April 24, 2024, 09:45:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #5 7/29/11 - 8/03/11  (Read 294993 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #920 on: August 03, 2011, 11:12:59 AM »

Order of Recusal
http://www.scribd.com/doc/61532139/Order-stating-Judge-Perry-will-hear-probation-issue

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #921 on: August 03, 2011, 11:14:48 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Breaking: Strickland recuses himself again. #CaseyAnthony. Perry takes probation issue,
1 minute ago http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

Good Morning!  No surprise! 
I know.

I have no doubt that JP told JS to recuse himself because JS was going to enforce the probation....JS has ballz....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: August 03, 2011, 11:15:04 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-probation-hearing-20110803,0,6368330.story
Casey Anthony: Judge Belvin Perry will hear probation issue
Department of Corrections to hold 11:30 a.m. briefing to discuss Casey Anthony's probation.

By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel

11:05 a.m. EDT, August 3, 2011

An emergency hearing may be held today to determine if Casey Anthony should be made to serve probation following a recent amended order by Judge Stan Strickland.

Attorneys for Casey Anthony filed an emergency motion for a hearing late Tuesday "to quash, vacate and set aside" Judge Strickland's recent amended order regarding Anthony's probation.

Strickland, the judge who initially presided over Anthony's check fraud and murder cases, won't be the one taking up the matter — he entered an order today recusing himself from the case. His order reassigned the matter to Chief Judge Belvin Perry, who presided over Anthony's first-degree murder trial.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: August 03, 2011, 11:15:05 AM »

I can't get the TMZ video to work for me..what am I doing wrong?

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #924 on: August 03, 2011, 11:15:12 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing

Breaking: Strickland recuses himself again. #CaseyAnthony. Perry takes probation issue,
5 minutes ag

http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

just tweeted Bob...bet there won't be any probation for the skank with Perry in charge...

Well, by the end of the day everyone will know she's in Ohio! She'll have to move on, hope fully to orlando!! I swear to God Perry better not mess this up!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: August 03, 2011, 11:16:35 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing

I know.

I have no doubt that JP told JS to recuse himself because JS was going to enforce the probation....JS has ballz....

yep..JP is not going to admit that he made a mistake by not making KC have probation..
Kc might as well just stay in Ohio..she won't be ordered back by JP

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #926 on: August 03, 2011, 11:17:18 AM »

Good morning all....I am sick to my stomach.   

I have avoided anything KC, only checking in here daily....so, needless to say to hear that pig is here in Columbus makes me sick.    Damn it!!~

I live in Canal Winchester, this is one of those subdivision that if you cross the street you are in Columbus, if you go a few blocks it is Pickerington or Reynoldsburg.   Who in the hell has her here? 

I have not looked at the photos of Old Navy...there is one  just down the street from me.   However, THE shopping area is Easton and Polaris which are both on the north side.   I am East.   Why?

Well, we are one BIG college town and if she wants to party it is here.   I guess my sadness is I think the entire world knows and hates her, yet someone in our "midwest" world is allowing that pig to be with them.

I am also a little surprised that she would shop at an Old Navy instead of a Macy's or Saks.   Someone how I got the idea KC would think the lower end stores were beneath her.

Sorry to ramble...this is so sad.

Wow Terri, you live so close to me!  I'm right next to Canal Winchester, like 15 mins. away.  Weird thing is, I was at the 1/2 price book store on Brice over the weekend and trying to figure out if it could possibly be the Old Navy there.  It is an outside store, with front windows.  But can't figure out the other pics yet.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: August 03, 2011, 11:17:41 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Karen Levey court spokeswoman as of 11am still no hearing sked. on #CaseyAnthony motion to quash probation order.

~ Peter Frampton
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #928 on: August 03, 2011, 11:17:46 AM »

I can't get the TMZ video to work for me..what am I doing wrong?

Try this, scroll down to under the pictures:
http://www.tmz.com/2011/08/02/casey-anthony-photos-ohio-pictures-murder-caylee-anthony-ohio-state-university-old-navy-disguise-baseball-cap-glasses-shopping/

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
shannon1233
Scared Monkey

« Reply #929 on: August 03, 2011, 11:18:39 AM »

Sorry, used the insert image above but it didn't work, grrr
casey_Anthony_080311_02_full.jpg
MODS PLS DELETE THE 2 POSTS, SO VERY SORRRRRY
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #930 on: August 03, 2011, 11:18:45 AM »

Okay, here I go again.  I watched the video, and immediately thought of campus.  We only have six Old Navy stores here and only one would be in an area where we see her walking and that is the Lennox center.   There is a Starbucks in the same strip.   It is in the area outside of Victorian Village.   

I have not been there in several months now, but my question is this....in the video was there an "older" pole in front of the store, if so, that makes me pause, this is a very well kept strip.   There is a Barnes and Noble, 
Star bucks, Target, and movie theater, etc.

Relatively safe however there were warnings of car break ins.    I honestly think she is in Victorian Village...why was she alone?

Were the people she is staying with at work and she just ventured out?  That says she is not with a bunch of college students.   She is being housed by someone involved in the court system...a magistrate,  lawyer, etc.   

MOO
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #931 on: August 03, 2011, 11:19:28 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing

5 minutes ag

just tweeted Bob...bet there won't be any probation for the skank with Perry in charge...

Well, by the end of the day everyone will know she's in Ohio! She'll have to move on, hope fully to orlando!! I swear to God Perry better not mess this up!!

I don't think she is there anymore... I think that's why they agreed to have these pics released.

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #932 on: August 03, 2011, 11:21:43 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Preparations for 11:30am DOC press conference re #CaseyAnthony probation. yfrog.com/h2vp8hgfj
51 seconds ago

~ Peter Frampton
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #933 on: August 03, 2011, 11:21:59 AM »

Good morning all....I am sick to my stomach.   

I have avoided anything KC, only checking in here daily....so, needless to say to hear that pig is here in Columbus makes me sick.    Damn it!!~

I live in Canal Winchester, this is one of those subdivision that if you cross the street you are in Columbus, if you go a few blocks it is Pickerington or Reynoldsburg.   Who in the hell has her here? 

I have not looked at the photos of Old Navy...there is one  just down the street from me.   However, THE shopping area is Easton and Polaris which are both on the north side.   I am East.   Why?

Well, we are one BIG college town and if she wants to party it is here.   I guess my sadness is I think the entire world knows and hates her, yet someone in our "midwest" world is allowing that pig to be with them.

I am also a little surprised that she would shop at an Old Navy instead of a Macy's or Saks.   Someone how I got the idea KC would think the lower end stores were beneath her.

Sorry to ramble...this is so sad.

Wow Terri, you live so close to me!  I'm right next to Canal Winchester, like 15 mins. away.  Weird thing is, I was at the 1/2 price book store on Brice over the weekend and trying to figure out if it could possibly be the Old Navy there.  It is an outside store, with front windows.  But can't figure out the other pics yet.

It cannot be ours, because we do not have those type of sidewalks and houses any where in that area.  She is up at Lennox town center...bet you!!   I bet anything on a decent day we can find that bi...at Goodale park.   That's where all the upscale 'catches can be found ( if the aren't gay)..
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #934 on: August 03, 2011, 11:22:05 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing

5 minutes ag

I don't think she is there anymore... I think that's why they agreed to have these pics released.

pb

~ Peter Frampton
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: August 03, 2011, 11:23:38 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing

I know.

Yep Stan the Man seems to be the only court authority in Orlando capable of standing up to Baez and Mason.  Mason must have called in a lot of favors before during and now after this trial.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #936 on: August 03, 2011, 11:25:33 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Preparations for 11:30am DOC press conference re #CaseyAnthony probation. yfrog.com/h2vp8hgfj
51 seconds ago

Will the press conference be on local orlando media where we can watch?

Phaedrus
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: August 03, 2011, 11:26:37 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing

5 minutes ag

pb

Yep..if they were taken on Sunday then she was long gone by Sunday night.....she needed the moola from the pics to get to her next destination.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #938 on: August 03, 2011, 11:26:56 AM »

KC must be in Ohio cause if you go to their site and scroll down it has an article that says The Shawshank Redemption tree was split into two by strong winds that ripped through North Central Ohio last week.  I guess this was in Mansfield and they want to save it as it is a big tourist draw. 

Ha. I saw this yesterday and thought the same thing.

Isn't it funny how things happen where she is?  HMMM!  Someone is not happy!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #939 on: August 03, 2011, 11:27:46 AM »

I know, or have worked with, many people livning in Victorian Village.    It  makes me sad that I may know someone willing to house her, even for a day.   I think if there were a way to check Columbus connections to anyone on the defense team, I wouldn't do it...I don't want to know if I know her protecter.      I could never be with them again...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.