April 25, 2024, 03:24:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #5 7/29/11 - 8/03/11  (Read 295001 times)
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #80 on: July 29, 2011, 10:00:01 PM »

Casey Anthony: The Great Probation Debate 07/29/11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEZT5G3Rvqg&feature=share

Best news I've heard all week!   

Poor Casey...NO money, MO problems!!!

BTW, your YouTube link led me to this video which is a LMFAO pizz-yer-pants MUST WATCH video: Make Up Tips - The Casey Anthony Look

Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #81 on: July 29, 2011, 10:05:39 PM »

Casey Anthony: The Great Probation Debate 07/29/11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEZT5G3Rvqg&feature=share

Best news I've heard all week!   

Poor Casey...NO money, MO problems!!!

BTW, your YouTube link led me to this video which is a LMFAO pizz-yer-pants MUST WATCH video: Make Up Tips - The Casey Anthony Look

It was purdy funneee....

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #82 on: July 29, 2011, 10:19:02 PM »

The make up tips were a gas...

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: July 29, 2011, 10:37:37 PM »

not holding my breath that Casey Ho will end up doing probation...too many disappointments in this case...Judge Perry is not going to admit that he made a mistake, not that it is needed, but do we really think that Judge Stickland will go against what Perry has already deemed to be...Casey is free to walk? I don't see it happening..hope that I am wrong...

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #84 on: July 29, 2011, 11:09:55 PM »

I doubt the slore will get probation, but I wonder why there was no probation for her guilty lying to police charges? 

Turbo, I think it was Turbo, no idea why nobody charges her with improper disposal of a body, or anything else they can charge her with.  It is like she is untouchable. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #85 on: July 29, 2011, 11:16:15 PM »

I doubt the slore will get probation, but I wonder why there was no probation for her guilty lying to police charges? 

Turbo, I think it was Turbo, no idea why nobody charges her with improper disposal of a body, or anything else they can charge her with.  It is like she is untouchable. 

Because nobody could prove it was her that disposed of Caylee.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #86 on: July 29, 2011, 11:55:50 PM »

Because nobody could prove it was her that disposed of Caylee.

Well that sucks, but they cannot prove that she didn't dispose of her either.  So frikin annoying.  She reminds me of teflon don. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #87 on: July 30, 2011, 04:14:27 AM »

Oh! Not to mention if on probation, for cheque fraud/theft, I'd imagine that'll limit her employment oportunities. Sorry, I just want this biatch to live the most miserable life possible, that's all I have left since the ignorant 12 did what she did. In my perfect world, after this so called verdict, something will come to light about this jury,and some smart lawyer will get her back in prison, be it under another charge, I don't care how she ends up there, just as long as she does. Furthermore, those bunch of morons are charged with not doing their just duty in some way and pay the price accordingly. Heck, I'd like to see them all in the same prison block, on the same floor, all lined up in a row, each yelling at Skank, see what you did to us!!!!!!! Mommy and Daddy, screaming from their cells, leave our beautiful girl alone, and Mason and Baez yelling how they gave up their careers for those losers! Let me dream, please

beautiful dream if you ask me! 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #88 on: July 30, 2011, 06:20:45 AM »

10 bucks says that even if Slore is made to do probation, Bobo will try to get it transferred to another county. We do it all the time.
...or another State. My Nephew and my Niece's probation were both transfered from Tennessee to Maine.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: July 30, 2011, 07:36:49 AM »

10 bucks says that even if Slore is made to do probation, Bobo will try to get it transferred to another county. We do it all the time.
...or another State. My Nephew and my Niece's probation were both transfered from Tennessee to Maine.

Your right bozo, mason will try anything.
However IF she gets probation it will be in orange county, they want there money.
Plus EVERYONE in the world knows what snotrag looks like, so moving to another county is fruitless. jmo
Wait, move her to the north pole.......

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: July 30, 2011, 08:25:12 AM »

http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/30/casey-anthony-no-interviews-going-to-rehab-cbs-nbc-abc-network-murder-trial-attorney-jose-baez-parents-caylee-solitary-confinement-behavior-issues-florida-jail/
CASEY ANTHONY NO INTERVIEWS I NEED PROFESSIONAL HELP
Casey Anthony won't be sitting down with ABC .. NBC ... CBS or any other network for at least a couple of months -- TMZ has learned Casey will be seeking professional treatment for serious mental issues instead.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #91 on: July 30, 2011, 08:32:44 AM »

http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/30/casey-anthony-no-interviews-going-to-rehab-cbs-nbc-abc-network-murder-trial-attorney-jose-baez-parents-caylee-solitary-confinement-behavior-issues-florida-jail/
Casey Anthony won't be sitting down with ABC .. NBC ... CBS or any other network for at least a couple of months -- TMZ has learned Casey will be seeking professional treatment for serious mental issues instead.
This will be like when Paris Hilton was going to do all those "good works" for humanity.
Yeah, when pgis fly!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: July 30, 2011, 08:33:18 AM »

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/07/29/us-crime-anthony-idUSTRE76S72320110729
Price tag for Casey Anthony case near $700,000
By Barbara Liston

ORLANDO, Fla | Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:03pm EDT

(Reuters) - The Casey Anthony murder investigation and trial cost taxpayers almost $700,000, based on new tallies on Friday from the major agencies involved in the case.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: July 30, 2011, 08:42:34 AM »

Wait a minute, bozo said that from the day snotrag got released....
So what has snotrag done with her what 14 days free? 
I 4got when snotrag got out.....

Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #94 on: July 30, 2011, 08:55:30 AM »

Good morning all!!!   Stopped in to get the "real" news.  I just cannot watch or read anything about her....the only thing I really trust is SM.

IF KC gets treatment for SERIOUS mental health issues, she will then be "free" to make all the money she wants by telling how her mental illness caused her to kill Caylee...maybe voiced made her do it....maybe she heard the voice of Cindy or George and she HAD to obey. 

But wouldn't the issue be the "useless" assessments done "proving" she does not even have a personality disorder?  Oh, well, facts never stopped her before.

MOO

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #95 on: July 30, 2011, 09:38:20 AM »

Since probabtion is being discussed.. I have a question if some smart moneky can answer it for me?  I know someone who has a revocation of probation hearing coming up in Sept. Im not sure what it means???  Does it mean jail time???  <I am praying it does cuz this person needs help.>   TYIA.. I will check back before I leave for work in a few.. or check when I get home!!
Hope everyone has a great day !!   an angelic monkey
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: July 30, 2011, 09:43:42 AM »

Since probabtion is being discussed.. I have a question if some smart moneky can answer it for me?  I know someone who has a revocation of probation hearing coming up in Sept. Im not sure what it means???  Does it mean jail time???  <I am praying it does cuz this person needs help.>   TYIA.. I will check back before I leave for work in a few.. or check when I get home!!
Hi Angie,
In a nut shell it means that the person has done something to violate their probation "rules". If this is found to be true, they can revoke (take back the opportunity for probation).  the probation and the person would be sent to jail.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: July 30, 2011, 09:46:16 AM »

Hi Angie,
In a nut shell it means that the person has done something to violate their probation "rules". If this is found to be true, they can revoke (take back the opportunity for probation).  the probation and the person would be sent to jail.

The hearing of course, is to determine the facts. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #98 on: July 30, 2011, 09:46:23 AM »

Hi Angie,

TY so much AZ~!!!!  That makes me happy !!!   
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #99 on: July 30, 2011, 09:47:10 AM »

Hi Angie,

The hearing of course, is to determine the facts. 

Well those wont be hard to prove since its on record and the person spent a week in jail!!  Smile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.