May 29, 2024, 11:26:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #5 7/29/11 - 8/03/11  (Read 297618 times)
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #180 on: July 31, 2011, 03:23:36 PM »

BOYCOTT AMAZON NOW FOR ALL THIS B_SH@T!http://www.amazon.com/Casey-An​thony-Record-ebook/dp/B005E8YU​PO/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&​qid=1312119586&sr=1-1
Casey Anthony: On the Record
www.amazon.com
This eBook contains a trove of public records filed in the highly controversial murder trial of "Tot Mom" Casey Anthony, who was acquitted in July 2011 of killing her daughter, Caylee, but found guilty of multiple misdemeanor perjury charges in the case. Documents include: Arrest...

Loca
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #181 on: July 31, 2011, 03:49:46 PM »

CANNOT  post on new thread...hmmmmmmm?
Maybe we are not supposed to?

Thread #6 (the new thread) is locked and will remained locked until this thread reaches approx page 50.  That's when thread #6 will be unlocked. 
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #182 on: July 31, 2011, 04:53:42 PM »

let's do this for caylee..Casey Anthony in Federal Court

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
On July 5, 2011, at 1:15 pm Central Standard Time, Casey Anthony was found not guilty of first degree murder in the death of her daughter Caylee Anthony. The only charges she now faces are four counts of falsifying police reports, each of which only carries a 1 year prison term. As of today it has been ruled that she will be released on Wednesday, July 13th.

Within our Judicial system, the State of Florida is no longer able to try Casey Anthony for the murder of Caylee Anthony as this will be considered Double Jeopardy, but within the Separate Sovereigns rule The U.S. Federal Government is. First Degree murder is a federal offense and, from the moment Casey Anthony lied to the FBI she was in violation of The Martha Stewart Law which comes with a year sentence for each count. I beseech you, do not let this crime go unpunished.

Since the ruling of this case it has been confirmed that as many as 5 jurors have been offered everything from interviews to book deals, with juror number 6 being offered a reported 5 figures to do a media interview. Juror number 3 has gone on record to state that the decision given has made her sick to her stomach and she did not feel Casey Anthony was truly not guilty. It has also been confirmed that the jury for the 11 hours they were in the deliberation room did not deliberate at all but were said to be playing cards, leaving their notes on their chairs in the courtroom. Throughout the entirety of this case right down to the verdict, it has bared a shocking resemblance to the trial of O.J. Simpson. There was a reason that after the O.J. Simpson trial was over the law was enacted to stop jurors from being able to sell their story for 90 days, and I would hate to think that this beautiful child was not given the justice she deserved for the opportunity of wealth.

This case has touched hearts all over the world and on July 5th when it was announced a verdict had been reached everyone watched and waited. It would be a understatement to say that the verdict was anything but shocking. With the evidence that the State of Florida provided it's hard to believe anyone with a sound state of mind would have ruled this case not guilty on every count. This was not justice for Caylee Anthony and many people the world over have lost faith in our Judicial System. I still want to believe that we as a nation have the best Judicial System in the world but it only works when everyone involved is honest in the search for justice.

The case of Caylee Anthony was tragic, and I do not want this to be misconstrued as a "witch hunt", but justice was not given. The jury was not honest in their search for justice. I beseech you, bring this case before the Federal Court, give Caylee another chance at the justice she deserves.

Sincerely, WE THE PEOPLE WHO SEEK JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE MARIE

YOUR NAME

6061 Gate Parkway
Jacksonville, FL 32256
Phone (904) 248-7000
...Fax: (904) 248-7404
E-mail: Jacksonville@ic.fbi.gov

FBI Headquarters
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20535-0001
(202) 324-3000See More
LETS MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!

Done.......what should we put in the subject line you think????  Something that will peak their interest & becomes a priority to open instead of the bottom of the pile. 

I just copied the line "WE THE PEOPLE WHO SEEK JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE MARIE"
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: July 31, 2011, 05:10:44 PM »

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
On July 5, 2011, at 1:15 pm Central Standard Time, Casey Anthony was found not guilty of first degree murder in the death of her daughter Caylee Anthony. The only charges she now faces are four counts of falsifying police reports, each of which only carries a 1 year prison term. As of today it has been ruled that she will be released on Wednesday, July 13th.

Within our Judicial system, the State of Florida is no longer able to try Casey Anthony for the murder of Caylee Anthony as this will be considered Double Jeopardy, but within the Separate Sovereigns rule The U.S. Federal Government is. First Degree murder is a federal offense and, from the moment Casey Anthony lied to the FBI she was in violation of The Martha Stewart Law which comes with a year sentence for each count. I beseech you, do not let this crime go unpunished.

Since the ruling of this case it has been confirmed that as many as 5 jurors have been offered everything from interviews to book deals, with juror number 6 being offered a reported 5 figures to do a media interview. Juror number 3 has gone on record to state that the decision given has made her sick to her stomach and she did not feel Casey Anthony was truly not guilty. It has also been confirmed that the jury for the 11 hours they were in the deliberation room did not deliberate at all but were said to be playing cards, leaving their notes on their chairs in the courtroom. Throughout the entirety of this case right down to the verdict, it has bared a shocking resemblance to the trial of O.J. Simpson. There was a reason that after the O.J. Simpson trial was over the law was enacted to stop jurors from being able to sell their story for 90 days, and I would hate to think that this beautiful child was not given the justice she deserved for the opportunity of wealth.

This case has touched hearts all over the world and on July 5th when it was announced a verdict had been reached everyone watched and waited. It would be a understatement to say that the verdict was anything but shocking. With the evidence that the State of Florida provided it's hard to believe anyone with a sound state of mind would have ruled this case not guilty on every count. This was not justice for Caylee Anthony and many people the world over have lost faith in our Judicial System. I still want to believe that we as a nation have the best Judicial System in the world but it only works when everyone involved is honest in the search for justice.

The case of Caylee Anthony was tragic, and I do not want this to be misconstrued as a "witch hunt", but justice was not given. The jury was not honest in their search for justice. I beseech you, bring this case before the Federal Court, give Caylee another chance at the justice she deserves.

YOUR NAME

6061 Gate Parkway
Jacksonville, FL 32256
Phone (904) 248-7000

FBI Headquarters
(202) 324-3000See More
LETS MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!

Done.......what should we put in the subject line you think????  Something that will peak their interest & becomes a priority to open instead of the bottom of the pile. 

You can only do this if you live in Florida???

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #184 on: July 31, 2011, 05:44:43 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/07/casey-anthony-could-today-crowd-make-a-statement.html
Casey Anthony: Could ‘Today’ crowd make a statement?
Caylee and Casey Anthony, NBC, Today, WESH — posted by halboedeker on July, 31 2011 5:24 PM

Will a protest outside the ”Today” studio come off Monday morning? And will viewers see any of it?

The demonstrating viewers want to register their unhappiness that NBC is considering a Casey Anthony interview.  ”We heard they were No. 1 in the running for an interview,” an organizer said last week. ”Everybody is protesting about NBC paying Jose Baez money for food and a hotel.”

NBC has acknowledged that it put up Baez in a hotel — a standard practice in network bookings. The New York Post reported the hotel was the posh Mandarin Oriental
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #185 on: July 31, 2011, 05:46:15 PM »

It is hard for me even to look at the pictures of Jeff and team.  My heart hurts for them for all their hard work and the slore walking.  I cannot help but feel Jeff retired because he cannot go on prosecuting cases knowing the skenky one won. 

My heart goes out to the prosecutors as well. I think they did a great job.

I also think Jeff's retirement was planned in advance and had nothing to do with the verdict in the case.

an angelic monkey
I thought Jeff was supposed to retire in January but stayed on to do the KC trial. 
O/T  My son in law got home on Friday from Afghanistan and my granddaughter/daughter are now at their house and my granddaughter missed us last night and sat and cried.  I tried to talk to her on the phone but she wouldn't talk.  They came over today and she is slowing getting used to being back at her house.  I just don't understand the behaviors of anyone in the Anthony family.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Lily Valley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #186 on: July 31, 2011, 06:03:03 PM »

Good afternoon, Monkeys,

IMO if we were content to leave the punishment of criminals to a "Higher power," we would have no courts, judges, police, army, etc;  In fact, no laws governing human behaviour at all.   We would be secure in the knowledge that a "Higher power," would eventually take care of the wrongdoer.  And while I believe that a "Higher power" might eventually take care of Casey and others like her, I am not content to wait for that.  That's why I am disgusted by the verdicts of the Anthony jury.  Our system of justice is touted as being the "Best in the world," and it may well be.  But is it as good as it could be?  Not if murderers like Casey Anthony go free, it isn't.  A system of justice is only as good as the people who are in charge of it.  In this case, I believe Judge Perry wasn't very good.  IMO he was looking to his own reputation and to secure his position as chief judge by favoring the defense, thus assuring no appeal.  Had Casey Anthony been convicted of murder, there would have been an automatic appeal, which might very well have been successful.  If it were not, there could be appeals for the next twenty years. And if, by chance one of these appeals were to be successful, it would reflect badly on Judge Perry's record.  And it is my considered opinion that every judgement Perry made he made with his own record in mind, not whether or not his rulings served justice.  And, IMO, they did not.  They were skewed toward the defense and the prosecution cannot appeal a not guilty verdict, which of course Perry knows.

And then we found out that Perry is just another skirt-chaser, human after all, and like many others in high office. Maybe he thought Casey was too pretty to go to jail, as did the prosecuter in the Debra LaFave case. 

I don't know what was going on in his court, but I am absolutely certain that justice wasn't going on, and it was Perry's doing. So While I am not content to wait for this "Higher power," I see no alternative.  Maybe we should just abolish courts and laws altogether and wait......and be content.   
Excellent post.   IMO  In a civilized society the Justice System is responsible for punishment of a horrible murder perpetrated on one of the most defenseless citizens, a child.  There is no dispute about who committed this crime,  even the DT admit that she was aware of and had something to do with it.  In the aftermath of the ridiculous, outrageous verdict it has become even more obvious that no other person could have been responsible.  Justice for Caylee should not be left to a "Higher Power"    I hope that everyone who is outraged will continue to voice their disgust and boycott everything Casey.  The federal government should take over and put this killer in prison where she belongs.  Killers should be allowed the same rights as upstanding citizens.   I know, I know, in the end if nothing else works, a "Higher Power" will send her away into the darkness.............forever..........

"The Devil is Dancing Tonight"   Nancy Grace
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: July 31, 2011, 06:54:26 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Wish she got a photo“@KarenellBrown: possible #CaseyAnthony sighting. Woman swears she saw CA @ the airport Hilton in Columbus,OH, Friday”
6 minutes ago
http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #188 on: July 31, 2011, 07:25:58 PM »

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/palm-beach-gardens-legal-team-preparing-for-possible-casey-anthony-lawsuit
Palm Beach Gardens legal team preparing for possible Casey Anthony lawsuit
Lawsuit concerns Anthony's first TV interview

Posted: 7:06 PM    By: Dan Corcoran
Read more: http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/palm-beach-gardens-legal-team-preparing-for-possible-casey-anthony-lawsuit#ixzz1TjDDzOwV

~ Peter Frampton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: July 31, 2011, 08:03:13 PM »

It is hard for me even to look at the pictures of Jeff and team.  My heart hurts for them for all their hard work and the slore walking.  I cannot help but feel Jeff retired because he cannot go on prosecuting cases knowing the skenky one won. 

I also think Jeff's retirement was planned in advance and had nothing to do with the verdict in the case.

an angelic monkey
I thought Jeff was supposed to retire in January but stayed on to do the KC trial. 
O/T  My son in law got home on Friday from Afghanistan and my granddaughter/daughter are now at their house and my granddaughter missed us last night and sat and cried.  I tried to talk to her on the phone but she wouldn't talk.  They came over today and she is slowing getting used to being back at her house.  I just don't understand the behaviors of anyone in the Anthony family.
same here! I miss them!! sad even not to see kathi b and bill s

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: July 31, 2011, 08:06:12 PM »

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

YOUR NAME

6061 Gate Parkway
Jacksonville, FL 32256
Phone (904) 248-7000

FBI Headquarters
(202) 324-3000See More
LETS MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!

You can only do this if you live in Florida???

I like that!! many have contacted them.. I did so this morning...  it works in numbers.. I love your phrase..

Loca
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: July 31, 2011, 08:22:59 PM »

http://www.ocala.com/article/20110716/ARTICLES/110719773/1005/sports01?p=1&tc=pg
Anthony trial rife with area connections 
By Kimberly Moore Wilmoth
Staff writer
Published: Saturday, July 16, 2011 at 6:30 a.m.
Last Modified: Sunday, July 17, 2011 at 1:24 a.m.

Beginning in November 2010, Gainesville forensic psychologist Harry Krop visited Casey Anthony in jail about half a dozen times and interviewed her at length as he prepared to testify should a sentencing hearing be necessary. Krop was hired by and paid by the defense — at about one-third his usual fee.

Following her acquittal, Anthony, 25, signed a release form allowing Krop to talk to the media about all but one issue: the allegations that she was sexually abused by her father, George Anthony, and her brother, Lee Anthony.

“Casey chose not to testify,” Krop said. “Whether she will talk in the future about issues brought up in opening statements, I don't know. It depends on whether she and her family want to try and reconcile their differences.”

Krop said he tested Casey's IQ, which resulted in a score of 107 — average intelligence.

“She's smarter than 70 percent of the population,” he said.

Despite three years of television pundits calling Anthony a psychopath, a sociopath and a pathological liar, among other things, Krop said none of those things are true.

107 is average intelligence?    Smarter than 70% of the population? I thought 120 was average.What chart is he using?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #192 on: July 31, 2011, 08:32:03 PM »

https://www.change.org/pet​itions/the-us-supreme-cour​t-try-casey-anthony-in-fed​eral-court

We need more signatures to reach the 'magic' number of 50,000.

Loca
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: July 31, 2011, 08:53:43 PM »

http://www.ocala.com/article/20110716/ARTICLES/110719773/1005/sports01?p=1&tc=pg
Staff writer

Beginning in November 2010, Gainesville forensic psychologist Harry Krop visited Casey Anthony in jail about half a dozen times and interviewed her at length as he prepared to testify should a sentencing hearing be necessary. Krop was hired by and paid by the defense — at about one-third his usual fee.

Following her acquittal, Anthony, 25, signed a release form allowing Krop to talk to the media about all but one issue: the allegations that she was sexually abused by her father, George Anthony, and her brother, Lee Anthony.

“Casey chose not to testify,” Krop said. “Whether she will talk in the future about issues brought up in opening statements, I don't know. It depends on whether she and her family want to try and reconcile their differences.”

Krop said he tested Casey's IQ, which resulted in a score of 107 — average intelligence.

Despite three years of television pundits calling Anthony a psychopath, a sociopath and a pathological liar, among other things, Krop said none of those things are true.

107 is average intelligence?    Smarter than 70% of the population? I thought 120 was average.What chart is he using?

he is a doofus...did anyone see him???he had fur growing down the front of his neck..looked like he had a mohair scarf around his neck..totally gross looking..

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: July 31, 2011, 08:59:19 PM »

Staff writer

he is a doofus...did anyone see him???he had fur growing down the front of his neck..looked like he had a mohair scarf around his neck..totally gross looking..

YEEEESH!!!! didn't see him but after that description...I'll pass, making dinner so thinking of that "mohair scarf" might mess me up bad!
but whatever....felon is a stoop who got lucky.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #195 on: July 31, 2011, 09:02:46 PM »

lol...sorry Mizjay

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #196 on: July 31, 2011, 10:48:24 PM »

The Teflon Ex-Mom … Casey Anthony Skates Again on Probation Due To Technicality … Will Tot Mom Ever Be Held to any form of Justice?

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/07/31/the-teflon-ex-mom-casey-anthony-skates-again-on-probation-due-to-technicality-will-tot-mom-ever-be-held-to-any-form-of-justice/

Move over John Gotti, enter the Teflon tot mom …

Good Grief … Casey Anthony is like a bad penny. Once again she skates on being held accountable and the people are denied Justice. Looks like we no longer need to call her Tot mom, but instead the Teflon murdering ex-mom. Oh that’s right, Caylee Anthony drowned.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: July 31, 2011, 11:31:27 PM »

The Teflon Ex-Mom … Casey Anthony Skates Again on Probation Due To Technicality … Will Tot Mom Ever Be Held to any form of Justice?

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/07/31/the-teflon-ex-mom-casey-anthony-skates-again-on-probation-due-to-technicality-will-tot-mom-ever-be-held-to-any-form-of-justice/

Good Grief … Casey Anthony is like a bad penny. Once again she skates on being held accountable and the people are denied Justice. Looks like we no longer need to call her Tot mom, but instead the Teflon murdering ex-mom. Oh that’s right, Caylee Anthony drowned.

I hope they bill her with the entire $800,000+
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: July 31, 2011, 11:39:32 PM »

I just don't get how one evil person can get so many breaks.  No wonder the public stays angry.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #199 on: August 01, 2011, 12:08:37 AM »

an angelic monkey
same here! I miss them!! sad even not to see kathi b and bill s

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.