April 26, 2024, 04:02:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #5 7/29/11 - 8/03/11  (Read 295038 times)
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #780 on: August 03, 2011, 01:11:58 AM »

I believe it's her

Klaas, I believe it's her too...her mouth and chin are the same.
Looks like she has contacts on.   

pb

I think she has contacts on. But did you notice she has covered her ears.  That would be a give away

Yes seeing the whole ear would be a dead give away lol but even what little bit is showing matches.

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #781 on: August 03, 2011, 01:12:54 AM »

I grew up in a small town in south central Illinois and that definitely looks like the Midwest to me.  So I think it is Ohio too.  Wonder when the photos were taken.

IMO recently because she looks like she's put on a few pounds since she's been released from jail.
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #782 on: August 03, 2011, 01:14:44 AM »

I believe it's her

Klaas, I believe it's her too...her mouth and chin are the same.
Looks like she has contacts on.   

pb

I think she has contacts on. But did you notice she has covered her ears.  That would be a give away

Green Eyes,

There's no way she could hide those 

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #783 on: August 03, 2011, 01:18:31 AM »

http://news.lalate.com/2011/07/18/casey-anthony-columbus-ohio-flight-suggests-northern-ohio-is-new-home/

Casey Anthony Columbus Ohio Flight Suggests Northern Ohio is New Home
Posted: July 18th, 2011 in Casey Anthony, Charles Eddy, Chuck Eddy, Ohio by LALATE

LOS ANGELES (LALATE) – Is Casey Anthony in Columbus, Ohio? Casey Anthony arrived in Columbus, Ohio Sunday; but while her relatives claim they don’t know where she is, Anthony’s flight suggests her move might have been to Northern Ohio. Casey Anthony’s relatives who three hours north of the Columbus say they have no idea where Casey is staying. Most of Casey Anthony’s relatives still live in Ohio, but not near Columbus. When news broke that Anthony’s first stop after Orlando, Florida was a private airport in Columbus, Ohio, the nation’s media attention searched for answers. Yet, two of Anthony’s relatives who have previously spoke out in favor of the family say they don’t know where Anthony exactly is. The answer, however, could be a section of Northern Ohio.

Casey Anthony was born in Ohio, her parents were married in Ohio, and much of their family still lives in the state. Moreover, in one of Casey Anthony’s infamous party photos, she appeared with his lips puckered up and proudly sticking out her chest in an Ohio State jersey (number Cool. So why is Casey Anthony in Ohio, who paid for her flight to Ohio, and which relatives know Anthony’s whereabouts?
 ::snipping2::
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #784 on: August 03, 2011, 01:19:23 AM »

Only a few look like her to me.  The person in the Gray shirts looks hispanic to me. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #785 on: August 03, 2011, 01:21:36 AM »

http://news.lalate.com/2011/07/18/casey-anthony-columbus-ohio-flight-suggests-northern-ohio-is-new-home/

Posted: July 18th, 2011 in Casey Anthony, Charles Eddy, Chuck Eddy, Ohio by LALATE

LOS ANGELES (LALATE) – Is Casey Anthony in Columbus, Ohio? Casey Anthony arrived in Columbus, Ohio Sunday; but while her relatives claim they don’t know where she is, Anthony’s flight suggests her move might have been to Northern Ohio. Casey Anthony’s relatives who three hours north of the Columbus say they have no idea where Casey is staying. Most of Casey Anthony’s relatives still live in Ohio, but not near Columbus. When news broke that Anthony’s first stop after Orlando, Florida was a private airport in Columbus, Ohio, the nation’s media attention searched for answers. Yet, two of Anthony’s relatives who have previously spoke out in favor of the family say they don’t know where Anthony exactly is. The answer, however, could be a section of Northern Ohio.

Casey Anthony was born in Ohio, her parents were married in Ohio, and much of their family still lives in the state. Moreover, in one of Casey Anthony’s infamous party photos, she appeared with his lips puckered up and proudly sticking out her chest in an Ohio State jersey (number Cool. So why is Casey Anthony in Ohio, who paid for her flight to Ohio, and which relatives know Anthony’s whereabouts?

She was probably on that plane w/the golfers from Ohio to throw everyone off her trail. 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #786 on: August 03, 2011, 01:23:25 AM »

I grew up in a small town in south central Illinois and that definitely looks like the Midwest to me.  So I think it is Ohio too.  Wonder when the photos were taken.

I grew up in the midwest as well...Illinois too... and this def looks like the midwest ...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #787 on: August 03, 2011, 01:24:16 AM »

She was probably on that plane w/the golfers from Ohio to throw everyone off her trail. 

Sounds very plausible to me.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: August 03, 2011, 01:30:22 AM »

I believe it's her

It could be the TMZ watermark that is throwing me off, but this one does not look anything like her to me. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #789 on: August 03, 2011, 01:33:44 AM »

To me it's her.  Look at what you can see of the ears.  shape of the face, the nose, lips, chin (TMZ watermark in the way) even the position of the eyebrows.  The eyes aren't opened as wide and of course she is wearing the glasses.

She does not look very happy
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #790 on: August 03, 2011, 01:35:04 AM »

I think it is her and I definitely think she is in the midwest. Wouldn't have been hard to sneak her on that plane with all those golfers equipment at all..jmo

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #791 on: August 03, 2011, 01:36:23 AM »

To me it's her.  Look at what you can see of the ears.  shape of the face, the nose, lips, chin (TMZ watermark in the way) even the position of the eyebrows.  The eyes aren't opened as wide and of course she is wearing the glasses.

She does not look very happy

She may have figured out she was being photographed... I noticed one of the pics in the store she looked a little pizzed as well...but then what is new?

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #792 on: August 03, 2011, 01:38:13 AM »

So, if TMZ took these photos and they believe it to be her, they obviously have a camera man following her, would they not say where she is

Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #793 on: August 03, 2011, 01:39:35 AM »

I grew up in the midwest as well...Illinois too... and this def looks like the midwest ...
Some of the pics do not look like her at all...the ones in the white tee look right..her stance...way she walks...the grey shirt close up is throwing me for a loop...

This unfortunately def looks like OH...in fact i did a double take cuz that brick wall she is walking past looks like right around the block...**gag**...but that is how they park around courthouse square here..and that kinda looks like the area...trying to remember what Niles courthouse looks like cuz that is where some of her fam is...those are def the older style Oh plates...they have changed now..i just got new ones yesterday...lol

However..she is def not right here in the Old Navy store...ours is in a mall..and it has no windows to the outside world....

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #794 on: August 03, 2011, 01:42:39 AM »

Sounds very plausible to me.
its very possible...she was born right down the street from me..literally..my road ends at the hospital....and the city where she was raised till age 3 is a mere 5 min drive....

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #795 on: August 03, 2011, 01:42:49 AM »

So, if TMZ took these photos and they believe it to be her, they obviously have a camera man following her, would they not say where she is

Good question Zoo. But if TMZ said where she was or is then the other's wanting pictures would be all over the place. This way they can put out the only pictures of her. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
scrappysniffer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #796 on: August 03, 2011, 01:43:53 AM »

What great Monkey's you all are!  Comparing the pictures! 

I do believe it is her, I know it is her.

I remember some time back that a comment was made and pictures shown where she wore colored contacts to change her eye color when she was out with her victims (aka friends).  Sorry I cannot put my hands on the info right now, maybe another Monkey can.  It was some time ago.

Also, look at the pics which show her walking towards the camera....the way her feet are in the shoes/flip flops whatever...they turn in a bit, look at her legs too....it is her...she had gained weight that is for sure!  No longer thin like she was when she showed how "flat'' her stomach was in the court room!

Hiding underneath the hat with messy hair and of course sunglasses/glasses...she cannot hide.

The games the A's  and  DT like to play...they are all in it together...She is not mad at her folks nor they at her...it was all a ploy....they think they are smart, but I know some day justice will be served on all of them.

So JB and CM...she really is in much need of rehab....right....one more lie to add to the list.

bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #797 on: August 03, 2011, 01:45:03 AM »

Where can I find a clip of the airplane at executive airport that left with the 'golfers' that night?
scrappysniffer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #798 on: August 03, 2011, 01:46:31 AM »

For those that are not camera buffs...there are many cameras out there, that are called 'spy' cameras and can be hidden in many things....So someone walking towards her could have the camera taking pics....she would not know they were.  These cameras are for sale in many places....and if it was someone from the news they could pay for the better cameras and get real good pictures!

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #799 on: August 03, 2011, 01:53:22 AM »

I thought both George and Cindy's families lived around the Youngstown area,
close to the Pennsylvania line.

I think the pictures look like Casey, without a doubt.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.