March 28, 2024, 11:44:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #5 7/29/11 - 8/03/11  (Read 294309 times)
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #880 on: August 03, 2011, 10:16:25 AM »

Just trying to catch up.  I agree photos of Cword look like Ohio, but not the Youngstown area where her family is from.
Here's a link to the local Old Navy at Shops at Boardman Park.  The only other in this area is inside Eastwood Mall with no outside access.

http://www.shopsatboardmanpark.com/

It doesn't look like the store in the TMZ photos.
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #881 on: August 03, 2011, 10:18:46 AM »

Just trying to catch up.  I agree photos of Cword look like Ohio, but not the Youngstown area where her family is from.
Here's a link to the local Old Navy at Shops at Boardman Park.  The only other in this area is inside Eastwood Mall with no outside access.

Yep..if she shopped at the navy she didn't do it locally...possible these were in Columbus soon after release..but she has bulked up if its her and these def weren't that soon after release...unless her "toomah" is coming back...lol

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #882 on: August 03, 2011, 10:29:10 AM »

I swear, my mother called just as I was posting & I just got off the phone! Those pics are casey, she cut some of her hair off but the disguise is cheesy!! Same color hair, eyebrows the same, nose, lips, the way she walks! iT'S HER!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #883 on: August 03, 2011, 10:31:19 AM »

I swear, my mother called just as I was posting & I just got off the phone! Those pics are casey, she cut some of her hair off but the disguise is cheesy!! Same color hair, eyebrows the same, nose, lips, the way she walks! iT'S HER!!

I agree Monken and she is in Ohio but where exactly we don't know.  Maybe Austintown, maybe Youngstown, maybe Columbus.  Pictures were allegedly taken last Sunday.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #884 on: August 03, 2011, 10:34:44 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Good questions“@anjcoleman: @bobkealing SHOPPED AROUND? Who got paid here? Paparazzi or kc's team??”
9 minutes ago http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #885 on: August 03, 2011, 10:35:08 AM »

I agree Monken and she is in Ohio but where exactly we don't know.  Maybe Austintown, maybe Youngstown, maybe Columbus.  Pictures were allegedly taken last Sunday.

Is TMZ just now releasing them? Why? I hope JVM & NG are on it!! I'll be waiting to see something on HLN too, there is no doubt to me that that is Casey!! None!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
scrappysniffer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #886 on: August 03, 2011, 10:36:27 AM »

For those that are not camera buffs...there are many cameras out there, that are called 'spy' cameras and can be hidden in many things....So someone walking towards her could have the camera taking pics....she would not know they were.  These cameras are for sale in many places....and if it was someone from the news they could pay for the better cameras and get real good pictures!

I'm a photographer and you don't even need a spy camera.  I shoot toddlers on occasion so I have this "spy lens" on my DSLR to catch them playing:

Thank you shutterbug! 
http://photojojo.com/store/awesomeness/candid-photography-spy-lens/

You are facing one way to "shoot" with the lens, but a mirror and hole in the side of the lens barrel captures someone to the side of you.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #887 on: August 03, 2011, 10:36:54 AM »

Is TMZ just now releasing them? Why? I hope JVM & NG are on it!! I'll be waiting to see something on HLN too, there is no doubt to me that that is Casey!! None!

it is her

numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #888 on: August 03, 2011, 10:38:04 AM »

Yep..if she shopped at the navy she didn't do it locally...possible these were in Columbus soon after release..but she has bulked up if its her and these def weren't that soon after release...unless her "toomah" is coming back...lol

Hi Neighbor   
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #889 on: August 03, 2011, 10:41:18 AM »

Here we Go!!
Casey Anthony in Ohio, report says
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20087413-504083.html

Phaedrus
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #890 on: August 03, 2011, 10:49:22 AM »

Good morning all....I am sick to my stomach.   

I have avoided anything KC, only checking in here daily....so, needless to say to hear that pig is here in Columbus makes me sick.    Damn it!!~

I live in Canal Winchester, this is one of those subdivision that if you cross the street you are in Columbus, if you go a few blocks it is Pickerington or Reynoldsburg.   Who in the hell has her here? 

I have not looked at the photos of Old Navy...there is one  just down the street from me.   However, THE shopping area is Easton and Polaris which are both on the north side.   I am East.   Why?

Well, we are one BIG college town and if she wants to party it is here.   I guess my sadness is I think the entire world knows and hates her, yet someone in our "midwest" world is allowing that pig to be with them.

I am also a little surprised that she would shop at an Old Navy instead of a Macy's or Saks.   Someone how I got the idea KC would think the lower end stores were beneath her.

Sorry to ramble...this is so sad.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #891 on: August 03, 2011, 10:50:57 AM »

Reports Of Casey Anthony Spotted In Ohio
Attorneys for Casey Anthony are fighting an order from an Orange County judge that says she must start serving probation on Thursday. (08/03/11)

http://www.wftv.com/video/28749792/index.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #892 on: August 03, 2011, 10:53:27 AM »

If you look at photo number 7 and zoom in on the right side of her face you can see a cluster of moles......I noticed those during trial thinking they were acne but they are moles....I think it is her. I would post the pic but I don't see the option to attach and I haven't done a link from photobucket in a while, I need to practice. Hope she is enjoying her lonely life.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #893 on: August 03, 2011, 10:54:01 AM »

Good morning all....I am sick to my stomach.   

I have avoided anything KC, only checking in here daily....so, needless to say to hear that pig is here in Columbus makes me sick.    Damn it!!~

I live in Canal Winchester, this is one of those subdivision that if you cross the street you are in Columbus, if you go a few blocks it is Pickerington or Reynoldsburg.   Who in the hell has her here? 

I have not looked at the photos of Old Navy...there is one  just down the street from me.   However, THE shopping area is Easton and Polaris which are both on the north side.   I am East.   Why?

Well, we are one BIG college town and if she wants to party it is here.   I guess my sadness is I think the entire world knows and hates her, yet someone in our "midwest" world is allowing that pig to be with them.

I am also a little surprised that she would shop at an Old Navy instead of a Macy's or Saks.   Someone how I got the idea KC would think the lower end stores were beneath her.

Sorry to ramble...this is so sad.

Terri, watch this video(it's toward the bottom) from TMZ:
http://www.tmz.com/2011/08/02/casey-anthony-photos-ohio-pictures-murder-caylee-anthony-ohio-state-university-old-navy-disguise-baseball-cap-glasses-shopping/

Phaedrus
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #894 on: August 03, 2011, 10:55:10 AM »

Now TMZ has video;
http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&mediaKey=c5a2f49c-8a99-44df-861d-a041c0907fd4
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #895 on: August 03, 2011, 10:55:10 AM »

GM

That video TMZ has up, makes me SICK!! Seeing her walk like she has no worries in the world makes me want to   

How did the Mom and Dad with the child not recognize her? I would know that witch anywhere.

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
lanhawk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #896 on: August 03, 2011, 10:55:25 AM »

The real test for me would be if she bought anything at Old Navy with a check. 
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #897 on: August 03, 2011, 10:58:43 AM »

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #898 on: August 03, 2011, 10:59:11 AM »

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #899 on: August 03, 2011, 10:59:33 AM »

LOLs!  Her "Aunt and Uncle" better check the back of their checkbooks!   Monkey Devil!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.