April 23, 2024, 05:32:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #5 7/29/11 - 8/03/11  (Read 294954 times)
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #960 on: August 03, 2011, 11:40:55 AM »

In Session has the Press on.

pb

Thanks pb i couldn't get the other link to work!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #961 on: August 03, 2011, 11:41:39 AM »

Good morning all....I am sick to my stomach.   

I have avoided anything KC, only checking in here daily....so, needless to say to hear that pig is here in Columbus makes me sick.    Damn it!!~

I live in Canal Winchester, this is one of those subdivision that if you cross the street you are in Columbus, if you go a few blocks it is Pickerington or Reynoldsburg.   Who in the hell has her here? 

I have not looked at the photos of Old Navy...there is one  just down the street from me.   However, THE shopping area is Easton and Polaris which are both on the north side.   I am East.   Why?

Well, we are one BIG college town and if she wants to party it is here.   I guess my sadness is I think the entire world knows and hates her, yet someone in our "midwest" world is allowing that pig to be with them.

I am also a little surprised that she would shop at an Old Navy instead of a Macy's or Saks.   Someone how I got the idea KC would think the lower end stores were beneath her.

Sorry to ramble...this is so sad.

Wow Terri, you live so close to me!  I'm right next to Canal Winchester, like 15 mins. away.  Weird thing is, I was at the 1/2 price book store on Brice over the weekend and trying to figure out if it could possibly be the Old Navy there.  It is an outside store, with front windows.  But can't figure out the other pics yet.

It cannot be ours, because we do not have those type of sidewalks and houses any where in that area.  She is up at Lennox town center...bet you!!   I bet anything on a decent day we can find that bi...at Goodale park.   That's where all the upscale 'catches can be found ( if the aren't gay)..

Gotta good point, maybe I was thinking of it, because I hate going to Brice, but happened to go this weekend.  Those shopping strip malls have gotten pretty run down, which is where the sidewalk pics came in.  Also has a Starbucks

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: August 03, 2011, 11:42:21 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing
DOC: #CaseyAnthony must check In unless new court order issued. Strickland new recusal doesn't change that.
18 seconds ago
http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #963 on: August 03, 2011, 11:43:03 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Breaking: Strickland recuses himself again. #CaseyAnthony. Perry takes probation issue,
1 minute ago http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing
OMG!  Is this true?  I'm just catching up

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #964 on: August 03, 2011, 11:43:17 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Breaking: Strickland recuses himself again. #CaseyAnthony. Perry takes probation issue,

Good Morning!  No surprise! 
I know.

I have no doubt that JP told JS to recuse himself because JS was going to enforce the probation....JS has ballz....

yep..JP is not going to admit that he made a mistake by not making KC have probation..
Kc might as well just stay in Ohio..she won't be ordered back by JP

OMG        

What reason could JP have had to make JS recuse himself ????? WTH? I can only hope, if this was fishy, and I have no doubt it was, JS has the balls to spill the beans to a higher power eg Feds or Superior Court whatever! Can JS tell the public the reason he was instructed by JP to recuse himself?

Well he did let us know before when he recused himself..so let's hope he wrote a memo on this one too and they read it at the press conference.

Why do I have the feeling JP is trying to push Stan out of the judge business?

Maybe Strickland didn't vote for Perry to be Chief Judge this time around.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: August 03, 2011, 11:44:01 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing
They say at this point she must-barring new court order“@Nena2KK: @bobkealing Will she check in--that is the BIG question.”

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: August 03, 2011, 11:44:48 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing
OMG!  Is this true?  I'm just catching up

~ Peter Frampton
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #967 on: August 03, 2011, 11:45:28 AM »

Serenaz1 posted this earlier:
Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:40 am
this post is in the TMZ comment section:

The photos of Casey shopping were taken at the Lennox Town Center Mall on Olentangy River Rd. in Columbus, Ohio. Google Maps street view of the storefront matches perfectly - the windows, light posts, shrubbery, etc. She has been staying at the Varsity Inn ($72/night hotel) which is located on Olentangy River Rd., just across King Ave. from the Lennox Town Center Mall. She has to walk past Starbuck to get to the mall and she is pictured with a Starbucks drink in some of the photos.

Thank you...now, what brought her here?  There is no way you just pick a place and a motel without knowing someone or having a reason....
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #968 on: August 03, 2011, 11:47:47 AM »

In Session has the Press on.

pb

Thanks pb i couldn't get the other link to work!!

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #969 on: August 03, 2011, 11:48:19 AM »

And I have to question why she was walking through the areas....she had to walk a bit to get from Olentangy River Rd.  to houses and side streets.

I strongly think she knew she was being video taped....while walking down the side streets she always looks to the side, not straight ahead.  Oh well, my thought only.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #970 on: August 03, 2011, 11:48:25 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing
They say at this point she must-barring new court order“@Nena2KK: @bobkealing Will she check in--that is the BIG question.”

I bet Perry has a court order out there prior to 5pm putting a stop gap on this probation.  I don't think she will show today or anyday for probation.  JS recusing himself speaks loud and clear to me.  I still say that Mason has been in that judicial / political arena so long that he and Perry are well connected to each other through a 3rd party..and JP isn't going to let anything mess  up this sterling career of his at this point.. again they are thick as thieves.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #971 on: August 03, 2011, 11:48:41 AM »

She's talking like it's a done deal, is she coming back for sure or has a decision not yet been made ? Is Perry still deciding? i wanna know!!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #972 on: August 03, 2011, 11:50:20 AM »

I'm confussed, did snotrag get credit, for credit served or what?
So she doesn't is what I understand atm.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #973 on: August 03, 2011, 11:51:03 AM »

Okay, here I go again.  I watched the video, and immediately thought of campus.  We only have six Old Navy stores here and only one would be in an area where we see her walking and that is the Lennox center.   There is a Starbucks in the same strip.   It is in the area outside of Victorian Village.   

I have not been there in several months now, but my question is this....in the video was there an "older" pole in front of the store, if so, that makes me pause, this is a very well kept strip.   There is a Barnes and Noble, 
Star bucks, Target, and movie theater, etc.

Relatively safe however there were warnings of car break ins.    I honestly think she is in Victorian Village...why was she alone?

Were the people she is staying with at work and she just ventured out?  That says she is not with a bunch of college students.   She is being housed by someone involved in the court system...a magistrate,  lawyer, etc.   

MOO

Not sure if you saw back, where I quoted you and how close we live, but did you think of the one on Brice Road, where everything else is shutting down?  I'ts open to the outside.

We must have been posting at the same time...I think it is Lennox.   I am tempted to drive by.   We should "do lunch" sometime.

Lunch would be awesome!  Would love to meet another monkey and we could go Casey "hunting"

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #974 on: August 03, 2011, 11:51:10 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing

Oh boy!  Well I hope he has seen the TMZ pics and asks where the danger is in her returning to Orlando by 5pm today.  I hope he does the right thing and punishes her.  Stop letting her get away with everything. 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: August 03, 2011, 11:52:02 AM »

There will be another news conference later today. We will stream as well. Thanks for joining this morning
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com edited by Gabe Travers/WESH.com 10:48 AM
http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/interactive.html

~ Peter Frampton
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #976 on: August 03, 2011, 11:52:51 AM »

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
@
@bobkealing No chance she reports; she'll just continue to give the metaphorical bird to everyone; Also, Perry will agree w/ def 2 dismiss.
1 minute ago

I'm so confussed..............
http://twitter.com/#!/RichardHornsby

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #977 on: August 03, 2011, 11:54:02 AM »

Serenaz1 posted this earlier:
Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:40 am
this post is in the TMZ comment section:

The photos of Casey shopping were taken at the Lennox Town Center Mall on Olentangy River Rd. in Columbus, Ohio. Google Maps street view of the storefront matches perfectly - the windows, light posts, shrubbery, etc. She has been staying at the Varsity Inn ($72/night hotel) which is located on Olentangy River Rd., just across King Ave. from the Lennox Town Center Mall. She has to walk past Starbuck to get to the mall and she is pictured with a Starbucks drink in some of the photos.

Well Terri was right then.  But who the he77 is paying the $72 nightly, plus food and shopping????? 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: August 03, 2011, 11:55:48 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28752171/detail.html
Lawyer To NBC: Casey Won't Appear In Fla. Today
Cheney Mason: Anthony Being Treated
POSTED: 11:16 am EDT August 3, 2011
UPDATED: 11:43 am EDT August 3, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Cheney Mason, one of Casey Anthony's attorneys told NBC News that she will not appear in Florida on Wednesday.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28752171/detail.html#ixzz1TyvKTCVX

~ Peter Frampton
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #979 on: August 03, 2011, 11:56:06 AM »

My feed was buffering badly. Did I hear right that the bit** will be there by 10 in the morning?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.