April 19, 2024, 09:27:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #5 7/29/11 - 8/03/11  (Read 294896 times)
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #980 on: August 03, 2011, 11:56:10 AM »

Dihanna1...what would we do if we "caught her"?     

Due to a disability, I am now a stay at home mom to a six year old son.   I am an "older mother" as my son came into my life when I was 50, but he keeps me young!

I am sure there is at least one other monkey on here from our area...we could do a "monkey lunch".
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #981 on: August 03, 2011, 11:58:09 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28752014/detail.html
Perry Assigned To Casey Anthony Probation Case
Strickland Recuses Himself From Case
POSTED: Wednesday, August 3, 2011
UPDATED: 11:46 am EDT August 3, 2011

Judge Stan Strickland has recused himself from Casey Anthony's check fraud and probation case, and Judge Belvin Perry will take over.
 ::snipping2::
Video at link.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #982 on: August 03, 2011, 11:59:23 AM »

Offender addresses are public record.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com 10:34 AM
"We're going to be treating her just like any other offender."
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com 10:34 AM
http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/interactive.html

They better treat her like any other offender!

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #983 on: August 03, 2011, 11:59:37 AM »

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
@
@bobkealing No chance she reports; she'll just continue to give the metaphorical bird to everyone; Also, Perry will agree w/ def 2 dismiss.
1 minute ago

I'm so confussed..............
http://twitter.com/#!/RichardHornsby

I am too, that sucks! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #984 on: August 03, 2011, 12:00:12 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/RichardHornsby
RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
@
@bobkealing No chance she reports; she'll just continue to give the metaphorical bird to everyone; Also, Perry will agree w/ def 2 dismiss.
9 minutes ago

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #985 on: August 03, 2011, 12:01:07 PM »

Better check out for the day...time to be with my little boy.   Which reminds me;

KC was walking around Columbus Ohio on a lovely day.   She was near an area where my little boy loves to roll down the grassy hills, where people prize the children and there pets, where people are health, fitness, and family oriented ( family being self identified ) and she does not have her child.   It is the child, the pet, the family that makes it all worth while....she missed the boat, she doesn't get it... it is who we have in our lives that really make our lives.   Stupid girl.

MOO
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #986 on: August 03, 2011, 12:01:14 PM »

My feed was buffering badly. Did I hear right that the bit** will be there by 10 in the morning?

Her lawyers will be here by 10... I didn't hear them say her.
At this point I don't think she will be made to do anything! 
I don't get it...how they treat her like she is somepne special. 

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #987 on: August 03, 2011, 12:01:43 PM »

Serenaz1 posted this earlier:
Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:40 am
this post is in the TMZ comment section:

The photos of Casey shopping were taken at the Lennox Town Center Mall on Olentangy River Rd. in Columbus, Ohio. Google Maps street view of the storefront matches perfectly - the windows, light posts, shrubbery, etc. She has been staying at the Varsity Inn ($72/night hotel) which is located on Olentangy River Rd., just across King Ave. from the Lennox Town Center Mall. She has to walk past Starbuck to get to the mall and she is pictured with a Starbucks drink in some of the photos.

I can't help it... I looked at all 27 pictures that TMZ took & they look exactly like her. I just don't think they're Casey. I think it's someone disguised to look like Casey. She was very thin when she walked out of the OC jail. How could her stomach form a muffin top & her skinny upper arms look chunky in such a short period of time? Why would she be walking out & about all by herself knowing she's public enemy #1 right now? Something just doesn't seem right about it. Those pictures sure do look like her. They walk like her, the big toe in flipflips sticks up like her's does, the nose seems right, the way she dresses, etc. I just wonder if they're truly pics of Casey or an imposter. TMZ reported she's staying in that hotel. I wonder how long her stay is...

People might wanna consider the dude who owns TMZ helped get OJ off. Dontcha wonder how they got such good pics of George & Cindy at Atlantis? If this truly is Casey, then I'll bet these pics were taken at a previous time & she's nowhere near that area now. Harvey Levin believed in Casey's innocence. Harvey Levin is part of The Innocence Project. The DC Madam left a ton of money to The Innocence Project. Texas is where the biggest percentage of death row inmates have been exhonorated. My bet is that she's somewhere in Texas...
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #988 on: August 03, 2011, 12:02:15 PM »

Sorry for the typos....I KNOW their, not there....what is wrong with me today?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #989 on: August 03, 2011, 12:02:55 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
by MattMorganESQ
DOC: #CaseyAnthony has not yet checked in-must by 10am tomorrow.
27 minutes ago
http://twitter.com/#!/MattMorganESQ

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #990 on: August 03, 2011, 12:06:21 PM »

My feed was buffering badly. Did I hear right that the bit** will be there by 10 in the morning?

Her lawyers will be here by 10... I didn't hear them say her.
At this point I don't think she will be made to do anything! 
I don't get it...how they treat her like she is somepne special. 

pb
Maybe nobody in the state of Florida should follow their probation.

~ Peter Frampton
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #991 on: August 03, 2011, 12:06:27 PM »

kinda looks like it could be german village to me, or that suburb right outside, bexley or something with a b i think it's called, i have been to columbus to visit a friend before who lives in german village and that's what the area looks like
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #992 on: August 03, 2011, 12:08:18 PM »

Dihanna1...what would we do if we "caught her"?     

Due to a disability, I am now a stay at home mom to a six year old son.   I am an "older mother" as my son came into my life when I was 50, but he keeps me young!

I am sure there is at least one other monkey on here from our area...we could do a "monkey lunch".

There is, but I forget who now.  All Buckeyes raise your hands!  LOL.  I'm almost 50, with two grown kids.  I can't imagine having a youngen' to raise all over again, but GOOD for you! Grandbaby is good enough for me.   I'm not sure what we could/would do, but I'd love to at the LEAST give her a piece of my mind and let her know she ain't welcome here or probably any of the other 50 states, I could probably add country's to that list.

It'd be fun tryin'   Monkey Devil!  Anyhow, I digress.  We really do need a monkey lunch and some drinks for all the stress we've been through all her crap for so long.  Interested in a trip to Lennox for lunch?

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #993 on: August 03, 2011, 12:08:57 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Breaking: Strickland recuses himself again. #CaseyAnthony. Perry takes probation issue,
1 minute ago http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing
OMG!  Is this true?  I'm just catching up

Yep. Called it in like burger and fries.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #994 on: August 03, 2011, 12:09:45 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
by MattMorganESQ
DOC: #CaseyAnthony has not yet checked in-must by 10am tomorrow.
27 minutes ago
http://twitter.com/#!/MattMorganESQ

I wonder what Morgan & Morgan law firm's take on this is?  I am sure they are watching her every move..and the courts.  It can't be reassuring to them to see her skate on all those charges and probation. I wonder if Florida civil courts are as corrupt as the criminal courts are appearing to be?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #995 on: August 03, 2011, 12:14:03 PM »

Will be back... I NEED a break!

Caylee Marie ALWAYS in Our Hearts!  an angelic monkey

Stay BLESSED Monkeys  an angelic monkey

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #996 on: August 03, 2011, 12:14:57 PM »

judge perry's ruling on this probation issue is going to really solidify my opinion on him. let's hope he doesn't cave to the defense. keeping my fingers crossed.

Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #997 on: August 03, 2011, 12:16:29 PM »

kinda looks like it could be german village to me, or that suburb right outside, bexley or something with a b i think it's called, i have been to columbus to visit a friend before who lives in german village and that's what the area looks like

it's been confirmed...it is Lennox town center...Victorian Village area.  You were thinking of Berwick.

I grew up in Berwick, my maternal grandparents Victorian and Italian Village.  I in those areas at least four times a week.   My son was just doing a job at the Target at Lennox so it did look familiar.   

But I too am now questoning if it is here....could she put on that much weight this quickly at here age?   But if it is fake, would TMZ do that?  Would they gamble on their credibility?
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #998 on: August 03, 2011, 12:16:48 PM »

judge perry's ruling on this probation issue is going to really solidify my opinion on him. let's hope he doesn't cave to the defense. keeping my fingers crossed.

JP will cave to maintain his "perfect" record.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #999 on: August 03, 2011, 12:19:42 PM »

it's been confirmed...it is Lennox town center...Victorian Village area.  You were thinking of Berwick.

I grew up in Berwick, my maternal grandparents Victorian and Italian Village.  I in those areas at least four times a week.   My son was just doing a job at the Target at Lennox so it did look familiar.   

But I too am now questoning if it is here....could she put on that much weight this quickly at here age?   But if it is fake, would TMZ do that?  Would they gamble on their credibility?

BBM

Isn't TMZ the web equivalent of the National Enquirer ?

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.