April 24, 2024, 04:13:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Do the TMZ pictures feature Casey Anthony?
Yes, they're all Casey. - 62 (58.5%)
Some are Casey; others aren't. - 29 (27.4%)
No, none of them are Casey. - 15 (14.2%)
Total Voters: 105

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #6 8/03/11 - 8/09/11  (Read 277626 times)
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #100 on: August 03, 2011, 04:30:51 PM »

::snipping2::

Casey has family in Ohio and reportedly took a flight there on a jet owned by her uncle's car dealership the night of her release.

http://www.wftv.com/caseyanthony/28748951/detail.html

So which is it? Has she been there since day of release, or has she been bouncing around?  Silly article.
 ::snipping::TMZ says she has been bouncing around the country since her release.
Casey has family in Ohio and reportedly took a flight there on a jet owned by her uncle's car dealership the night of her release ::snipping2::
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #101 on: August 03, 2011, 04:31:01 PM »

o my 100 mile to cose
http://www.tmz.com/2011/08/02/casey-anthony-photos-ohio-pictures-video-murder-caylee-anthony-ohio-state-university-old-navy-disguise-baseball-cap-glasses-shopping/

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: August 03, 2011, 04:33:17 PM »

her uncle must have one heck of a car dealership in Ohio if he has his own private jet..
not sure I am buying that...

shutterblog
Scared Monkey

« Reply #103 on: August 03, 2011, 04:33:34 PM »

N&N I think Baez is just as bad.  He thinks people hate him because they are jealous of him or fear/respect him.  He has no clue that he is a laughing stock.  Can you just imagine what his "peers" joke about!  The murderer & her minions probably feed off of each other.  "No they're more jealous of you - no they're afraid of you more - they hate us because they can't be us".

Yep.   

karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #104 on: August 03, 2011, 04:38:18 PM »

Casey has family in Ohio and reportedly took a flight there on a jet owned by her uncle's car dealership the night of her release.

http://www.wftv.com/caseyanthony/28748951/detail.html

So which is it? Has she been there since day of release, or has she been bouncing around?  Silly article.
  TMZ says she has been bouncing around the country since her release.
Casey has family in Ohio and reportedly took a flight there on a jet owned by her uncle's car dealership the night of her release

trying once more to do this right

TMZ says she has been bouncing around the country since her release.
Casey has family in Ohio and reportedly took a flight there on a jet owned by her uncle's car dealership the night of her release
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: August 03, 2011, 04:39:43 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing

#perry spokeswoman just sent out stay of #CaseyAnthony probation order. Also does confirm Friday am hearing on issue.
3 minutes ago

http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: August 03, 2011, 04:45:28 PM »

Orange County's County Attorney wants to view sealed video tape to address any legal or security issues, before video is released
http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/High-Profile-Cases/Anthony/Downloads/Orange%20Countys%20Motion%20For%20In%20Camera%20Inspection%20of%20Videotape.pdf

Hi Trimm and Monkeys... taking a break from the books to see if there's any good news about this trash at least getting probation... and once again disappointed. Found some caylee justice supporters in one of my classes and they're some comfort, but no where or no one compares to this monkey cage. Missed you all.

I can't view that pdf above... what's the security/legal issues they're worried about? They'd better release that thing, i want to see the look on her nasty face as she was finally facing that. It will probably only make me angrier but I think the world should see it.
The way I look at it, the more the public knows the FACTS of this case, the better, just to assure Casey lives a horrible life living among her peers. We will be the constant reminder that we know what she did and we will never accept it. I feel the public's reaction and hopefully never ending disdain towards Casey will be just what she asked for......I hope the end justifies the means for her Bella Vita......forever.

A very good reason for everything to be shown. I'm shocked at the amount of people I meet and hear about that haven't got a clue about this case. This guy argues with Nick at work that the state didn't present their case well enough... and hubby asks which talking head is he parrotting because he hasn't got a clue what he's talking about and then he starts filling the idiot in and then it's "oh, see...I didn't know about that." I hate people. Took all of five minutes to clue him in and he could have done that himself but whatever geraldo idioto says must be true.
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #107 on: August 03, 2011, 04:54:14 PM »

Pictures in Ohio are not Casey.

It is official.          Leonard said so in a tweet.   
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #108 on: August 03, 2011, 04:55:06 PM »

Well if Leonard says it.........................   

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: August 03, 2011, 04:59:32 PM »

N&N I think Baez is just as bad.  He thinks people hate him because they are jealous of him or fear/respect him.  He has no clue that he is a laughing stock.  Can you just imagine what his "peers" joke about!  The murderer & her minions probably feed off of each other.  "No they're more jealous of you - no they're afraid of you more - they hate us because they can't be us".

Yep.   

Good Lord...that apple doesn't fall far from the tree at all...she's right at the trunk! The law??? LOL. Boy that says a lot about that bunch! Somthin tells me that daddy aint' the law at home at all...not anywhere at all except in his delusions.

Yup, baez is just as bad... we saw some recent interview of him earlier, it's the first i've been able to stomach any site of him and i couldn't stand it and shut it off. Hubby said "He's such a dumb@ss, if the reporter saw the family dog and said Mr Baez that is a lovely dog you have baez would say 'yes, he is a dog, a four legged animal that is our pet, we adopted him uhhhh and he's a dog that loves me and is very loyal to me." Lol. No wordsmith at all oh but in his mirror he is. I wonder if they do stroke each other's egos... or maybe bs each other into thinking they're complimenting but not really, just bs to keep each other around because they need something from each other. I think he has no clue also. He probably compares himself to many under dogs that really were bonafied heroes that were hated at one time by many but really turned out to be heroes...very much unlike helping a baby killer walk free by the luck of twelve idiots. He's just as bad. But at least Baez hasn't murdered his children...but then, why do I feel like he killed Caylee all over again?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: August 03, 2011, 04:59:55 PM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: August 03, 2011, 05:00:51 PM »

JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
Been 15 feet from her about 100 times in last 3 yrs. It's her. “@jenzoylperoxide: How do you know for sure those tmz photos are here?”
19 seconds ago

I'm sure it'll at least be live on the web. Check WESH.com at 9am est Friday. “@Amysum1: @JimLichtenstein will it be televised?”
3 minutes ago
Jim Lichtenstein
I'm sure it is.“@NursefromNY: @JimLichtenstein Do you think the TMZ photo's are Casey? I sure don't unless she received reverse LIPO! lol”
15 minutes ago
Jim Lichtenstein
The Stay is now official. Casey will not have to report for probation till it's resolved.Friday hearing at 9am in front of the #VelvetHammer
20 minutes ago
http://twitter.com/#!/JimLichtenstein

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #112 on: August 03, 2011, 05:01:50 PM »

08/03/2011           Order
Staying Amended Order of Probation
http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6214545

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: August 03, 2011, 05:03:27 PM »

http://www.ninja9.org/jacsatt/attdocketframe.asp
---JudgePerry docket:

9th Judicial Circuit
JUDGE BELVIN PERRY, JR. / DIVISION 02

------------------- Schedule for Friday, August 05, 2011 -------------------
9:00 am 30 min Case: 48-2008-CF-13331-O- Motion: EMERGENCY MOTION FOR HEARING TO QUASH, VACATE, AND SET ASIDE COURT'S ORDER
STATE OF FLORIDA

FRANK GEORGE vs. CASEY MARIE ANTHONY
J. CHENEY MASON

Notes: HELD IN COURTROOM 6D - DEFENDANT WILL NOT BE PRESENT FOR HEARING

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #114 on: August 03, 2011, 05:05:40 PM »

Order Staying Amended Order Of Probation
http://www.wesh.com/pdf/28755949/detail.html?utm_source=manual&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=casey+updates

~ Peter Frampton
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: August 03, 2011, 05:07:47 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing

#perry spokeswoman just sent out stay of #CaseyAnthony probation order. Also does confirm Friday am hearing on issue.
3 minutes ago

http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

I can't stand it. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: August 03, 2011, 05:09:52 PM »

Why does that document say August 11,2011?

~ Peter Frampton
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: August 03, 2011, 05:12:42 PM »

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: August 03, 2011, 05:13:46 PM »

Someone in the Heavens is not happy...it is RAINING and THUNDERING here in Florida 

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #119 on: August 03, 2011, 05:21:04 PM »

The hat! Smile “@dotlojo: @JimLichtenstein I think it's her too, but, how do we actually know photos were taken in Ohio?”
1 minute ago
Jim Lichtenstein
3yrs ago she was 90lbs. “@Beth8462: @JimLichtenstein do you think those photos could be from 3 years ago, her weight does not match up?”
2 minutes ago
Jim Lichtenstein
Tell it! "@Tattookat1: @NursefromNY @starmonkie2 @JimLichtenstein there's something very appealing about bald men...some of them anyway Wink
4 minutes ago
Jim Lichtenstein
Real food after 3yrs of baloney sandwiches. It happens. “@alwyzonmymnd: @jenzoylperoxide Girl knows how to put on some weight in 2.5 weeks!”
6 minutes ago
http://twitter.com/#!/JimLichtenstein

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.