April 19, 2024, 12:10:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #5 7/29/11 - 8/03/11  (Read 294864 times)
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #900 on: August 03, 2011, 11:00:25 AM »

Tks, but sorry guys not going to watch or go to tmz......

I'll look at pic's of Caylee, NOT snotrag....she's like my grass.  I hate mowing....

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #901 on: August 03, 2011, 11:00:27 AM »

The real test for me would be if she bought anything at Old Navy with a check. 

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #902 on: August 03, 2011, 11:00:54 AM »

Just trying to catch up.  I agree photos of Cword look like Ohio, but not the Youngstown area where her family is from.
Here's a link to the local Old Navy at Shops at Boardman Park.  The only other in this area is inside Eastwood Mall with no outside access.

http://www.shopsatboardmanpark.com/

It doesn't look like the store in the TMZ photos.
Yep..if she shopped at the navy she didn't do it locally...possible these were in Columbus soon after release..but she has bulked up if its her and these def weren't that soon after release...unless her "toomah" is coming back...lol

Hi Neighbor   

LOL When I went to that link the first store to pop up as a TARGET...I bet Casey is feeling right at home   

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #903 on: August 03, 2011, 11:01:32 AM »

Don't you find in interesting that she "shops" in the front of the store so that she can be "filmed"?  Really?  This is a set up by her.  Secondly, if the videographer was filming her on the neighborhood sidewalk, as she sips on her Starbucks, don't cha think he/she would say "Hi Cword"?

She arranged this whole thing - IMO.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #904 on: August 03, 2011, 11:02:02 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Breaking: Strickland recuses himself again. #CaseyAnthony. Perry takes probation issue,
1 minute ago http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #905 on: August 03, 2011, 11:02:30 AM »

Okay,  I looked at the photos on TMZ...she is walking on a sidewalk with a brick retaining wall beside her...the  sidewalks are cracked with green growing through them.   This tells me it is one of the older areas of town and given the "hood" areas vs. "genrification" I am thinking Victorian Village, SHORT NORTH ( would be my thought ), German Village, or Campus.   Now German Village is filled with lawyers, archetics etc.   and they are very picky about the areal   So  I am not sure the broken sidewalks would be in that area.

Sorry, I am rambling again....just trying to "puzzle this out".

I swear I think it is the short north.   That is a very ecletic area, VERY gay friendly.    Gentrification on both sides of High St.   Victorian village ( expensive  and mostly professionals ) and Italian Village which is expensive but not like Victorian Village and not as safe...more like a great home then one or two not so great homes.

I am sick to my stomach...now going to see if there is an Old Navy in the short north area.   When I was young I could walk from that area to Ohio State Campus or Downtown within less than 30 minutes.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #906 on: August 03, 2011, 11:02:51 AM »

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135285&page=35
CaseyAnthonyCh9 Casey Anthony WFTV
by nocaseyanthony
Florida Department of Corrections will talk to media at 11:30 a.m. regarding #CaseyAnthony ’s probation sentence.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #907 on: August 03, 2011, 11:03:32 AM »

The real test for me would be if she bought anything at Old Navy with a check. 

Lmao

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #908 on: August 03, 2011, 11:03:34 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Breaking: Strickland recuses himself again. #CaseyAnthony. Perry takes probation issue,

Good Morning!  No surprise! 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #909 on: August 03, 2011, 11:04:28 AM »

Don't you find in interesting that she "shops" in the front of the store so that she can be "filmed"?  Really?  This is a set up by her.  Secondly, if the videographer was filming her on the neighborhood sidewalk, as she sips on her Starbucks, don't cha think he/she would say "Hi Cword"?

Yeah, how did she not know someone was filming her walking down the sidewalk unless they were in a vehicle with tinted windows, but then that would be supicious to me! I think she probably knew. If she didn't she does now!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #910 on: August 03, 2011, 11:06:02 AM »

~ Peter Frampton
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #911 on: August 03, 2011, 11:06:14 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing

5 minutes ag

http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: August 03, 2011, 11:08:14 AM »

Yeah, how did she not know someone was filming her walking down the sidewalk unless they were in a vehicle with tinted windows, but then that would be supicious to me! I think she probably knew. If she didn't she does now!! 

I agree...this was a set up...she knew she was being filmed and photographed....that shake your ass walk is all her's. TMZ had to have bought this saying they didn't pay HER, they paid the photographer. Oh well.....we knew someone would pay sooner or later...

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: August 03, 2011, 11:09:07 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing

5 minutes ag

just tweeted Bob...bet there won't be any probation for the skank with Perry in charge...

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #914 on: August 03, 2011, 11:10:13 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing

Good Morning!  No surprise! 
I know.

~ Peter Frampton
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #915 on: August 03, 2011, 11:10:55 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing

Oh no..I was afraid of this and didn't even want to type it much less think about..this is not good peeps.  Perry is not going to bring her back and usurp what he already did at the close of her murder trial.

I really hate this group of people and Perry is thick as theives with them..mark my words.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #916 on: August 03, 2011, 11:10:56 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing

5 minutes ag

just tweeted Bob...bet there won't be any probation for the skank with Perry in charge...

anyone know if this will be live and where?
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: August 03, 2011, 11:11:20 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing
we can kiss probation good-bye
shannon1233
Scared Monkey

« Reply #918 on: August 03, 2011, 11:11:50 AM »

If you look at photo number 7 and zoom in on the right side of her face you can see a cluster of moles......I noticed those during trial thinking they were acne but they are moles....I think it is her. I would post the pic but I don't see the option to attach and I haven't done a link from photobucket in a while, I need to practice. Hope she is enjoying her lonely life.

Do you mean this one?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: August 03, 2011, 11:12:53 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing

Oh no..I was afraid of this and didn't even want to type it much less think about..this is not good peeps.  Perry is not going to bring her back and usurp what he already did at the close of her murder trial.

I really hate this group of people and Perry is thick as theives with them..mark my words.

yeppers

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.