April 26, 2024, 03:13:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #5 7/29/11 - 8/03/11  (Read 295036 times)
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #520 on: August 02, 2011, 10:18:33 AM »

I am just going to see what happens.  I am not being optimistic at all though.  God, I swore there was no way in heck that she would be acquitted by all 12 jurors and sure enough she was, so I have no idea what will happen.  She seems to get away with everything though, so probably will get away with this probation thing and all the coming court cases for money too.

The judges will all cower down to her and her stupid attorneys.  I wish one of them would have some cajones and say enough.  I have had enough of ur crap, she has to appear and she has to go through these trials and pay up if found responsible, and I do not care about her supposed mental state or how broke she is.  Eventually sh will make much bucks and she can pay them all with that.   I hate the Florida legal system, and if I lived there, I would move.  There is no justice there. 

We shall see.  If I get my hopes up, I will just be more upset when Bozo and Jar get their frikin way again.  It makes me sick. 
ITA!  I have lost all faith that this will really happen.  I do however think that Strickland may be an honest judge and is trying to do the right thing but when the defense fights this then it will go before judge Perry and we all know how that will turn out.  Why don't the residents of Florida just buy her a home with all the furnishings, her own security detail, etc. as this is what she is getting anyway.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #521 on: August 02, 2011, 10:29:14 AM »

MattMorganESQ Matt Morgan
I will have a #cayleeslaw update later this afternoon.
42 minutes ago
http://twitter.com/#!/MattMorganESQ

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #522 on: August 02, 2011, 10:49:49 AM »

Sorry O/T ; on the amber alert , he's in jail and the children are safe.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #523 on: August 02, 2011, 10:56:10 AM »

Is there a boycott 8-4-11 going on or did I get the date wrong?

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #524 on: August 02, 2011, 11:06:16 AM »

JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
Jose/Cheney are to take some action in a little while. Will try to do live on Ustream. Stay tuned to my twitter for the link. #caseyanthony
30 seconds ago
Jim Lichtenstein
Nope. Not me! "@CherylLasseter: Jim, there's a rumor that you have said #caseyanthony is in a mental health tmt ctr in Houston?”
3 minutes ago http://twitter.com/#!/JimLichtenstein

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #525 on: August 02, 2011, 11:09:08 AM »

I watched the Today show segment and scoffed at the "RH questioned Casey's probation". Pfffftttt  We were all discussing that the day she was acquitted. (That was so hard to type, still....it always will be.)  We pulled up the video of her sentencing of that case that day.  I bet this has come about due to public outcry, more than anything. If we had let it drop, it would have remained as it was, probation served.  It's a darn good thing the public cares about what goes on with these people, it's pretty obvious that those in charge, really don't give a carp!    

I felt the same way listening to HLN panel yesterday saying this is being done because Orange County has heard so much backlash about Casey being aquitted and so this was all they could come up with to appease the public, plz! Beyond the verdict of no justice being found for Caylee, it is not right how they are trying to say she did her probation in jail, the panel admitted they have never heard of this before but that they should just let Casey go and get on with her life. Why does everyone want to treat her special? I just don't get it. JMO
Edit to fix quotes. MB
« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 11:15:55 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #526 on: August 02, 2011, 11:13:35 AM »

Is there a boycott 8-4-11 going on or did I get the date wrong?

I saw a boycott was held for Monday August 1 against NBC not sure if theres one for 8-4-2011 will continue to look and see
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #527 on: August 02, 2011, 11:14:27 AM »

I watched the Today show segment and scoffed at the "RH questioned Casey's probation". Pfffftttt  We were all discussing that the day she was acquitted. (That was so hard to type, still....it always will be.)  We pulled up the video of her sentencing of that case that day.  I bet this has come about due to public outcry, more than anything. If we had let it drop, it would have remained as it was, probation served.  It's a darn good thing the public cares about what goes on with these people, it's pretty obvious that those in charge, really don't give a carp!   

I agree   

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: August 02, 2011, 11:14:40 AM »

I watched the Today show segment and scoffed at the "RH questioned Casey's probation". Pfffftttt  We were all discussing that the day she was acquitted. (That was so hard to type, still....it always will be.)  We pulled up the video of her sentencing of that case that day.  I bet this has come about due to public outcry, more than anything. If we had let it drop, it would have remained as it was, probation served.  It's a darn good thing the public cares about what goes on with these people, it's pretty obvious that those in charge, really don't give a carp!    

I felt the same way listening to HLN panel yesterday saying this is being done because Orange County has heard so much backlash about Casey being aquitted and so this was all they could come up with to appease the public, plz! Beyond the verdict of no justice being found for Caylee, it is not right how they are trying to say she did her probation in jail, the panel admitted they have never heard of this before but that they should just let Casey go and get on with her life. Why does everyone want to treat her special? I just don't get it. JMO
Edit to fix quote. MB

They are all still angling for that 1st interview and need to make browny points with her DT. As a side effect it also in their interpretation rehabilitates her with the public.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 11:16:39 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #529 on: August 02, 2011, 11:15:45 AM »

Judge Strickland & The Jar are about to star in their own version of "High Noon" ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MooNISe8aM&feature=related

Can't wait to see what comes tomorrow.   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: August 02, 2011, 11:18:56 AM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
08/01/2011           Motion to Intervene
for the Limited Purpose of Seeking Release of Previously Sealed Material

~ Peter Frampton
sailcat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #531 on: August 02, 2011, 11:24:32 AM »

There's a sad sight outside my window today. Yesterday there were two dead baby rabbits in the yard between my building and the next. Today the mother rabbit is hopping around desperately looking for them. 

"Don't think there are no crocodiles because the water is calm."
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #532 on: August 02, 2011, 11:31:00 AM »

There's a sad sight outside my window today. Yesterday there were two dead baby rabbits in the yard between my building and the next. Today the mother rabbit is hopping around desperately looking for them. 

Bunny-mom cares more that some human moms.
You have a tender heart.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: August 02, 2011, 11:36:02 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing
If Red is here it must be news“@2interesting: RT @RedHuber: It looks like @bobkealing has shown up for #caseyanthony attorneys.”
53 seconds ago
http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

~ Peter Frampton
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: August 02, 2011, 11:37:55 AM »

Bunny-mom cares more that some human moms.
You have a tender heart.
slow day so heres a monkey mom;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vg04nkNdYA
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #535 on: August 02, 2011, 11:50:40 AM »

maybe she's looking for a 3rd!  I found two last year & raised them  (extremely fragile) the mother was killed by a car in front of our house by a 16 yr old with a new sports car  .  She was dragging herself to find her babies under a bush in my front yard.  The vet couldn't save her.  She's buried under the nest where the babies were.  Wow even a little rabbit is a better mother & "human being" than that monster!
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #536 on: August 02, 2011, 11:53:53 AM »

You know if Bozo's clan of fumbling clowns really wants to "rehabilitate" the Monster in the public's eye by sending her to rehab etc. then they should LET her take the year probation and not contest it.  By contesting the probation they're just adding fuel to the fire!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: August 02, 2011, 11:54:48 AM »

Things are delayed here a tad. It'll probably be an hour. #caseyanthony
3 minutes ago http://twitter.com/#!/JimLichtenstein

~ Peter Frampton
sailcat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #538 on: August 02, 2011, 12:01:20 PM »

maybe she's looking for a 3rd!  I found two last year & raised them  (extremely fragile) the mother was killed by a car in front of our house by a 16 yr old with a new sports car  .  She was dragging herself to find her babies under a bush in my front yard.  The vet couldn't save her.  She's buried under the nest where the babies were.  Wow even a little rabbit is a better mother & "human being" than that monster!

She may be. The strangest thing about it all was that a crow came swooping down and landed about where they found the babies yesterday. The mother rabbit went charging at the crow - up on her hind legs and all - and chased it away. I'm pretty sure crows are herbivores, so I don't know how it played into the scene... But in the end, it's like you say - even a rabbit loves and cares for its babies.

"Don't think there are no crocodiles because the water is calm."
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: August 02, 2011, 12:10:39 PM »

imLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
Here's the deal. Jose/Cheney will file motion against Judge Strickland & his probation order. We're waiting 4 it to happen. #caseyanthony
1 minute ago http://twitter.com/#!/JimLichtenstein

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.