356300&topic=45

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.