April 26, 2024, 05:20:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #5 7/29/11 - 8/03/11  (Read 295027 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #60 on: July 29, 2011, 07:41:41 PM »

Oh! Not to mention if on probation, for cheque fraud/theft, I'd imagine that'll limit her employment oportunities. Sorry, I just want this biatch to live the most miserable life possible, that's all I have left since the ignorant 12 did what she did. In my perfect world, after this so called verdict, something will come to light about this jury,and some smart lawyer will get her back in prison, be it under another charge, I don't care how she ends up there, just as long as she does. Furthermore, those bunch of morons are charged with not doing their just duty in some way and pay the price accordingly. Heck, I'd like to see them all in the same prison block, on the same floor, all lined up in a row, each yelling at Skank, see what you did to us!!!!!!! Mommy and Daddy, screaming from their cells, leave our beautiful girl alone, and Mason and Baez yelling how they gave up their careers for those losers! Let me dream, please

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #61 on: July 29, 2011, 07:44:40 PM »

I hope she had the most hard azz probation officer in the county. And I really hope she has to clean toilets at the local parks, scrub vomit out of school buses, take a screw driver and clean the dirt out of the sidewalk cracks in front of the Orange Co Courthouse.
    Fl Beagle Mom, can you tell I hate her???      

Oh, I am soooo excited thinking about this ~ it's a great beginning for the weekend.  By the way, if killercasey were in Williamson County, she *would* be doing those above-mentioned dooooties.    Monkey Devil!
Edit-fix quote.  MB
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 08:37:34 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #62 on: July 29, 2011, 07:45:46 PM »

Well, messed up the quote box, and don't see anyone around to fix it.  Sorry.  
Fixed.  No worries.  Sometimes when we go to fix them, they can end up worse.  
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 08:38:27 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #63 on: July 29, 2011, 07:46:11 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/07/casey-anthony-is-probation-coming-her-way-stations-disagree.html
 ::snipping2::
WKMG’s Tony Pipitone also talked to Means, who said there was nothing else the state could do on the probation issue. “I do not think the court has jurisdiction to change it,” Means told Pipitone. “She has served her probation.”
Pipitone ended his report with an editorial about coverage of the probation issue: “All the other speculation you may have heard or read about, it’s just noise. This is over. Some people just have to let go.”

I do not have to let it go...that's the problem now.That whole bunch of Anthonys have got away with far too much.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #64 on: July 29, 2011, 07:47:09 PM »

I hope she had the most hard azz probation officer in the county. And I really hope she has to clean toilets at the local parks, scrub vomit out of school buses, take a screw driver and clean the dirt out of the sidewalk cracks in front of the Orange Co Courthouse.

Nah, I can't tell 

She has a lot of people who want her to pay!  There is a looooooooooooong line lol

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #65 on: July 29, 2011, 07:54:35 PM »

Oh, I am soooo excited thinking about this ~ it's a great beginning for the weekend.  By the way, if killercasey were in Williamson County, she *would* be doing those above-mentioned dooooties.    Monkey Devil!

Yep, she would do those dooties in most Texas counties.      
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 08:40:26 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: July 29, 2011, 07:55:38 PM »

Nah, I can't tell 

She has a lot of people who want her to pay!  There is a looooooooooooong line lol
  Monkey Devil! I want her to pay along with her parents.. I hate them all!!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: July 29, 2011, 07:56:14 PM »

Casey Anthony: The Great Probation Debate 07/29/11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEZT5G3Rvqg&feature=share

~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: July 29, 2011, 07:56:40 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/07/casey-anthony-is-probation-coming-her-way-stations-disagree.html
WKMG’s Tony Pipitone also talked to Means, who said there was nothing else the state could do on the probation issue. “I do not think the court has jurisdiction to change it,” Means told Pipitone. “She has served her probation.”Pipitone ended his report with an editorial about coverage of the probation issue: “All the other speculation you may have heard or read about, it’s just noise. This is over. Some people just have to let go.”

I do not have to let it go...that's the problem now.That whole bunch of Anthonys have got away with far too much.

BBM...         

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: July 29, 2011, 07:59:45 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/28711048/detail.html
State Says Casey Served Her Probation
Posted: 6:44 pm EDT July 29, 2011Updated: 7:17 pm EDT July 29, 2011
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Complaints are surfacing that Casey Anthony should be on probation for check fraud, but WFTV found out that some courthouse oversights leave her free and clear.
VIDEO REPORT: State Says Casey Served Probation http://www.wftv.com/video/28710966/index.html

Obviously the clerk lost the import of what the judge was trying to say and the judge signed it without picking up on the omission,” said WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer.

He says no judge can do anything about it.

“She's already served her time and we do not think that the government can come back and make her serve it again,” said Randy Means, a state attorney's spokesman.

“It's like adding salt to an open wound because so many people believe justice was denied in the murder case. They want justice in any form,” said Sheaffer.

Even if Casey were on probation, she could have gotten permission to serve that year out of state, and even if she violated the terms, it wouldn't necessarily result in her going to prison.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: July 29, 2011, 08:01:31 PM »

WKMG’s Tony Pipitone also talked to Means, who said there was nothing else the state could do on the probation issue. “I do not think the court has jurisdiction to change it,” Means told Pipitone. “She has served her probation.”Pipitone ended his report with an editorial about coverage of the probation issue: “All the other speculation you may have heard or read about, it’s just noise. This is over. Some people just have to let go.”

BBM...         

I hope and pray that come Monday we will hear she gets probation.The media can bite it and bark at the moon. 

~ Peter Frampton
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #71 on: July 29, 2011, 08:13:22 PM »

BBM...         

I hope and pray that come Monday we will hear she gets probation.The media can bite it and bark at the moon. 
I really don't think they will do it just bcuz of the sheer hellacious mess it will create...its not right..its just Florida.. 

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #72 on: July 29, 2011, 08:17:07 PM »

snip from trim

http://www.wftv.com/news/28711048/detail.html
State Says Casey Served Her Probation
Posted: 6:44 pm EDT July 29, 2011Updated: 7:17 pm EDT July 29, 2011
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Complaints are surfacing that Casey Anthony should be on probation for check fraud, but WFTV found out that some courthouse oversights leave her free and clear.
VIDEO REPORT: State Says Casey Served Probation http://www.wftv.com/video/28710966/index.html

Well, we will just have to wait till Monday or later and see who trumps who.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #73 on: July 29, 2011, 08:43:21 PM »

I want to see Casey do this probation..I really do.  Hell..I wanted to see Casey do life without parole....

I am glad Judge Strickland is telling the dept of corrections they messed up..but is it going to come down to then someone should have brought this up in the last year while she was serving that probation in prison?  I just see a lot of posturing and finger poininting next..again..in this case between the judges, the state and corrections and then don't forget the defense team.

I would love to see her do probation now..in Florida..but I don't think it will happen.  I think the department of corrections will say she served her time..and the defense will back that up.  I am still amazed that any prisoner in any state can do probation while in prison..that just doesn't make any kind of sense.  And she was not the model prisoner..in fact a prison guard who let her pass notes and have conversations with inmates was repremanded for that..huh..wasn't it also the inmates fault for not following proceedure..oh right the inmate was Casey.

How the hell did such and ugly white trash woman get so many priviledges along the way?  And evidently they are still coming.  I hope she reads this..and the defense....she is the lowest form of common white trash there is..she slept with anything that moved, she had a baby out of wedlock and didn't know the father, she ripped off her family and friends, she was too dumb to even get her GED, she lied and not too well at that, and to top it all off when the going got tough for her she murdered her own child of less then 3 years. 

Yeah..now there is the type of person that is not worth a tv show, a movie, a book or even a mention on the nightly news....she is common white trash and she deserves to be thrown away the way she did her daughter.  Ignore the bitch..ignore her attorneys..ignore her family that created her and defended her with their own lies.

Let the ugly bitch rot in her own feces..no one wants an interview..no one wants to watch an interview..and no one really gives a damn if she lives or dies tomorrow. 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #74 on: July 29, 2011, 08:51:25 PM »

Gypsy ~ 
Thank you!
shannon1233
Scared Monkey

« Reply #75 on: July 29, 2011, 08:59:04 PM »

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&Search_String=&URL=0900-0999/0948/Sections/0948.03.html

Playing devils advocate here, lets say media is right, she already served her probation while in prison. She's therefore in breach of her probation, on many levels, lets return her to jail. Here's the Florida law in part:
(f) Make reparation or restitution to the aggrieved party for the damage or loss caused by his or her offense in an amount to be determined by the court. The court shall make such reparation or restitution a condition of probation, unless it determines that clear and compelling reasons exist to the contrary. If the court does not order restitution, or orders restitution of only a portion of the damages, as provided in s. 775.089, it shall state on the record in detail the reasons therefor.

Also:

(g) Effective July 1, 1994, and applicable for offenses committed on or after that date, make payment of the debt due and owing to a county or municipal detention facility under s. 951.032 for medical care, treatment, hospitalization, or transportation received by the felony probationer while in that detention facility. The court, in determining whether to order such repayment and the amount of the repayment, shall consider the amount of the debt, whether there was any fault of the institution for the medical expenses incurred, the financial resources of the felony probationer, the present and potential future financial needs and earning ability of the probationer, and dependents, and other appropriate factors.

What about her letter writting with the ex-con friend:
(k) Not associate with persons engaged in criminal activities.

They can't have it both ways. Either she already served her probation whilst awaiting trial, which btw, IF they considered her on probation, there were certain things that they had to do, eg, post her pic etc. If so, then she was in breach of said probation, and she should go back to jail for same. If she hasn't served it, btw, I don't remember anyone judge stating in court they were placing her on probation at any time, then it's time she serve it now!
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #76 on: July 29, 2011, 09:11:46 PM »

Tevye, wouldn't she have to pay a fine to see the probation officer? I know that is how it works down here, you pay your court fine and then you pay each time you see a probation officer. Do felons see separate probation officers than misdemenor offendors? In Texas you can't leave any adjacent counties or go out of the country without your probation officer giving you paperwork from a judge, not sure if that is how it is in Florida. Just some questions I have regarding Mizz Anthony and her travels. 
Yes, there's a supervisory fee, usually it's monthly. In our courts, it's not the degree of the crime (felony or misdemeanor) but rather the court system that sentenced you...circuit court or district court. You don't have to get permission to leave your county, but you can't leave the state without approval. These are Michigan rules.

My hope is she gets probation, and gets some tough old broad as her officer. Then, she sneaks across the county line, has a beer and a toke, and someone gets a picture!!! Woo hoo! revoke the probation....do a little more time!   

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
shannon1233
Scared Monkey

« Reply #77 on: July 29, 2011, 09:32:13 PM »

In addition to my previous post about not having it both ways, I believe Judge Strickland had ordered her probation to start if/when she was released from jail/prison, not while she was awaiting trial on the murder charges. Judge Stan Strickland sentenced her to $5,517.75 in court costs and also ordered her to serve a year of probation in Orange County upon her release from jail.

Finally, it is worth pointing out that the fundamental reasoning behind this line of cases is that “the underlying concept of probation is rehabilitation rather than punishment and presupposes the fact that probationer is not in prison confinement. "Hatton v. State, 689 So. 2d 1195 (Fla. 4th DCA 1997)

This is because Florida law is very clear that Ms. Anthony’s probationary period was tolled while she was incarcerated awaiting trial on that serious case we discussed earlier. See Bradley v. State, 721 So. 2d 775 (Fla. 5th DCA 1998) (Finding the defendant’s “term of state supervision was tolled during period defendant was incarcerated on an unrelated case.”); See also Brooks v. State, 762 So. 2d 1011 (Fla. 5th DCA 2000) (Defendant “erroneously contends that he completed his split sentence while incarcerated before he began his probation. He cannot have successfully completed a split sentence if he never served the probationary part, even when the sentence is a “true split” sentence. Additionally, because he was incarcerated on another offense at the time he was released from the custodial portion of his sentence in this case, defendant’s probation was tolled until he was paroled in his other case.”) See also Schurman v. State, 847 So. 2d 569 (Fla. 1st DCA 2003) (“Although the incarcerative portion of his sentence in Case No. 93-202 may have expired prior to his release from prison in May 1998, the probationary portion of that sentence was tolled while he remained in prison on other sentences, and it did not begin to run until appellant was released in May 1998. Therefore, his probationary sentence in Case No. 93-202 was [still] in effect upon his release.”)

Finally, it is worth pointing out that the fundamental reasoning behind this line of cases is that “the underlying concept of probation is rehabilitation rather than punishment and presupposes the fact that probationer is not in prison confinement. "Hatton v. State, 689 So. 2d 1195 (Fla. 4th DCA 1997)

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/2011/07/for-whom-the-sentences-toll/    
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: July 29, 2011, 09:38:05 PM »

I'd like to see Casey on probation but believe CHIEF Justice Belvin "sit down Mr. Ashton" Perry has already addressed this.

His "time Served" is likely to stand.

After all, he did allow a member of the Defense Team to coddle, pat, put a protective arm around Casey and offer all manner of visible comfort right in front of the jury the entire time. 

Now what message was that sending and daily???

This business with Larry Flynn is just the most disgusting thing I have ever heard.  It's my worst nightmare for Caylee and it is coming true.

Reminds me of Joran van der Sloot doing an interview whenever he needed money.

First Natalee then this. . . I am totally disillusioned.  Nothing I ever believed has turned out to be true.  Good does not always win.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #79 on: July 29, 2011, 09:42:43 PM »

Bringing this forward, a very good read.
Do as snotrag and team did, threw everything at the wall and see what sticks.   Love it...

Casey Anthony...Headed to federal court for the murder of her daughter?

Continue reading on Examiner.com Casey Anthony...Headed to federal court for the murder of her daughter? - National Crime & Justice | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/crime-justice-in-national/casey-anthony-headed-to-federal-court-for-the-murder-of-her-daughter#ixzz1TY4VgkYl

http://www.examiner.com/crime-justice-in-national/casey-anthony-headed-to-federal-court-for-the-murder-of-her-daughter

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.